Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
138 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : Takumashi's Greenhouse
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 500

Forest of Hell, Tower of Heaven Empty Re: Forest of Hell, Tower of Heaven

Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:35 pm
Fenikkusu was up early in the morning, he was listening to the rain and watching it fall for the first time today, his first time seeing rain, he watched it from the window in his little shanty shack he was more or less illegally staying in, he had fixed it up best he could once he was able to see, and even kept it clean even before he could see, he took only enough water and energy he needed, he was not hurting anyone, now was he, so explain to him why he gets a sudden knock on his door, and he can hear the voice of a man out side saying "Come out here, we know your in there, we have the place surrounded, this is the police"(Or whatever would be the civilain equillivent) Fen looked towards the door when he heard the knock, and he would look at the dirt flow below him and he used his hands signs then dove for the ground, using his hiding like a mole tech, he dug down twenty meters as the ground above him would seeminly be untouched, and then he would head out for a good fifty meters or so, enough so that when he popped his head back out of the ground, he saw the police breaking down the door, them dicks he just repaired that door yesterday, well he would head off now on foot, seems today was a good day to Avoid Kumo, and he headed out of the gates and towards the woods.

Upon entrance into the woods, he would be bounding off of tree stumps and sliding under or jumping over fallen tree, some still standing he would launch himself off of, he loved to use the forest for some parkour, and free running, he would not let anything get in his way of running, now that he could see, as he took one of his longer runs in the forest, he closed his eyes as he took a jump off of a tree and then suddenly slammed into something stone, he figured he miscalculated the location of a cliff, but little did he know at this moment that he was way off his usual course, as he was much deeper then he ever went into the forest, and he had smacked into a tower, till he peeled himself off of the wall and followed it up, seemed to go up for quite some was, wonder how he missed if before, he would begin to walk around looking for a door.

He would come upon a rather nice looking door, at least comapired to the one he had back in the shack he was 'borrowing' as it was now busted in, and Fen would shrug as he figured "What the hell, why not" and he would look for a door knocker, if he found one he would use it, if not, he would knock with the classic tune 'Shave and a Haircut' but he left out the two bits part, and he waited to see if anyone would answer the door, stuffing his hands into this pockets, and he would slightly lean back, looking straight up once more, as he heard thunder in the distance and the clouds in the sky began to gather and darken, the air got colder, seemed the rainy storm he was enjoying back in kumo was slowly working its way this way, it seemed to be following him, but that would be to much of a conicdence, or would it, he pondered as he waited.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:51 am
The past couple of days had been tough for Yaju, what was considered a brief visit with the queen or rather Goddess of the Kitsune had turned into an all out brawl between himself and her which ended in a draw so to speak between the two of them. Now he had been sitting amongst the Black Forest recovering his strength while meditating, the Goddess had taken such a huge amount of his power to combat and he wasn't even done fighting her," Tch...that old fox has it coming to her...eventually i need to beat her or else this isn't going to be easy for me," he had the support of his partners and would call them if needed, but Inari would just eventaully beat them into the ground before fighting him instead. Sitting in a tree sixty meters from anyone in the forest, he concentrated all of the Nature Chakra in the area into his body, mixing it with his own as he breathed slowly. The process was like second nature to him, but he needed enough to fully function again if he was going to do anything along the lines of fight again.

After moments of getting the required amount that he needed, he would stand once more and roll his shoulders getting the kinks out and smiling as he looked into the distance," Someone else is here...and judging from that chakra i know exactly who," the smile only had shown that it was time for the next step in their training, maybe even going as far as summoning her into it if need be...if she would cooperate that is. Too many variables as it was and he didn't have the time to exactly go through all of them, but for now he would make his way through the tops of the trees towards the chakra source not picking up speed as he swung from branch to branch using a combination of his wires and feet before barreling into the tower...this was new. The whole time he had been inside of this forest he had never once seen this tower, must have either missed it or just didn't pay attention to it. Smiling none the less, he would press his feet onto the structure of the tower itself, using the most basic of academy jutsu to propel himself upwards," Wonder when this was built here," he mused to himself as he continued to run along its outer walls. Before long he had appeared at the top, jumping onto its top (or if it had no top simply jumped inside) landing in front of Kuro with a grin," Looks like you knew i was coming before i sensed you...gotta admit those Sensory skills of yours top mine. So what are you doing out here in the forest? More importantly what or rather when did this tower come into being? I've never seen it before...," his eyes glancing over to the individuals which he assumed were the bodies he was working on and more importantly the structure of the tower itself.

It was kind of interesting to see something new, he had never known power like this exsisted, but through this he had decided to learn as much as he could. With the moments drawing near for action, he had to be ready for any and all outcomes, even the ones that outlined his death. Shaking the thoughts from his head he would slide his hands into his pockets and pull out a clove stick, snapping his fingers to light it was simple. Using the Fire nature of his body, he simply ignited and charged the chakra within his fingers to push a small flame into exsistance, but he could do so much more with it in time. After lighting it he would continue to stare at the paths before returning his eyes to Kuro," So what's on today's agenda? Do you want to continue our little lessons from yesterday or was there something else you had in mind," Kuro could probably tell that Yaju had been in some kind of battle prior to coming here, his clothes having various holes and burn marks on them.

Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:44 pm
Fen stood still, and other then the wind blowing, making the leaves move, the sounds of animals and creatures of all sorts below, He would swear time was standing still, even the clouds seemed not to move, he did not even know how he got to the top of the tree, but here he was looking down after he had knocked, and sure enough this tree was huge, seems it was either as big if not bigger then the tree of takigakure that he read about in school, then suddenly the door behind him opened, and he spun around, seeing the door open he would walk in, looking at either side of the door, there seemed to be no one there to have opened the door, strange as it was, fen would be rather impressed, he always saw nothing before he had gotten his eyes, and now once more he was seeing nothing, but yet seeing so much , he would hear faint echos coming from further inside, so he would try his hardest to close the doors, and if they would close he would continue his walk inside, if they would not budge then he would shrug and after awhile walk inside of the tower, towards the voices, he would eventually come upon two ninja, he personally did not know who they were simply by looks, as he was blind most of his life, he would slowly approach until he heard one speak to the other about this place being his home, and Fen would stop in his tracks, and then he would listen to the words from that point on as well, then when it would seem a question might have been directed at him, fen would clear his throat to make sure his presence was known to both of these men, and he would say out to them both "I use part of the forest for training basically, Some thing going around called Parkour and Free running, I stumbled upon this place by accident, I do not even truely know how I had gotten here, just I smacked into the side first before I found the door, it is a very nice home sir, and I am sorry if i am intruding, i will leave if you wish" Fen at this point also Bowed to them both, this overwhelming power seemingly seeped from them both and he wondered who they were, then one mentioned something about a spar and training, Fen would stand up fully and back away a little, he knew if he got caught in the middle it would spell disaster for him
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:08 am
Tower of heaven huh...the name itself sounds like something that would stretch into the afterlife...tch not like there's anyone i want to see there," it was obviously a lie, but he continued to believe that the afterlife itself held no treasures for him. Shrugging for a minute he would look around the tower before opening his mouth to speak, but the sounds of the resonating knock had caused him to stop and sigh," There goes that train of thought...alright i'll wait while you see who the visitor is...wait why is there even someone in this forest? It's supposed to be forbidden to anyone without the Kage's direct permission," scratching his head he would wonder who was crazy enough to go against the rules of the Raikage...besides himself of course because he was the Raikage. After a moment he would remember the words in which he was going to speak and nodded," You gave this place a rather...interesting name. What does it reach into heaven itself or is it just in name only?," of course he was hoping it was the latter, because he wasn't sure he was ready to see a place he could potentially go to when and if he died.

Yet another person with a Byakugan implanted into them....of course if this was him speaking to Kuro when he was still in his "Honor of the Clan" phase he would have been obligated to rip him a new one, but he honestly didn't care about the honor of the Hyuuga. That had died a long time ago with the sudden realization that not everyone would hold that honor and on the field if you died you were simply a spoil of war. At that he would chuckle and rub his nose," So your sensory abilities top my natural senses, which are ten times better than any humans, and other skills? Well...it certainly shows in your skills that you have been training far longer than me, but being paranoid sometimes has its uses...its not as bad as most people would think and in some cases it saves your life," of course speaking from personal experience a little bit of paranoia could very well be useful.

Now what had brought Yaju here was a pure circumstance, seeing as that old fox had just poofed him into the forest without a care in the world. Although judging from his looks alone it would seem that he had been through hell in the forest itself which amused him...what all was actually in this forest? Grinning he would crouch down and roll his neck for a bit," what are you hiding in this forest if it isn't a walk in a park, while i'm usually here on patrol for intruders," speaking of the kid that was still making his way up," i am usually about my wits as for my injuries," looking down to himself who was still leaking a little," i had a run in with the Boss summon of my contracted race and fought her...let's just say i have another date with her soon, but as to why i am here...well she summoned me to this area instead of the mountains and actually...it was rather fortunate that she did," now sitting down in a crossed leg position he would relax his body and rest his head on his right arm.

Training? Well it was in his plans to further his training with Kuro after he had taught him Hoho and he wanted to further his training in his Lava element a bit more before learning things with it. So with a slow nod he would look over to the door where the boy had came in and spoke, noticing him stepping back Yaju would outstretch his left hand causing the wires that had been dormant on them to spring to life and arc around him as to stop his movement," Its kinda rude to not introduce yourself to your superiors, but i'll let it slide since i already know of you...Fennik," smiling he would turn back to Kuro, the wires sliding back onto his arm," Sure i could go for some training right now actually...i have something i need to test out and that Lava ain't to bad....too bad i don't know anything else to do with it right now, but in due time i'll find something useful with it," however when he had been told that he would most likely be shown something new, he tilted his head and stood up.

The stars...it was something his sister had talked about a lot before her passing, making a promise to actually see them with her once when they were kids had made him almost smile but it had faded once he remembered burying what was left of her..," sounds like something interesting," of course he couldn't surpress the feeling of guilt, but he lived with it. Dusting himself off he would look around the tower or the small portion they were in and rest his hands into his pockets," So where will we be doing this training...and more importantly what do you want to do with him," pointing a thumb at the boy, it wasn't like he had forgotten he was there...it was more like he was contemplating on what to actually do with him.

Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:59 pm
Fenn would look around slightly Terrified at this moment, he did not know who these two men were, he had never met them before, and yet one knew his name, and even unbeknownst to himself had wires already behind him, then the next thing he knew, they were suddenly somewhere else, Fen would drop down to the ground cowering, he did not know what was going on, and he did not want to get caught in the middle of anything, but seemed he did already, so he would kind of look out from his hands he was covering himself with to kind of watch, as he was intrested in watching these two fight each other, Fen himself was just startled by what just happened and personally did not want to even try to fight either one by themselves, let alone togther, he would just try his hardest to sit this one out on the sidelines
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:03 pm
The thought of his sense may have came up only in question in this one conversation, but the actual thought of them had been in question for a while. With the new training of the fox's added onto his already heightened wolf senses, he may have just pushed his natural abilities to their peak and beyond, but he wouldn't test that until later. Shrugging he would look around the tower before speaking to Kuro," Fox yes....but i'm starting to think my training with them and my natural or rather unnatural wolf senses are starting to meld and become better in a sense, although that in theory has yet to be discovered. On top of my Byakugan however i could...in a sense become a better sensor than what we currently have in the village although," pointing to his eyes," i've been wondering what all i could do to make my powers even better. Many would call it being power hungry or greedy, but i am simply thinking of it as being a better protector to my village. I was wondering if you indeed had any known ways of doing so," although this was way off of their original topic, he felt the need to ask someone that he confided in the most...only opposite to Misaki.

For a moment he pondered on the words of Kuro before murmuring to himself," Ain't no rest for the wicked however. Before i even think about going to heaven," pointing up to emphasize his point," I have some things i need to take care of here. You know... I have wondered what it would be like to actually die and live a free life, but then i figured that i have no point in dying until i see someone's dream come to fruition and of course my son if i ever have one, grow up. Have you ever thought about...you know having a son or something of that sort?," it was a question he would have thought he'd never ask someone, but here he was inquiring from one of his best friends what he thought about it. Of course the weird conversation could probably go somewhere else, but for now he would focus on the actual conversation. Raising a brow he would chuckle at the irony of the name of his paths before thinking to himself, Kuro and Misaki," If their called the seven saints, what are we then? I mean You, Myself and Misaki of course," the question raised an interesting point inside of him, but that would be for another time.

Shaking his head he would listen to the wild conversation between the two of them, knowing now why the place was so off-limits. Besides the location of a place that shouldn't be mentioned by name, it also held the tower of heaven and the mysterious monsters of the forest. Smiling he would look out into the distance of the forest and speak," Well then now i see the reason this place is closed off to the villagers," looking directly at Fen when he had said this he would continue to speak," i've had my run ins with some of the decrepit denizens of the forest, and this place also serves as a reminder to someone i need to finish something with," forgetting something major he would point up into the sky and smile," You know if you wanted a Dragon you could have just went to the Dragon Ravine and tamed on....dunno why they are out here all of a sudden, but eh," shrugging once again he would stand up and roll his shoulders.

What...Was Kuro spouting out some foreign incantation to call upon the stars? Or was he just literally breaking another screw in his mind that shouldn't have been? So many questions and he had no answers, so instead of questioning and wondering like a small child, he would watch as the world around him froze and changed into a different area in which he would smile. It would seem that a new location was chosen for the two of them to spar," Eh we can go for whatever you want to show or tell me about...or throw at me after all. If we are training then its better that we just show each other what we can do...then sort the rest out later," however as he mentioned the fact that the terrain was repairable and the two could go all out, he would look to the boy and back to Kuro," Going all out? I haven't had a time like that since the last fight me and Misaki had...if we are going to do this we need to put our little gallery," once again pointing to Fenn," into a little area in which he won't get hurt. I would hate to kill off one of my ninja before he could prove himself to me," of course that went without saying, the once dull red eyes of Yaju would begin to light up and glow as he loosened the tie around his neck and tossed it aside.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum