Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Training in a heated room - Page 2 Empty Re: Training in a heated room

Wed May 28, 2014 11:40 pm
Whoever this guy was he seemed pretty good. Clearly he'd fough mist-users before with that clone defense tactic, but had he ever fought a WATER-person before? That was the real question to be answered here. And it likely would be based on the success or failure of his next attack.

Kuro focused in and charged forward as a puddle actually moving twice as fast than when he was solid. He and his mirror images got in close, about a foot from where the man he was sparring was, then Kuro shot up and out of the water, aiming a surprise uppercut for the man's jaw.

(WC 105)

Last edited by Kuro Hozuki on Thu May 29, 2014 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Wed May 28, 2014 11:57 pm
Youka could hear the water swishing around him as the boy made his rounds looking for the best vantage point to strike him from is what Youka assumed. There really was no way to detect the boy in this mist that was infused with his chakra so the boy had the home field advantage, he would just have to play his cards right and intiate an attack from the correct direction. If Youka was the boy he would have gone for an attack towards the back left flank of Youka or any area the put him in Youka's blind spots.

Sadly the child had decided to attack right underneath Youka, listening again for the water sound of the what he assumed was the child traveling, his attention shifted downwards to watch for the imminent attack. It came quicker than Youka expected but still easy to react to. Assuming the child was turning back to a solid form a he launched his attack, Youka's right arm would come up and over to grasp the boys fist moving his hand downwards to where it was at the base of the childs wrist as well pushing the fist downwards to apply force to the wrist in a goosneck fashion.
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Thu May 29, 2014 12:54 am
Kuro cringed when his wrist was grabbed. He'd been caught, and way too quickly for him to turn back into water when he'd just became solid again. He stopped in the man's hold and slowly took a knee. "Ah,ah ow! Ok, you caught me! Ow!" He turned his hand and upper arm back into water to stop the pain. "Ouch."

Kuro slowly stood back up with a sigh and took a step back, his mist dispelling and fading away again. "Sorry to disappoint but... I don't really have anything else up my sleeve yet." He smiled nervously and scratched his head with his non-liquified arm. "Once I learn a few more offensive jutsu though I'll definitly be able to put up a real fight! But, that's pretty much the extent of my abilities for now... Unless you're in the mood to teachme something. Which if you're not is fine! I just... think I need to get stronger if I wanna spar with someone at your level." 

Kuro reformed his hand and bowed politly, "Thank you for helping me practice sir. It's an honor to train with someone. And also thanks for just grabbing me and not punching me square in the face instead." Kuro smiled, legitimatly happy to have sparred and ready to leave or continue by himself if the man had grown tired of him.

(WC 225)
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Thu May 29, 2014 11:14 am
As the ninja admitted defeat and winced in pain as Youka applied force to the boys arm, Youka relieved some of the pressure just as the child liquified himself again, that would be such an interesting ability to have. It seemed their spar ws over however and Kuro wanted to know if there was anything that Youka could teach him.

"Perhaps when you are stronger, I'll have something to teach you in the way of water jutsu, for now just keep trainig and focusing your chakra, I think you'll do a good job here in Yuki."

With that Youka walked back to the door and exited the same way he had entered.

(Exit)
TWC 1063 applying it all to Acclepeuis +5 stats so 500 ryo
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Thu May 29, 2014 11:53 am
(1245)

Kuro smiled at the prospect of future training, even if it was with someone as frightening as that man. He waved as the man walked away. "All right, I'll be stronger next time, it's a promise!" Kuro turned to his things on the bench. He still had half his water so he could keep going, he just hadn't wanted to bore the man... also he was scary. Kuro sighed as he sat down and opened his lunch. He started eating quickly and finished within a few minutes. He got up and started doing some stretches, watching the door for any other people as he got ready to use the second half of his water. 

Not seeing anyone enter yet he decieded to go ahead and get started. This time he set up multiple dummies in groups of three. He dumped another jug out and created a new mist. He dashed around, remembering the location of each group then carefully proceeded to attack each group one by one. He slid, jumped or dashed from every direction he could, trying and succeeding to hit the middle dummy without grazing the other two. He stopped after repeating this process three times and let his mist fade. He'd knocked over most of the dummies, including a few he hadn't meant to. "Well... crap. That could be done better. He folded his arms and sighed before smiling to himself. "I've got some really strong teachers though... so I can't let them down!" He started resetting the dummies once more with a smile, undaunted by the mistakes he'd been making.

(TWC 1310, leaving it here for a few hours for others to join, after that if no one does I'll close it off)
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Thu May 29, 2014 7:49 pm
Kiru yawned, and entered the supposed heated training room. It was actually a little uncomfortable, and strangely.. misty? Was this hidden mist jutsu? He couldn't see anyone in the mist, so he decided it must have just been left here. Well he couldn't see, so he decided to just remove it. He would do the proper signs, and with a clap, his gale palm would blow away the mist, and anyone in it would likely be knocked over. But there wasn't anyone in here.. was there?
Mr. Pink <3
Mr. Pink <3
Citizen

Thu May 29, 2014 8:24 pm
Mugen eagerly ran towards the heated training room that was the buzz in the academy. Apparently, a single student mentioned it to one friend, then that friend mentioned to another and another until it got to the boy himself. With a grin he walked up the entrance, almost missing the sign put up. He quickly stole a glance at the sign, skimming the text that was written. "Training inside, non-ninja keep out, others welcome" it said. He considered himself to be a ninja, so he casually stolled into the training room and noticed the two shinobi inside. The boy stood awkwardly by the entrance, spotting one of the ninja keeping their hands in a certain position. He was most likely performing a jutsu.

"Uh," he started out, lazily lifting up a single hand, "What's up?"
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Thu May 29, 2014 8:36 pm
Kuro turned when he heard someone entering the room and started to smile and wave when he got blasted back by a large wind. His fave froze with it's smile as he flew backwards. "Huh?" He tumbled backwards into the wall with a thud. "... what the heck was thaaaaaat?" He held his head and got up, still smiling. "Oh, more people! Hey guys, what's up? My name's Kuro, I was just about to get ready for my last training round. Come on in. Also what was that thing that knocked me back?" Kuro looked at the two new guys, super excitedto see people that weren't monstrously strong.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Thu May 29, 2014 10:08 pm
Kiru, seeing Mugen, as well as the poor boy he knocked over, scratched the back of his head in slight embarrassment. "Hey Mugen, and Kuro. Sorry about that. It was my Gale Palm, I was trying to clear the room as I thought somebody left this jutsu here. I didn't see you there. Guess it was working though."
He waited for the pairs response. Kuro had a headband, so he was obviously a genin. Mugen was a student, as Kiru had already met him and seen that.
Mr. Pink <3
Mr. Pink <3
Citizen

Fri May 30, 2014 5:44 pm
He rose an eyebrow once he saw one of the shinobi get pushed back, most likely by the jutsu the other performed. Mugen looked towards the one who initiated the technique, noticing that their face was indeed a familiar one. He sent a nod of acknowledgment towards Kiru upon hearing his name spoken before looking towards the one named Kuro.

"You're...a bit energetic, aren't you?" he stated, not really expecting an answer. He took several steps into the training room, savoring the high temperature. It was very different compared to Yukigakure's usual climate which resulted in Mugen viewing it as a breathe of fresh air. "Training you say? That's what it said on the sign outside...do you mind if I join in?"

He kept a faint smile upon his face as he spoke, his sapphire orbs sparkling with anticipation. The idea of facing a new individual, someone who could very well kick his ass, was somehow exciting in a certain prospect. Adding Kiru into the mix was enough to sent chills down a person's back. He knew the man was very well out of his league which lead him into wanting a challenge, wanting to grow stronger. "And Kiru, you should totally join too!"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum