Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Cease and Desist [Maku+Youka] Empty Cease and Desist [Maku+Youka]

Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:56 pm
Lounging in the Tenkage's office where many mongrels had made their seat before him, Xyxer rolled his thumb across the side of his index finger, mulling over an idea that had been festering in his mind. This had occurred for days now, the same memory over and over, constantly scratching at the man as if it was a cut on the roof of his mouth, unable to heal. Alas, with his kidney removal, perhaps he was not quite feeling himself.. Regardless, he found the will to pick up a quill and forge two letters of equal value, designated for separate people. As Xyxer was regretabbly lazy oocly, he did not actually write a letter to be read, but inside of the letter was basically a statement, requesting the shinobi to now leave. After all, they have much overstayed their welcome in a village that was still finding it's hind feet.
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Cease and Desist [Maku+Youka] Empty Re: Cease and Desist [Maku+Youka]

Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:18 pm
Reading the letter that had been sent to him the demon had the messenger ninja hold his place as he sat down to write a quick reply to the current Kage. He had to word it perfectly to where he was neither backing down nor attacking the man as he knew he was very quick to temper. Sadly though now the Demon had to protect what was his own life now. Pulling out a piece of paper he went to task of writing his reply.

"Xyxer, what is the meaning of this moments notice change of heart. I don't want to say it but I feel as if you have turned on me for your betterment. I would wish to give you the benefit of the doubt in this situation, but you know how valuable the cargo I carry is. If this is the beginning of a betrayal I will stay in this village and wrap up all lose ends. I know Konoha would pay well to find out where their missing ninja are now located, it is not lost on me that you could use this information against me just as I could you. Our relationship while an interesting one is for the most part still negative for how it started so you must understand my hesitance. Please respond."

With that the Demon sealed the envelope and sent it back with the messenger hoping for a speedy reply.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:44 am
During his resting period, Xyxer had casually rolled his eyes over some more of the documents, now getting to the more archaic depths of what this village's resources had to offer on it's endeavors. He was now into Zachariah's own writings, but something cackled at him from the paper.. Leaning forward on his seat, he glanced at the document with more scrutiny, his eyebrows furrowing and his mouth somewhat agape, unsure on how to deal with the situation that was now before him, even his bountiful anger having no actions that could currently express himself. Regardless, the messenger returned and handed him the letter, one which Xyxer rolled over with his eyes and concentrated on the missing shinobi, attempting to take his mind off of the atrocity that had been scrawled before him. Still continuing with his erratic breathing, he got a new parchment and wrote once more, this time his writing somewhat more shaky and with more violent finishings to his words, "My loyalty is not going to be purchased by a Uchiha of all people. However, if you wish to truly earn my loyalty and cooperation, even against the force of nature that is Konohagakure, I simply request of you one more thing.. Aid me in the rebirth of a betrayed village." Naturally, he sent the messenger back, yadayada. Regardless, when he received the letter, he did not open it without first summoning his armour onto his body.. He had heard of undesirables attempting to use explosives in their letters, and Xyxer did not wish to be amongst the statistics.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:39 pm
During the return letter the Demon was practicing a new ability that was waking in both of his sharingan. He had been trying to awaken it for a very long time now, the first two had come easy but the last was taking a lot longer than expected to come to fruition. It was more than likely because he was trying to do too much at once with all of the jutsu and skills he was undertaking. he was trying to put together plans to destroy every minor, he was sending ninja to different villages to prepare them for what was to come. He also had to finish this jutsu he was working on that allowed him to meld organs with each other or allow redundant's to be placed. It was all way too much of an undertaking for him to be in but at the same time it had to be done.

Opening the letter the Demon read it to himself sighing a sigh of relief instead of one of anger and frustration. It seemed that Xyxer wasn't trying to get rid of them so quickly but was just trying to protect what was his. For the time being though they both could use each others abilities for the betterment of everything around them till the time came for them to turn on each other. He was sure Xyxer knew that at the end of their mutual benefit that they would one day have another battle to see who truly was the best, but for now they let their intentions remain on a better tomorrow.

Gathering his pen and paper again he sat down to write a reply to the kage once again. Why they didn't do this face to face was beyond him, but at the same time it was fun watching the messenger run back and forth with a slightly disgruntled look on his face from being used this much. Thinking on what he wanted to say before randomly writing a bunch of gibberish he tapped the pen to his head before starting to write.

"I've told you before I'm willing to help in any endeavor as long as it benefits me as well. All I need are the details on what it is you plan on doing so I know the whole story. I don't know the story of this betrayed village you speak of, so please enlighten me so I can share in your ambition to see this through."

A quick reply that said everything he was feeling in a few sentences was all he put down before he sealed the envelope again and gave it to the messenger to return to Xyxer. The messenger let out a slight sigh before leaving through the window he had entered with the letter in tow.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:05 pm
Xyxer had been pondering on his own powers once he had released the messenger from his position, his thumb once more rubbing itself against the metallic plating of his finger, doing as such when ever he was in deep thinking.. He had recently acquired the power of the earth element, but of what use was this to him? Could he truly alter the environment around him to such a degree that he could tip his foe into his sword, forcing them to impale themselves in such a simple movement? Such an idea amused the Wrath of Tengakure, whom had now formed the clone hand seal, and of course, summoned two clones in front of him. As they operated off of what Xyxer thought, the immediately went in front of the desk and both formed the seal that granted them both the permission to fight one another before quickly sprawling into combat, a few random jabs here, a few measured kicks there. It was good to watch the fighting before him, it was rare that he saw such good, measured tactics up close and personal, especially when he wasn't the one doing them himself, well, as the real him if you get what he means. There was lots of clinking of armour and vicious assaults, both getting one over on the other numerous times which revealed something to Xyxer.. he still had flaws when it came to Taijutsu, which did not appear to be good at all. A knock was heard from his door and he spoke to grant the male passage into the room, the exasperated messenger opened the door and almost dropped the letter when he saw the dancing metal before him, his eyes wide in fright before looking to Xyxer, waiting for a gesture to pass. Nodding his head, the clones of the Wrath of Tengakure ceased their fighting at once and allowed the tired messenger in between them, whom then granted Xyxer the privilege of the letter, one that he read with a slight groan coming from his lips. He did not wish to disclose such vital information at the current moment, but what could he do? His hand was forced if he wished in aid to bring back the dead.. Writing another letter on a parchment titled to Youka, somewhat bemused at the sight of the messengers eyes widening as he realised his duty was still not over and the chit chat between Youka and himself would be ongoing further.

"Kirigakure's protector handed it over to the hands of it's enemies. Konohagakure was given the go ahead on the destruction of my home village, one which we will be resurrecting together promptly, I should hope."

With that, he sealed the letter off and handed it to the messenger ninja whom performed a half bow, one that Xyxer allowed off purely because of how the male stumbled a little on his exit, clearly fatigued, but boy was this boy hardworking.. Almost admirable for a shinobi of Tengakure.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:23 pm
The Demon had only just sat back on the floor, his sharingan focusing on the task at hand of pushing this one last ability out. He would rest well once it was over and done with and it had fully awakened. Just like his other abilities this one was for pure defensive gains shutting down a persons ability to produce buffs in themselves or the potency of their jutsu once fired off. It was a thing to truly be feared once used in the correct ways and with the Demons style of combat it would be very hard to escape. It was at this time that the messenger came flying back through the window clearly out of breath as he bent over catching his breath while handing him a sealed letter.

Opening it and reading the contents the Demon read it again learning that apparently this village named Kirigakure had been given to Konoha to be destroyed. Well that would make anyone turn into what Xyxer was now if the one thing that they had was destroyed and taken from them. It explained a lot actually. The icing on the cake was that the place that had done this was Konoha, the same place that had wronged Youka and Maku on their first foray there. This was all too good news and highly fortunate. The whole world needed a restructuring of power and while that meant the destruction of all the minors to gather more power to the majors it also meant the majors current heads needed to be removed so the venom they produced could be whittled down and destroyed. Reaching again for his pen he heard a slight sigh from the man behind him that was quickly silenced when the Demon looked back.

"Konoha you say. It just so happens that I have unfinished business there as well from a previous trip, thus the reason I have their genin as well. I am all too happy to help you in this movement, While I don't wish to destroy the village the powers there that be I highly do want removed. I will help you with this."

Closing the letter and putting it in a envelope this time double sealing it to give Xyxer added fun of opening it of course he handed the letter bak to the male who was almost crying it seemed before he vanished to return it to Xyxer.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:45 pm
Receiving the letter from the exasperated messenger, whom had literally dropped onto his knees when reaching the doorway and had had to force himself to crawl towards the desk of the Tenkage before plopping the letter that was drenched in sweat onto the table. Thanking the obedient man, he opened the letter.. And then opened it again. Perhaps Youka was going blind and in his transition into old age he had forgotten that only one seal was required? He would use his loss of sight to his advantage just like any sensible person would when attempting to beat a senior to the ground. Reading it over, it was done and no further communication was needed. Youka would know when the time would be appropriate for the rebirth, for now, however, Xyxer would wallow in his fury.

[Exit]

1048 WC

Cloud Style: Reverse Beheading learned

removing the extra JP I have on my bio because it's fucking annoying

+5 AP
Youka
Youka
Citizen