Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Haruto Hikari
Haruto Hikari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Once more, this time with fiery passion! (Priv, Nk Empty Once more, this time with fiery passion! (Priv, Nk

Sat May 10, 2014 12:48 am
Haruto sat at the end of the training grounds, in deep thought. He was trying to come up with the best possible way to get through the genin exams. He had no idea what the teacher would ask him to do, so he had to train well so he could expect anything that was thrown at him. Even if Zen turned out to be his exam teacher and he had to do something crazy, like last more than a minute against him in a real fight. The boy sighed and shook his head. That would be ridiculous. He half-heartedly punched a dummy a couple of times. He decided to set up some logs, and train his substitution. He looked at one of the logs, and used his substitution, instantly replacing himself with the wood. He smiled. It had gotten rather easy to do that technique. he had also started to smile more, as he could feel himself become stronger. Zen really was a good teacher, if a bit rough. He threw a log up in the air, and kicked it a wall. Then he grabbed the last, and through it high into the air. He used the clone jutsu and made a circle around where he knew it was going to land. He smiled and put out his hand, grabbing it. As he did so, all his clones poofed into smoke. He had heard of another version of this technique, where the clones were solid, and could preform attacks and the like. He decided he should learn that sometime, as they would be more useful than projections. He went back to the dummy, deciding to get a little more physical practice in. He gave three good punches to its torso, then a spinning kick to its torso. He jumped up and brought his elbow down on its head, and smiled. He could be an asset to the village someday.

Jutsu Used: Substitution, Clone
AP: 15
WC: 326
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4110

Once more, this time with fiery passion! (Priv, Nk Empty Re: Once more, this time with fiery passion! (Priv, Nk

Sat May 10, 2014 1:13 am
Trying to sleep on the couch, but the boy couldn't get any rest from all the talking his next door neighbors was doing. So, Zen decided that he'll go to the Training grounds and perhaps work on his techniques more.  It was just yesterday, when he was training with Haruto, he loved working with him, he was indeed a fast learner, hopefully, Zen would run into him again. While leaving his home, he would close the door and lock it, just before walking down the steps and charging off for the training grounds. Due to his speed stat, it'll only take a few moments before he arrive there. Standing to the left of the hill, he would be lurking the area, it was more of a unique spot where he was standing, indeed the boy never saw this area yet. Under these circumstances, zen wanted to dig a little bit of deeper, just before, walking threw the short forest, well technically bushes, he would turn up the hot sky, and that one big cloud that'll end up in front of it, which will cost this a nice big shade. While standing at the corner, he would sigh, he wanted to get started with his training, today was indeed a beautiful day. Turning his head back to the training grounds area, he would explain the area. It was at least three tall trees behind him, a few bushes around the area, and two tall trees that was on the other side, a few birds that's flying in the sky and making a lot of noise. Two benches for the tired and the citizens, and three training dummies in the further center of the right side, this area was so beautiful and peaceful indeed. Looking to the left, of a now diagonal position, he would sigh. He immediately noticed the pink headed boy, it appears he had a few logs around the area, trying to work on that Substitution Technique. Zen was indeed excited that the boy took that into consideration, that only means the boy was a hard worker and wanted to make something out of himself. Just before he stated something, he watched how good the boy trained. While standing and watching the Academy Student, he would sigh. " Hello Haruto! Pretty sure you remember me." He stated and sighed.  just before he pulled out his katana and walking over to the bench, he would place it there, along with his backpack that was full of weapons. " Hey, say we have that Taijutsu training kiddo!?!?!?!" Zen would then remove his white t-shirt, and walk over to the boy, " Now imam go easy on ya, so, let's make our way to the training dummies!" Zen stated, as he walked over to the first dummy, and he would be indeed waiting for haruto to come as well..
Haruto Hikari
Haruto Hikari
Citizen

Once more, this time with fiery passion! (Priv, Nk Empty Re: Once more, this time with fiery passion! (Priv, Nk

Sat May 10, 2014 1:26 am
Seeing Zen, he acknowledged the man with a nod. "Hello. I guess we could do some Taijutsu training. It is possibly my worst attribute."
He walked to the dummies, one of which was marked up from Haruto's previous actions. He sorta hoped Zen didn't go rough on him, but deep down Haruto knew he probably needed it. One had to train extensively to get good, and the young student was only starting out. He would defiantly get stronger with this man. He was strong, quick, and a little ruthless. Haruto had yet to get the stitches all out of his face. He may also have permanent jaw damage, but nothing that would be unmanageable. He looked up at Zen, "So what are we going to do first? Are we going to learn actual techniques? Or simply do strength training? I guess I don't mind either, but my skills are probably not completely in this range,"
Haruto was learning to be quick on his feet, but he didn't quite have the speed of Zen. He also doubted he would ever quite have the strength of Zen. Every ninja had their own strengths though, so Haruto simply had to find his, which would hopefully be easy.

WC- 204
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen

Sat May 10, 2014 1:50 am
Zen would sigh. " Well, first thing's first, lets beat up on these dummies, just to get the blood running!" Zen would then aim a sharp kick at the head of the dummy, this will indeed break the head off, and the dummy would fall from the stick. Laughing, Zen would sigh. " Now you try! Kick that damn thing, as hard as you can!" Zen stated, he would wait for the Student to make his move, " Also, it's don't have to be a perfect kick, just take your best shot, but make sure it's clean." The man would only way to see hos good the boy would make the kick, however, there was a lot more of thing's ahead of them, more training, and more running, Zen would make the boy one of the more best Students ever, until indeed he becomes a Genin, then Zen would have to ease off of him, some genin's is better of working alone at some of the time, but some of them loves to work with others, Zen is both. While looking at Haruto, he would wait for him to knock the hell out of this Dummy. The training just begun! " Once we're done with this, I'm going to show you a ocean! Knowing there is not one around, but indeed, I'm going to make one!" Zen wanted to turn this training into fun while at the same time working on his techniques, Haruto was now his training buddy.
Haruto Hikari
Haruto Hikari
Citizen

Sat May 10, 2014 2:02 am
Haruto nodded and sized the dummy up. It was a bit taller than him, as all the dummies were. Made of straw and a bit of wood, they didn't take a lot to break or scratch up. Haruto had even managed to smash up one himself. Although beating a straw warrior wasn't something he should necessarily be proud of. He would like to someday match Zen in strength. He wasn't sure how he would accomplish this, but he would definetly find a way, someday. He heard Zen talking about seeing and Ocean that he himself would create, and this confused the Genin Slightly. "I've never heard of a water jutsu being able to do that. I can't say i'm not looking forward to it though. Just don't drown anyone."
Next he would show Zen his best series of kicks. He aimed for a triple set, And aimed for a single kick to the dummies head, shaking it a bit. Next he slammed his foot into the dummies midsection, shaking it once more. Finally, he delivered one more kick to its gangly legs, which tore slightly, and were probably not meant to be kicked. If they didn't want them broken though, the shouldn't be so weak. Haruto realized the same could probably be said for his bones.

WC- 216
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen

Mon May 12, 2014 11:04 am
Zen would stand there, once he was done with the dummies, he would sigh. This place was indeed getting boring, though, he knew Haruto had some stuff to do in life. Zen figured from the training that they did do was enough for Haruto. He couldn't bother the boy everyday. " Well, Haruto, I'm leaving, perhaps you want see for awhile, but remember it's for my own good! I need some time to think prepare myself. I'm like most likely the strongest ninja here, besides the kage, and Vergil. But, it's now my responsibility to do more thing's around the village, as up for now, I feel like I'm trap inside a bubble and there is no escape. If you see me, then it means something good took place, but if you don't, then I'm ether dead or just lost, Or I could be hiding." Zen would then walk over to the bench and grab all of his weapons, looking over his shoulder, he felt a little bad for Haruto, though, he was an academy student, he had to focus on training getting stronger. Sunagakure No Sato does need more stronger ninjas around, it can't be a team of three, in a whole village! Though, Zen had to get something off his chest that he have been waiting a long time to do. However, there was a lot more thing's he had to accomplish, but it was beyond this point now, he was ready to up and leave to explore now. Though, he wanted the kage to know a few thing's perhaps about his life, let him understand a little low. While still thinking about Haruto, he was glad that he was able to start off the boy day with a little training.  

EXIT

wc:1011

+5 stats (from the training we did do.)
Sabaku Garuda
Sabaku Garuda
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1450

Tue May 13, 2014 12:35 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum