Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 1:05 pmAkki SenjuThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 11:43 amAmikiri GuhinHere We GoToday at 11:02 amAkki SenjuLife is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Forest of Hell, Tower of Heaven - Page 2 Empty Re: Forest of Hell, Tower of Heaven

Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:39 pm
"I would? Heh, though i would like to actually see myself go down that path, i like the path of fighting a little to much to just stand by in the sidelines and watch while sensing the whole field. Even with the Hyuuga Doujutsu there are things i still want to accomplish...Kind of ironic that i used to resent the blood that flowed through me and know i use it as if i accepted it," although for a moment he would sit idle and listen to the words of Kuro, something reminded him of a philosophor speaking in front of a mass of people. He understood perfectly and wondered if he was actually that transparent in his thinking and acting, Kuro pointing out aspects about the young Kage that he didn't quite know about himself as well which made him chuckle slightly," Well then you know if you ever retire...you should definitely become like a teacher or advisor...there is a lot of wisdom behind your words Kuro. However, i don't think my choice is fully made yet. I have at least one more obstacle i need to overcome before i can ever call my decision fully made, but when the time comes.....i wonder what kind of man i shall become," musing to himself he wondered what would happen at the end of his endeavors and what would become of himself or his family when he started one. It wasn't odd that due to someone's words he would begin to think about his own out look on life, it had shown he had took the time to consider himself and make adjustments, something his old self would have discarded and went without.

Their conversation continued to delve deeper into the dynamics of their own group, comprised of the three of them which only made Yaju consider Kuro as more of an intellectual individual, someone who had a great deal of knowledge compared to what they had appeared to have. Not saying Kuro wasn't a smart one, it was sometimes that when he looked at him in the past all he had seen was...well darkness. He could have taken the time to get to know the man, but with their first meeting being one that mentally shook the boy's resolve and the second dealt with him turning the Kage into a woman (A feat in which he still wouldn't forgive him for) but overall the times he had spoken to the male he had often more than not instilled wisdom or changed his mindset about something that he had been troubling him. More often that not, Yaju had seen Kuro as someone he could talk to in order to make a decision on something that he himself could no longer think over, his choices helping deciding something that could be a change for him.

"We have...quite the group dynamic if that's the full detailed version of us...although i would agree whole heartedly. I never thought someone could sum me up pretty well...kind of creepy to be honest but it helps me further understand myself. Although through it all we seem to have an equal ground in one way or another," scratching his head for a moment he would draw a circle in the tower floor,, although it was more of an invisible circle at that," Our center is always or....for me i think will always be Misaki. When things have gone wrong she has been there...its almost as if we three are a circle that no matter what happens will continue to go even well past our life-time. If we take on students i think they will continue our legacy and the circle will continue until this world...is ultimately destroyed or something breaks the chain. Although if we did have students.....i'd be awfully afraid of what Misaki would teach hers...think she would terrorize mine although if anything he or she might follow her to the ends of the earth," a small laugh escaped his lips as he thought about the notion, the boy or girl following them just like he did during his times. The small memories that he had showed that even if something truly damaging was shown to him, he forever held his loyalty these two people no matter what and would follow them to the depths of hell if need be...however that would end up as a seperate adventure on its own.

A furrowed brow followed by a brief yet thought filled laugh escaped Yaju's lips as he thought about a child verison of Kuro, which at first seemed perfectly crazy but he could see the child being one that could very well change a village with his words. Shaking his head he would point a finger to the sky....or for this point to the ceiling of the tower," i can see it actually...your child and mine actually doing something that could change the fate of this world. However, i think yours would be keeping mine in check if he actually came out like i did when i was a child...although the cycle shouldn't repeat itself and i won't find myself without a chunk of my throat," the mildly comment was actually the one thing he could laugh about now...even though it was he who did this action to his own father. While seeing his son as a fiery, yet rebellious child it could also go the other way around although he would let the thought of that lean towards his mother whoever that would be.

Although he would point a simple finger at Kuro and smile," Its not about finding a woman to put up with you my friend...its about finding a woman you can put up with," laughing he would tap the floor and continue," its about finding a woman whom you can put up with. We might be men in our own rights, but women on the other hand....once they get angry that's pretty much the end for our sanity...and our ears," shaking his head for a moment he would hate to find someone on the same....mental prowess as him, because fights like those tend to break things especially houses. The Dragon Ravine....the place held a lot of memories, very destructive ones at that, but memories none the less so it was common for him to be there every now and again. Chuckling he would point to a weird angled position to the west and nod," Yep...recently it has been populated by dragons, one of which is ordained under Misaki...although i've been there a couple of times, but each time i always end up arguing and...eventually punching one which doesn't go well for me," although at the sound of hearing corrupted Nature chakra he would pause and then look around before looking down to himself.

Now if it was corrupted and he absorbed it...would he transform into something weird and deformed or would the impossible happen? Well between the two options he could either make something of it or become a monster so being who he would he would raise his hand in a comedic fashion and chuckle," So what would happen if one were to....you know....absorb the corrupt nature chakra of the forest? Think i should know just in case, because i've been absorbing it since i first got here and i want to see if i will become something weird or not," the question seemed kind of childish...no it did seem childish in nature, but he was actually curious as to the results. If he was going to be fighting Kuro under these circumstances he would want to know just in case he couldn't feel the difference between the normal and corrupt nature chakra. With that he would settle his questions and nod," Alright, I have yet to even tap the surface of my sage mode so let's see how our little battle will go once we get heated...although there are other things that i hope to show once we get this underway," now that the issue of the boy had been taken care of, Yaju would roll his shoulders and begin to allow the nature chakra to flow through him.

The nature chakra would begin to flow from his body as it changed from its normal form, growing nine tails and his hair turning silver. The new form of his would begin to leak the nature chakra from his body before looking towards his friend charging with the blade...rather running at him. With his right arm, the same one he was attacking, a simple flick of his wrist and some finger action, the wires adorning his arm would lock around the blade and with another simple flick would move it to the left, missing his arm. With a nudge he would unwrap the wires and move to the right ten meters before smiling," Don't worry too much about me keeping up....i can keep up as long as you can Kuro," with a brief chuckle he would simply flick his wrist and the ten strands of razor wire began to dance and spiral around him like a simple marionette string. It was the first time he had actually used these in combat, but for this he would need to take off the breaks and put everything into full gear. It was now his turn to go on the defensive, lightning beginning to arc around his left hand as he thrusted it forward, the wires making way as he smiled," Obey the command! Thunder Emperor, Come Forth!," the arc becoming a full blast once he directed the two fingers which hosted the charge, the attack known as Raitei Shourai coming to life and roaring towards Kuro at the speed of 80. The single attack would lay in wait another, as the blast moved towards Kuro, the fight would begin as he smiled," Let the games begin."

Sage Mode Stats:

Speed: 210
Strength:140
Health:138

[All other stats are the same]

AP: Raitei Shourai -30

877 Left

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : Takumashi's Greenhouse
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 500

Forest of Hell, Tower of Heaven - Page 2 Empty Re: Forest of Hell, Tower of Heaven

Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:10 pm
Fen was watching everything he could with his curious eyes, and listening to all he could with his curious ears, he listed to them talk about people and things he did not know, and things he did not ever think about, and while the conversation carried on, Fen would begin to do his own little things, playing with his chakra pool, running over Hand signs in his head, practicing all of them that he was forced to memorize while in the academy, and then, the conversation really started to get interesting, Since the moment Fen ducked down, he heard things like 'Senses' being talked about,some woman named 'Misaki', and how the three of them seemed to work together, and if the third person kept these two in check, he would not want to face this woman, Then talks about Heaven, then Children came up, these two seemed to like to jump all over with their conversations, they talked about showing jutsu, and training jutsu,sparing, and training.

Then he was pointed at, and next thing he knew, was this ....wait was this ...No it could not be, well it was, a damn tree began to grow around him, so fen would scramble over to the edge and began to peek over the top of the tree trunk that more or less seemed to be what it was, that grew around him, he waited to see what these two ninja could do, the thing that really interested him though about their conversation, was the bit about dragons, fen always wanted to see a dragon, and maybe one day tame it, but for now he shook the thought from his head as he continued to watch the two shinobi, then he heard one mention something about keeping up, and the other mention something about the other keeping up, what the hell are these two planning a damn race, either way it would be fun to watch, and not like he had much of a choice at this moment, he would look around at the place for a quick moment he was dragged to, taking into account all of the neat little details, then his attention went back to the shinobi in front of him, maybe if he studied them close enough, he could understand the dynamics of ninjutsu better, these two seemed to talk a lot to each other about what they can do, Fen would never do something like that, but then again, at this point, he did not have a friendship like these two seemed to have, not as strong at least, maybe one day in life he will find his best friend, the one friend to stand next to him through anything and everything, but today was not that day, these two seemed to talk about 'Nature Chakra' both Coruption and Purifiying it, and then talk about turning into something weird, this was a crazy ass conversation, and yet, Fen was stuck to listening to it at this point in time.

Then suddenly before Fen relized anything happen, the lightning that went towards Kuro, and then the only thing Fen sees was the black flames suddenly erupt out of no where, then the sudden attack, but before then, a few words caught fen's attention, this man might be interested in being a teacher, well Fen sure as hell wanted to try to impress him and become his student, so fen would take a few steps back, enough so he could still see, and he would begin to focus on his chakra once more, and he would form a single hand sign, He was practicing using Ninjutsu, to try and create a clone of himself, but when Fen opened his eyes after closing them before he did the hand sign, he just saw, failure in front of him, he would sigh as he would then release the clone, and try again, another failure, these failures that appeared again and again always had some sort of flaw that made them unusable to try and pass as him, attempting to do anything in this dang battle royale between the two high level shinobi, but he wanted to impress, so he would continue, till he was almost out of chakra, sweat beading down the boy's face, breathing hard and panting, finally the perfect clone was made, but unfortunately, he would not be able to do to much, fen would approach the edge of the ring and watch, and wait with his clone right next to him, both looking out at the two obviously way higher class then him shinobi.

Fen was going to time this perfect, in hopes to catch the two men off guard, and when the time came, Fen would have his Clone jump up and over the tree, and dash towards the two men, hopefully they would be distracted enough for this to work, he would do like a slide at the last moment, and attempt to slide in between the two men and look at them with that look of, I want to fight to, he knew it was hopeless, but it was true, as Fen was not stupid, he would stay out of this himself, but use a clone, in hopes that maybe if something life threatening would happen, the clone would be killed and not himself.

TWC-2072

Last edited by Fennikkuso on Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:15 pm
A brief chuckle would escape from his lips as he shook his head and shrugged," Well then all that's left is for a woman to fall into those arms and go from there...not saying women fall from the sky, but if their anything like Misaki its probably a factor we've been overlooking. As for the teaching bit, i am sure you could make a good teacher. Not every kid has that "superior" complex to them and especially not the ones here in our village, we'd have to cull that before it got out of hand," if only for a momet he would laugh at the thought of a small boy or girl standing up to Kuro, their eyes full of determination before being promptly punted across all of Kumo would be funny at first...until he had to actually go and find the child. Now that he was thinking about it....he didn't think that having his future ninja punted across the village would be of good service to them so maybe a net would need to be installed as a just in case...yeah he was going to definitely look into that.

Fire? He used fire to block his attac which he didn't even see coming, but the black flames had definitely been seen by him before. Due to this he would change up his assault a bit and smirk as he brought his hands to his sides and exerted a small breath of air. Now he would need to step his game up if he was going to make this some fun for the both of them. Quickly putting on his gauntlets he would begin to slowly convey his chakra around his body before it erupted into a bright silver flame, his fox fire taking into a new form as he assumed his fighting stance. Looking at Kuro pass through the black flames like a badass made Yaju smile considering the small display of Katon and power made the fighting bones inside of his body quiver in anticipation, but his words had caught him off guard which made him tilt his head and respond," I see.... i was kind of hoping for some awesome ass transformation or somthing. Admittedly i think this would be for the best considering its filtering it more and more," he could feel his body taking in the raw, chaotic nature chakra and turning it into a pure substance, but the process was still new to him so he wouldn't actually be able to pinpoint it.

"You...want the forest? Well then i cannot say that i did not see this coming," he was being serious....he didn't think Kuro would honestly ask for the entirety of the forest, but he would nod his head in approval and speak," Agreed...from this point on you are the sole owner of this forest and within its confines you are the judge, jury and executioner," although the next request knocked the breath out of his body for a momet. Shaking his head he would chuckle lightly and smile," I have to admit you are throwing some huge curveballs at me....But from hence forth you shall be one of the Master ranked Ninja of the village, standing by none other but myself and Misaki Amesutchi of the Cloud. Just remind me to get you that head band once we get through with this," retaking his fighting stance he would smile and dash forward at Kuro meeting his black flaming sword of fuck with his silver encrested fist of fuck, clashing with it, but more so dragging the flame plated metal across the flat side of the blade pushing it away inside of full on clashing with it. In the small moment the blade was pushed away, Yaju would have closed the distance between the two lauching two rapid punches into the chest of his sparring partner.

Sliding backwards after the attack, ten meters to be exact he would pay attention to the counters or movements of Kuro before moving at his maximum speed to create a new jutsu of his. After the execution of the Hare seal, two yellow seals would begin to float on the palms of his hands, each one crackling with lightning as he smiled and waved for him to come at him," from here on its only going to get better...Let's see what else you got up those sleeves Kuro," the seals on his hands roaring to life as he shot three bolts of lightning, each aiming for his chest at the speed of 110. With his new jutsu on the map so to speak he would make sure he gave his all.

Jutsu used:

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t23482-lightning-seal-okumura#177130

798 AP left

Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:36 pm
The first miskate went towards Yaju as he went in for his attack, unknown that his placement and tactic while thoughtout, had also put him in quite the compromisable position. He didn't think to actually fix his position to where he could have gotten out of a situation if need be, but in the end he would have still had another option need be the time actually came. Once his arm had been nearing Kuro's lock, a bright light shimmering over his hands as he grinned and prepared for his next step," Now you're in my court,"," close range was his speciality and if anything it would make this fight more interesting. The moment the lock would have been in placed, Yaju's body shifted moving to the left right opposite of Kuro at the last minute. The shimmering of light across his body was the application and activation of Nature chakra flowing through his body, enhancing its reaction and speed in order to make the trick work. Of course it went without saying that this technique took quite a bit of planning, but Yaju had to be ready on all fronts just in case.

With the move properly avoided, Yaju would continue with his movements moving back ten meters quickly and rolling his shoulders. The issue now would be getting closer to the male, but he would with no doubt wait for a simple movement or miscalculation and then bam! Be in that ass like a turkey on thanksgiving. With the fight going off in his own way, the deactivation of Sage mode would be his first objective, the nine tails disappearing as he finally took off the vest and shirt and smiled," Been a while since i have done this...let's get wild," the activation of his Curse mark soon took place, altering his body in a drastic sense. From his back doned two webby, fucked up hands that if you saw them you'd throw the hell up and run away, his skin becoming grey and his eyes....well those remained completely red. From this single transformation his chakra would intensify and become visible, the black and blue chakra melding together as he flexed and created the lightning seals again in which their color would go from yellow to black.

With the new applications of his power fused with his old, his right hand flew forward flinging the glyph sitting in his right hand towards Kuro. While the Glyph itself simply moved foward, it served another purpose as it dropped to the ground five meters in front of Kuro. With his right hand free the wires snaked from underneath the gauntlets furiously, wrapping around the dominant arm of Kuro and pulling down, bringing the arm with him and even better, pulling him onto and towards the seal. The combination of the two attacks made an even stronger combination with the explosion of the seal an upwards momentum of lightning would surge causing minor damage to Kuro along with the words "Zap Zap" popping up somewhere in the vicinity of the two of them.

Ap used: Curse Seal - Level Two : 80 AP
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22332-v6-curse-seal-of-heaven-and-hell

710 AP

Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:47 am
In terms of execution his mind was sound in his decision to switch from one power to another, the simple switch allowing him ample time to recharge his sage mode as well as try to figured out some plan in order to continue the fight. However smart the idea was at the time, it had in all reality just screwed his chances of potentially winning or gaining the upper hand. Even with his immense speed and chakra, he was still on a sloped angle when it came to strength and overall execution of certain jutsu, but that would not deter the young Kage would it? Hell no it wouldn't, so as he wrapped the wires around Kuro he contemplated on a good idea to execute before being beaten to a pulp. His current mindset had him combining a particular jutsu with Okumura to maximize is destructive output, but with a certain genin in the vicinity, it was not only risky it was downright evil. A million thoughts ran through his mind as he stood there in a tangled confrontation with Kuro, he slowly looked at the man with a gleam in his ey, showing the determination and pretty ballsy move he was about to proceed with.

Once Yaju had successfully read the body language of Kuro, the small movements within his shoulder showing he was about to move. With a swift yet powerful surge of chakra, Yaju's feet would be implanted into the ground or more specifically anchored into the ground by one of the most basic jutsu in the academy. The tugging of the strings and his arm caused him to grunt in pain as a swift finger movement caused them to unravel and come back to their owner," Shit that hurt....think you pulled my arm out or something," a small, yet amused laugh came from his mouth as a loud pop came from him, the results of him putting his arm back into socket. With that execution he would no doubt know what he needed to do next, the dispersal of Okumura would come swiftly and without interruption as Yaju swiftly threw both of his hands into the air and smiled," The announcement of my power, and the swiftness that is my soul, come to the fruition as i call upon the heavens to aid my power," two glyphs would appear on the palms of his hands as he charged up his attack, matching the speed of Kuro as he smiled," Prepare for my strongest Fuuinjutsu technique," the execution of Heavenly Lightning would be the birth of Yaju's newest creation and the beginning of a new fight.

A smile brimmed on on Yaju's face as his left hand quickly moved into a half tiger seal and as a result a large green glyph appeared in front of him. The actual power of the seal remained unknown as it idly floated in front of Yaju before springing to life at the moment it sensed Heavenly Lightning's approach. The Glyph would begin to spin and glow like a madman in a state of bloodlust as it absorbed the attack and then stopped, causing a small air of silence before rotating counter clockwise and powering up. The seal had taken the the full attack and changed it, more specifically modified it and shot it back as Yaju's mouth simply moved uttering the following words," Inscription: Reflect," no sounds...no words came from his mouth as he mimed the words, the attack Kuro had once used against him would project out of the seal and move towards him at the speed of 200, the seal powering it up to a point many would think unimaginable.

It was strange how only two people in the whole village, since Kurisu's disappearance, could make this male go all out....to make no stops nor falter in a decision, but in this one fight Kuro had successfully been able to not only counter but up the ante in their fight, the simple movements Yaju had been making were like childs play to him. So to remedy this, he would begin to pull out one secret jutsu after another and with this he still had a whole new element to show to his teacher. With this he could feel the Nature Chakra filling to the brim as he sidestepped quickly after using Reflect, the application of his chakra melding with his body creating a simple blur of speed as he moved ten meters to the right from Kuro and watched the results of the attack. Knowing the man, he would no doubt take the reflection of his jutsu and laugh at it, knowing that something as simple as that was mere child's play.

The burning in his hand meant that the Glyph's were intergrating with his body in a way he did not anticipate, a small reprecussion of becoming a Master in the arts of seals. Hell he even had something for capturing a bijuu or even sealing an item into someone, but that would be after all of this...if there was anything left of him. Regardless of the following actions he would begin Deactivating the curse seal as he would sigh and roll his shoulders as the balance of power was now shifted into his sage mode, the nine tails and fox like features appearing on his body in a silver flame. Clearing his throat he would look towards Kuro and smile as a scythe appeared in his hands," Tell me Kuro...what do you think of my abilities so far?," he knew asking questions during a spar wasn't something you do, especially against someone who considered a titan (more greek giant destroyer less wall breaking fuck nuts) yet everyone wanted that satisfaction of hearing if they were either good or bad, and Yaju was no exception.

Whatever Kuro had said to Yaju he would display the same smile as he cracked the pressured points or more like rolled his neck to crack it before nodding," After all of this you must explain to me how you used that attack on me....it was interesting if that would be the correct word for it, but i enjoy it, now shall we get back to it," of course he was ready for whatever Kuro had threw at him this time, his feet slowly sliding apart from each other, two inches to be exact as he dropped his stance and lowered his body so that he could swiftly move in any instance. With the scythe being held in a counter clockwise position, the blade being pointed towards the sky rather than the ground, he would wait for Kuro to make the first move before making a counter.

AP: 100

Jutsu Power: 200
Jutsu Speed: 200

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t25001-inscription-seals#187888

610 AP left

Word Count: 6552

Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : Takumashi's Greenhouse
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 500

Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:57 am
Fen from his little tree stump watched what happened to his clone, and fen frowned, well that did not seem to quite go as he wished, fen sighed and shruged, well anyways, let us see how this goes shall we, Fen would try his hardest, but could not seem to keep up with these two, he seemed to catch every third action maybe or so, so he was missing out on quite a bit, Fen would watch as much as he could though, these two were both incredible, they both seemed to have their own styles of fightning, and what Fen could make out of it, he wanted to know as much as he could of both, there was certain things that seemed to go slow enough for Fen to catch glimpses of, like the glyph that was on the ground, and moments when it seemed they charged an attack, though Fen may not be able to see the attack, he could tell one was made, but this Kuro person, he seemed untouchable, Fen also liked the one named Yaju and the glyphs and seals that kept being thrown around, Fen seemed to like a good bit of both of these Shinobi, then the next thing fen really knew, was He was standing in the middle of the Village center, Fen would quickly look around, a bit confused, and then took off running Fen did not know what to do, he was just watching to incredible Shinobi spar, then suddenly he was here, he had to go tell Akihana what he seen, and what he was now aspiring to be and learn

TWC-2344 Claiming Ninjutsu Spec 2000 words,11 stats, exit
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum