Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Haruto Hikari
Haruto Hikari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Haruto's Super Sunshine Training Empty Haruto's Super Sunshine Training

Wed May 07, 2014 4:48 pm
Haruto punched the dummy as hard as he could, and felt like he seriously injured his hand. This wasn't fair, he needed to get stronger for the exam, but these stupid dummies were too tough. In fact, the sun beating down on his soft pink head was too tough. He spun and kicked the target once more, achieving little result. He smacked his head against the target in frustration, and decided Jutsu training was for him. Looking at a wall ahead of him, he charged it. Pouring chakra into his feet, he leapt at the wall, achieving no result, and falling. Getting up quickly out of the burning sand, he glared holes at the wall. He took a single chakra filled foot, and placed it on the wall. He attempted to lift himself off the ground, and onto the wall, but fell once more. He grumbled angrily and stood back up. He concentrated chakra into just the toes in his feet, and tried to stick sand onto his shoes. Some stayed, but most of it fell off. Was his chakra simply not potent enough? He figured he would just have to try harder, and charged the wall once more, attempting to climb. He failed miserably, and landed headfirst into the sand, flinging quite a bit into the air. He grumbled unhappily in the hot ground, and managed to pull himself out of the ground, and once again glare at the wall. He put chakra this time into the soles of his feet, and ran and attempted to back flip off the wall. He managed to stick to the wall for a second, ruining his back flip, and sending him back into the sand. He started to wonder if he should just stay in the sand. 

The sand was there for him. To catch him. To cover him. It was also really hot. Jumping back up, he tried to analyze it in a more scientific point of view. There had to be a better way for this to work. He slowly and thoroughly coated his foot in chakra. Then gently, very very gently, placed it on the while. It actually managed to stick pretty well this time, so he did the same to the other foot. He once again gently placed it on the wall, and was now officially standing sideways. Pretty proud of this feat, he slowly took a step forward up the wall, being careful not to lose his concentration. He then took another, very careful step. He just had to make this muscle memory, and that was likely achieved by practice. What better practice than to walk up a wall? He slowly put another foot forward, and then another. He slowly scaled the wall, being careful to keep his concentration on his feet, and to watch where he steps. Falling would probably hurt now, so he had to be cautious. He was almost at the top, one careful foot at a time. Finally, he made it to the very top, standing proudly over the training area. His first successful jutsu completed. Now he just needed more strength training.

WC- 520

Surface Walking (500/500)
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4110

Haruto's Super Sunshine Training Empty Re: Haruto's Super Sunshine Training

Wed May 07, 2014 9:05 pm
Relaxing on the couch, the man was located in his home for the evening.  He was indeed tired and ready to get some rest. After a big meal, and sorting some stuff out, the man would rest his eyes, though, he really couldn't even catch up with his rest. In the evening time, that was when the day beginning. Knowing how Zen was about Sunagakure No Sato, he wanted to make sure, everything was running nice. Though he was a genin, but he could stand his ground as one. Standing up from the couch, the man would walk over to his room. He had his weapons on the bed, and his clothing in the closet. Just before he placed on his clothing and attached his weapons to him, he would head over to the bathroom just to clean himself up. Perhaps find his mind, a nice shower would do just that. After ten minutes cleaning himself up, the man would place on his underwear, and grab his white under shirt. Walking over to the sink. He would wash his face, and brush his teeth. After refreshing up, the boy would exit the bathroom, and walk straight over to the closet, grabbing his all white suit, with his all white Stacy Adams. The man would quickly place the button sleeved shirt on his, and his white over coat. With his nice press white suit pants, he would quickly jump in them. Zen was indeed sharp today, just to say he was doing some training, perhaps a fight who knows? once the all white suit was on, the boy would grab his white Stacy Adams and sigh. Just before grabbing his weapons, he would only grab one kunai, and his katana.  Firmly strapping the katana to his left hip, and the simple kunai that'll be placed in his weapon pouch. The other weapons would stay on the bed, so as the exploding tags. grabbing his shades, the boy would fit into his white shoes and smirk. Today was fresh day for the boy. Walking over to the kitchen, he would take a sip from his water bottle, and grab a cigar off the table, walking out his door, the boy would close the door and lock it. Placing the key in his right pocket, he would place the cigar on his lips. Walking away, he would be heading over to the front gates just to assist the ANBU'S. Though, Zen wanted to go train first, perhaps get that everyday training in. Therefore, he was heading over to the Academy Classes, for once, he wanted to do something good. Heading over to the classes, it'll only take a few moments before he reach the place, due to the fact, he lived right around the corner from them. Walking over to the front door, he would open it, this would be before, he would lurked out the area. Not noticing anyone indeed, he would continue in the Academy room. The well dressed man would indeed be excited. Though, there was no smoking in the academy room. But, the cigar was never lit. Placing it back inside his front right pocket where the key was located. He would sigh. Just before stepping inside. Searching around the area, he could only spot a training dummy. Though, he took a real good look forward, and noticed a boy at the top? well what the hell he was doing?!?!?!!? Smirking, Zen noticed the boy due to his Pink hair.

" Hey do I know you!?!?!?! Haruto!?!?!?" Zen stated, this boy was indeed funny, but, Zen still felt bad that he nearly broke the kid face from the last meeting they had. But all is forgiven hopefully. While waiting for a reply. Zen would simply raise his left hand up into the air. " Hey kid, if you up for some training, we can go right now! I've been waiting for us to meet again, and now that we are here, we can perhaps train? or, I can teach you a few pointers!!!!?!?!? Up to you brother!" Zen stated, he would wait for the boy to come down and smile. This was going to indeed be fun, training with a academy student? Zen had the chance one time, but he blew it! But now this was his shot to make it up. Though, he still had unfinished business with that Vergil ninja, he indeed was looking forward to their next meeting, he wanted to fight with him again, he was indeed one of those smart ninjas, and zen just wanted to get at him once again. But as up for now, the boy wanted to get stronger and stronger, and he was coming closer to this everyday. But It was only a few things that he was missing. But he was still excited to accomplish this much.
Haruto Hikari
Haruto Hikari
Citizen

Thu May 08, 2014 1:30 am
Hearing a familiar voice, Haruto turned and grimaced. The man who had beaten him the other day was offering training. Haruto's first response was to say no, but the man could probably teach him something. The pink haired boy would just have to set some ground rules so he didn't end up back in the hospital. He steadily stepped off the building, the chakra in his feet sticking to the wall. He had it almost down to muscle memory, and was glad it was a part of his skill set. Running across any surface was almost a required talent among ninja, and he was now that much closer to becoming a genin. Slowly making his way down the wall, he gained some confidence, and made it a short jog, eventually ending up in front of the other man. "I'll train with you, but nothing physical at the moment. I need to learn all the genin jutsu to take the test. If you know them, could you teach me? Without causing me bodily harm?"

He tried to use his best polite voice, and he was completely sincere. He really wanted those jutsu, and then he could become a genin. He even tried grimacing a little less.

WC- 206
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen

Thu May 08, 2014 2:18 am
Zen would only sigh to the kid. " Sure brother! Anything for the Academy Students. Now, The first one I'm going to teach you is pretty easy bro! Just follow my steps and you'll catch onto it just like that." Zen would then rush down the chakra and turn forward to the boy direction. Dog → Boar → Ram! This technique was called the transformation jutsu! This was something Zen had to do back in Takigakure. Hopefully, the Genin rules here was still the same. " Okay kid, just Genin Exam technique is called Transformation. It allows you to transform basically into anything as long as you know it very well. But due to you just learning this technique, your probably on a low level, but don't worry, I'm going to get you up there, though I'm going to only get you up, that's so you can pass this exam and become a Genin, it's only up to you is you want to fully learn the technique! Now, I must continue!" Once zen preformed the hand seals, he would turn to the ground and begin to grow wings. This would allow him to fly indeed. Though, it was only up to the boy if he could follow, indeed, he wouldn't catch onto it just like that, but maybe the boy was smart enough just to get it off.. " Okay do what I just did, but do the hand seals right! It goes like Dog → Boar → Ram! Once you do that, picture something in your head, nothing crazy because it wouldn't work, try some wings or something." Zen stated, he would then release the technique and the wings would indeed disappear.

Waiting for Haruto to continue with the technique, he would smirk. The kid was really going to catch on fast. But hopefully, he wouldn't run into any trouble, these type of Exams can be a pain. " Okay, once we're done with this one technique, I'm going to teach you Clone Technique, then to top it off, It's going to be Substitution Technique . This could take awhile, so therefore, when we're done, we can go catch some food, and I'll take you go get some candy.." Zen stated with a smile on his face. While waiting for the boy reply. He would sigh, this kid wasn't so bad after all, and it indeed brought a smile on Zen's face. he finally got to teach an Academy Student something, but Haruto was pretty smart, so today shouldn't take long. But, If this go unexpected, zen could probably teach him the easier way.

(Meh Post)
Haruto Hikari
Haruto Hikari
Citizen

Thu May 08, 2014 2:49 am
Haruto nodded and watched the mans performance. He personally thought the wings were way too flashy, but they served as a great example to him. He watched everything and committed it to memory. Every detail of the jutsu, every handsign. He wanted to get it on his first try, and was not going to tolerate a backfire. He had enough problems being born with the hair color he had, he didn't need to turn into some ugly version of himself to add to that. The jutsu in itself didn't seem that hard, He would simply have to concentrate on the transformation. "I don't think I can quite imagine wings. I think turning into you would be simpler."
He studied the mans features and committed them to memory. Every part of the mans face, the colors of his outfit. They way his hair blew in the wind, as well as the way his clothes moved in the slight breeze. He studied it to his best extent, and simply began imagining him taking that form. The first step was actualization of his imagination, he figured. So with that he slowly preformed the handsigns, and flowed chakra through himself. This shouldn't be too hard.  He began imagining the transformation taking place slowly in his mind. He would grow taller, slightly more muscular, and would make sure to keep a psychotic grin off his face. He preformed the last handseal, and the transformation went perfectly. Haruto would seem to be a perfect copy of Zen. Haruto felt proud of himself, but didn't show it in his actions. He didn't quite enjoy showing off emotions, and kept his usual grimace rather than the face Zen's current expression held. Haruto looked forward to the next Jutsu, and hoped he could master it with ease. He was so close to becoming a genin, he just needed to be a little stronger.
"How did I do?" 

WC- 326
Transformation Jutsu (Taught, so 250/250)
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen

Thu May 08, 2014 8:09 pm
Noticing the boy turning himself into Zen. he would only laugh, " Well, I guess I can go with that! sure thing man, you can  slide! Now the next technique I'm going to show you is something really easy, it's called clone technique. This will be on your exam as well. It shouldn't be to bad, so let's go! " Walking over to the center of the Academy class, he would wait for the boy to come as well, but while he was doing that, of course this kid would be watching all of Zen's moves, " Okay, I'm just going to do it. Pay attention really good now kiddo!" Placing both hands together, he would turn to ground just before preforming the hand seals, " Okay! This should be easy!" Once the Ram → Snake → Tiger was preformed, the boy would have two clones appear, one on each side. " Alright note these clones are not solid and are just projections of the original." Zen stated, he would then sigh, " Okay, now you try. Ram → Snake → Tiger! Remember always preform the hand seal before you do your technique, this is when speed comes in. Trust me little homie, I'm going to teach you a lot of thing's. And trust me, I can feel your pain, I understand you is ready to come up out the academy, hell, I hated it myself!" Zen then laughed, in a joking matter, he would now wait for the boy to preform the technique. It wouldn't take long.

(Another one of those posts)
Haruto Hikari
Haruto Hikari
Citizen

Thu May 08, 2014 9:42 pm
Haruto watched the individual actions that Zen made, and listened to the other boys advice. He had to get this next jutsu correct just like that last one. He didn't quite see the use in a simple image of himself, but it may come in handy. He realized he hadn't actually released the transformation jutsu, and he didn't quite remember how. He got lucky and managed to release it with simply stopping his chakra flow. He sort of wondered if some jutsu were permanent. Such as a transformation that didn't go away. He should probably stick away from those. His mind returned to the task at hand. He figured he could use his chakra in a similar way to the transformation, just away from him. He just had to make it a perfect cop of himself, and not have it turn into some zombiefied ghoul thing. Though it would be simply an image of a ghoul, so it wouldn't actually matter. He concentrated, slowly preforming the handsigns, concentrated on flowing his chakra, but away into a direction. He focused an image of himself into his mind, and concentrated. In a poof of smoke, a perfect copy of himself appeared next to him. Both of them wore the same rather mopey frown, and even stood in the same pose. "Is this how its done? What exactly is this used for? I can't imagine its too hard to see through."
He was pretty pleased though. Even asking, he was pretty sure he got the jutsu right. Once more, he had gotten just a little closer. A couple more jutsu, and a bit of training and he could very well be able to get the genin exam on his first try. innerly, he was very pleased, though his outward appearance showed nothing. In fact, he didn't really look any different than when he started.

WC- 312
Clone Jutsu 250/250
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen

Thu May 08, 2014 10:20 pm
With an sigh, the kid have really gotten the hold of thing's and with Zen teaching him, he felt good about his self for once. " Alright dude, This is your last technique, and also, I'm going to write down those hand seals, this is so you can study them when you go home. Now I'm going to teach you this last technique real fast, then imam train you up some taijutsu, and, I'm going to let you watch me train my water technique, and my shadow technique, also, indeed, I'm an Nara. This is probably your first time meeting one I bet!" Zen stated, he would then sigh and continue with the last jutsu, this wouldn't take much longer, all the boy had to do was get this right " Okay, you did everything else wonderful, just do this last technique, and I think you might be done with this for the day, though imma still work that body, this is so you can get the feeling of hard work, know what I mean kiddo!?!!?!? If you want to be a genin, you gotta live up to it. Work hard play hard homie! Now this last technique is called:  Substitution Technique. This is very very very very very easy! Just follow me lead and you'll snap onto it just like that dude." Zen would then throw both hands together and smirk.  Tiger → Boar → Ox → Dog → Snake! This would cost Zen to turn into a nearby old tree log that was hanging just above the hole, it was currently awkward, though this was interesting, this was indeed right by the boy, any type of nearby object would help any type of ninja out. Just before turning back to his normal body, he would turn forward at the boy.

" Now, that wasn't so bad was it!?!?!? just do your hands seals Tiger → Boar → Ox → Dog → Snake. Once you do that, you can change to any nearby object, but make sure it's something simple feel me!?!?!?!" Once that was stated, the boy would continue to watch, he wanted to see how this turned out, it was indeed his last technique, and he didn't know how good he was going to do. Who knows? perhaps this kid would pass this exam with flying colors, wishing the best of luck though. While the boy was working on that, zen would begin to train. " Okay while you working on your techniques, I'm going to train around, let me know when your finish kiddo." Standing up from the ground, he would sigh. Just before he leaped up and tucked, this will make him preform a front flip roll on the sandy hard ground. The chakra that was already rushed down to his body, the first thing he would try to do is shadow clutch technique, he wanted to master this technique really really really fast. And if he worked on it as much as he did with the other techniques, perhaps everything will go just fine??!?!?

While the shadow was down, the boy would turn forward and make a fist, just before manipulating the nearby shadow of that log that was hanging threw the hole. This will make the log crumble, though, it was small enough to not cost any damage. Now for the fun part, this would have Zen preforming the shadow clutch technique, this was something more like the manipulation technique, but more better rather. Once this was preformed, it cost the log to fall in pieces indeed, the Shadow clutch jutsu was getting a litte stronger, but it was only a little work that was needed, perhaps some over time. Who knows?!?!??! With a few water techniques on his list, he wanted make sure they was cool just before he tried to put up anything. Only two on the list that he really wanted to learn, but it appears, they was going to need a bigger field. Perhaps the Desert!?!?!?
Haruto Hikari
Haruto Hikari
Citizen

Fri May 09, 2014 12:12 am
Haruto wondered why Zen had to be so loud. They weren't indoors, so an indoor voice wasn't absolutely neccesary, but the common courtesy not to burst the eardrums of Haruto would be nice. The technique that Zen described actually sounded really useful. It almost seemed like teleportation. He sortof understood how to achieve it, and flowed his chakra forth. He had to come up with a way for this technique to work without causing bodily injury to himself. "You're right, i've never met a Nara, and i'm not actually sure what that entails. Just let me get this, and i'm fine with doing taijutsu training. Just please don't send me to the hospital again, I didn't much enjoy that."
He tried to say the last part in a joking manner, but that really wasn't his thing. He was more of the grim stoic type. Or at least the one that could use some cold water. Getting back to the task at hand, he calmly recreated the seals he had seen. He simply had to find an object of his liking, and switch. It sounded simple in theory, but it was entirely possible that only half his body would switch, and he wasn't too keen on that. There was no use worrying about it though. If it happened, it happened. He concentrated, and finished the seals, seeing a particularly good sized log. The sensation of switching felt odd, but he appeared where the log had stood, and the log appeared in his last position in a puff of smoke. For the first time Zen has probably seen, Haruto smiled. He had finally learned all of these techniques, and had done it in a single day.

It was then he noticed the Nara's technique. A shadow crushed a nearby log, seemingly with ease. "Wow, that was actually pretty cool. I don't suppose you could teach me that?"
He doubted Zen could, as he assumed that was a Nara special technique, but there wasn't any pain in asking. At least Haruto hoped there wasn't.

WC- 341
Substitution 250/250

TWC so far- 1,710. So 8 Stats. Currently at 34 overall, So i'm ready for genin exams I think.
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen

Fri May 09, 2014 10:06 am
"You're right, i've never met a Nara, and i'm not actually sure what that entails. Just let me get this, and i'm fine with doing taijutsu training. Just please don't send me to the hospital again, I didn't much enjoy that."

Zen could only sigh with the kid, though he was still indeed tripping from that last training session they had. " Alright, and don't worry! I will not Beat you up in any kind of way. instead imam watch you work, Because once I'm done with this, I rather a little break, but since you're an Academy Student or what not. I rather have you train up the taijutsu. Now I'm going to tell you some basics, The first thing you want to do is work on this all day everyday, whenever you spar. You wanna know why? I hope so, because I'm about to indeed tell you why.  You see, we can't just always think about Ninjutsu, knowing that is the way of this ninja life. Without Ninjutsu we will be nothing indeed, though, who to say you ran out of Chakra or something?!?!?!?!??! Therefore, it's best to have a back up plan. This is when Taijutsu comes. Now, I want you to go over to that training dummy, and begin to fight with it, you know what I mean, hit it, kick it, (etc) and once you're done with that, I'm going to work you out, and we can call it a day!" Zen stated, he would then turn forward and continue his jutsu training. It was all about the clutch today. Due to the fact it was more important than ever. This technique was indeed zen's favorite. And he wanted to learn it before tomorrow came.

"Wow, that was actually pretty cool. I don't suppose you could teach me that?"

Zen could only laugh at that statement, " No kiddo sadly! It's something for nara's only, but, I will tell you the history of nara's, due to the fact you never heard of them before. They should indeed be very known around here." Zen said, but it was a hell of a lot easier to use shadows in this village due to the fact it's always sunny. Back in Amegakure, you couldn't see crap, nothing but rain all the time, and the dry ground and dusty walls. It was indeed awkward. While standing there looking at Haruto, he would turn forward and continue his training. This would only take a few minutes just before he left off with the boy. But they had they work outs ahead of them.

Haruto, was already assigned to something, all Zen had to do was train up his clutch and wait for the boy. Focusing on the other log, that was just hanging above as well, he would begin to manipulate and he would focus on it, this would cost it to crumble, just like the other log this, but this slam would be amazing, perhaps a few sand that'll bounce up and some dust.  While looking at the clutch do it's thing. he would wait for Haruto to do his job. perhaps this kid wasn't so bad after all ??? Thought this boy was still busy today, with so much he had to do, he would just smirk and walk away. " Kid, imma run into you again".

EXIT
wc : 2633
+ Shadow Clutch Learned
+13 stats
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum