Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Welcome to my world (P, NK) Empty Welcome to my world (P, NK)

Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:12 pm
Den had allowed Eva to sleep in a nice little cottage her first night in Sanctuary, not telling her they were in another dimension. He wanted to break it to her slowly, even though it probably wouldn't freak her out but so much. So when he went to her little cottage the next morning, he brought her a gift. It was small, but would open up to conversations about his powers and eventually to Sanctuary, so he didn't have to just randomly bring it up.

He'd knock on Eva's door and wait for her to answer, somehow a little nervous despite having spent quite a bit of time with the girl. The present clung to his back, waiting for Eva to open the door. If she did, the being, who had named himself Catbug, would lift this head over Den's shoulder and shout "Surprise!" His small blue head would be clearly visible to Eva, and Den expected she would die because the creature was so cute.
Eva Hozuki
Eva Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Welcome to my world (P, NK) Empty Re: Welcome to my world (P, NK)

Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:30 pm
Eva had spent the night in a quaint little cottage, where Den had gone Eva wasn’t sure. Eva was in her pajamas, doing nothing of importance, when she heard a knock on the door. She walked over to the door and opened it to reveal Den and probably one of the cutest creatures Eva had ever seen. When Eva heard how adorable the creature’s voice was she made some strange guttural noise. Then she slowly reached out to pet him, in those short few seconds Eva went from being in a normal mood to crying from sheer happiness. The creature allowed Eva to pet his ears then he began to enthusiastically wave his right arm and said “I’m Catbug!” Eva wasn’t sure if this was physically possible, but she was pretty sure her insides got so warm they melted, just from Catbug speaking.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:23 pm
Den grew concerned as Eva made the guttural noise, though she was reaching out to pet catbug. He didn't say anything till she started crying though, but it didn't seem like normal crying. Den actually wasn't really sure how to describe it, but because she was crying he felt the need to reach out and try and touch her shoulder, an action that with most people he wouldn't have attempted, "Are you alright?" He sounded concerned, because well, she was crying. Part of him felt like he was missing something though, and that he was gonna feel stupid.

Eva Hozuki
Eva Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:13 pm
Eva didn’t mean to scare Den. She was only crying because of how adorable catbug is. Eva knew she probably would start to cry again if she spoke, so she just nodded her head to answer Den’s question. Before Eva thought about how Den may react, she quickly kissed Den on the cheek. Great now Den probably thought Eva was some creep.

Eva attempted to hide the fact that she was blushing by hugging Den. Hopefully Den didn’t think Eva was too creepy, so they could continue being friends. As Eva was hugging Den catbug decided he wanted to join in. He climbed up to Den’s right shoulder and wrapped his fuzzy arms around Den and Eva’s head.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:56 pm
Eva nodded, so she was fine then? He was still confused as to why she was crying, but he was glad to know she wasn't upset or hurt. That was when Eva did something that surprised Den. She kissed him, on the cheek. A nervous smile appeared on his face as he turned away after eva removed her lips from his skin, he had certainly not expected that at all.

The hug that also followed was surprising as well, but he was used to them now for the most part. He returned the hug with a soft embrace, and he felt Catbug climb on his back and hug his and Eva's head. He smiled as this happened, glad that everyone was happy.

Not letting go of the hug unless Eva did, Den spoke, "So do you guys think you'll be good friends?" he said with a laugh, as he intended to give Catbug to Eva.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:55 pm
Letting go of the embrace, Den would put Catbug down next to Eva before turning back to her, "Well I hope you two have a good time, I'll be able to take you somewhere else soon if you like, but I have to do some work for now."

With that Den would turn and leave, walking down the path from the cottage before taking a turn that would cause him to disappear from view behind some foliage, after doing which he would disappear to another part of sanctuary.

Exit
507 towards soul amethyst I guess
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:29 am
Approved @ Den <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum