Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Ichirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi Orochi
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Chilling - Page 3 Empty Re: Chilling

Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:27 pm
"Maybe if you weren't a jerk all the time, you would learn some stuff.  I have no interest in scaring you.  I don't believe in that kind of nonsense.  I jut wanted you to see the kind of things you can do when you open your mind a little, and think about what is possible."

Walking away a little, he found a nice place on the beach and had a seat.  "Well lets see you do something."  He had shown him a couple techniques.  At the very least he could try to do one or two of them.  It should be noted, if the demon said something snarky, he would punch him again.
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:45 pm
"Very well, I shall try my best to outclass you in every way, like I already do."

The Demon focused his chakra after standing back up and tried to use it to warp just a few inches forward away from Maku. He focused really hard, sadly nothing happened save for him using up a insane amount of chakra in an attempt to activate something that work. Obviously Maku had taught him the wrong hand seals for the technique. This was at no fault of the Demon, he was perfect in every way. He scowled slightly at Maku before speaking.

"I just simply don't want to learn this jutsu at the moment other wise I would show it to you. Do you have anything that would let me transport to where my original body is? From what I'm hearing the genin that I brought to Tenga are being tortured and I would like to see that with all four of my eyes."

(1k WC learning space time from Maku)
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:48 pm
"I do, I probably should send word to Naoki though...."  Maku thought about it for awhile.  "Works similar to my blink.  Except slower but on a huge scale.  You project a sphere of chakra then move to an anchor point.  I can use the mark on your other body for example.  Just focus were you want to be and go there.  Also you have to click your heels 3 times and say I wish I was home.  It's how I got to you in the first place.  Would you like me to take us there?"  Maku said rather uninspired.

He also gave Youka a detailed explanation with math and stuff.  It was very technical, and involved a long training montage wih music.  after they took their shirts off and raced on the beach they jumped in the water and gave eachother a rather homoerotic hug in the water.  Then they found themselves at the local boxing club, shirtless of course.  With boxing gloves on Maku said "so you got the jutsu yet?  Anyway if you still want me to I can take you to Tenga after 15 rounds."  Maku then put his mouth guard in and pretended to ring a bell.  "Ding ding". He then knocked Youka the fuck out with a 110 punch to the face......remember I said if you were snarky I'd punch you.

Maku waited for Youka to wake up and figure out were to go from here.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:54 pm
"Ok teach me all of your techniques that deal with space time jutsu. Those are the ones I'm interested in at the moment. This body will serve to provide my main body as support in a battle and I will need him to be very flexible. I have a connection with my original body so I know I'll be able to transport to him effectively then. Don't hold anything back or I'll kill you."

The Demon was beginning to understand the way space time worked and began thinking on other things he would be able to do with the new ability. Through various means of vague manip and awkward placements the Demon was being forced to do awkward things he didn't want to do. Since he was the weaker of the two right now he wasn't able to break out from Maku's obvious trickery and interject his own. Finding himself in a boxing ring now he took another punch to the face this time knocking him out because Maku was a dick like that.

Waking back up he found himself laying on a mat. How had this happened when all he wanted to do was learn space time techniques. Maku was such a dick, and he hated the Demon for him being the same way.

"I think i'm going to lock Youka away for a very long time just to let you know. You won't be able to find him or get to him anymore. How do you feel about that?"

Molding his chakra and performing the exact same hand seals he teleported only two inches. It was progress, very small progress but progress none the least. Smiling to himself for his accomplishment he thought of trying it again.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:02 am
"I think that's a bluff.  You know, I have often thought about why you and Youka have the same body.  I've thought about why you and him don't actually finish one another off.  Why would you lock him away and not end him.  I think its because you need each other, to be a complete person.  You can say what you will, but i Think that is the truth of it."  Maku stood, and walked across the room they were in. 

"Look, things......aren't the way they should be anymore.  I am having a harder and harder time standing idly by, waiting for things to progress.  I think its time that we get things moving at a quicker pace.  You will learn everything I can teach you.  And you will learn it in 5 minutes.  My life time of work, I shall give to you in 5 minutes.  Not because I like you, not because I respect you.  No, but because I respect Youka, and I know it can only help him."  Maku cracked his neck once to the right side before turning to look the demon in the face.  "Are you ready, you call yourself a demon, but I think its time we visit my own form of hell."  As the word hell left his lips, his eyes would spin and the EMS state would dominate his eyes.  As they did the Tsukyomi genjutsu would reach out and pull the demon into a new world.  Were they would have all the time in the world.

The landscape stretched out endlessly.  The blood red moon hung in the sky.  This was the natural state of the genjutsu, though Maku could control and alter it in any way he saw fit.  Across the landscape hundreds, no thousands of crosses were across the ground.  In each cross one of Youka's bodies hung.  Except, there was another that stood in front of Maku.  "Are you ready to learn something, I have to say I have decided to give you a bit of an incentive when you fail.  It is time to rush things a bit.  I want to get things rolling."
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:59 am
It seemed that the boy was smarter than he appeared to be, easily noticing what would happen to Youka and the Demon both if one were to disappear. He didn't like it and wished there was a way around it but sadly he needed Youka in order to thrive on in this world. The whole time Maku was talking he was listening in on the happenings in Tenga. Xyxer and the Demon were having a pissing match on each others students. He would have to get back there as soon as possible to exit that situation.

"Hmm so you are starting to crack as well. It's more than likely that stupid prankster in you getting bored of the mundane. He's mixing with your emotions almost feeding off of them if you will. It'll get worse till you find a way to quell it. These children that I've taken will help us with this goal, while we take care of our business with Echo, they will be tending to Yuki and Iwa, not just taking them but wiping them off the map."

There was more to explain however Maku had cut him off and transported them into a genjutsu. This one was familiar as he recalled it before and hadn't liked where it ended last time. There was a horde of his bodies on crosses and then just one him standing in front of Maku ready for whatever might come.

"Yes, I'm ready, let's begin."
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:11 pm
"You have said this body is back up.  This body is the defender, then that is what I shall teach you.  Your pitiful attempts, praising yourself for a 2 inch transposition.  It makes me sick.  It is time for you to learn, and learn in earnest.  Whenever you fail, I shall provide you with a jolt to keep you focused."  Forming 2 handseals, he launched a quasar pulsate at one of the bodies.  The beam would rip through the body, causing it to disintegrate, almost as it never had existed.  The mind of Youka's clone would feel the exact same thing as it happened, even if he was unaffected by the jutsu.  The demon thrived on pain, so he might as well give him some to teach him something.

Once the demon recovered, Maku would continue.  "When i learned space time, well I still don't know how I did.  It was odd......I can't even say if it was real now.  Yet, I have these powers now so it must have been.  Now, use blink.  Use it correctly, and travel to your limit.  Show me why you are worthy to be my ally.  When you have mastered it, I shall continue to teach you.  We have 5 minutes in the real world......but I must warn you.  If you don't learn quickly it will seem like a much greater amount of time here.  Watch, one last time."  Maku would perform the seals and show the jutsu one last time. 

"Hes right you know.......I think I am finally starting to get the hang of it in here......" The voice laughed slightly.  It rung in his ears.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:32 pm
This was going to be a long and arduous task ahead of him and thanks to not having his originals sharingan. Without the eye he would have to put in a lot more effort to get the same effect that he could knock out in mere moments. At least in this place he would be able to take his time and do it correctly without actually passing too much time in the real world. The boy erased one of the clones of the Demon causing him to feel the pain as well in his own self. Maku must have done it to make him want to put forth that much more effort to  quickly and effectively learn these jutsu. The boy was right they didn't have much time to learn everything that needed to be done in order to prepare themselves for what was to come. So as such the Demon would also put his best foot forward to ensure he took all the information that he needed from Maku to be able to use them with ease. The space time jutsu was indeed something to behold and understand. Even though it was so vague it's very core offered the Demon very specific powers. He only wanted this power for very specific things such as transporting himself and things. Maybe also he would use it for a few barriers to negate things that were of course very destructive to his personal body.

"If we only have five minutes the I'll be sure to take in all I can and force myself to retain it. Give me your best shot with all the information you have. I promise I'll be able to take it all and not only master it better than you could ever use it. You might also decide after we are done to come to me for lessons on this specialty. I promise not to make you look too bad in the eyes of your peers. Ok well maybe just a little I will, you are only mortal after all."

Turning his back to Maku the demon again began focusing on the chakra around him ad the state at which all chakra made the entire surroundings around them. He had to be able to transport his body via chakra into another area of space. On paper it sounded easy enough to do and he felt like it should be the easiest thing. However it was the furthest thing from what it actually was. Managing the energy to use the chakra correctly while also pushing that feeling outwards to reach a unoccupied space in time. Then moving ones body into that same space was so difficult to wrap his mind around it. Performing the hand seals again to use the jutsu his body warmed with chakra before propelling himself forward by three meters. It wasn't the best and still Maku could do better which made the Demon very frustrated the more he thought about it. How could a human best him in anything? He was the Demon of all things, he could master anything with enough time to learn it and make it his own.

"Ok I have the feel of it down and understand where I need my chakra levels to be in order to use the ability. It just seeing the exact area and pushing the energy out in a much larger way than what it is right now. That's where I'm having the issue with right now I can't push enough chakra to reach another location any further than three meters forward. I'm guessing if maybe I increase the chakra I put into the jutsu to a higher degree of energy I should be able to get a bigger movement out of it I would assume."

The Demon wasn't talking to Maku more so he was talking to himself to get the thoughts out of his head. That way he could concentrate fully on the actual technique without any of the back lash that come from having too many thoughts in his head. At least the other entity wasn't speaking and he was allowed to actually have piece of mind. The Demon put forth all of his chakra this time to force a small field of chakra to appear around himself. The chakra was distorting the area around him as he pushed it out further. Once he held his chakra out at a level playing area he once again tried to transport himself forward. What happened was an explsion of chakra that shot out around him before his body dispersed into nothingness. After a few moments his body came back into the real world, well not so much the real world but instead the world Maku created in order for them to meet the time frame they had set.

He had managed to move a full fifteen meters forward into the field of the crosses holding the other Youka on the cross. This was so tiring and un needed in the largest capacity period. Next time he was in the same room as his other half he would have to insert the sharingan into his eye in order to cut this learning curve down to a fraction of its already small learning curve. Sadly he would more than likely have to learn more techniques without the help of his eyes than he wanted to. This was however teaching him to be able to not rely on the eye completely to do everything for him and instead he would need to put forth actual effort. He was sadly taking a little bit longer than he had planned all these word counts to learn jutsu were destroying him.

"Interesting, so now I can push myself forward at a much bigger range which still isn't the max at which I would like it to be but it's better than what I was at just moments ago. The explosion though i'm assuming was something that wasn't supposed to happen as it didn't feel normal and I haven't seen you do it before so I feel as if I messed up somehow. Maybe in the way I put too much chakra into the jutsu it overcharged the jutsu to its breaking point. I still haven't found the sweet spot for this Jutsu and just seeing it twice only gives me so much to go on. Luckily I am me and can take even your bare minimal teaching skills to make them better that even the dumbest ninja could learn them. I think just putting forth sixty percent should be enough in order to fully understand and master this jutsu to the same extent that you can use it. I will of course have to master it to not be able to use hand seals and maybe lower the taxing effects it takes on the body to use the jutsu. However that will come at a different time, We need to keep pushing this training method forward how we are right now. I would like to learn the jutsu that allows me to transport to areas I've been as I need to move the genin that I have in Tenga to my hideout so nothing else comes to harm them. One of them has already had their testicals almost completely removed from his body and the other has suffered a broken jaw, I also think that my other half is about to tear off the arm of one of the genin who decided to talk."

The demon turned to face Maku from the distance he was at which was twenty meters. This would be the last time he would attempt to learn this jutsu and if he couldn't do it right this time then he wouldn't try it again as it was frustrating his to no end. He had the complete feeling for the jutsu and now even had the idea of how much chakra needed to put into it as well so he could do it perfectly well without anymore failure. Looking at the male named Maku he winked and cast a smile in the boys direction before running towards Maku doing the hand seals one more time. He disappeared from view perfectly this time. He would appear a meter behind Maku before turning around and touching the boy on the shoulder.

"How was that human, I think I nailed it that time fairly well. I finally got the hang of the whole thing from how much chakra was needed to how to mold it perfectly to get the same effect that you get. I think it's still slightly slower than what you can do and I will have to work on that in order to be better than you. So whats next now that I have this nailed?"

He would stand and wait for Maku to begin the next lesson in space time jutsu so he would know where to start next. All this learning was taking a toll on him and he still needed to get back to the genin that were sure to be ready to start their training or at least get killed, either or it didn't matter to him.

(TWC 2000/1500 from this post and the rest from the two posts prior learning Blink from Maku.)

Last edited by Youka on Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:16 am
Watching the demons progress he was fairly impressed.  He could show great strives in power when he put his mind to it.  Leaving arrogance behind.  As he seemed to grasp the jutsu he would step forward.  Though the demon couldn't help himself it seemed as he was still snarcky.  This was a false world, this was his world, so the need to make handseals was nonexistent.  Breathing in, he breathed out.  Flames spewed across the land incinerating 10 bodies.  The feeling of death would grip the demon ten times over.  "Fair good I would say, but you need to work on that attitude still."

"Next, we will build on the principal you just learned.  Watch these hand seals, and listen to the principal.  It works much like blink and the substitute jutsu.  It allows one to switch positions with a person, object or jutsu.  Be wary however when you use this jutsu with a powerful chakra being.  As they could resist and leave you vulnerable."  He demonstrated the hand seals, and then waved.  A clone would appear, and fire a jutsu at Maku.  A simple fireball.  Using the hand seals he had just shown Maku would switch places with it, reaching out and stabbing the clone causing it to disappear.

"The jutsu I create, they do not have any inheritant power.  Instead, their power is gained from the user.  The ability to think and use ones imagination is what makes these skills coveted and dangerous.  Remember that when you learn these.  Remember where you go them, who made them.  Whether you like it or not, to use them with perfection you will have to channel my mind to make them better.  Now, perform the jutsu"

(2974)
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:23 pm
The Demon listened to Maku as he explained what would be coming next in the grand scheme of teaching him the value of having space time as a specialty. Everything that the boy said was being soaked up. The Demon no longer mad fun of the boy as that would waste their time and also get his other copies on the crosses destroyed which was really starting to hurt a lot. Every time Maku destroyed another image of the Demon he could feel his mind being torn into tiny little pieces which was becoming less and less fun as the clock dragged on. He was however getting to understand how space time jutsu worked even though he had only learned one jutsu from its vast pool of uses and jutsu. The way time bended around a user and the space contorted to be used correctly was a nice thing to see indeed. The Demon knew it would be able to use this well in time to bend the entire world to his command in time. Yes that even meant that Maku would eventually serve the Demon wholeheartedly or he would die a peasants death.

Watching this jutsu was just as interesting as the last except with a little bit more on the rising stakes side. Maku had a clone launch a fire ball at him from a decent distance. After the jutsu was already on its travel route he made two hand seals and then vanished taking the place of the fire ball and exchanging them. A very interesting jutsu indeed, one that if used properly could change the tide of battle drastically if used correctly. Anything under the power of this jutsu would more than likely fall prey to its ability and allow the Demon to manipulate the battlefield on a major scale. He felt out around Maku to see if he could get a grasp of hos the chakra felt around him before and after he made the change. There were times where his chakra fluctuated into different levels slightly be vanishing it jumped in power. Before appearing his chakra dropped to a slightly lower number as it tried to stabilize itself ending the jutsu. Those were going to have to be the same effects that he applied in himself as well when he attempted the jutsu as well. He wanted to nail it on the first try so he could move directly on to the next without another example being needed. With him cutting out all the small talk and the quick remarks at Maku he had more than enough time to devoted all his energies to studying the boy like a fossil.

"Ok if I understand everything correctly this will be a little bit more tricky than the last, but I should still be able to pull it off with my first try. I noticed everything about how you used the jutsu and I think I can perform it very nicely on my first try. You make it look so easy though that if this was Youka I would assume he would need a few more views of the jutsu to fully pull it off. He would more than likely be too busy trying to get you to mess up and laugh at you right now. I've analyzed everything about you and using this jutsu from your breathing pattern to exactly how much chakra you've put into it as well to perform it just right. At first I thought it would take me a little bit longer to fully get the hang of it but the process is fairly simple. I think most space time techs are simple in their design now honestly, it just takes someone wrapping their head around all of it logically to make it work. The amount of energy you warped around yourself though is a decent amount however and nothing to shake off as nothing. It takes a very skilled individual to be able to mold chakra like that. It seems that Youka does have a semi decent and confident partner to help him. I was wrong about you maybe."

The time for talk was now over and it was time to put forward all the information that he had. It would take him a bit of concentration however to fully pull it off as well as he had talked about. While he talked about being able to pull it off completely and perfectly the first time he didn't think it would be that easy. The full on body control was not something that one just did, it took a lot of time and effort. Saying that it would be a simple task was more than likely putting down Maku the more he though about it as the boy had put a lot of his time and life into learning this type of ability. He was still as bad as ever at choosing how to word things, something he would have to work on later when he actually cared about human emotion. For now the task at hand was being able to stop an ability from hitting him and replacing himself with it. He would have to remember how the blink just felt that he had just used and then apply that feeling to this jutsu multitasking it to take not only himself but the jutsu as well at the same time. The Demon first played the series of events out in his mind. Going over Maku's movements one by one frame by frame he broke them down to base numbers and reasons to fully understand the boys movements and body structure. Everything from the short breath Maku took before making the hand signs to the pause in his step before making the switch with the fireball. For what it was worth Maku was indeed a very good master of Space time jutsu in his own rights. It would be interesting to se how he stacked up against another user of the same specialty. Back however to how Makus chakra molded outwardly around him was amazing, it was not offensive in nature but it simply existed. It didn't try to explode out of him and force its will on anything it just flowed out of him like a melody warping his space and time for a brief moment. It was at this time that the jutsu was at its full potential because it was actively searching for a target that it could latch on to and switch with. That was the main moment that the Demon had to nail one hundred percent if he was to make this the perfetct one time use try without bumbling like a idiot. Once the chakra found something to latch on to it infected it's own space with Maku's chakra. This caused the space to fall under his control and in his domain which allowed the switch to take place rather easily. However he could see where Maku's warning would come into play if he used this on someone that had more chakra than the jutsu. The ability would simply just fail and push the user to either eat the attack or try something different. Either way it wouldn't be the best case scenario for the user and more than likely they wouldn't have the time to think of a solution to get out of it if it failed.

Making the hand signs for a clone to eppear after a puff of white smoke he nodded at it. The clone then began walking a good distance away to ensure the Demon had time to actually use the jutsu he was learning and if he did mess up he would have enough time to dodge it without dying. That was when the Demon realized that he only knew one jutsu that would allow him to try out this technique. Even that technique however might prove to be a little bit too power ful for right now so he decided to just try and replace himself with the other clone. This way no loss of life happened. Even though this was Maku's genjutsu world the idea of dying in it was still a scary concept because some who died in the mind found their body also dying as well. That was not something the Demon was ready to experience yet. Focusing on the body in the distance the Demon put his chakra forward wrapping around the other clone before transporting himself forward and taking the original position of the clone.

"Tell me, was that good enough?"

(TWC 2000/1300 from this post and the rest from the begining of this topic claiming body transference)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum