Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsYesterday at 10:11 pmHasumi HayatoHealing Ghost (Mission)Yesterday at 8:43 pmShiru IyasuWhen the storm comesYesterday at 8:36 pmKutari UchihaScourging The Pillagers [Highstakes Hunter]Yesterday at 7:50 pmEnishiA map to aid the villageYesterday at 7:21 pmHasumi HayatoNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 6:33 pmTori JintaroThe Arsonist(Hunter)Yesterday at 6:05 pmRiloHasumi Hayato (Living Clone)Yesterday at 5:42 pmHasumi HayatoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:17 pmShiru IyasuA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninYesterday at 12:07 pmShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 23%
30 Posts - 22%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
12 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

a handful medication (p) (nk) Empty a handful medication (p) (nk)

Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:05 pm
Jason awoke in the steps of the hospital with the note that was written by the man. Jason raised his right hand, or what was left of it. it was a stump. instead of Jason screaming, he groaned in annoyance and just grunted in pain. luckily he saw his hand a few feet of him and wondered why nobody stole it or something. Jason grabbed his right hand with his left and held it there. Jason got up slowly but landed on his butt as he fell down. he tried again and again and he decided to instead go on all fours and get up that way. Jason walked and sat down at a bench and waited for at least someone to help him, giving him a helpful hand. bad pun aside, Jason sat and waited, and it honestly felt forever until he heard someone walking towards him and Jason turned to look. he hopefully hoped that this person would help him.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

a handful medication (p) (nk) Empty Re: a handful medication (p) (nk)

Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:55 pm
Haru, who was always willing to lend a helping hand, always believed that a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. Luckily for Jason, an expert was on hand to help him. Haru saw the boy sitting on the bench, bleeding profusely.

”Hey, do you need a hand?” Haru would ask the boy, not bothering to wait for a response. It was a pretty serious thing, not the kind of thing you mentioned offhandedly. He snatched the boy’s disconnected hand up and placed it against the bloody stump, before placing his free hand on the seam between the two disconnected body parts. ”It’s okay, you’re in capable hands.” He said as a green glow resonated, reconnecting the tissue that held the boy’s hand in place. ”There you go. I didn’t catch your name.” He would say as he finished healing him.
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen

Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:13 pm
Jason turned towards the stranger. "the name's Jason. Jason Fredriksson." Jason said to the stranger. "want to know how i lost my hand? and what's with the hand puns?" Jason asked the man. when Jason felt that his hand was finally attached to his wrist, Jason tried to make a fist with it and it hurt a bit. "how many days or so do i have to wait for the pain to wear off?" Jason asked the man. Jason got up from the bench as he was clenching his wrist and hand and wanted an honest answer from him.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:24 pm
Haru slumped into the bench as Jason stood up, placing his arm on the back of the bench.

”Sure, enlighten me, kid.” He said, holding out his hand to shake. ”I’m Haru, by the way.” He said, holding out his hand to shake. ”The pain should fade in a few minutes, actually. I’m good at what I do.” He told him, sitting back as he prepared to hear the boy’s story.
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen

Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:26 pm
Jason sat down and looked at Haru. "what do you like to know?" Jason asked him. "would you like to know my life story? or how i lost my left hand?". Jason looked at Haru's eyes and they seemed quite honest and sincere. though Jason was still a bit careful. he wasn't sure though.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:04 pm
It was strange that Haru’s eyes seemed honest and sincere to Jason, since they were an odd mismatched black and white of a sharingan and a byakugan, a rather unnatural combination. He held up a hand, speaking quickly.

”Let’s start with your hand. You’re gonna have to buy me a drink if you want me to sit and listen that long.” He joked, sitting back in the chair.
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen

Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:08 pm
Jason grinned and chuckled as he said that. "well..." Jason started. "i got into a fight, and i lost. then when i woke up, i was lying right there with my hand on my body." said Jason as he pointed with his thumbs at the entrance of the hospital. "i can't believe they really cut my hand off... " said Jason with a little growl. he then calmed down and exhaled. " but, i have now traded my puppetry skills for Ninjutsu. i just couldn't deal with the stress of finding part and stuff anymore. so i quit." said Jason and waited for a reply from Haru.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:14 pm
Haru’s face didn’t waver when he explained what happened. In Tengakure, losing a hand seemed pretty minor, compared to some of the injuries he had seen inflicted. He shrugged.

”Do you know who did it?” He asked, folding his arms. He expected Takeo had been up to the job, or possibly Youta.
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen

Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:22 pm
Jason answered. "i don't know. though it could be a person called Altar... i have no idea. also, during our fight, i broke my foot when i kicked him. sure got me there. it also made me learn an important lesson. never kick a brick wall with your bare foot toes. my foot is still sore from that fight." Jason said. while clutching his foot in a habit. "i still walk a little funny..." said Jason. this reminded Jason that he had to get some kind of armor to wear. and some hard shoes for him to wear as well.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:15 am
Haru raised an eyebrow when the boy told him Altar had been the one to do it. He wasn’t sure whether he should laugh or go ring his neck. He’d have a little talk with the boy about dismembering friendly ninja, as he didn’t want him following in Takeo’s footsteps. Jason rambled on about his foot and needing shoes, indicating that it was broken. Haru patted the bench.

”Put your foot up here, I’ll take a look.” He said, waiting for Jason to comply.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum