Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
I'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuNew Acquaintances Today at 7:58 amCiel UchihaA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Prepare to take off [P] Empty Prepare to take off [P]

Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:11 pm
One this nice sunny day, the clouds moving slowly, Ganki walks along the side of east patrol tower, making his way back towards the main area of the village. He is dressed in his non shinobi attire, since he decided to take the day off from it. He does make the schedule for most, if not all currently enrolled Anbu. He had so much power, that he could give himself a month off if he wanted too. Being a Anbu captain sure had its perks, he smiles in thought of it. The cool breeze hits Ganki, but does nothing, since his clothes suited the cold environment of the mountainous setting. He is dressed in a long sleeved red shirt, with graphic designs. His pants are black jeans, wearing black boots. His medium length, bladed hair, was cupped downward due to his black skully which he wore on his head. He also wore his versace gold bracelet on his right hand, it was strapped slightly loose on his wrist. He looked like an average teenager, even though he was actually 21 years old.

Walked towards the main platform, leading onto a large flat land upon a hill top, he stops while looking deep within his pockets. He eyes his surrounding one more time, he even looks behind him twice, to make sure he wasn't followed. It was time for Ganki to make a date with a girl named, Mary jane.

Tanji Heiji
Tanji Heiji
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7500

Prepare to take off [P] Empty Re: Prepare to take off [P]

Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:20 pm
As Ganki surveyed his surroundings he would find that he was not alone. Behind him, about 20 meters or so, he would no doubt spot a figure, and a familiar figure at that. This figure wore a long sleeved white shirt and a pair of moderately baggy brown combat pants topped off by a brown duster that reached to the man's ankles. Ganki would also probably hear the slight slapping of sandals that adorned the figure's feet. Now who was this man? Well, it was none other than Ukita Hideyasu. The man was readily identifiable by the long braid of almost greyish white hair that ran half way down his back and the coal black eyes that seemed to look through all they surveyed. Once Ganki noticed him, if he did indeed notice him, Ukita would speak up in a uncharacteristically laid back way as he walked closer to the anbu, " Long time no see, Ganki."
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:29 pm
The arrival of the familiar person made his way towards Ganki, he notices the on comer was noticed with each step that was taken. The loud claps of the footwear made it even more obvious. He turns towards his friend which noticed on sight, Ukita. "Ukita!? Whats up bro, haven't seen you in forever." He says with a happy tone, the two were smoking buddies after all. Last time they saw each other, they were sparring while they were high as kites. Fun times...

He walks towards Ukita, wrapping his arm around the back of Ukita's neck, playfull in a friendly manner, should Ukita allow it. It was going to be Ukita's luck day, for Ganki was going to let him in on what was going down. "Glad you made it buddy? You wont believe what I got in my pocket. Wanna guess?" he said, waiting anxiously. His blue eyes hone in on Ukita's own.
Tanji Heiji
Tanji Heiji
Citizen

Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:32 pm
Naturally the Uchiha allowed his friend to put his arm around him and then came the question: what was in his pocket. Well, this, to Ukita anyway, was a trivial question that he knew the answer to in a heartbeat. Why else would Ganki come up here all alone? This sole thought put a goofy grin that seemed out of place on ukita's face as he responded, "Don't tell me you have more of that shit...." Of course shit was meant in a good way last time him and Ganki had hung out, well, it had been enlightening to say the least.

{Sorry for the meh post}
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:10 pm
Ganki listened to Ukita, he removes his arm around his neck, backing up a few inches. Ganki was as gitty as ever, its been awhile since he had done his with a friend. It actually much better, you get to talk and say all kind of stupid shit. But, the funny thing was, no matter how silly and crazy it sounds, the shit all makes sense in the end. He stuck his left hand into his pocket, pulling out a plastic see through bag, which contained a ball of sticky greeny leaves. He hands the bag over to Ukita, "Winner winner, here's your prize!!!", he says jokingly. The smell of the grass teemed from the bag, its sweet aroma was as strong as ever.

Should he take it from his hands, he quickly digs both his hands into his pockets, pulling out a lighter and few pieces of papers, while looking around for some where to sit. He couldn't wait to begin to rid himself of all the stress he had to go throughout these past months. The flunking Anbu recruits, the inactive ninja, even the boring patrols that he had do every day. Enough was simply enough.

"You wont believe what happened to me the other day, some guy walks up to me, saying he wants to become an ANBU, I was like, sure, i'll test you out. Next day..., I want my lawyer, cuz he broke his arm on the obstacle course", he said with the end of the lighter in his mouth as the shroud piece was facing away, shuffling through the papers as he spoke. He looks ups towards Ukita, "So, whats been up with my co pilot?"

Ganki was fully aware that ha had let ukita know that he was part of the anbu unit, but he didnt care much, the secret identity thing was getting old to him. Unless he was out on a mission, maybe, but to a friend, he couldnt see why not.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:36 pm
Inhaling deeply, Ukita took the bag from Ganki and held it while he dug around in his pockets for a lighter and some paper. Naturally the chuunin could not do much with the bag, so he waited for Ganki to hand over the rest of the materials. However, in the mean time, it would seem that the other man wished to talk, which was a relief to the Uchiha. It had been ages since he had had the chance to really talk to someone without it being in an official shinobi capacity; missions and such. Although what Ganki mentioned rather surprised Ukita, apparently Ganki was part of the Kumogakure ANBU and a high ranking one at that.

Taking this new information in stride the Chuunin let out a curt laugh at the man's story and then proceeded to answer the question in a rather jovial manner, "Well, sadly I have not been up to much. I've been working on the few odd missions and training. Honestly it has gotten rather dull....Out of curiosity, you mentioned the ANBU, what do you know about them?" Ukita did not wish to flat out ask Ganki about his connection to the anbu. Rather he used this roundabout tactics in hopes of gleaning something interesting.

{Sorry, been unexpectedly rather busy and this is not a very quality post}
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:29 am
With the paper now select from the rest, he stuffs the rest in his pocket. He sticks his hand outwards, signaling him to hand over the bag, the assembly of the fag must be done by a pro. Should he receive it, he response to Ukita.

"I know there not really all that busy now, but really, they just assist the kage and such. But like i said, they aren't that busy, its a chill job really."

At last, with the thumbing of his fingers, though sticky and heavy with the aroma of the leaves, his hands back the successfully rolled fag to Ukita, allowing him to inspect his masterpiece. "Not bad huh?"

((Rushed lol))
Tanji Heiji
Tanji Heiji
Citizen

Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:00 pm
Naturally Ukita handed over the bag to Ganki who made quick work of rolling a joint, but also was able to throw in a bit of small talk about the anbu in there, truly Ganki was a master. So, the anbu were not busy, that was news to the chuunin, it seemed as if the job of an anbu was one of constant surveillance and work of some kind. Then again, Ukita had no real experience in that arena being a lowly chuunin. Taking the joint from Ganki in a very dramatic air, Ukita, in a unneeded flourish of his arms, brought the joint right under his nose and inhaled deeply. Allowing himself to cut loose ever so slightly Ukita gave his most convincing scholarly criticism that was accented by a very highbrow tone, "Well, I must say the aroma is very pleasing. However, like most things it will have to be tested. Yes, tested. If you please kind sir." With this last part Ukita held Ganki's masterpiece out to him in hopes of getting a light, hopefully the anbu would understand what he meant and catch on to Ukita's uncharacteristic lightheartedness.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:36 pm
"And Test it, you shall...", with a short burst of laugher. The lighter which was once in his mouth, fell from it, which he caught with ease, before it hit the ground. He fixes the lighter firmly in his hand, extending it outwards towards Ukita, striking it so that the flame would spark, "here ya go, bro." Ganki pats the back of his pants, feeling his wallet, and is reminded of the chore he had to do before he returns home. His lavish estate was one of Kumogakure's wonders, being that he himself is the son of the richest man in all the lands hidden in the clouds. A prince of Kumo practically. "Oh yeah, later on I got to the store to pick up some food, wanna come with? That hunger starts to kick in after a few rounds of that stuff bro. Wouldn't want passing out", he said with a smile.
Tanji Heiji
Tanji Heiji
Citizen

Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:18 pm
Taking the light, Ukita quickly brought the joint to his lips and took a long drag while listening to Ganki. Food, well, the chuunin did always enjoy eating and this odd herb seemed to amplify that, go figure. Thus, once the other man finished speaking, the Uchiha took the blunt from his mouth and let out a slow stream of smoke from his mouth. Once the last of it had floated away, Ukita responded to Ganki, "Well, I can never say no to food...Passing out is bad. Say, aren't you rich or something?" This was accented by a goofy smile and the joint returning to Ukita's lips. Sure, everyone had heard of the riches of the Sakura family. This question, or rather thought, floated through the Uchiha's mind and he just kind of said it. He had no real end to his question it just seemingly spawned from his mouth, odd.

[The mega lazy post.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum