Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Red Shadow
Mission Record : Cookbook
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 159

Meeting with the Fox [Echo] Empty Meeting with the Fox [Echo]

Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:47 am
The village was getting a bit interesting, the large tree looming into view as Rokuro hopped off of his bird...that one clay bird and landed at the base of the tree with a soft thud as he stared up to it. He had never seen such a large and elegant tree before, not even in Amegakure did he see a tree like this and they had an abundance of them around the village. Slowly he walked to the tree and touched the base of it not to find something in particular, but simply in curiousity as to how long this tree had been here in this village. The thought that this tree was the base of the village made the interesting question of was the village built around it come into play or rather how old the tree was. The only way to find out was to either cut it down...or go inside of said tree but the thoughts of getting into trouble sat in quickly. He had been in this village for roughly some odd hours and had still remained at a stand-still of finding Echo, but eventually he would run into him unless the man had left prior to him coming here.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Meeting with the Fox [Echo] Empty Re: Meeting with the Fox [Echo]

Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:33 pm
He guessed he would be here. How? Images. A movie playing backwards and forward at the same time. The river of time people call it? There wrong. It's like watching millions of possibilities in time playing backwards and forwards and only when they passed did they become a single line again, but with branches forming where he can trace back and see just exactly what COULD have happened. He's stayed far away from his own choices...for the very reason off keeping his sanity.
Regrets line the path of his life like the plates of a cobblestone road, his road straight into eternity. It's not infallible, he just has to guess most of the time and in this particular instance, this was a likely scenario. So he showed up, walking up the pathway to the Tree of Takigakure.

Still a sight, his ebony eyes..wise beyond there years stray past the Shinobi he came here to meet and he gazes up at the magnificent site of this wonder of the world....
The Valley of the End, the Hokage Mountain, the Never-ending rain of Ame..And the World Tree of Takigakure. Wonders of the continent...What does the world have in store? Past the sea and over the horizon...He fights off the urge to find out always, his wander-lust has to be staved off for now...
There is business to attend to. He stops five feet from the Shinobi and nods in his direction calmly. "Enjoying the sights?" He asks with a small smile as his gaze returns to the tree he inhales and his smiles widens a bit..

Fresh air, the rustling of the leaves...Reminds him of home...
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:45 pm
Roku had been staring at this tree for a while because it had fascinated him which was funny even to himself...not many things had fascinated him since he had changed, but one of many things still did cause him pleasure or curiosity. Takigakure for instance was once such place had held such a mystery like this tree in front of him which reminded him somehow of his life in Ame before the move to Iwa, but those times were long since over since he was now a member of Iwa itself. Conflicting thoughts caused Roku's red gaze to close slightly and his fists to momentarily clench, but the shifting of the wind had caused his mind to wane for only a moment as he looked over his shoulder.

Hm? A familiar presence had shown itself and it was who he was looking for...but how did his Leader find him? Such were the mysterious ways of the world, but the chance meeting had caused him to smile under the visage of his cloak. Slowly he would return and remove the hood to look at Echo fully before nodding, showing his red eyes and blue hair to him," Yeah..this place is vastly different from Iwa...with its lush vegetation and lack of rocks. It actually feels good to be out of the village and travel although i am curious as to why you called all of us out here sir," the one person whom he would show respect to...and not because he had splattered him at one point all across the Leader's office.

Smiling he would return the hood onto his face which would once again only show the hues of his red eyes as he spoke," So...how is the business going in Taki, oh and i have a couple of interesting things to show you if you have the time. I think you will enjoy them quite well," alliterating to his new found abilities and jutsu he would wait to show his superior just what he had been working on since their last meeting.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:57 pm
Echo glances back down blinking lazily at the fast pace the Chuunin speaks at. He must be excited, he waits for him to finish before answering "I've called you out here for the training you will all need for a mass promotion. I will personally oversee it." He says with a bit of a shrug "Takigakure is under my protection, as is Yukigakure. You are to treat them as comrades from this point on." He gives the small statement about his business in Takigakure. Taiga is still one he'll have to test...See if he truly is a capable Leader...
He'll ponder on that later, he raises an eyebrow at the statement as if surprised. But the reason he's here are these techniques, in one instance Rokuro managed to unlock some strange form of space manipulation that allowed him to expand and contract beings he touched. In another he was struck by a meteorite that carried some strange properties which made it possible for Rokuro to turn into a paragon of power, invulnerable even to his might. Only with fragments of the green meteorite was Rokuro capable of being upended and required the aid of others. And in ANOTHER instance he managed to find a way to another dimension and come back with seven glowing crystals!

Those were some of the tamer ones...He doesn't even wanna think about the one with the talking raccoon...
He speaks again "Well? Show me...Just don't hurt the tree.." He adds as an afterthought...That's a tourist attraction and a wonder of nature...don't need to blast holes in it or something crazy..
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:24 pm
A brief yet interested chuckle escaped Rokuro's lips as he continued to look towards Echo due to his answer. It was something that had surprised him honestly, but Echo was one of great power so it didn't seem farfetched or even false," My you have been busy since you last gave me some training...but if it is your will i shall follow it, although i am free to spar with these...comrades if need be correct?," his brow slowly raised to see if he could indeed perform a training or two on them, but then again he did not want to intentionally hurt anyone....too bad. It would seem that Iwa's prestige was reaching into the far depths of the ninja world, by doing so would eventually help him out in future endeavors if he actually needed aide from one village or another, but being how he was he doubted that would ever be the case.

Seeing as Echo would actually like to see the display of hard work that Rokuro had been doing since their last meeting he would begin to step forward while making four hand seals : Horse, Dog, Ram, Dragon. As he finished a portal behind him would open and his hand would motion for Echo to follow him," We will have to go to the first surprise before i show you the rest....i wouldn't want to hurt anything in this village if i got to carried away," if Echo would approve of this he would transport both himself and Echo to one of his greatest masterpieces.

After the blackness, flashing lights, and weird traveling music the sky above Echo would be filled with thousands of stars brightening the nighttime sky. Around them were empty buildings and the looks of a town in mid carnival, but in the distance shined a large tower which was what Rokuro pointed at," Welcome to the beginnings of one of my greatest masterpieces...Welcome to Xanadu," the brightly lit town was something that Rokuro was going to make into a place where...it was his own castle and domain but for now the small town was barren.

Rokuro would make one more set of hand seals, Snake and Tiger, before the ground underneath him turned into white smoke and underneath him bared a single large white dragon. As he floated near Echo he would smile," Although this here is the biggest one...Behold my new abilities..I think it is called the "Iwagakure Kinjutsu" Or Bakuton," jumping off of the dragon he would land beside Echo to see how he liked the performance thus far.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:45 am
Echo's eyes narrow slightly as the swirling portal forms, a slight tensing of his shoulders a small reaction that to a former-ANBU like himself is akin to drawing a sword in a frothing rage before getting ready to sprint and carve something to pieces. He relaxes again barely a moment later, something so barely noticeable when his thoughts ease his bodies emotional and instinctive reaction. He slides his hands in his pockets and steps inside the portal, gazing upwards towards the lights. A smile filled with approval at the scenery, a small twitch of his feet is the only thing that gives away his usual vice for festivities "Much more appealing then a black wasteland." He says out loud, but does not elaborate and he probably won't either.

Conclusions can be drawn from this simple statement, but too many possibilities and not enough hints have been given to make saying simple things dangerous. His gaze turns towards the Shinobi as he crafts his Dragon and Echo's eyes shine with approval and scholarly curiosity. "I've read about it, in the office and in the libraries...But to see it, how do you mold the clay? The chakra?? Does it feel similar to your clans hydration?" He asks as he examines the specimen laid before him, he slides his goggles down over his eyes as if they were glasses and activates his Sharingan, to see the way the chakra forms and to inspect it's make, composition and what animates it. Chakra animation, a special form of shape manipulation thats used when creating shadow clones, earth clones and even this Bakuton Dragon. It's similar to the Puppeteer techniques of Sunagakure but less effective and more effective in varied ways, it's a major point of interest in chakra study and jutsu theory even today.

Echo knows his craft and knows this craft and his next question is simply "Did you learn it? Can you teach it?" Are what he asks, giving away an interest in having these techniques for himself, of course he'd trade, he doesn't expect something for nothing after all. Training for training, something like this could be invaluable to him.
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:38 pm
The small comment was enough to get a smile out of Rokuro his eyes trailing around his creation as he continues to remain still," It is still in its development stages, but when i finally finish this place....it will be something i can greatly call my finest contribution to the world. I was even considering allowing a few chosen to learn about this place so that they could in turn help with the development and growth of Xanadu, but that is still in the works," knowing that it would have to be someone that he trusted, he would mull over who all he should allow access before going further on. He could start with Echo and allow him to place a small station in here for further advances and meetings, but he would talk to him separately to see if he wanted to take the opportunity.

Seeing as his leader had many questions about it he would smile and give him all of the answers," The original way was through molding chakra through a special clay that the predecessors of the Bakuton used, but i can simply mold my chakra into the clay and poof i can use it. In a sense it does feel like the Hydration of the Hozuki, but this one is more...Well it isn't body based. It's all based on the chakra which you can use to create different animals from my training," the dragon landed beside him and sat there as Echo examined it with his eyes, thinking about it this was the first time he had seen Echo's eyes take this form. He wouldn't openly say anything about it, but it would seem that his own leader had a few tricks up his sleeves.

Rokuro blinked for a moment as he thought could he train him in the art of Bakuton which he simply shrugged," I honestly do not know...i think the ability to mold it is through my blood, but i can offer my assistance in learning the proper elements for it. After that we could consider possibly transferring the bloodline to you if you are willing to go through such means," normally he would never offer something as precious as this to anyone...but if it could help power up his own leader he would take the risk to see what would come of it.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:39 pm
Echo nods at the explanation, his sharingan eyes STILL covered by his goggles, as stated earlier. He traces his right hands fingertips along the clay construct, he rubs his hands together before taking a single step back as he continues to speak. Echo's mouth turns into a thoughtful frown as he ponders this course of action "I assume earth nature is involved?" It's not a big jump in logic, clay is made from...mud and stuff right? Earth is involved in the equation somewhere he'd imagine, but he isn't very knowledgeable in this subject, only briefly reading about Bakuton in his free time before he had to get back to work.

The subject of genetic transfer surprises Echo, turning to gaze towards the H20 composed Shinobi with a raised eyebrow "You offer a lot for nothing.." He notes amusement entering his tone at the willingness of this Shinobi to add another bloodline to his own "You know the procedure? Can you manipulate this Xanadu to accomplish the transfer?" He asks, if certain things become a risk then he won't do it. Risking his Shinobi for his own power is a skill of those he seeks to overthrow..Not him. He'll be the only one at risk if he can help it.
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:02 pm
Rokuro slowly nods as he looks up to the dragon," Yes Earth and Fire create this element...The Earth forms the constructs and the Fire...well makes the go boom. Although the creativity also comes into play while making different things," showing an example he would form two more bakuton animals, a falcon and a snake that would sit on the ground near the dragon. After creating them both he would send the falcon in the air, and with a simple tiger hand seal cause the bird to explode twenty meters above them.

After the small display he would raise a brow and chuckle before shaking his head," I was assuming you would grace me with something in return, but it is all up to you sir," although when he was asked could he do the procedure in here, Rokuro would continue," No i cannot...Xanadu lacks the power to do any major transplanting or surgeries. At best it can heal minor wounds and ailments. You would need someone else to do the transfer...someone that would not try anything underhanded. I wouldn't want that person to befall a fate worse than death you know," he didn't want anyone trying to take the chance to take something from either of them while in the process of transplanting from one to another.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:22 pm
Echo nods after seeing the display, the birds heat washing over him, but he merely shrugs it off as he observes the method in which the explosion is caused...and how the explosion is triggered remotely. Already theories and ideas form on uses for this Kekkai Genkai. He nods after a moment "I'll think of something, I've got other jutsu but there of a kind that even my blood wouldn't allow one to learn them." He says with a thoughtful frown however he does mention later "The Takigakure hospital should suffice, I'll hide my chakra signature and disguise myself then I'll pay off the hospital staff to destroy the records." He says with a shrug "These are loyal Shinobi of Takigakure...And I'll be going without anesthesia so I may keep an eye on things...What do you think? The Kidneys should suffice yeah?" He asks with a raised eyebrow as his frame shrinks, down into that of a thirteen year old child, his goggles morphing from wrap arounds to pilot goggles. His clothing changing into a large dark green coat and black pants with regulation Shinobi sandals on. His spear is still in place, which he begins to flow chakra into in order to hide his presence..A little trick he found it capable of when hiding from a couple of Kunoichi after....never mind.

Still he waits for an answer and an exit from Xanadu so they may get this done quickly and efficiently, then he'll start practicing with the Earth Element in order to build a good foundation for the Bakuton element.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum