Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Angel Aburame
Angel Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Contract with darkness [solo] Empty Contract with darkness [solo]

Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:19 am
Angel had heard of a secret place inhabited by many insects.  A whole realm populated and ruled by insects.  Finally Angel decided to journey to the realm to discover its secrets.  It was a ritual passed down by the Aburame to go to the realm of the the mighty Bug lords and to pay homage to their ancestors that used to live at the edge of the realm.  It would be a long and trying trip full of reflection as it was a trip to gain power.  Angel would have to travel a long way and her supplies would be stretched thin.  But she would pursue her goal none the less.  She woke up early knowing she should utilize as much of the day light as she could.  Showering and dressing she packed all the tools she would need for the trip.  Her kunai and smoke bombs always coming in handy shuriken and senbon were less useful but she would bring them none the less.  Grabbing the 2 scrolls that held her puppets, she quickly finished packing and lifted her pack to her shoulder.  She would be gone for quite a long time.  Locking her door she walked through the village for the last time for a while.   She said good bye to everyone she saw as she headed out.  One of the major jouneries of her life time would now commence.  She walked slowly out of the village. 

The Jounry was treacherous especialy for angel being a young girl.  She walked miles staying at any Inn that would take her.  The journey was a long one but finally she made it to the village of Trunegane.  This town was the safe haven for the Aburame clan.  The last stop before entering the realm of shadows.  Most summons come from different realms.  They are places set apart from our land that can be reached via specific locations that collide with our plane at points called Veils.  The Veil resembled a curtain or membrane on the other side of which a completely different climates shapes the land.  The realm may even consist of its own physics or timeline.  Angel had heard that time flows differently in the realm of insects.  She stayed the night in town.  The town was actually full of members of the Aburame most only here because it was tradition to come.  It was like a pilgrimage for the Aburame clan.  But to Angel, she was here to seek deeper wisdom from the insect clans.  She would set out in the morning but tonight she would spend meditating with her kekaichu.  The night was peaceful.  She sat in the inn room she beetles creating soothing hum.  She had noticed a lot of the other rooms sounded the same.  She closed out the other sounds and peered inward.  As she did she slipped into could almost be described as a waking dream.  Maybe she was being held by a genjutsu.  “Come and find us”  a voice in her haed said.  She looked around but the room was empty.  The next morning Angel collected her things and set out.  Leaving the village the only thing in between her and the Veil was an open field.  She walked straight toward the massive film that hung in the air.  The change was visable.  The grass literally changed from a healthy green to a deadly black. 

Angel stepped through the membrane and the grass under her feet crumbles sickly.  The air was thick with moisture.  It was hard to breath but angel pressed on.  The vision the night before had disturbed her.  Someone was reaching out to her from this swampland.  It really was the best place to raise insects because of the climates.  Angel had heard stories about the climate of this place but she hadn’t expected this.  She made her way down the path walking quickly.  She had no Idea where she was going but she hoped her host of beetles would lead her.  Moving swiftly Angel soon came to the end of the path and had to continue of the direct path.  She still felt like she hadn’t gotten there.  Though she didn’t really know where there was.  Soon she came upon what looked like a ruined village the place was deserted and building had their roves caved in.  Looking up Angel saw the sky had an odd greyish brown tint.  Everything in this realm seemed dead or dieing.  “This is like a world of decay.”  Angel muttered to her self.  “The realm is named Shukusatsu.  In your tongue it means Blight or poison.”  Angel wirled around to see what had spoken to her.  Standing there facing her was an enourmous centipede.  It spoke her language or at least she was perceiving it as her language.  “Good your mind works well Bug Tamer.  I sound like your words because I am actually speaking to you through telepathic means.”  Angel showed no signs of surprise because she in fact was not surprised.  She often spoke telepathically with her insects.  “if you can read my thoughts tell me who contacted me last night.  I heard a voice while in my room at the village on the outskirts.  The centipede focused for a moment then seemed to recoil at what he found.  “That is Queen Shelob.  She rules over all the insects of this domain.  Why she chose you I have no idea.  But she is powerfull even more so than you know.  If she is summoning you…either you are important or may the creator have pity on your soul.”  With that the monstrous Centipede turned and left wanting nothing more to do with angel.  Angel continued on unaware of the followers she now had.  The Arachnid class were the ruling class in this realm and they seemed to know everything that is going on in the realm.  When she finally arrived at a massive castle her way back was already blocked by the mass of Nid soldiers.  This of course because of their silent moving abilities was unknown to Angel.  Angel could feel her entire body shivering as her insects sensed where they were.  It seemed that this place was a scary place.  Angel looked up at the castle; all it needed was lightning in the background to make it the most ominous thing she had ever seen.  Angel stood in the Center of the courtyard and announced “You Summoned me, Here I am.”  The massive doors to the interior of the castle swung open and several monstrous spiders crawled out.  Due to them not necessarily needing to stand on the ground some walked toward her while others climbed the Tower.  Soon she was surrounded by mandibles and eyes.  So many eyes.  But none of these spiders reminded her of the presence she had felt the night before.  The presence emanated from within the Hall.  The voice she remembered echoed from the castle.  “I have heard your thoughts.  In this realm those thoughts would get you Killed.”  The spiders all around her began to shuffle in place.  Angel stood her ground still trying to see inside the marbeled hall.  “Or, it will get you an audience with me to see if you’re a true threat.  You….I sense greatness in you.  Something familiar.  Yes…I knew your father.”  Angels eyes went wide.  She had not expected this.  “Wait you knew my father?  Tell me about him.”  The spiders seem to get riled up by her out burst.  “Yes.”  The voice said “Yes I knew the man.  He was the only one to Tame the Great Shelob.  That man was my worst enemy.”  Angel’s heart raced concerned for her wellbeing.  She hadn’t come in here with an excape plan.  She now looked around to see possible routes out of what now looked like a fortress.  “Calm Child you Father was the only one to test my true abilities which is why I said he was my worst enemy.  At the same time he became My greatest friend.”  Angel stopped looking for a way out and now looked toward the door again.  In the dim light that shone in the door Angel could barely make out the reflection of multiple eyes looking her over.  “He used to speak of you.  But you are still young barely a spawnling.  How is your old man?”  The voice in the dark inquired.  “My… my father died in battle.  Years ago.”  Angel’s voice tapered out.  She was hoping that this whoever it was would be able to tell her more about her father.  It was still a possibility.  “LYCOS come here NOW” the voice was thunderous.  Moment later the voice was calm again.  “Girl your father’s name…It still exists in the registry.”  Angel didn’t understand  “What do you mean?”  angel inquired.  “You see your father, he was previously contracted with us as a summoning pact.  Since his name is still in the registry,  He couldn’t possibly be dead.

HUGE PLOT POINT
Angel immediately fainted.  When she awoke she found she was being cared for by a couple of Nids.  She sat up.  “I must speak with Shelob.”  Angel would say.  She didn’t even know if most of the spiders could even speak the human language.  “They can and you may speak with me telepathically.  I know you are in shock right now.  Your father though he is alive…I haven’t been able to summon him in years which means he is in a place that I cannot access.  But if you a willing to take on the quest I will assist you in finding your father…Well as of right now you are not powerful enough to summon me to your side.  How ever we shall teach you the summoning jutsu and you will be able to call us to your side to benefit from our skills.  Now you must come see me when you are well.”  Angel immediately stood up.  She had no time for weakness.  She walked out of the house and went to the castle.  This time she entered and stopped dead.  The castle it wasn’t large to be ornamental.  It was large to house the colossus that stood before her.  Shelob Queen of the Arachnids was an impressive site to see.  She was 20 meters tall and her legs extended throughout the castle.  The massive doors on the castle looked like they might be too small for Her to be able to navigate through.  “Oh you don’t need to worry about that my dear.  I do just fine.  Now Lycos bring forth the scroll.  With a low rumble a spider emerged from beneath the ground.  Bringing with it the scroll of the summoning technique.  “Angel,”  Shelob spoke in a tone that almost seemed like it was motherly, “I shall teach you the summoning technique and when you are powerful enough call me to your side like your father had.  And I shall fight with you.  As the daughter of the most powerful ninja I have ever known, I promise you we will all keep you safe with our lives until you can find him again.  To summon us however you need to be given our mark.  Don’t worry it is harmless but it will sting a bit.”  Angel felt a spider descend onto her arm and bit het through her coat before returning.  “GAH,”  the bite burned but her insects quickly relieved the pain.  Angel ripped off her coat and saw as a pattern tattooed her shoulder and upper arm.  “This is the seal of the house of Arachnidia.  It should allow you to utilize the summoning jutsu simple by doing these seal.”  Shelob taught Angel the seals of the summoning jutsu and then had her practice till she was able to summon strong spiders to help her fight.  “Child you are ready and it is now time for you to begin this quest set aside for you specifically.  Grow become powerful and FIND The Traveler.”  With that Shelob activated the reverse summoning that sent her back to Kumogakure.  Angel stood there for a full hour.  “The Traveler…” Her hand went to the charm around her neck. “He’s my father?”

WC 2023

10 stats 2000 for The Contract With Spiders
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Contract with darkness [solo] Empty Re: Contract with darkness [solo]

Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:20 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum