Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 3:47 pmMegami KuogaSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Chilling Empty Chilling

Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:58 pm
The Demon and Xyxer had made it to the borders now all that was left was to make contact with Maku so they could get passage into the village without being harassed.

"Akuoy, please contact Maku and let him know we are at the borders of Shima."

The other half of Youka moved off in the direction of the beach staring out into the ocean while communicating with Maku

Akuoy
"Human can you hear me, we are at the borders..get us passage in"
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Chilling Empty Re: Chilling

Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:00 pm
Xyxer held onto the sides of the boat for dear life, continuing to drool and mutter incoherent words under his breath, occasionally repeating one for at least three minutes straight. Man, drugs were some crazy stuff.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:38 pm
Hearing the message, he responded quickly.  For some reason Maku wasn't in his normal odd state of mind and therefore was happyt to just say whats what.

"Yea yea ok, don't try and make it to the village till you hear from me.  It is protected by some pretty serious stuff, and if you try it you'll probably just die.  I will let you know when I have contacted the leader and gained you safe passage."
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:22 am
While under the heavy influence of drugs, it seemed that Xyxer had completely forgotten about his duties back in Tengakure No Sato.. he had in fact, managed to forget that he was a Master there and had not 'signed out' from his duties.. What if Takeo was still hospitalised and the village was actually to be attacked while he was busy dilly dallying with a stranger? Shaking his head enough to clear his thoughts, at least marginally, Xyxer slid his hands down from his sides and now took the oars, which were being unused by the current occupant of the boat, unless Youka decided to vacate. He then began rowing, ever so arduously down the stream, for life was nothing but a nightmare made reality for the demonic child of Kirigakure whom had slaughtered countless numbers of villagers for a mere wrong glance in his direction. If Youka had not vacated, he would be carried on the boat along with the demon, whom was now on his way to sign out and contact Takeo in the hospital, after all, it was only fair if the boy had a fighting chance to live. Once the boat had hit the ground, he began to run towards Tengakure; time was of essence as missing shinobi could now be wreaking havoc on the village. That would certainly not do.

[Exit, return back to Tenga because I can]
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:38 am
Approving Xyxers exit.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:54 am
.Maku made his final preparations within his room.  His robes that granted him great power lay across his body, the scepter he always carried hooked on the sash.  As an after thought Maku walked to the night stand and opened a small glass box.  Pulling two cuff links out he attacked them to his sleeves.  His clothes seemed to transform giving him the appearance of wearing a fine black suit.  Taking a deep breath and exhaling he considered the situation.

He was not going to meet Youka he was going to meet the demon.  With that was the risk of life and death.  He had heard its words, but they meant little, the musing of a mad beast.  There was no man, women, creature, or godless abomination on this earth that Maku feared, but he was a realist.  The demon knew his abilities and therefore could possibly defeat him in a fight.  That was the reason special precautions needed to be taken.

A note was sent to Naoki, with extra Ryo in the pocket of the messenger to take his time.  An hour at most, so if the demon proved to be hostile then he could contain or weaken before Naoki arrived.  The note was simple, and merely announced that Maku's associate had arrived and he was going to meet him on the coast, and that he would be happy to introduce them outside the village, so Naoki could judge him.  He included that he did not want to bring people into the village without Naoki's express permission, and attempted to sound as respectful as possible.

After all, Maku would evaluate the situation first, potentially putting his life on the line for the village.  After the messenger was gone, and Malu had all of his gear there was only one last thing to do.  Have breakfest.  After all if e was going to die, might as well do so on a full stomach.  After eating he made the seal he had been shown and concentrated.  The bubble formed and he had one last moment to reflect.  Then he was torn from space his chakra signature vanishing.

Now most ninjas seemed to just do everything graceful and right as if this was some fake world were everyone was super cool all the time.  Maku wished he was one of these people.  Using the mark on Youka as a destination, he wanted to appear infront of him.  Instead he appeared a meter above him and fell to earth probably right on his head.  So much for grace and playing things cautious at the start.

"Shit....damn..."  He muttered as he fell, no doubt this would be interesting.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:57 pm
Youka watched as Xyxer started paddling back to land the opposite of where they were supposed to be going. It looked like the man had forgotten something, oh well looked like they were making another trip again. Youka followed Xyxyer while he left Akuoy on the sandy beach to wait for Maku to respond and come to meet him.

Maku tried to vague them being back on the water like a scrub when in actualalit if he would have read they were already back on land. NOw Akuoy having no jutsu or sensory didn't know that that Maku was going to appear and luckily he appeared over the real Youka while he was still following Xyxer thus avoiding the contact.

"Get up you pitiful excuse of a mortal."

(Exit with Youka btw)
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:17 pm
Standing a little roughly he heard the scrub talk.  "Listen.....call me mortal again and I will personally show you how that word applies to your existence...."

Once he was up he located who spoke, because Maku's aithor was sorta confused about the current geography of the situation.  Finding him, he walked over remaining on guard.  "So care to tell me what happened, I'd hate JUMP to conclusions"
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:39 pm
"You can threaten me all you like, it won't change the fact that if you push me out now, you'll have a husk of a body as Youka has taken a beackseat like a good little child."

Looking over Maku as he walked around weirdly Akuoy stood still and the Demon continued to speak through him.

"What else do you need to know, Youka lost in a fight and I'm now working on turning that loss into a victory for all of us and our plans. I'll retrain that body and this body to be at their peak."
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:46 pm
Sigh, this is why he hated talking to this guy.  "What do you think I need to know, how'd you get free, who captured you, how can you turn it into a victory.....those are pretty basic.  Also at the moment I'm not going to lie and say I have very little intrest in introducing some mouthy demon to people I made allies with.  Whatever you did to get free I'm sure it was uncivilized and that's not how we are going to roll here.  You may think your superior, but I assure you that assumption is false."  

Yea, Maku was pretty upset.  He had other things on his mind and then to be talked down to by this creature wasn't helping.  Apart of him would have really liked to go a couple rounds to work of this frustration, however what would be the point.  He's have to settle with battling with insults, wich would get no where but in the end it made him feel a little better.  Maku assumed about 10 minutes had passed he had 50 more guaranteed before Naoki may attempt to arrive so he had to be certain things were on the up and up.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum