Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Aya Hiyashi
Aya Hiyashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6000

Old Friends and New Tricks - Page 2 Empty Re: Old Friends and New Tricks

Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:57 am
Aya watched as her training partner scaled the rock face with only a minimal amount of chakra and a lot of climbing skills. She couldn't help but giggle when he missed the entrance to her secret little training ground, and when he reached the top, she listened to his question and followed him up the cliff until she reached the entrance a good twenty metres from the top.

"Well, first I'll show you my alcove, come on!" and like that she ducked in between the large but hidden gap in the rock. Quickly moving through the short tunnel until she entered the clearing, sun filling up the middle since the area didn't have a ceiling, natural or otherwise. It was just surrounded by natural wall of rock. On one side was a large cluster of rocks and boulders, overlapping each other as though there had been a rockslide, and on the other side was a small cluster of woodland. She knew that behind the greenery there was a stream, not very big by any means but large enough that she could bathe the few times she's camped out here. In the middle was flat ground, patches of grass and dirt sputtered about randomly.

While waiting for Fen to make his appearance, she began going through her warm up routine. Basic stretches, feet and ankles first before rising to the calf muscles and the knees. Thighs and hips were next, though her hips were mostly involved with her back stretches with rotating and twisting them. Lower back and abdominal muscles were easy enough to stretch and pull, allowing the blood to flow faster and loosen up her muscles, and the her torso and upper back and shoulders. Her shoulder joints popped as she pulled them, releasing the pressure and making them feel pleasantly loose. She went through a few head rolls so she didn't accidently pull something in her neck. Once all that was done she flared her chakra a few times to make it more active and therefor easier to access later on, though she would prefer to do her entire chakra exercise but she doubted Fen would be willing to wait that long.

"Okay" she said once he had caught up "Do you want to learn Hiding Like A Mole Technique first, or would you prefer Earth Release: Flying Thrown Stones?" she asked, rolling her wrists as she did so. Personally she would not mind him choosing either, but she did want to practice a different jutsu since Earth Clones were probably out of the question.
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : Takumashi's Greenhouse
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 500

Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:15 am
Fen watched her closely and he would follow, using the climbing surface tech, he would walk to where she disappeared at and followed her, swinging in like a monkey, and then his hands would go back into his pockets, he owuld just catch sight of her and follow her, finally coming to where she stopped at, he would just stand there and watched her strech out, he would wait till she was finished and ask her question, then he would respond to her question with his answer going somehting like thing "Well I would like to start with Hiding like a mole technique, I read once about a jutsu to go nicely with it, but i need that one first" Fen's hands would finally come out of their pockets as he would prepair and he would ask her "So what do I do first for this jutsu then?" Fen stayed there for a moment and watched her, and waited for her to make her move so that he could copy it and use the jutsu himself
Aya Hiyashi
Aya Hiyashi
Citizen

Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:00 am
Aya leant back on her heels as she thought about his question. For her it was fairly simple, really, but everyone has a different understanding of jutsu and chakra, even if it only varies minutely. "Well, how I did it was fairly simple. Since it doesn't have any hand signs, when you need to do is... well, find your chakra and convert it into earth natured chakra and send it into the soil, basically, you can either  imagine yourself sinking into the earth or being pulled into it by your chakra and your chakra will do just that. Making the earth part around you like water, though the tricky part is figuring out how to move under the earth. I use it a lot like swimming or push off a piece of earth around my feet, or let my chakra pull me wherever I want to go. It's... here, I'll just show you"

The teen waited a moment, before surging her chakra into the earth and sinking underneath it so fast she was submerged in a blink of an eye. A good ten metres underneath the surface. Sensing where the boy was, she 'pushed' herself so she was a metre or so behind him before rising smoothly through the surface of the earth and standing there like nothing had happened.

"I suppose it's mostly based of your chakra and visualising what you want to happen, and having your chakra act upon it. Once you've managed to do that at least five times in a row, we'll try learning the Headhunter Technique together if you like" she smiled before heading over to the trees "If you need any help just holler!" she called over her shoulder before she jumped up and grabbed a study branch. She started doing chin ups at a fast pace, counting in her head as she went.

'One, two, three... nine... fifteen...' and it continued until she reached one hundred, once that was done she brought her knees up and hooked her legs around the branch, letting her grip slacken and her hands slip from the branch. She checked to see how Fen was fairing, before putting her hands behind her head and upside down crunches, bringing her head to her knees before letting it fall until her torso was straight but never letting her abdominal muscles relax. Routinely stopping by tens to check on her friends progress.
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:03 am
Fen would take a deep breath, and he would hold his hands out, and he would begin to pull chakra from his chakra pool, and as it traveled through to his hands, it would begin to feel soft and cool, like fresh soil from under the top layer of dirt, then as his hands became covered in chakra, he would dive at the ground, his hands would begin to cut through the ground like butter, seperating the earth as if oil on top of a all natural peanut butter, at first all he could see was darkness, this he was used to, so it did not freak him out, then he found out he could sense everything above ground, he would then begin to swim around under ground, leaping up out of the ground like a dolphin out of water, and then back into the ground, he would swim around and continue to show off like a dolphin, even doing the little dolphin trick skimming the top of the water with their tail, but he was skimming the ground with his feet, then he would jump up out of the ground and cancel his chakra flow, then landing on his feet he rose his eyebrow as he watched Aya and shook his head chuckling, he then leaned up against a rock as he waited for her to finish her exerises
Aya Hiyashi
Aya Hiyashi
Citizen

Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:30 am
Noticing Fen was finished playing around with his new technique, the teen finished off her exercise at eighty and flipped off the branch she was on, doing a half twist so she was facing the able-sighted boy. Suddenly, an idea struck her and she smirked as she casually strolled towards the boy.

Half way there, her next step had her dropping into the soil like she had just stepped off the side of a cliff. Vanishing beneath the soil she moved through the earth like water, and when she rose she was sitting with her legs crossed on the rock Fen was leaning against. One elbow propped up on her knee and her chin resting in her palm as she looked down at the boy with a playful smirk. "So, want to help me figure out the Headhunter Technique? Or do you want to learn the Flying Thrown Stones jutsu?" she asked casually, perfectly content to simply enjoy the good mood and ignore the less than pleasant atmosphere back home.
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:56 pm
Fen watched her flip and he smirked as he shook his head thinking 'Show off' then watched her fall underground, and he looked around suddenly on his guard for her, wondering where she would appear at, then he heard the question above him and he looked up at her, and laughed, she could have gotten the drop on him, then the question finally struck him and he would tell her "well if you know the flying Thrown stones jutsu, we will start there, then we can go to playing with headhunter, if that is alright with you" Fen smile up at her once his words were spoken and is hands slides into his pockets once more as he waited for Aya's answer, his thoughts went to what this headhunter thing was, it sounded like the technique he found awhile back that required the hiding like a mole technique which he now knows, so he would wonder if the two of them could pull it off, he had his head tilted back as he thought and waited for Aya's answer
Aya Hiyashi
Aya Hiyashi
Citizen

Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:24 pm
Aya laughed when the boy whirled around obviously he hadn't been able to sense her. Either that or he hadn't tried to, but it was nice to finally get the jump on someone. It never worked with any of her relatives, unless they were civilians or kids, but that just didn't have the same satisfaction of scaring trained ninja.

"Flying Thrown Stones it is then" she smiled and slid off the rock and landed softly next to Fen. Settling a bit more into this 'teaching role' she straightened her back slightly and faced the wild haired boy. "Earth Release: Flying Thrown Stones is an offensive technique, allowing one to throw chunks of rocks at your opponent, while this isn't the strongest nor fastest offensive earth technique, it can be damn useful if you know how to use it. Now, as with most earth jutsu, using your imagination to visualise what you want to happen is key to this. In the process of a jutsu your chakra will naturally act on your will.

"How to use this technique is fairly simple, the fact that it has hand seals is extra helpful because it will help guide your chakra. The hand seals are Dog, Tiger, Snake, Dog, Rat, Snake and then you slam your hands on the ground. Now, this technique is a little more violent so... how I did it was that I imagined my chakra pushing the earth up and exploding it upwards with my chakra wrapping around certain chunks and pushing them forward as hard and fast as I could" she sighed when she finished, and rubbed the back of her neck with a sheepish grin.

"Sorry, I think I rambled there" she added before going through the hand seals with a speed and fluidity born from practice, and once she was done slammed them on the ground and forced up five sizeable jagged rocks and hurled them to the other side of the training field. They slammed into a young tree and the trunk exploded in a cloud of wood, dust, splinters and rocks. A second later the groaning and snapping of a falling tree filled the air, and the tree collapsed onto one of its brethren, holding it up at a relatively blunt angle. Dusting off her hands idly, she turned to Fen.

"That's basically how it looks, want to give it a try?" she smiled in her usual friendly manner and lent back against the rock she had appeared from. Watching the boy as she mentally went through basic herbal poisons and antidotes.
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:41 pm
Fen would pay close attention to Aya as she showed him and told him how the jutsu worked, so he would step foreward when she stepped back, seeing the tree fall over, he would form the six hand signs needed, Dog,Tiger,Snake,Dog,Rat,Snake, and then he would drop to the ground and slam his hands on the ground, this he was used to doing when he trained for the summoning technique, when he slammed his hands on the ground he could feel the earth right in front of his hands explode up out of the ground, his chakra was wrapped around five chunks of the earth and he would send them flying at the same tree that aya sent hers at, and they would all pelt the tree at once, pushing it off of the tree it had fallen on, he would look over at Aya and smiled softly at her and would say "Now about that Headhunter"
Aya Hiyashi
Aya Hiyashi
Citizen

Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:09 pm
Aya blinked in surprise as Fen managed to perform the jutsu. It was impressive, and honestly she was a little miffed. It had taken her several tries and the better part of half an hour to master the Flying Thrown Stones technique. But perhaps he was simply adept at earth jutsu, and perhaps she had some skill in teaching. Oh well, it didn't really matter, now they could move on to something they could both learn!

"Okay!" she grinned and took off her shoulder bag and placed it on the ground. Kneeling down, she rummaged through it for a few seconds before finding the scroll. With a small "aha!" she pulled it out with a victorious grin, and unrolled it flat on the ground.

"It's pretty simple. No hand seals or anything, you just grab the victim and pull them into the earth. Now, it says here that if you're strong enough then you should be able to break free, and I'm pretty sure I'm strong enough to get out. So, do you want to try this jutsu first?" she offered, turning Fen with an encouraging smile.
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:55 pm
Fen would nod and smiled softly at her, then he would be looking at the scroll upside down as he was standing on the other side of the scroll, but he could see the pictures well enough, and when she offered Fen to go first he would dive underground,Using the Hiding like a mole technique, he did not see how this could be messed up really, when he sensed Aya's position he would dart upwards towards her location, and only allowed his hands to pop up out of the ground and he would grab for her ankles, and he would wait a moment, so that she could do what she had to, as she could be ready, then he began to pull her down, he would stop when he could sense her chin resting on the ground, and he would let go of her and would dart up out of the ground right in front of her and looked down at her to see his work, he would give her her a little bit to see if she was truely prepaired for it, he would take a few steps back just to make sure
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum