Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 26

Heaven Knows (P) Empty Heaven Knows (P)

Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:19 pm
Sephora had her bedroom window open to let the night air in. It smelled so nice in Hoshi. The little hybrid was fast asleep and dreaming of her past…
Sephora was only 5 years old when she walked along the beach on the borders of Konoha. She spotted her mother and Primrose Uchiha.
Sephora knew EXACTLY what Prim was going to do and even though the blast probably would hit and kill her mother the little girl wanted a part in this! She ran towards Prim whose back was to her. Being a Hyuuga, you have to know the pressure points and chakra points in the body. They were necessary because when a Hyuuga attacks the hits go to these places causing damage. Sephora cause bone spikes to protrude from her hands as she attempted to leap onto Prims back and hit her on the bck stabbing er and then hitting her on the neck in a certain place to knock her out.
"I'm sorry Prim, forgive me, but I have to have the final blow in killing her. I love you Primmy, remember that." Sephora had a close bond to Prim and hated having to do this, but the blows she gave to Prim were not fatal. They would cause minimal damage and knock her out that was it.
As soon as she flipped over Prim she ran to Mitz and struck her right in the chest with her six inch long bone spikes. If successful ad unstopped, Prim is knocked out and Mitz was struck in the heart and dead!

Sephora gasped and snapped awake! Damn…that memory was vivid as if she was reliving it all over again! She was even sweating! Sighing she went back to sleep only to have to relive another memory...
As Sephora entered the graveyard she heard loud noises coming from her lab. "What the deuce are they doing?" She said quickening her pace. She suddenly heard the loud pop and as she approached the door and upon hearing Akki's words she quickly pulled out her bone sword and stabbed it through Akkis shoulder pinning her to the wall unless the action is prevented or stopped! Which probably is not possible because Akki was not paying attention and talking to Megami.
"You move, you die! You move one way this will slice down to your heart. The other way you will cut off your arm! If you push the blade out you will bleed to death because I hit an artery. Intentionally. Listen to me, you are shit without me! I brought you here to help build you up and give you a chance! We are a team and from this point on you better recognize something. " Sephora tilted her head making sure She was looking directly into her eyes, " I am in charge,  you work for me, you bow to me! Am I clear? Think carefully,  your answer is life or death, literally!" She said not moving the sword and staring at Akki waiting on an answer.

She snapped awake again! This time gasping for breathe and trying not to scream!
"What the deuce?! Why are these coming back so vividly??"Sephora wondered as she leaned back to attempt to go back to sleep.
"Bloody Hell! I know I was evil but I don't want to relive these horrific moments. I promised to turn over a new leaf!" She sighed as she closed her eyes. This time she managed to fall asleep without the nightmares.

(exit)

WC 583

+5 Stats=
+2 Chakra
+3 Strength

(Not claiming jutsus at this time. Specifically done to pass AC)
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : The Everbloom
Mission Record : Misson Log: Everbloom
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 2500

Heaven Knows (P) Empty Re: Heaven Knows (P)

Mon Oct 02, 2023 5:07 pm
Sephora Hyuuga wrote:

(exit)

WC 583

+5 Stats=
+2 Chakra
+3 Strength

(Not claiming jutsus at this time. Specifically done to pass AC)

Approved!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum