Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
My Immortal Today at 7:37 pmZatoichi HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 6:42 pmIchigo SatoJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 6:41 pmIchigo SatoOne more breathToday at 5:44 pmIchigo SatoAre There Any Hot Springs in Hot Springs?Today at 5:40 pmIchigo SatoThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 3:49 pmZatoichi HyuugaA meet in HoshiToday at 2:50 pmTalon TauPart Of The Crew Yesterday at 10:35 pmKyoko DokujaDust to DustYesterday at 9:25 pmRokkuTeam 1!Yesterday at 9:18 pmYouta Shinkou
Top posting users this month
130 Posts - 53%
34 Posts - 14%
17 Posts - 7%
14 Posts - 6%
13 Posts - 5%
10 Posts - 4%
9 Posts - 4%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
5 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Leonardo Montague II
Leonardo Montague II
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Pride v.s. Dillusion  (NK/P/IO) - Page 3 Empty Re: Pride v.s. Dillusion (NK/P/IO)

Sat May 24, 2014 11:21 pm
Naka as he was walking away heard the screeching, howling cries of the shinobi. He took note they were the only shinobi still out in the yard but he didn't care as to him it was all just getting interesting, he turned around after hearing the blood lusting sound come in the form of a sentence wishing death on Naka. He smirked and then slid his body into a defensive stance preparing to combat with the fellow ninja, taking note he noticed all the other ninja had gone inside after hearing the blood curdling screams from Mugen. Naka however didn't care and began to calmly speak to Mugen, "So are you ready to try that?" Naka knew he was weak compared to Mugen. He also knew with sharingan things were gonna get even harder now, Naka began to quickly think to himself "Damn, I may have screwed myself... He is physically stronger than me already the only way I can beat him is with sharingan, come on eyes don't fail me!" as the final portion of his thought echoed through his mind, his eyes swirled turning from his black pearls to the crimson red of the sharingan his eye was more mature than Mugen's and he knew it would help as the two tomoe were stronger than the one.
Mr. Pink <3
Mr. Pink <3
Citizen

Pride v.s. Dillusion  (NK/P/IO) - Page 3 Empty Re: Pride v.s. Dillusion (NK/P/IO)

Sat May 24, 2014 11:41 pm
"Try? Oh no, you got it all wrong, friend..." he responded to the younger child, "It's guaranteed!

Mugen immediately leaped to his feet, now determined to win this fight with his new vision. He already knew that he was at a slight disadvantage. While he had only recently gained the sharingan, Naka has had it for a longer period of time and had even matured it further. The boy glared at the fellow Uchiha, forming a fist with his right hand. From what he could see, there was a one meter distance between them, making it easy to launch attacks. He quickly used this fact to give him the edge, dashing towards Naka as fast as he could go. Mugen aimed a kick for his opponent's chin, however this was a simple bluff, similar to the first attack he made in battle.

The kick was pass, this time a millimeter, in front of Naka. Due to the kick going upwards, it would stop once in line with the Uchiha's head. Without letting another second pass by, Mugen aimed his heel for his enemy's temple, hopefully pushing towards the ground below. If this were to be dodged then Mugen would quickly pull his leg back and aim a punch for Naka's face. If the attack were a success, then he would perform the same actions that were stated, the only difference being an elbow towards the stomach for a follow up.
Leonardo Montague II
Leonardo Montague II
Citizen

Sat May 24, 2014 11:49 pm
Naka smiled as the other bot had begun to be fueled by hatred, he smiled because the other boy was beginning to show pride in his fighting in the way he wielded the sharingan. Naka had realized the boy truly could become an Uchiha, but the fight had only just began so he had to try. Naka being slower than Mugen was caught off guard by the foot going by his face, he then felt a pain in his temple as he spun to the side landing on his left side. He began to think for what seemed and hour, though in reality a mere second passed. "Damn him, my eyes can keep up but my body can't. What and I going to do... That's it my eyes, they are the key to beating him.... Come on don't fail me.... Sharingan!" His eyes pulsated as he leaped to his feet and sprinted at Mugen with the intention of hitting him with a left hook to the right corner of Mugen's chin. If his attack landed he would place two kicks in the boys abdomen knocking him to the ground allowing for Naka to rest a moment.
Mr. Pink <3
Mr. Pink <3
Citizen

Sun May 25, 2014 5:34 pm
His eyes focused on Naka's movements, every twitch that was created, every limb that was used to push the boy back onto his feet. Mugen knew that any attempts to attack him would be futile, not only with him being able to withstand the attacks, but being able to dodge them and squeeze in a counter. And so, once the left hook was aimed for his chin, he merely put out his right hand and placed it over Naka's fist. Before it could move any closer towards him, he pushed the fist farther to the right. As a result the attack would miss his head completely and leave Naka open for an attack. He gripped onto the limb and pushed it downwards to give him a clearer view of his opponent's face. He then immediately aimed a punch for the Uchiha's temple, hopefully dazing him for a few seconds afterwards.

If this was a success, then he would aim for his enemy's stomach once more, this time with a kick. The force of this attack should have sent the boy a few feet away from Mugen, giving him distance and time to think. He would release Naka's fist if, and only if, the kick had landed. If either attacks were to be dodged or countered, then the boy would leap 2 meters away from Naka as to not get hit by an attack, actually letting go of his opponent's hand as he did this. He would land safely on the ground and quickly settle into a defensive stance. By now, he had actually calmed down and was not as furious as he was a few minutes ago. However, he was still upset with how Naka put him in such a situation. Throughout the fight the images flashed in his mind for what seemed to be a millisecond. It fueled him to continue fighting and to win the battle with his new power.

"You better give up now! I already have the advantage!" he would have called out to Naka, not wanting to actually cause an injury to the younger boy.
Leonardo Montague II
Leonardo Montague II
Citizen

Sun May 25, 2014 5:51 pm
Naka closed in on Mugen but his punch futile as it was pushed to the ground, he was but a mere weakling to Mugen and this was nothing he could stand for. He was beaten quickly and now on his hands and knees from the attack placed on him by Mugen he hears a sentence asking for his resigning of their little brawl, Naka began to the think for years. Or so it seemed to him, but truthfully the thoughts lasted a second or less. "Damn him.... His physical attack is going to destroy me... I must stop him.... But I am not strong enough, my eyes... The sharingan is strong enough... I need you...." He began to scream the finally words aloud lifting his head, "SHARINGAN!!!!!!!" of course him screaming sharingan would make him seem crazy but he no longer cared as he need the sharingan to restore his Uchiha pride, to not loose to the pathetic Uchiha who was against their clan. His new dependance on the sharingan to defeat Mugen was great and with this dependance a change occurred as the sharingan began to swirl rapidly then stop showing a new tomoe, meaning Naka had achieved the greatest form of basic sharingan the three tomoe. With the advantages he had he sprinted at Mugen preparing to punch him in the throat knocking the wind from his lungs, then he would attempt to kick him three times in the gut of course knocking him back and to the ground. (+10 Speed) Naka of course if able to land the contacting hits would speak calmly and cold hearted towards Mugen, "You.... You feel the strength? Of a perfect Sharingan!" He was prepared to bring this spar to an end, but he wanted to hear Mugen's voice before departing.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Sun May 25, 2014 6:26 pm
Approved for tomoes you emotional little boys
Mr. Pink <3
Mr. Pink <3
Citizen

Sun May 25, 2014 6:53 pm
Mugen sent his opponent a strange look once the word "sharingan" was thrown in the area. It became obvious to him, with each level of sharingan one became more insane. Naka was the perfect example of this happening. He would have to advance his bloodline slowly as to prevent this phenomenon from happening to him. His body was tense, his mind already on high alert once Naka took a single step forward into his dash. It was apparent that the Uchiha's speed was increased due to his movement being faster than ever before. With this new pace, Naka would be faster than him, but that didn't mean he couldn't dodge or block attacks. Mugen quickly leaped back by two feet, narrowly missing the punch that was aimed for his neck. He watched with curiosity as Naka kicked the air, the place of where he used to be located.

He was feeling tired, his stamina slowly draining away due to keeping his bloodline active for so long. He wondered when his opponent would also feel the exhaustion hit considering he had it activated for a longer period of time. Once he did, he would definitely use this to gain another edge in the battle. The boy's hands were quickly used to form hand signs, that of a familiar academy technique. He formed them as fast he could go: Ram → Snake → Tiger. A puff of smoke would surround his frame, and barely a second afterwards would Mugen appear from the smoke, aiming a punch for Naka's face. However, this would only pass through the Uchiha due to being a mere illusion, a fake. The real Mugen would have been right behind the clone, aiming a sweeping kick for Naka's legs instead.

It was obvious that his opponent would see through this, due to having the sharingan activated. However, he still wanted to try the tactic out for once due to never using his before. If his sweeping kick was dodged, then he would aim a punch in the direction of his enemy's stomach, and if either were to be countered then he would leap in the opposite direction 2 meters away.

"Just because you mastered your precious sharingan doesn't mean I won't win," he mumbled with resolve shining in his now red orbs.

[Claiming Clone Technique, 500/500 done.
Sharingan used for 4 posts, counting the activation: 50 AP left.]
Leonardo Montague II
Leonardo Montague II
Citizen

Sun May 25, 2014 7:07 pm
Naka realized the boy had gone, the fight continued till Mugen tried a sweeping kick. Naka jumped as it was a low strike but then he saw the punch headed for him with a smile he grabbed the wrist and flipped himself away from Mugen, Naka was now standing 3 meters from Mugen and standing in a casual comfortable stance. His sharingan had made him feel tired so he spoke as his rage had been calmed, "I believe that we have reached the wall in the middle of the street, our race to win is over." Naka closed his eyes and sighed reopening them to show his black shining pearls. He then continued to speak calm and as though he was fine with the happenings of the fight, "Well I must say thanks I believe you have helped my eyes greatly and with this I will take my leave of the battle field" He then turned and walked away towards a bare old tree. His feet drawing in his chakra he walked up and hoped the academy fence with ease continuing down the street, the fight was over and Naka had to find some where to rest from his body being strained.

[Exit]
{Words: 2635}
(Learned: Substitution Technique,  Tree Climbing/Surface Walking Costed:1,000 words)
[Stats Gained: 13]
{Sharingan Basic: Mastered}
Mr. Pink <3
Mr. Pink <3
Citizen

Sun May 25, 2014 7:36 pm
Mugen narrowed his eyes at his enemy once he felt his fist being grabbed. He watched as Naka flipped over him and landed 3 meters away, already preparing the dash towards him and launch another attack. However, the moment he turned around his opponent, ex-opponent now, had already deactivated his sharingan. Confusion could be seen in his red eyes as he looked at Naka, wondering if the battle was over already. The boy shut his eyes, consequently deactivating his sharingan and opened them once more, revealing his sapphire orbs.

"Thanks...?" he copied the Uchiha's words, testing it out for himself. No one other than Emi had said thanks to him. It felt...nice. His lips twitched upwards in a poor attempt of a smile. "Eh...yeah, yeah. Th...Thank you as well." Saying "Thank You" to Naka of all people left a bitter taste on his tongue, but it had to be done.

He looked on as the younger child left, leaving him to be the only person left on the academy ground. Fortunately, the academy had ended by now, leaving him with only one destination left.

"Yep, I should head to the library...then I'll go home," he mumbled as he shoved his hands into his pockets. Casting one final look at Naka's last location, he walked in the direction of the village.
[Exit.]
-

WC: 4381
Gains:
+ 1000 Years of Death
+ Clone Technique
+ 21 Stats
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Sun May 25, 2014 7:41 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum