Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kiro Uchiha
Kiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 900

[IO] [NK] Sorrow and Hatred Empty [IO] [NK] Sorrow and Hatred

Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:00 am
Kiro woke up in his bedroom, moving his right palm closer to his eyes to clear his sight and to examine his surroundings. The shadowy figure had appeared once again and this time it was staring directly at his eyes. It was whispering and mumbling words that he couldn’t comprehend even if he tried his hardest. He was terrified and didn’t know what to do, but one thing was clear; screaming for his parents to come inside of his room would make it run away and disappear for the time being but he didn't want to do that. He wanted to learn more about this creature that would appear sometimes right after he woke up, or before he went to sleep. The boy had made sure to lock his windows and any other entrances that could possibly lead the soul inside of his bedroom, but he couldn’t find any clues about what it could have possibly been the thing or things that would of let it pass by. He couldn’t help himself but to think it was an actual soul or the soul of his dear sister which wouldn’t explain why she wouldn’t decide to go to the Afterlife for once and rest for eternity because there was no way to revive someone dead, or at least there wasn’t a method that was created so far. He never actually thought about reviving his sister because he knew she would most likely want to see how he progressed from afar, though seeing her so close as a soul made him wonder if his thoughts were actually true or if he was just rambling nonsense. He sighed in disbelief and stepped outside of his bed, standing tall on his feet in a determined manner while holding a gentle smile on his face. The boy approached the being that hid in a dark corner of his bedroom and pressed his arms around it, releasing tears from both of his eyes. The shadowy creature suddenly started to fade in the air and revealed it’s true appearance shortly after; sure enough,  it was his older sister that he was hugging and the person he never wanted to see go away once again. He continued to tighten the grip on her body and specifically back by holding it with his arms and moving her body closer to his. He didn’t want to see her go away like before and he was going to do his best to keep her around this time. He was going to protect her with his own power from evil that threatened their village and to eliminate it from existence. His sister shook her head and moved her right arm closer to his head, petting his head with her gentle and woman-like fingers. The feeling he was receiving from her palm was helping him keep his cool, but the thought of her going away again wasn’t. She proceeded to move her arms around him like she did during his first nightmare for a short moment and released him to kiss his forehead with the familiar lips of hers.

A flashback took over his mind where he saw his sister playing with him as a little boy; she was playing with his hair at that time now that she thought that the color was rather uncommon in their clan considering the genes of their parents and the rest of the clan members. Most of them used to have black, brown, white or grey hair and having a blue-haired Uchiha was not something that they had seen previously. His azure eyes differentiated him from the others too, for the same exact reasons. During a moment of his flashback, his older sister proceeded to kiss his forehead like she had done now and picked him up by his ribs, starting to play with him in the air. He wasn’t heavy at that time, so it was easier for her to hold him tightly with the light and beautiful arms of hers. This explained why she touching him felt so familiar and made him wonder why he was unable to remember this previously. “Did she place a Fuinjutsû lock on my memories so I wouldn’t feel bad for her?” was the only thought that roamed through his mind at that moment, to which he couldn’t find an answer to. The boy stood quiet and removed his hands from her, listening to someone raising through their stairs and guessing that it was either his mother or father trying to check on him in case something was going on that would trigger what they didn’t want to see on their child; the one thing they lied to him for because they didn’t want him to inherit. His mother had reached the end of their stairs and started to lightly knock on his door to see how he was doing. She asked him in a light tone of voice, attempting to open the door but noticing that it was locked. “Kiro? It’s me! Your mother. Could you please open this door, and tell me what’s going on? I heard that you were talking to someone,she said in the same tone she would refer to him with. It didn’t take his father to walk up the stairs as well and follow his mother in the task of asking him. The boy took a few long breaths to calm down and rose to his feet, releasing his sister? “I-I’m fine, mom. Don’t worry about me,” he said in a nervous manner but somehow able to make it sound like he was just sad because of something. His parents guessed that it was because of his once dead sister and that they should give him some time to recover. They had initially thought that he recovered from it and that it wasn’t enough to initiate what they didn’t want to see, but they were most likely wrong. The two Shinobi started to perform light pats on the ground to resemble the walking down sound, which was enough to fool the child who turned to his sister and sat down next to her.

During this time, his parents were sitting down next to his door and listening to what or who the child was speaking to and what he was saying. The tears he had previously wiped off returned to his face and started to rush down his cheeks, eventually crashing into the ground. He was sad because he thought she had died but the truth was she was alive and well, and that someone faked her death and report that stated how she died and that the person who killed them remains unknown. He hadn’t seen any of them since and the thought that she and her team were commanded to stay away from the village for some reason that he had yet to find out either when he asked his parents or the village elders themselves. If he told either of them, however, he knew there was going to be some conflict created and one that he wouldn’t be able to fix without getting kicked out of the village or the clan house. He was fine in telling his parents but they would probably strip him from his role and that was surely not something he wanted happening to him. The boy looked to his sister, opening his mouth with the intention of speaking, but unable to form the necessary words in time to avoid his parents kicking the door to his bedroom and to stop whatever was going on, shouting to tell him to open the locks so that he wouldn't have to break the door down with sheer force or using jutsus. He slowly turned his head to face the door in fear, returning his gaze to his sister with determination. “Sister, why did they lie to me about you dying and faking the report of your mission? Tell me, please!” He questioned his older sister in an uneasy tone of voice and anger that no one would want to tell him the truth about what happened to her and never intended to. “The village council asked me to leave the village with you and our parents and to never return to here unless we wanted to get killed. I said I would do so but instead with my team because I didn’t want you to go through such pain at a young age. Please, forgive me for I have done to you, Kiro!” She replied to him and pressed his face closer to her body to protect him from whatever was about to happen to the entrance to his bedroom. He looked around and locked his eyes to the entrance that was starting to get kicked by his father to push it wide open and to break the locks that he had previously placed to it. The sheer strength of his parent’s attack was enough to create a great hole in the door and to look through, noticing that the person who he was speaking with was his older sister and their daughter who they asked the village’s council to threaten and to kick out of the village, knowing that she would decide to choose to choose the second option that would be to take her team with her and to never return again. They hadn’t noticed that she continued to come to the village and furthermore to their house to communicate with her brother and tell him what was happening and who provoked her to quit and fail Konohagakure. The mad look on his mother and father's faces were more than enough to confirm the words that his older sister spoke to him in a sad tone of voice and one that he never wanted to hear before. It wasn’t long after that the door was kicked down to the floor and leaving the entrance to the room wide open for them to enter. His father cracked his knuckles and went through a set of hand seals, holding the last seal while gritting his teeth. “What did we tell you about not returning? Your eyes will just grow the sorrow and hatred this family has for Konohagakure! Leave, now!” His mother explained in a high pitched tone and tightly held her fist, digging through her skin that would eventually ooze crimson colored blood.

Kiro was unable to believe what was going on and what the consequences of his sister being here would cause, but wasn’t able to understand what his parents meant with her eyes bringing sorrow and hatred to the clan and their village; her eyes were simply average to him. It didn’t take him long to understand the meaning to their words and remembered what the Dôjutsu of his clan was: the Sharingan, the red eyes that had multiple stages and that allowed it’s user to master the ability of Genjutsû as well as bringing it to a level further beyond where even his imagination wasn’t enough to figure out the power and responsibility that came with the use of such a technique. He never thought about achieving the Sharingan or if his family had unlocked it themselves yet or not; though the answer to that was revealed once his father closed his eyes and shortly after opened them, revealing two crimson colored eyes with three dark figures in each one of them that he remembered his childhood friends referring to as tomoes. The boy looked at his mother and noticed that her eyes received the same treatment as her husband’s, yet the mad look on her face while raising an eye was far more terrifying than her father’s. “Rule number 4, revealing your Sharingan to a clan member is considered to be a challenge,” was the only sentence he was able to faintly whisper under his breath. His sister shook her head and rose to her feet, unsheathing her sword, and dashed forward in the attempt of slashing both of her parents. The two of them fell to the ground, each with a cut in the neck that withdrew all of their remaining blood. He observed how his mother and father were killed when they challenged his older sister in a single moment, feeling a mix of emotions combine in his inside while his blood pumped through his veins faster than before. He could hear the sound of his heart pulsing faster and faster in his ears, knowing that he had to release this pain somehow or he was going to feel very injured after. The boy didn’t what to do and how to release them, and keeping his eyes made it worse. His sight was becoming blurry with the number of tears that kept falling from his eyes to the floor, eventually turning into a reddish tone. He slowly rose his head and looked at his sister, who sheathed her blade and turned her sight away from him, noticing that he had unlocked the eyes of hatred and sorrow which would eventually come after her in the attempt of hunting her down. Truth to be told, the female didn’t mind getting killed by her own brother and it was something that she would actually appreciate, but knowing that happy and joyful behavior was still there somewhere in his heart it would make it hard for him to do such an action.

The blue-haired child rose to his feet, wiping off the remaining tears from his face, and turned his face to the window that he had previously locked. He removed the metallic lock and pushed the window wide open, jumping outside of his room from there. He didn’t know what was left for him to do, but he wasn’t going to give up just yet because the village lied to him about such important matters. Instead, Kiro decided that he was going to work harder than before to insert his beliefs in the village’s elders and hope that they would listen to him. “For now, I need to find someone I can trust and work with,” he declared, standing on the floor and resting his back against the wall. Hopefully, someone came around and spoke to him.

[WC: 2365]

Last edited by Kiro Uchiha on Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen
Stat Page : The Executioner
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 58000

[IO] [NK] Sorrow and Hatred Empty Re: [IO] [NK] Sorrow and Hatred

Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:21 pm
It was a rather gloomy and cloudy day in Konoha, fairly rare occurrence in a such a usually bright and sunny village. This weather also had a cool, but not chilly temperature. This gloomy and dread horizon nearly made Tadashi not want to get out of bed. Another reason that added to his apparent laziness was his lack of or exhausted energy. My god, these past few weeks have been TIRING AND SORROWFUL for the crimson haired Genin. He had to trespass through the Konoha Forest, fight high-level bandits, sign the Summoning Contract, and go back to Konoha. It might be not that bad on first glance, but you would sadly be sorrowfully mistaken. Anyways, when he arrived, someone broke the bad news to him. The Chunin Exams signups already passed, so Tadashi had to wait until next time. The crimson-haired Genin was already in a sour mood before, so he went to the Training Grounds to let out some anger. During that session, he had a vision, a really weird one to make a long story short. But the thing that really shocked him was him generating a sword, but it disappeared within a moment’s notice….

Anyways, what mattered is what he was doing now, The crimson haired boy stared into the gloomy sky. He was contemplating if he should skip training today, since it seemed like it was about to rain, pretty hard. Then again, he should experiment with that new, weird ability he found out yesterday. Possibly he could make longer swords, broadswords, katanas, spears, and maybe chains. Since Tadashi was a little kid, the idea of using chains as weapons really pleased him, right next to swords. The golden eyed boy would stop pondering as he took of some of his bedsheets off himself. He checked the clock, “9:23 AM huh, Mr. Kalix said I was relieved from missions due to my previous mistake.” He thought while sighing, “I guess I should go explore Konoha more, maybe go to more places that I haven’t.” Tadashi then proceeded to get off from his bed, during that process, he used his right hand to generate force in order to get off of the bed. For some bizarre reason, his hand hurt like hell itself.

“God! My right-hand feels it has a cramp, what did I do this time?” Tadashi thought. A moment later, he entered his bathroom, brushing his teeth with a blue toothbrush, and white toothpaste that smelled like fresh mint. He took his shower shortly after, spending about 15 minutes during that session. The crimson haired Genin then proceeded to grab his normal clothes, consisting of a white jacket and black sleeves, and a red, short-sleeved shirt that nearly reached to his elbow. He also wore blue jeans, and white shoes. For the last time, he went to the bathroom, with a comb in his left hand, as he proceeded to comb his hair neatly. As much as Tadashi did combing, he despised every aspect of it, mostly because it felt like a chainsaw was ripping through your hair which doesn’t feel particularly pleasant.

After the crimson haired Genin was done combing his hair, without any traces of amateurity, he grabbed his Konoha forehead protector. It would be such a form of disrespect to not wear it whenever you’re in public. Lastly, Tadashi grabbed his signature Katana with a green strap as he connected the strap with his jacket. Finally, he was ready for departure. He left his house as he was planning on going to Ichiraku for breakfast. His parents left him with some pocket money, and Raiu was probably serving out his punishment somewhere. On his way to Ichiraku, he saw a small boy, with blue hair. Surprisingly, with his petite height, he had the Konoha headband. It’s been a while since he’s seen a prodigy in a while. But for some bizarre reason, his eyes were bloodshot from tears, and some droplets of tears remained from his face.

Tadashi, being the good-natured person he was, he went to comfort the kid by crouching down, with a calm and comforting face.

“Hey, what’s wrong?”

WC: 691

Last edited by Tadashi Namikaze on Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kiro Uchiha
Kiro Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:00 pm
Kiro kept wiping off the few tears that remained on his face but failed in stopping more of them coming out of his eyes in sadness and sorrow. He had found out that his parents asked the village leaders to kick his sister permanently from the village with no way to return or do something for them to forgive her or anything of that matter. The boy had no way of telling what was right or wrong, but in his perceptive what the village elders and their parents did was not something that they would be forgiven of when the news came out which was why he decided to keep it as a secret until he became a high-ranked Shinobi within Konohagakure, knowing that it would mostly take months if not years. He did not want to give up either as shocking as it was to keep going after the massive events that were taking place in the short span of time; he did not know why all of this was just happening to him and figured that it most likely had something to do with the clan that he was born into. He used to consider himself being lucky to be able to be born in the Uchiha district where everyone he had met so far was nice to him and respected his thoughts and wishes. In the end, however, it was because of the power that his father had on top of them that allowed him to rule over them and decide what they should or should not do. “I don’t have to let it get to me, as bad as it seems,” he faintly whispered and slightly rose his head to look at his house and notice the opened windows from which he exited his house. The boy knew it wouldn’t take long for someone to notice what happened in his bedroom and it was most likely going to be something that he would be inspected about to see if what he would say was right. He grit his teeth in disbelief and being unable to process why his parents would reveal their Sharingan against their sister and why they decided to kick her from the village. Perhaps they hated her being superior to them in almost every subject related to shinobi or that she could potentially achieve higher ranks that them, unlocking superior power that would let her rule over them if she wished to.

He shook his head and lowered it once again, glancing to the floor with the crimson eyes of his. He focused his gaze on his right arm and was able to see the course of his chakra flow, noticing how it was draining over time while he used the bloody eyes of his. The child knew he had to learn how to control the power of his eyes and the responsibility that came with them. Revealing that he had unlocked such a technique would most likely bring him trouble, which was one of the main reasons that he decided to think about such a topic. A crimson-haired male silently approached him in a friendly manner, reaching out a hand to pick him up from the ground. He turned his head to his left and rose his eyes to glance at his face, taking a clear shot of what his appearance was. It seemed like he was trying to comfort him and make him feel better without even knowing who he was and the reason why he was crying. Looking at the adult was more than enough to calm him down and to stop the river of tears falling from his eyes to the group d throughout a long course by his cheeks. He was the only person that reached out to help him when he did actually need it and did not speak about it for who he was; the boy was surprised for the acts that the older man showed towards him, guessing that he was like this with most of the other people and that he was not an exception. When he thought about it in that way, the older man resembled him a lot in manners to act around others and to reach out to everyone to influence them with his friendliness and positivity. He was suddenly asked what he was doing about what was wrong with him, revealing the man’s true intentions; he was trying to help him out with as much as possible by asking him about what was wrong with him. It turned out he was right about the man, and proceeding clear his eyes with his sleeves to remove the blurriness in his eyes. He would reveal two crimson-colored eyes with a single dark tomoe standing still in his pupils. “There’s n-nothing wrong, sir. I’m sorry for making you worry,” he said, turning his sight from the male’s face to the ground. It was obvious that he was hiding something from the adult; most likely because he was a stranger coming up to him and trying to figure out what was going on. Though the boy was still trying to act as easily approachable as possible.

[WC: 863]
[TWC: 3228]
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen

Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:21 pm
(Sorry for the wait.)

With just a simple glance and look, the blue-haired kid just seemed like a normal kid who was just having a bad day. The only thing that seemed unordinary was him being a Genin at such a young age. It Really was such an anomaly in Konoha, since more people graduating at a later age, some at 18 or 19. The crimson haired boy was lucky that he entered the Academy at such a young age, making the age he graduated 13 years old. Upon further inspection, for only a brief second, Tadashi saw blood red eyes. Eyes that had one tomoe in each, and eyes that were reminiscent of his deceased best friend, Kaze Uchiha. He would bear a saddened look, for a very brief that he was very sure that the kid wouldn’t see. The crimson haired Genin would remember about the times he met Kaze, and the time he died. From what Tadashi could remember, Kaze was orphaned since his parents died because of an S-Rank mission. Tadashi met Kaze in a playground, and from there, they became best friends. It wasn’t until they were about 12 years old until the Uchiha began to develop a life-threatening disease. The disease plagued him for months and months until he was bedridden and hospitalized. Shortly after, he died.

The blue-haired boy would look down as the crimson haired boy would regain himself. When the kid would respond to Tadashi’s question, the Genin would raise an eyebrow in suspicion. It was easy to tell that he was telling a farce because just minutes ago, he was crying. Tadashi wouldn’t want to pry or question since obviously, it was the kid’s problem, and he doesn’t feel comfortable telling other people about his problem. Something that made Tadashi stifle a laugh was the fact the kid called him sir. Never once in his life has the crimson haired boy been called sir, and it felt good. He would beam a smile at the kid.

“I’m glad that you're fine. Anyways, I haven’t seen you around, what’s your name?”

WC: 351
TWC: 1042

Last edited by Tadashi Namikaze on Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kiro Uchiha
Kiro Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:14 pm
Kiro was unable to stop the tears of hatred and anger that dropped from his crimson-like eyes because of the events that he was put through without a pause. He was very tired of dealing with problems like these that made him suffer the more he thought about them because he wasn’t exactly sure of how to react to situations like these. The blue-haired child suddenly rose his head and wiped off his tears, showing a determined look on his face. He rose to his feet and glanced at the male who had pulled back when he noticed that he made him cry, either from surprise, sadness or shyness of the others noticing his actions; he thought that it was most likely the first two, considering how he looked when he saw his eyes. He had finally understood what his parents meant by their words when they spoke about the Sharingan as the eyes of hatred and that would only attract disaster to him. In this scenario, they brought him someone that he could trust and someone that actually felt bad for making him turn into an even worse state. He turned his face to meet the adult’s eyes and bowed his head in respect, proceeding to ask for forgiveness. ”I’m sorry for making you go through all of this. Please, forgive me, sir” he said in a sad yet confident tone of voice, hoping that the red-haired male would accept his request and let it slide through to potentially friends and even teammates.

The man revealed a gentle and friendly smile on his face, beginning to speak to him in a caring and comforting tone lot voice. He rose a single finger to tap his right cheek, and another to his house that was next to him. ”My name is Kiro Uchiha, a recently graduated Genin. They decided to let me through after a single day in the Academy because they thought my skills were superior and that I should begin learning advanced techniques already,” he replied in a calm tone of voice, releasing a sigh of disappointment because of what his family members decided to do to each other for such simple reasons. The bright-eyed boy closed his eyes and released the strain on his mind because he was feeling his chakra slowly but surely draining, knowing that he wouldn’t be able to keep it for any longer if his reserves were drained. ”The truth is, my parents, asked the village council to kick my older dear sister outside of the village and lying in a mission report of hers, stating that she was murdered by a rogue shinobi,” he began, saddened by the thoughts he had when his sister returned to the village and the flashbacks he was observing at this moment. Kiro was able to gather all of his might in one place and clenched his fist tightly to ignore the pain and continue speaking. He asked the male to crouch down so he could whisper something in his ear, waiting for him to agree to his terms and to come closer to him. If he did agree, the child would say, ”My sister killed my parents for their actions, and spared my own. Then, she ran away from our house and left the village once more,” he declared, releasing his fist and trying not to stream down any more tears. He was a Shinobi after all, and he had to act like one!

[WC: 590]
[TWC: 3818]
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen

Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:44 pm
The crimson haired Genin would look on with a surprised glint in his eyes, the reason because the kid stopped crying and did the opposite. He had determination written on his face. In fact, if Tadashi didn’t know any more about the kid, he could see the striking similarities between him and the kid. The blue haired kid would proceed to apologize profusely while bowing his head respectfully due to his previous behavior, leaving the crimson haired boy flustered. The light blush on his face would cease as he would say, “ You know, you don’t have to call me sir, I’m only 13 by the way. But I accept your apology.”

Tadashi would stay in a calm state when the boy revealed that his name was Kiro Uchiha. The only two options that were available was that Kiro was an Uchiha or that someone with the Uchiha Sharingan transplanted it to him which was extremely unlikely due to the Uchiha being very stingy to who gets their Kekkei Genkai. After all, who would want their eyes to get ripped out, just because someone asked for it? Not that many people. What made the crimson haired Genin’s eyes widen was the fact that they let Kiro graduate, ignoring the fact that he was an eight-year-old. It was so ridiculous that it made Tadashi lightly chuckle, but it also meant that Kiro may be a worthy sparring partner. Due to Tadashi having good manners, he would tell Kiro his name as a kind gesture, “My name is Tadashi Namikaze, I don’t have a unique clan, but that doesn’t matter. I’ll be a Hero to help all ninjas!” He said with determination.

Tadashi would gaze at the young Uchiha happily as he smiled, “If they let you graduate at such a young age and early time, then you must be pretty good! Maybe if you would like, then we could have a sparring match sometime later this afternoon.” He kindly suggested. The crimson haired boy was open to all suggestions if Kiro said yes, then he would be super psyched, but if the Uchiha decline, there would still be no hard feelings.

Then after, Kiro revealed the secret that he was all so sad about. Revealing that his parents snitched on his sister which kicked her out from Konoha, which was a pretty jerkish move. Then for revenge, his sister killed his parents in cold blood, sparing her little brother for some reason unbeknownst to Tadashi. The crimson haired Genin kept a stoic look during all of the explanation, not once looking away. He would then look at Kiro with the most serious look he could muster, “Do you want to confront your sister?” If Kiro said yes, Tadashi would unsheathe his Katana from his back, holding it vertically. “I will help you to confront her, friends help each other, and this will be no exception.” But if Kiro said no, the crimson haired Genin would refrain from doing all of the previous actions he did before.

WC: 504
TWC: 1546
Kiro Uchiha
Kiro Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:48 pm
Kiro rubbed his head gently to the mention of the man’s age, noticing him blushing, and happily giggled, rubbing his chin while thinking of how to explain to him the fact that it was how he called everyone. He opted to clear his throat and to begin speaking, ”I’m sorry, sir. I will make sure you call you by your name next time. Could you please tell me it?” he asked in a gentle and friendly tone of voice, tilting his head to a side. The Uchiha’s eyes were no longer of the bloody color that they previously and reverted to their natural state; the azure color that characterized his eyes was something that not every Uchiha had and that he was thankful of having because it resembled the sky and what he could see in it which was a future without hatred and sorrow that he ought to achieve by becoming a Hokage or someone of high standards and power within the village. The older man stood for a single moment and continued to stare at him as if he was thinking about him all along, trying to figure out something about him. ”If you have any questions about me, or something of that matter, just ask! he excitedly said, opening his eyes and crossing his arms, and listened to what the man had to say about himself too and also the reaction he would pay to him after hearing the course of events that had been taking placing around him and to him and that were slowly injuring his emotions. However, he was confident that he could fix them with the help of his friends and the positivity that characterized him.

The crimson-haired male proceeded to state his name, clan and the goal he had which did surprise Kiro to a certain extent, but that made him happy because they shared too. ”It is a pleasure to meet you, Tadashi! I hope we can work together in the future!” the boy declared while raising a fist to the air and nodded his head once, being unable to help it but to think about how they would be working together to complete missions and work together. He unfolded his arms and approached the adult, just to be praised once more and told that he was a very skilled Shinobi if he did graduate at such an early day and just a day in the Academy which was something that surprised both him and his parents but sadly not his sister because she wasn’t around at that time because his mother and father started the rumors and the report about her being dead which resulted to be lie after lie. It was not something that they should’ve done if they only wanted the safety of their child, because there were more and better methods that they could’ve used. He nodded his head to the adult’s suggestion and pointed in the direction of the training grounds. ”We could go there later and train, or we could go on a mission or two,” he said to the older man, revealing a friendly smile on his face. The boy hadn’t been in many missions and those sure were exciting to go through, but training would also help him overcome threats stronger than him by a lot. In general, he just wanted to spend time around the teenager and to learn more about him; to get to know him, make a better and unbreakable bond and then forge a team together to overcome challenges with ease.

The blue-haired Shinobi had told everything that happened to him in his house and watched the stoic look the adult kept on his face while laying a hand on his blade. He was asking if he wanted to claim revenge on his sister for the actions that she performed against his family for good reasons, but the boy shook his head and revealed a faint yet calm smile on soaring through his face and his positivity took over him once more. ”I’m sure she did wrong actions, like killing our parents, but the fact that they did such actions against her just for me not to unlock these eyes is not something I can just forgive them for doing. I will never hold any lethal actions against the person that I love the most in this world, unless she comes back to strike the village. For that moment, I need to be ready to fight back,” he stated in a serious tone of voice and focused his eyes on the crimson-haired Genin who removed his palm from his blade and nodded his head in agreement. Kiro already considered the two of them as friends but he did certainly want more than that, which is why is took a short breath and said,

”Tadashi, will you join my team?”

[WC: 830]
[TWC: 4644]
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen

Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:45 pm
Tadashi would smile, knowing that Kiro finally stopped calling him sir, which was very embarrassing since basically, he’s calling the crimson haired Genin old which wasn’t the best of comments. Tadashi would blink as the young Uchiha happily giggled for some bizarre reason. Mind Boggling as it was, the crimson haired Genin replied to the Uchiha’s question saying that his name was Tadashi Namikaze. Now thinking about it, his name was named after his grandfather from his mother’s side. Tadashi never got to meet his grandfather since he died due to heart disease in a secluded valley in the New Kirigakure. To be honest, from what his Mother had told him, his grandfather was sort of an asshole. Always stoic, ruthless, and cunning, he didn’t seem like someone the crimson haired Genin could connect with if he was alive. Namikaze however, was a clan originating in Sunagakure but was spread apart to Kirigakure, Hoshigakure, Kumogakure, Konohagakure, and some sections of the clan, they’re vagabonds or wanderers. But for some reason, the crimson haired Genin would always read from books and novels that the woman would always take their husband’s last name to show that she was part of the family, so why did his family take his mother’s last name? Not his father’s? To come to think of it, Tadashi’s father never once mentioned his family in front of him and his brother.

After he finished pondering for a moment’s notice, his golden eyes would stare directly to Kiro’s eyes as the young Uchiha would raise his clenched fist to the air, declaring that he would be happy to work with Tadashi at any time to which the Genin would happily smile while nodding his head, “Yes! I would be happy to work with you sometime if possible!” Regarding the topic about the sparring match, Tadashi was half expecting for Kiro to decline since, to be honest, most people would be pretty intimidating to see a 5’5 teenager armed with a sword. But nevertheless, Kiro suggested that they should go to the Training Grounds to spar and that they should do a mission. “Yeah I agree, we should go to the Training Grounds soon. But about missions... I believe I can grab a scroll sometime this week, so we have permission to perform the mission.” The crimson haired Genin suggested.

Finally, about the problem that Kiro had, Tadashi would unsheathe his sword as he kept his serious look, liking the fact that the Uchiha wanted to grow stronger. “Yes, we should both grow strong together, and we’ll accomplish anything!” The thing that shocked Tadashi the most was the fact that Kiro proposed that he wanted the crimson haired boy into his team. In any circumstance, Tadashi would say yes, but sadly, Lady Hokage assigned him with a team, and he’s going to meet them in 2 days. He would look down in guilt, as he gulped, “I’m extremely sorry Kiro, but I have to decline your offer. I'm already assigned to a team with Nekrun Uzumaki and Fuyo Uchiha. We’re going to have a meeting in the Training Grounds in 2 days... But! That doesn’t mean that I can’t help you with missions.” He hoped that statement wouldn’t hurt the Uchiha’s feelings that much. After a few seconds, he would try to lighten up the mood by walking towards the Training Grounds, hoping to get Kiro’s mind off that topic.

“I think that’s enough talking for right now! Let’s go have a spar at the Training Grounds, if you’re up for it.”

WC: 694
TWC: 2240
Kiro Uchiha
Kiro Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:28 pm
Kiro was once again able to notice that the older man was deep in thought and that he wasn’t focusing totally on their conversation while guessing that it was something he shouldn’t ask about because there were things that he knew he shouldn’t ask about for their bond to stay stable like it was again. He wanted to respect the distance between the two and decided to wait until his thoughts were over for them to continue their conversation. The crimson-haired Genin didn’t take any longer to reply to him in a comforting manner while revealing a smile on his face and avoiding using the stoic face he showed before. His newly-made friend had decided to join him on his training session and agreed with him in the subject about missions, telling him that they could most likely grab a few later on.  He was suddenly told that they should work together to accomplish goals that no one would even dream about, which was something that excited the boy a whole lot! He nodded his head to the adult, revealing a gentle smile on his face as the Namikaze lowered his face to glance to the floor and clench his fist in regret and guilt if giving him false hope. He asked for forgiveness and declared that he was already assigned to a stream with two other Genin that he was going to meet in a while. One of them was an Uchiha, and the other one was of the infamous Uzumaki clan that was told to build prodigies at a very young age thanks to their abilityusing Fuinjutsu. It was clear that the boy seemed quite saddened by the fact his friend was already in a team, but was still happy that he had other people to rely on. However, that didn’t mean he was going to give up on his quest of finding a team with people he got along with! There was a long journey before him that he was going to make sure to go through and become someone worth the title of Shinobi.

”N-no! It’s fine, Tadashi. Thanks for still stating that you can help me out performing missions. You will be of great assistance, for sure!” he said to the older man and bowed his head while revealing a both nervous but happy smile on his face. The Namikaze continued speaking and declared that they could still spar together if they wanted to because they would learn more about combat if they did. He nodded his head once and rose a single finger to tap his chin, saying, ”You don’t have to force yourself to come, Tadashi. If you still insist in sparring with me, however, meet me at the training grounds tomorrow in the morning. It will come in handy to train a little before going on that mission, and I want to help you out as much as I can,” the boy requested to the adult, waving his hand to him, and turned around to walk away in the distance. He was headed in the direction of the Uchiha district while taking slow steps away from the crimson-haired Genin on the stone-made ground that he proceeded to walk on to leave the area without saying anything more. He had made a very normal yet decent bond with another person that he appreciated having, but thought that it could become something even better than that as time passed by. Kaito would be most likely waiting for him near the entrance of their house, or so the child as he happily walked in the direction of his house. What would he dream with while he was asleep nearby his childhood friend? That was yet to be seen. Before going to sleep, however, the Uchiha set his clock to ring at sixth hour in the morning to arrive early to their training session if his friend, Tadashi, would come to meet him there.

[WC: 666] [TWC: 5310]
[Claiming Rasengan (4000/4000), Sharingan 1 Tomoe, placing 1310 into Hôsenka no Jutsu (1472/2000), and 26 SP]
[Exit]

[Disclaimer: The 162 Words previously placed into Hòsenka no Jutsu came from Extreme Training]

Last edited by Kiro Uchiha on Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:31 pm
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum