Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
66 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kazuo Kemuri
Kazuo Kemuri
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20575

A currency of heartache and sorrow... (P) Empty A currency of heartache and sorrow... (P)

Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:48 pm
Kazuo reappeared at the black market, lit cigarette in his mouth. He'd have to find that annoying kid and explain that he got sidetracked on a booty call... What was he thinking? Aika was not dead for a year and he was already... It must have been the cigarette. Maybe the stuff he was smoking was a bit too strong...
Kaigo Resu
Kaigo Resu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

A currency of heartache and sorrow... (P) Empty Re: A currency of heartache and sorrow... (P)

Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:04 pm
Kaigo sat at the small table he had been at for the past...while now. He had counted his money multiple times, finding nothing more satisfactory than that to pass the time. He soon saw Kazuo come up, cigarette in mouth, looking like he had just screwed the metaphorical pooch on something. However, that didn't matter to Kaigo, as he was immediately overcome by a fit of rage that Kazuo had left him here. Standing up, Kaigo would confront the man, shoving him with what strength he could

"What the fuck, man?!? You just left me sitting here, nothing to do, nothing to think, just waiting for your lazy ass to get back here? Seriously, what the hell? Is there something wrong with your head, or were you just hoping i'd die of hypothermia?" Kaigo would say, looking Kazuo in the eyes intently.
Kazuo Kemuri
Kazuo Kemuri
Citizen

A currency of heartache and sorrow... (P) Empty Re: A currency of heartache and sorrow... (P)

Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:10 pm
Kazuo gave a sly grin, the cigarette hanging out of his mouth. The kid seemed to think he had been being lazy. He hook his head, resting a hand on the hilt of his blade as he often did.
"Look, kid, show some respect. I am a Samurai Warrior. I deserve a little more tact. I was looking into a matter that could have gotten us both rich. Unfortunately, it was a wild goose chase." He said, stroking his chin. "Now, if you're done whining..." he began, turning around. "We can try to brainstorm." He said.
Kaigo Resu
Kaigo Resu
Citizen

Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:23 pm
Kazuo...was trying to bribe him? Money was nice, and it would've excused a lot of things, but it wouldn't excuse this.

"Oh, no you don't. This is...this is gonna take a LOT more than an attempt at a get rich quick scheme to fix this. You're gonna apologize for this shit, and you're gonna do it NOW" Kaigo would say, enunciating this last word with an attempted punch to the back of Kazuo's head
Kazuo Kemuri
Kazuo Kemuri
Citizen

Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:03 pm
Was this kid… Was he still talking back? Somebody needed to teach him some manners, fast. Kazuo saw the boy begin to swing out of the corner of his eye. A lazy half tiger seal would be made with his free hand, causing a spectral hand to appear, catching the boy’s strike by the wrist. Kazuo shook his head, clicking his tongue. He turned, the spectral hand twisting the boy’s arm and lifting him into the air as he did so. Another hand would appear, grabbing the boy’s other arm, and a third would grab his throat.
”Bad move, kid. You forget yourself.” He said, taking the cigarette from his mouth, and blowing smoke into his face. ”You see, around here, we don’t play by the rules. We don’t apologize. We don’t say “I’m sorry” and make nice.” He continued, glancing thoughtfully at the cigarette. ”No… You see, around here, hurt feelings are the worst of your concerns. Around here, getting left out in the cold is like a free fucking vacation. So check under your seat if you like, kid. I don’t think you’ll find what you’re expecting.” He threatened, looking away from the cigarette with a look of satisfaction, as if he had just completed a somewhat challenging puzzle.

”Now, you’ve disrespected me multiple times, after kindly being asked to stop. That’s not just annoying, it’s insubordinate. You signed on with me, and that means you agreed to follow my rules. Now, I don’t know how they handle things were you come from, but in The Land of Iron, we have a very specific way of dealing with traitors.” He said, as if he was telling a very funny story. He would pat the side of the boy’s face, smiling with mock sincerity. He would toss his cigarette into the air as if he were tossing a rose, before snapping his hand to the sword at his side. An audible click would resound, announcing that a quickdraw was being preformed. Kaigo would have no time to react. The blade would fly forward, cutting his legs clean off. The hand holding his right arm would move to take the blade, resheathing it as Kazuo reached for the blade at his left hip. He would quickdraw in the same manner, bringing the blade up to cut the arm that had just been released. Kazuo would release the blade from his grasp, the spectral arm holding the boy’s remaining arm would then be released to catch the blade. Kazuo’s hand would go to his shoulder, taking a grip on one of his Gemini blades. One final quickdraw would be preformed, swinging the blade in a circular arc, cutting the boy’s final arm off in the process. Kazuo would once more release the blade from his grip, the final spectral arm releasing Kaigo’s throat to catch the blade. Kazuo’s real hand would go to the boy’s throat, while his remaining free hand would spring upwards, catching the cigarette he had just thrown. A solemn grin crossed Kazuo’s face as he looked to the cigarette, before shoving it into the boy’s eye.
”I swear, every henchman I hire is either bat shit crazy, completely incompetent, or incapable of proper manners. You can’t get good help these days!” He jeered as he twisted the hot ashes around in the boy’s face. He would pull the cigarette free, tossing it aside carelessly. ”And you showed such promise… Oh, well. You were an annoying prick, anyways.” He said, pulling his ryo from the boy’s pockets, before hurling him up into the air. He would inhale deeply, before shooting out a phoenix fireball, which would fly at the boy, before incinerating him. Charred remains would fall to the ground, ripped to bits by the explosion.

Casually, Kazuo pulled another cigarette from the box, holding it out as the flames fell around him, catching some of the surrounding area alight. Onlookers didn’t even give it a second glance. He casually lit his cigarette on a burning piece of the boy’s clothing, whistling “Ta-Ra-Ra-Boomdeay” as he walked away.

(Exit, TWC: 835)
+4 Stats
+835 words towards Sen no Ken: Quickdraw mastery
+500 Ryo
Kaigo Resu
Kaigo Resu
Citizen

Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:16 pm
Kaigo was able to get out a single sentence before he was incinerated and killed to death

"'Tis...merely a flesh wound..."

Then he was dead, poor guy got rekt.

(Death, in case you can't tell)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum