Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
137 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyohaku
Kyohaku
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Room for Improvement (p/nk) Empty Room for Improvement (p/nk)

Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:52 am
Kyohaku laid in the soft grass outside her home in Kumogakure. she could hear the birds chirping overhead and saw a light fog settle over the dew covered ground. She had not really slept very much the night before, too much on her mind. She didn't want to wake Hikarishi up so she just went outside to stare up at the night sky. She had been lying there so long it was already morning time! Yet, there she still was, on the ground, still in her clothes from the day before. A large butterfly came down and landed on Kyohakus nose, she let a breathe of air out of her mouth shooing it away because it tickled! She continued just lying there staring up at the sky and watching the he clouds roll in. Looked as though they might get some much needed rain!
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Room for Improvement (p/nk) Empty Re: Room for Improvement (p/nk)

Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:52 pm
Sweat poured down hikarishis face as he laid in bed plagued by faces of the past. Hisao and a few others taunted him in his dreams making his nights a living hell. sitting up right swiftly waking from his dream world hikarishi gasped for air.

He had dark bags under his eyes and his hair was a ness. Pulling on a shirt from close by he headed out side to the early morning light.

"Your up early Kyo." He said as he sat beside her as the butterfly made its departure only to turn around and try to land On kyos shoulder.
Kyohaku
Kyohaku
Citizen

Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:45 am
Kyohaku looked up at her brother, who appeared to be feeling like she felt by the look of him. She sighed as she sat up. She had been lying there so long, she left an imprint in the grass, and had grass stuck to her back and in her hair!
"Hika, I have a problem. I am the weakest member of our clan and I hate it! I mean, I only have a two tomoe sharingan I can hardly use and what would I do if, God forbid, something happened to you and I was alone...again? I need to be stronger, but at the same time, I think I may be to meek, I have a hard time breaking out of my  shell." Kyohaku emphasized each subject as she poured her heart out to her brother, finally, Kyo was opening up.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:51 pm
The butterfly flew away as Kyo sat up and sighed. Kyo voiced her concerns and it was one he could under stand a need to be stronger. "Alright then.....we will start your training soon." he said as he watched the sun rise above the mountain range around them. He knew this day would come but did not expect it so soon she was still young and the training she was going to have to do was going to prove to be tough for her but first he had to know what kind of fighter she wanted to be.

"ok so tell me what kind of fighter are you? Ninjutsu Genjutsu Weapon or Taijutsu?" he asked the simple questions know the basics of each were covered in the academy.
Kyohaku
Kyohaku
Citizen

Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:54 am
Suddenly she heard sounds of screaming! Her eyes grew wide as she stared in hte direction then back to her brother! "What's going on?" Kyo asked rather frightened! "Hika what should we do?" She asked as she grabbed onto Hikarishi! She suddenly realized she needed to leave the village! "Where do you want me to go?" She asked him preparing to leave if he asked her to.

(exit after Hikarishis post)
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:13 pm
Screams sounded in the air as kyo heard hika was already in action. "leaf." Was all he said as he dashed off, putting a bag of Ryo in her hands to cover all the expenses she might encounter on her way.

(Exit. Topic closed. 8150 giving to Kyo leaving me with zilch)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum