Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
to the illuminated land (travel)Yesterday at 11:57 pmAlister YamaIt's just Big meYesterday at 9:14 pmKurogane ShuraA Walk Around The VillageYesterday at 8:48 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Call to Action?Yesterday at 8:33 pmMonsoonA Meeting of BloodYesterday at 7:26 pmZraixThis isn't Fabled FolktalesYesterday at 4:47 pmAizen ChinoikeBack to the SpringsYesterday at 4:29 pmJupiterWhat's a Date?Yesterday at 4:18 pmMeika TsukiOni KamigawaSaturn's Bank AccountYesterday at 3:26 pmSaturnStrolling through the park one day...Yesterday at 1:53 pmKurai Tau
Top posting users this month
241 Posts - 30%
192 Posts - 24%
184 Posts - 23%
32 Posts - 4%
31 Posts - 4%
28 Posts - 4%
27 Posts - 3%
21 Posts - 3%
19 Posts - 2%
19 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Loser Marvels

+5
Denkiteki
Naoki Gekou
Saku
Altar Shinkou
Kozue Senju
9 posters
Go down
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 60063

Loser Marvels - Page 3 Empty Re: Loser Marvels

Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:03 pm
Watching the beginning of the fight Naoki couldn't help but feel sorry for dragging Den into this for his own reasons. He also felt guilty before Vigil and would no doubt feel absolutely terrible if Den died. In the mean time however, he would notice Kozata nearby and walk up to him. "Hey. Sorry, all of this happened, but I had reasons to come. Would you give me the letters back? Now that I am here, I think I will speak with the Tenkage myself. You head back to the village and ask for a Jounin named Caithe, tell her I might be here for a bit, also tell her I want her to test you. Sorry about the wasted trip, but you did your part fine, it was all my fault." Assuming the boy did return the letters, Naoki would hide them in the chest pocket of his black suit before continuing to watch the duel between Den and Xyxer.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:35 pm
Approved
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Child
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 42970

Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:58 am
[Exit Interrupted.]

And so the trip to the research centres ended swiftly. Through the gaze of his Byakugan he spotted something that angered him. The scout, trying to leave the village? That was not going to happen. Alas Takeo was a few streets away at this point, something he would remedy rather quickly. A black mark appeared on his right cheek as lightning chakra began to run through his body. Redan as a jutsu that Takeo held close to his heart, being one of three he had created himself. The process had been rather painful, in fact it still was to this day, but it was worth it for the power that it gave him as brief as it was. He hopped on the balls of his feet for a second, taking the time to warm up before springing once more into action. Pushing off from his right foot he dashed down the street, turning a few corners and running down a few alleyways and he was back where this all started. He eyed the boy making a run for it, easily fixed. A single hand seal and his form blurred, his speed reaching truly unhuman levels as he Body Flickered to the gateway. With that he would spin, pointing towards the boy his expression dark. "Invaders ain't going anywhere kid. Make a move and I'll slaughter you, comprendre?" His expression changed to confusion for a moment when he wobbled slightly, he'd obviously drunk a bit too much it seemed. Not that he could do anything about that now. His head felt slightly heavy now that he thought about it. He glanced upwards, frowning at the object that now sat on his head. His modified hat, he'd wondered where that had gotten to. It was through his Byakugan that he spotted an old friend off in the distance who gave him a cheeky wave, good old Jester, boy did he love that totally not a molester of a little bastard. Must have dropped it on his head when he was running back here, what a good guy he was.
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:07 pm
Watching the fight in the plains, the leader would notice a man suddenly appear in front of Kozata, preventing him from leaving the village. The speed at which it happened surprised the Uchiha as did the white haired man's announcement. Was a Genin really that threatening to them when they could easily fight on pair with any S ranked rogue? It was then that the leader would notice the hat, symbolizing the man being a Kage. It was somewhat confusing, he actually thought at first that the other one was the Kage, from the way he acted.

Well, he would prefer both of the Genins to be out of here, but he could not risk teleporting them out of here, as the transition would not be nearly as fast enough as his man, if he chose to stop them. And he had already proclaimed that he would. Knowing his own speed, Naoki would know that forcing his way through would also put the boys at too much risk. In the end, if this was the Kage and he hoped to salvage anything from this situation, then his best option would be to comply. And he would, with his brown skin returning to natural color the Uchiha would simply move his arms apart a bit, the same gesture of not being a treat that he did as he got here. If Kozata was to look at him, he would nod at him to let him know they may be staying for a bit. For now, they could just see how the fight in the plains progressed.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:55 pm
Moving towards the village gates from the fight that ended prematurely, the blood still evident on Tidebreaker he held it menacingly in his right hand, an almost sinister glint appearing on the crimson sheen. A few meters behind Takeo, he'd move one hand in a simple gesture, "You, the person that came here with Denkiteki. The strong one, not the weak one. Come out here and leave your people here for now, you're my property and your compadre has proven himself to be of little amusement to me. Now's your turn. Before you find yourself smitten by my finesse, what ever did you hope to achieve by teleporting into a village with a missing shinobi and feigning peace?"
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:39 pm
Naoki would watch the fight in the plains progress. He would see Den use some sort of powerful mist technique and he once again proved himself capable with earth release. But his opponent was highly mobile and seemed to stay on top of everything. In a single moment, highly unexpectedly to Naoki and probably quite shocking to Vigil, Den would be cut clean in half at his waist, by the other guy. But then, as his upper half was flying through the air, suddenly his body would start to grow and new set of legs appeared. Naoki assumed it was some sort of extremely powerful regeneration technique and actually wondered if it had anything to do with the ability Denkiteki had explained somewhat to him before, the one where he would absorb other people's bodily mass. The fight continued on and soon Naoki would get to see something else that he did not expect, although it made sense now that he would think about it. Denkiteki's body would be surrounded in red chakra, which the Uchiha would realize to belong to a tailed beast. The dots in his mind would connect and the leader would guess that Denkiteki must have sealed inside himself the bijuu that his friend Minorin used to carry before she died. But even then his opponent managed to keep up with the fight and even stay on top of it by landing an explosion of the Jinchuuriki. It was about then that Naoki would realize that a third person had appeared and joined the fight. Somebody with a chakra that would dwarf everyone else's would be in the plains and would drain the bijuu chakra that surrounded Denkiteki. With that the fight seemed to end, as the one known as Xyxer would move back towards the gates.

And when he got there, he would address Naoki and before asking about what he hoped to achieve here, he would tell the Uchiha that it was now his turn. "I hoped to start a cooperation between Tengakure and Shimagakure, which I lead. I had recently heard a rather unsettling story from a man who claimed to be a former Jounin of Amegakure. I hoped that you would have intel to confirm or deny his story about his village and its leader. Being a former Tenkage, I expected Denkiteki to be at least somewhat respected here and that we would be allowed to speak, instead of being attacked on sight."
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:44 pm
"When a beacon of protection abandons their village, their abandon all the respect they had once garnered from it and will be treated like the mangy dogs they are. I have reports on Amegakure, it's a ghost town but that's the report I got from my genin. That's right, a genin could infiltrate the village. However I fear he may have been swayed and turned informant with how unlikely it is for it to pass off so lightly.. I'm heading there myself, feel free to join but your baggage remains here until I deem you worthy enough of not being executed like that mutt." He nodded his head loosely in the direction of Denkiteki, moving from the scene at this point.

[Exit]
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:19 pm
Nodding at the man Naoki would somewhat frown, if you could call it that. The man's words were somewhat harsh when he spoke about Denkiteki, but there was little to be done about that, in this world of shinobi, those who betrayed their village were treated as scum. What Naoki did not understand though is that knowing a Kage power, why would these people risk a large scale destruction (which thankfully was avoided) when they could first ask about their intentions and maybe avoid the whole fight altogether in doing so. Naoki would feel sorry for everything that happened to Den, as it was his fault. Although the medical ninja was still alive, judging from his chakra, he did receive some beating.

When Xyxer announced that Naoki could come with him to investigate Amegakure, but that his "baggage", no doubt meaning the two genins, would have to stay here, the man was quick to decide this was a journey he had to take alone, as not to drag anyone else into his problems again. He was quite confident that Vigil would be able to take care of himself, but he was not so sure about Kozata. So, reaching out with his mind he would find that there was a person who could help with quite nearby. A Jounin named Rakka had recently gone on a journey outside Shimagakure. Who could have known that the journey would lead her here at this time? Apparently these people let her in, so hopefully they would not be too alarmed when he summoned her here, which he would do with a single hand seal of confrontation. If Rakka was to answer his call and appear in front of him, Naoki would explain to her that in a situation of a rather emergency he leaves her to take care of the two Genin, Kozata and Vigil (although he would add that Vigil will probably be able to take care of himself) during her stay in Tengakure. When that was taken care of, he would follow the blue haired man, who seemed to be the Tenkage, or at least the bossy one around here, into the plains outside the village. Yes, the other one had the Tenkage hat, which Naoki recognized, but the attitude of the one who fought Denkiteki was the defined the Tenkage more. Walking outside Naoki would wonder what kind of person the other guy who just appeared out of nowhere was and where their journey would take them.

2227 w.
[Exit,
+11 AP
2227 w. towards mastering Blink]
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:26 pm
Haru watched all the events of the fight unfold, keeping an eye on Den’s companion. It didn’t add up. Why was Den coming back if he left the village in the first place? Why would he be trying to take it back over if he already had it to begin with? Why would he have left? He felt very conflicted in this situation, as Den had been the one who promoted him to ANBU, provided him with his Senju and Uchiha DNA, and taught him earth release. Indeed, he owed Den for trusting him when it was brought up that the elders suspected him of murdering Rin, and for saving Youta when he failed to protect her from Takeo.

Still, his loyalties lied with Tengakure. He couldn’t interfere based on personal confliction. He was sworn to protect the village, not Denkiteki. Watching the fight, Haru saw Xyxer swing Tidebreaker, cutting Den clean in half, and Haru flinched. Had Den just… died? That was it? There was no way… Haru let out a shaky breath, trying his hardest to resist the temptation to run towards the scene of the fight. His sharingan would swirl, forming the legendary Mangekyou Sharingan as Haru mourned the loss of a comrade and a friend.

Then, suddenly, Den would begin to regenerate. Did he posess a form of regeneration? Haru knew such powers existed, but he had yet to meet another medical ninja with such capabilities… The fight continued, Haru baffled by all of it, before Den revealed his trump card… A huge cloak of powerful, visible chakra. A tailed beast cloak? He had never seen such a thing in person, only heard stories. Den had either grown much more powerful since Haru had last seen him, or he had been holding back.

Still, another ninja, one he didn’t recognize, arrived at the scene, jumping in and absorbing that tailed beast chakra. Haru was completely confused with the situation now. Was Den actually dead now? Who was the third ninja?

The Tenkage would return, Haru beginning to approach, stepping out of the shadows. As the Kage made his leave, so would Haru, trusting the other ANBU to look after the "Baggage"

(Exit)

(Requesting MS from watching Den getting cut in half. Haru doesn't know that Den has regeneration capabilities, so he would have no way of knowing Den could survive that sort of wound.)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum