Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Training in a heated room Empty Training in a heated room

Wed May 28, 2014 6:01 pm
Kuro smiled as he entered the heated training room Kira had told him about. It definitly WAS warm in here! A little TOO warm even! He had to take off his jacket so he didn't start sweating and lose his moisture. He set it on a bench, along with his lunch and a four quart jugs of water. "All right, all set to get started!" He put a sign on the door that read 'Training inside, non-ninja keep out, others welcome'.

Kuro opened up one of the jugs and splashed the majority of it's contents on the floor. "First thing's first!" He set the near empty jug on the ground then formed the tiger handseal. "Hidden Mist!" The water on the ground rapidly evaporated into a fine mist that filled about half the room. Kuro closed his eyes and took a deep breath. This mist was his creation but he had to be ready for other people's mist too. He slowly reached out and grabbed hold of a practice dummy, immediatly tossing it up and away. He listened carefully as it fell to the ground with a light *tunk* and dashed towards it.

He slid as he got close and felt his foot connect with one of the legs. He pulled the foot back and pushed himself up with his other foot and one hand, jumping up into the air and coming down to stomp one the dummy's head... If he hadn't missed and barely landed on the side of it, causing him to lose his balance and fall on his back. "...ow... that was pretty close." He picked himself up and lifted the dummy to it's feet. "You're not gonna trip me up like that this time mr.dummy!" He tossed the dummy into the air so it vanished in the mist, then jumped up as soon as it reappeared on it's way down and smashed it in the chest area with his fist. He landed in a crouched position and watched the dummy fall to the ground with some of the stuffing knocked out of it. "All right! That's better." 

Kuro disspelled the mist and sat down on the bench with his dummy friend, stitching the small hole he made with a needle from a repair kit they had in the supply room. "Always clean up after yourself, it's good manners, right dummy?" Kuro sighed and glanced at the door, wondering if anyone would enter soon.

(WC 408)
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Training in a heated room Empty Re: Training in a heated room

Wed May 28, 2014 6:08 pm
Youka walked into the room as was his custom after a long day in the snow village, he liked to warm up here and just relax. This time there was something strange however, another individual was already here doing some type of training. It looked tiring and strenuous but this gave Youka some time to watch the Yuki nin and see how well this childs form was. Stepping into the room and closing the door loud enough to be heard, Youka would speak.

"Yo."
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Wed May 28, 2014 6:30 pm
Kuro's face brightened with cheer when he noticed someone else entering the training room. His glowing cheer died down a bit when he saw someone incredibly intimadating enter the room. "Oh, hi! My name's Kuro, you didn't have this room reserved or anything did you? I just found out about it, think it might be my new favorite place to train."
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Wed May 28, 2014 6:43 pm
This child was awfully bubbly and a little too cheerful for Youka's tastes, well that was untill he turned around and saw who was addressing him. The child spoke plainly and matter of factually about his reasoning for being here. He even sounded like he was apologizing for being here.

"No, you're fine I just come here to rest after a long day, I've never seen anyone else in here before. It's a pleasure to meet you Kuro, My name is..well it's not important. Just happy to see the young ones training."

Youka walked into the room slowly and looked the boy over one more time before stopping 5 meters away from him slightly angled to the left of the room, blocking the exit door.

"What are you training exactly"
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Wed May 28, 2014 7:02 pm
Kuro couldn't help but feel a bit worried when he refused to give his name. He referred to Kuro as young one though, so maybe he was friends with Kira? Besides geninwere being killed at the border not in the village.

"I'm just practicing Hidden mist. I told my friend I'd be ready to learn water needles next time we met, so I should get better with the mist first. You mind helping me?" Kuro smiled, "Just let me try to sneak up on you and get a hit in, you won't even have to move that much, Whaddya say?" Kuro drank what was left in the jug he'd used as he waited for an answer.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Wed May 28, 2014 7:22 pm
Hidden mist was such a blah jutsu and it annoyed him to no end every time someone used it on him. He wanted to brutally murder every single last person that could ever use the jutsu, if he could he would tear them limb from limb before severing their digits and pulling out their teeth with his fingers one by one. He wanted to hang them by their intestines and let the rest of their bowls fall to the ground under them, and after he would skin them while all the time using medical ninjutsu to keep them alive through the entire process. His eye twitched as he came back to reality and was still staring at the child.

"Ah yes, sure I can help with that, sounds like a fun jutsu. I'll play the rabbit."
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Wed May 28, 2014 7:40 pm
Kuro was glad to hear the man agree but couldn't help feel a bit... unnerved. Somehow talking about mist jutsu made the man even SCARIER. But Kuro shook it off and opened another water jug. He performed his hand seal again and refilled the room with the light haze.

"All right so get ready, cause here I come!" Kuro took a deep breath and backed a bit deeper into the mist. He slowly and quietly made his way to circle to the right. He crouched low then dashed forward, jumping once he had the man in his sights again. He aimed a kick for the man's side as he came down, nothing painful but enough to where one would rather block or dodge.

(Wc 123, would've done more but I had to redo this because internet cut off.)
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Wed May 28, 2014 8:08 pm
As soon as the mist formed Youka knew how he would handle this situation and waited till the boy jumped backwards into the mist to make his move. First Youka made the hand seals appropriate for his lightning clone jutsu two clones appeared to the left and right of his self in a ready stance anticipating any form of danger. The reason this method of defense was taken is because if someone were to attack, their best bet would be to either side of Youka as he was still close to the back door getting behind him would be slightly harder than attacking his flanks.

While his two clones waited, Youka began to build chakra in his thumb for the next phase. It was at this time that the boy would make his attack sailing though the air to land a kick on the right of Youka's side. If the boy followed through the foot would connect with the clone hitting it in the side. At this time the right sided clone would turn its weight as the foot made contact to be facing the boy and clutching the boys foot as well bringing him down to earth. The real Youka would use this chance to reach his thumb out for the boys forehead applying his mark to the child. If this was done correctly the clones would disappear again and both Youka and the child would be left inside the fog, the only difference now was that Youka could sense where the child was.

Jutsu used

lightning clone
mark seal

AP left 800-45=715
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Wed May 28, 2014 8:31 pm
Kuro's eyes widened with surprise when he saw a Youka behind the one he was headed towards. The man had seen this stratagy coming and prepared a counter. Kuro leaned his weight backwards just as his foot was being caught. He immediatly let the leg liquefy as he landed on his hands and pushed himself into the mist. "Whoa, that was close!" He smiled and stayed in the mist while he knelt down on his watery legs. 

He created two clones before sinking into his puddle, warching as they sank down with him. Kuro then slowly circled around the man, gathering himself and shuffling himself amomgst the images before he would attempt to attack again.

(WC 117, -20AP, 80AP remaining)
(Edited because clones and shadow clones are two different things, hate that by the way, very confusing me much.)

Last edited by Kuro Hozuki on Wed May 28, 2014 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i dont know how clones works)
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Wed May 28, 2014 11:22 pm
This boy could turn into water? That was completely knew to him, he knew of people who could freeze things and he knew of people that could use water jutsu. However he did not know of anyone who could completely liquify their body parts. He felt his mind start to wander as he thought of the many ways he could dissect this person and find out exactly how this ninja was able to do this.

Water, water,water...hmm water was very weak to electricity. Sadly Youka only knew two and both of them were likely to kill the ninja if he used them. Youka rubbed the back of his head as he stood in the mist waiting on this mist to disperse so Youka could fight this water user head on. For now he waited though.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum