Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi Orochi
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Meeting the Great Bambino (IO, Youka, Echo, Maku) Empty Meeting the Great Bambino (IO, Youka, Echo, Maku)

Thu May 29, 2014 4:29 pm
Maku was standing outside the room that Echo had rented in the inn. It was a beautiful place, where all the room service was delivered by beautiful Eskimo girls in short polar bear skirts. This was of course mandated by Maku on his second day in office, and had been met with great success. It had increased tourism by 32%, and had increased morale by 11%. Everything Maku did have a purpose, even if the purpose wasn't initially apparent. As he stood, he looked around to see if Youka had arrived yet.

If he had then he would greet his friend, and then knock upon the door. He would then stand and wait, hopefully Echo was in. He knew they had a lot to discuss, and hopefully some good news in the area of getting to travel. Maku needed to get some leg work under his belt, he was starting to go stir crazy. He had even adopted a swan and named it Sweetness. She of course stood next to him, and was a beautiful bird.

Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Meeting the Great Bambino (IO, Youka, Echo, Maku) Empty Re: Meeting the Great Bambino (IO, Youka, Echo, Maku)

Thu May 29, 2014 5:03 pm
Youka was walking up the flight of stairs to the door number Maku had given him, he didn't know where he was going, only that he needed to be here. Making his way up he was in his normal attire of his black armor with the skulls adorning the pauldrens and shoulder plates with his cape billowing in the back. The only thing that was not attached was his demons mask, he found that wearing it around the village frightened the kids and that's the last thing he needed.

Reaching the hallway to the room he saw Maku in the distance with a swan, why the hell did Maku have a swan next to him.

"Hey Maku, I came as fast as I could, what are we doing here, and why do you have a swan?"

Maku didn't answer he just simply started knocking on the door and silently waiting. Well this was the start to an awkward day. He didn't like where this was going already.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Meeting the Great Bambino (IO, Youka, Echo, Maku) Empty Re: Meeting the Great Bambino (IO, Youka, Echo, Maku)

Thu May 29, 2014 6:42 pm
Sage energy flows in spiraling patterns throughout the room, tables and bed frames pressed firmly against the walls to allow room for the exercises the man has in place. It's been a month since his order was given and in that month Echo has confined himself for harsh training methods, harsher then normal, blood is actually seen leaking from a freshly regenerated gash across his cheek from a strange harness positioned inside the closet. Currently through a method of fast steps flowing kicks and punches Echo flows throughout the room, his hair elongated and his eyes gleaming a deep crimson, purple jagged markings run down his cheeks and his lips are bulged slightly from sharp elongated canines. Claws mark the end of knife hand strikes as sweat pours down the Jinchuuriki's frame.

Slightly pointed ears twitch upon a knock sounding at his door, he pauses and blows out of pursed lips in annoyance, he requested not to be disturbed..No matter. Walking towards the door past a small desk pushed against a wall with hundreds upon hundred of what appear to be Fuinjutsu notes pinned and stuck to it covering a large portion of the expensive room..
He's enjoyed this room...He's enjoyed the staff working this hotel...Especially three particular ones who were quite interested in his chosen profession...
Some down time IS important..
Opening the door his Sage Mode fades as the door pulls him into view, allowing a glimpse of his powerful form and the fading of his crimson gaze to coal black, Maku and Youka..Good. "Yo." He states simply before he flicks his head towards the inside of the room and steps inside gesturing for them to join him before he walks over to the room and and drags the couches and chairs from the wall and sets them up casually "I assume you two are bored of Yukigakure by now yeah??" He asks simply a bit of a smirk tugging at his lips as he glances at the two and slides his shirt back on casually.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu May 29, 2014 7:11 pm
As the door opens Maku gets a look at apperantly some of his employers hidden power.  Well, Maku had always known the guy was a bad ass even if he hadn't yet seen it in person.  Maku gives off a salute as a greeting, a casual motion, and nods at the greeting.  Walking inside, he sits on one of the couches that Echo has moved, and lets his swan sit in front of him.  He feeds the bird some cereal from his pocket.  "Well, to say the least I am starting to grow a bit stir crazy.  Staying in one place hasn't really ever been for me, and this has been a true test.  Though my skills in diplomacy and politics have for sure gotten a work out."  He says laughing a bit.

"So its been a month already, lots of interesting things have happened, and I have been training as promised.  I also went ahead and briefed Youka on whats up, well what little I know.  Just so ya know, I have started learning ninjutsu, more seriously.  Picked up a couple tricks with fire, and water, and my skills in genjutsu have increased ten fold with many new additional illusions.  All in all, I think Youka and I are twice the fighters we were when we first knocked on your door."  This was no boast, but a fact.  The two of them had grown exponentially since their first ever meeting.  

Staring at Echo, he blinked that invisible eye lid feeling the sharingan activate.  "I think you have something like this as well boss."  Now, if Maku knew a thing or two, it was that this would probably bring some tension into the room.  Hopefully Echo would allow an explanation.  If it did then Maku would continue speaking.  "I know this is probably not what you expected to see, and I am sure that you might even disapprove.  However coming up with these eyes was never our original intention.  Kira killed one of the Uchiha in the village, when he tried to kill her first.  I still don't know why he would do it, but it happened.  When I saw the body, I had Youka take the eyes, so that a fallen comrade may live on.  His power wasted, only to be used to further our cause with you, to make this world a better place."  Maku would take a breath here, and look at his master.  His face would reveal a true since of loss.  "Yorice was my first student, and it saddened me greatly to hear that he had died in such a way.  I covered the death up however.  Changed the story, the villagers believe he died protecting them, I promoted him to ANBU in death to honor his name.  He may not have deserved such an honor, since it appears he wished for greater power by killing Kiranomo, but I wanted the village to have something to be proud of.  My chief concern was the welfare of the people when I did what I have done."

Looking at his swan he wondered if there was more to say.  How to explain Nakka was a diffrent matter entirely, and one he wasn't sure how to begin.  Would Echo trust that the things that have happened were truly done for him.  If only he had the power to sense their true intentions and feelings, he would find that all they have done, is for the betterment of this world.  As he was about to open his mouth to explain Nakka's death, a hand on his shoulder stopped him.  Youka had moved and placed his hand on his shoulder to interrupt him.  Maku looked up at his friend, his eyes saying that he can explain it all, if Youka didn't want to.  However it seemed that a sense of resolve had come over Youka, and he had something he needed to say.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Thu May 29, 2014 7:34 pm
Youka walked into the room behind Maku and bowed his head slightly in Echo's direction as he passed by. From how the room was set up and the lingering chakra Youka could tell some extreme training had taken place in these walls and it seemed they had interrupted when it was just getting good. That seemed like another bad omen to Youka it meant that Echo was worked up and ready for a fight if he didn't hear something he wanted to hear.

Echo had asked if they were getting bored of Yuki and the answer was of course yes on his and Maku's part. He should be out taking over other villages and dissecting other bodies. Youka stood by Maku the entire time he talked feeling as if taking a seat was not the best thing to do at this time. He listened to Maku explain how they achieved the first set of sharingan through Yorice and he could tell that was a struggle on its own. Youka wouldn't let Maku tell the whole story as the second part had nothing to do with him per see it was more Youka than anything.

Laying his hand on Maku's shoulder Youka interjected himself into the conversation.

"Echo, I'm to blame for the second death that happened in this village, I acted out of sheer power hunger. You know what I am, and the urge to take what was available to me was too strong. I had to have another. I acted on impulse and in the snow where no one could see I took it. You know i'm not sorry for my actions, but I do regret that I have tasted this power at all because it has made me want more. The more I sit here in this village the stronger the hunger for power grows."

Youka had spoken as he only knew how bluntly and to the point, now was where the repercussions of his actions would take place and he stood ready.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Fri May 30, 2014 2:52 pm
Echo frowns hearing all this leaning against the frame of the couch as he stares at the two actually quite loyal Shinobi to his cause, murdering so carelessly...Just like him when he was overtaken by Kyuubi inside his gut..and inside his head. He sighs bringing his right palm up to his forehead brushing bangs out of his face and running his fingers through his raven hair in aggravation over all this. "These people were meant to be kept safe you two, those were my only real conditions if you recall." He states with a shake of his head "Youka, I expected this much from you, I have trust in you as my enforcer but I did not leave you as Leader of this village for that very reason, you're much too bloodthirsty and too far into your ideals to be kept in an allied village for too long, I encourage you to travel, stay away from the major villages and see if you can't sate your thirst for battle elsewhere..." He states simply before his gaze levels directly with Youka and slowly a smirk begins to form...it's a bit cruel looking and his eyes reflect a bit of amusement as he speaks "Youka...? Did you know I was involved in the Sky-Fire war...? I was a major player in it, wreaking havoc across the battlefields of Konoha and Tenga, I decimated the ranks of whoever I was asked to, I created valleys of gore and rivers of blood with one swipe of my hand...And I did it with my own considerable abilities..One man I came across in my battles attempted to use others for his power, the transplants you two have recently taken in....This man took this to a level I've never seen again..Corpses walking and doing his bidding, eyes of every kind...The corpse of a young girl pinned and made into a slave..just so he can impregnate it over and over again to gain more of his twisted little minions..." He says chuckling and shaking his head "Youka, do you know what became of that man...?" He asks rhetorically before answering "After meeting me once across the battle-field he dove to the other sides feet and GROVELED!!!! BEGGED TO NEVER EVER SEE THE LIKES OF ME AGAIN!!!! HE HOWLED AND SOBBED FOR DEATH!!! FOR HIMSELF TO BE SPARED AND HIS NATION TO BE SACRIFICED SO HE COULD ESCAPE KUUSHOU OF THE BURNING SKY!!!! THE DEMON KING THAT ALMOST SWALLOWED THE SUN!!!!!!" He roars now his eyes gleaming pure crimson as his grin turns a bit manic his eyes lighting up with mania as red crackles of lightning form from holding back the Kyuubi's influence the entirety of the building shakes from the massive build-up of power..before it vanishes in another moment and Echo is left chuckling softly..

After a moment he speaks again his visage back to being a bit lazy and disappointed "You two aren't crippled, you don't need crutches like that sniveling black hearted coward, you two are my ELITE, my most powerful of allies, the ones who's names will share as much weight as my own, who will be called natural disasters, walking typhoons, moving volcanoes, ROAMING DEATH!" He states with a scoff "Am I understood..?"
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Fri May 30, 2014 3:37 pm
Maku could feel the heat in his face.  The blatant and casual remark at how he had failed at his one task.  One job, and he could not see it done to its fullest.  Anger, at himself burned within.  Yet, he looked at everything that had happened and could see no other way.  No other path would have done except the one that they sat upon at this moment.  No, he would not doubt himself now, not when he had been so full of purpose.  Continuing to listen he heard of how Echo had waged war across the battlefields decimating everything he came into contact with.  This was what Maku had wanted though, to be apart of something so great.  He needed the excitement, he needed the battle.  There was only one request he could make, but would it be one that gained him anything.

At the conclusion of Echo's words, Maku spoke.  "Echo, I have a request.  I assume you are leaving the village soon.  To take part in the mission you hinted at one month ago.  I have done as asked.  I guarded the village, got it running smoother than before, increased the population even, and until very recently would say I have been an exemplary leader.  But, its like you said, we don't need crutches, but what we do need is the ability to run.  I ask that you either take me with you, so that I can use the diplomatic skills i have gained form this position or let me travel with Youka.  Though our methods vary greatly we are nearly the same person.  I need the opportunity for action, call it the folly of a young man, but I am young.  You are the boss though, that much was decided the first day I met you, never have I had as much respect for a single person than I hold for you.  But, I ask this one thing, let me run free once more, either with you, or with Youka.  I will step down as leader if you desire it, or maintain the title and a proxy of your determination can be made.  Or, if your will commands it, I will stay here continuing on.  Your the boss, I accept your decision."

His last words were the hardest.  How many times in the past couple days had Maku almsot just left the vilalge for some exploring yet he always held himself back.  He always followed orders, and even though it was greatly against what he wanted to do, he would follow whatever order Echo gave him now.

Youka
Youka
Citizen

Fri May 30, 2014 6:12 pm
Youka listened in silence and watched in anticipation as Echo spoke slowly yet sternly. He could hear the agitation in his voice, it brought about a cold sweat over his body. Every word Echo uttered drew Youka's heartbeat higher. On one end he was in fear of what this powerful ninja could do to him if his buttons were pushed to drastically, and on the flip side Youka couldn't help but become excited about everything Echo was saying. He had been acknowledged as his enforcer and the one to meet out judgement should it be needed.

Echo also pointed out why he wasn't put in charge of Yuki and more than likely why he wouldn't ever be put in charge of leading others. Youka clutched his right fist tightly at his side and the leather from his gloves could be heard as it rubbed against itself. Everything that Echo said was true, he was too bloodthirsty and it was something he couldn't ever appease at least not right now at the sight of new power.

His mind raced with the look of pure evil Echo showed on his face as he told his story. It was the look of pure extacy as he spoke of his accomplishments. It pushed Youka over the edge into pure desire to be there and witness those things, it also made him want to be a part of it and make his own blood filled stories to pass down. Youka slowly licked his lips slowly as he listened and couldn't help his excited blood from activating the two sharingan in his eyes as he began to breath heavily at the prospect of blood. He was clenching the chair in front of him leaning over it slightly, letting his impulses and his true nature show for the entirety of Echo's admission.

As much as Youka wanted to speak and say more, asking for Maku to travel with him as well. He couldn't bring the words forward at this time. It was pure raw desire on his mind and it swooned him. The only thing Youka had to say was one word and it was quick and sharp.

"Understood"
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Sat May 31, 2014 11:16 am
Echo's gaze wanders over the two as he gauges there reaction to his tale, he doesn't think his point got through, but no matter for now..If they won't take his word now, it will just be a harsher lesson later on down the road that will teach them the hindrances of relying on others powers rather then there own. The Kyuubi no Kitsune taught him that much when it ripped his will from him and used him like some kind of meat puppet.
Echo sighs as he picks up his clothing and returns his jacket, choker and his goggles in there original place. "Maku, I assumed you were finding someone to replace you temporarily when I informed you of our departure earlier this month..." Echo states in a deadpan "If you need more time I can only spare a day, if you cannot find someone to keep the ship running while you are away then I'll have to leave you behind." He states in a slight deadpan before his gaze turns to Youka "Good, now close your mouth, if Maku joins us at the gates tomorrow I'll have tasks for you." He states whilst clipping his equipment pouch to his waist the utility bag situated at his right side for his dominant hand to reach into. "This will be a long term operation, it could involve combat...It will most likely be one on one and I'll decide who fights." He explains while checking his stock and scoffing..He's a bit low...He'll have to restock while he leaves. "This will be a recruiting mission, you'll be testing people you might just have to work with...." His eyes flick upwards towards the two and he speaks again "I have reason to believe something big will be heading our way...And with that belief I also believe we'll need an army and a lot of luck to either kill it or drive it back...Whatever it might be..." He says being a bit vague, they have trust and loyalty in him, but it's best to not simply come out and say that there gonna have to pick a fight with Susano'o or Amaterasu-omikami..
He'll save that for when a giant tear opens up in the sky and he's gotta act fast.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Sat May 31, 2014 11:42 am
"Yes, sir. I will see it done. I indeed have two individuals who can watch over the place and do it well. If that is all I will go and see it done now." Maku would stand and wait for a mere moment before leaving the room after Echo had concluded his speach of course. He had planned on using three individuals to watch the village, however that was not the case. Yorice had died from Kira on accident, and now he only had two people. It would have to do though, and he had the utmost faith that they could handle the situation appropriately. Echo's foreboding words still wrung in his head as he moved with purpose. Gaining an army, apparently he would see his desires met. He was excited to get all this going.

He would contact Daiyuki and Kiru, they would manage together. He would also of course leave both his ANBU behind. They would help see the village well protected from any but the strongest of invasions, and Maku strongly doubted such a thing would occur. Walking down the hall, both Charlotte and Anne would be there. Each of you, go find Kiru and Daiyuki and inform them whats going on. From there he would go and gather up his supplies and prepare to leave himself.

(potential exit if not stopped)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum