Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen
Stat Page : The Executioner
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 58000

Super Duper Training Session! Empty Super Duper Training Session!

Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:32 pm
It was finally the day that Tadashi's parents would arrive from their trip to Sunagakure. the yellow-haired preteen couldn't wait for them to arrive. He can't wait till he tells them the great news that happened in the past 3 weeks, like that he learned Clone Jutsu, and that the whole family can move to a better house since the Hokage gave them a lot of money to find a new house. Tadashi was more hyperactive than usual, counting the hours till his parents arrive. "This kid has Coffee injected in his blood stream." Raiu sighed, glancing at his energetic brother whom was attentively searching for his parents through the window. "Face it Tadashi, they're not coming back until late afternoon." Raiu said as his brother was opening the apartment door. "Fine, I'm leaving to go to Ichiraku's Ramen. I promised my friends that we would meet there soon." Tadashi huffed, storming out of the apartment complex. Tadashi soon felt the blazing heat of Konoha as he sipped on some water he carried in a small canteen. He slumped his way all up to Ichiraku's Ramen as he waited for his 2 best friends to appear at the popular restaurant. What felt like an hour later for Tadashi was actually it was 15 minutes in real time, Yuya and Renso walked through the doors of Ichiraku Ramen as they sat next to Tadashi. To summarize, the 3 chatted, ate, and had a fun time together. The 3 boys were strolling as Tadashi was dripping sweat. He reached out to his canteen to sip water, but sadly there was nothing left as Tadashi beforehand drank all of the water. "Damn it, it so hot outside and all my water's all finished." He pouted. "Open it." Yuya commanded. Tadashi did as he was told, when Yuya weaved the Monkey Hand Sign, "Water Release: Fish Spit." A small stream of water spewed out of his mouth as it went in the canteen. "Whoa! How did you do that?" Renso curiously asked. "My Dad showed me that Jutsu yesterday, since he's an expert in Water Release." Yuya replied. "Thanks Yuya." Tadashi smiled.

A few hours later, Tadashi and the other boys parted ways as he walked to his apartment checking if his parents were there yet. To his dismay, it was only Raiu and dust. "I told you that they're not there yet." Raiu remarked, slightly irritated. "I keep telling you, they're going to be here! You also said that they're going to be here this afternoon, and it is the afternoon!" Tadashi retaliated. "Why are you guys arguing again?" A woman whom resembles closely to Tadashi. "Kanzu, I told you we should have not left them alone." Another man replied. "Mom...Dad..." The 2 boys simutainusly mummered. The whole family embraced each other for what seemed for days until they all released their grip. They all had their great reunion as it soon faded to Sunset. Tadashi looked at the clock as it read 7:00pm, he asked Raiu to aid him in his training. "You want me to help in your training?" Raiu pondered. "Yeah I want to learn 2 new Jutsus today, and one of them is Genjustu Release, and I need you to put me in a Genjutsu." Tadashi explained. "Whatever." Raiu agreed. The two boys practiced in a yard close to Ninja Academy as Raiu extended his hand towards Tadashi, "Hazy Genjutsu!" The yellow haired boy was immersed in a illusion of swirling images of a forest, as his head started to ring in pain as he made a sharp yelp. Where am I? Why am I in a forest? Why is my head hurting? He questioned himself in his thoughts. The Genjutsu kept going on as the ringing in his head started to be unbearable as he started to scream in agony as Raiu disabled the Genjutsu. "Are you okay Tadashi, I'm so sorry!" Raiu gasped, shocked at what he did at his own brother. "Don't worry.....I just need to focus." Tadashi responded pausing between sentences. "Hazy Genjutsu!" Tadashi was once again exposed to the mystic Genjutsu as his head started to ring again because of the hazy illusions. "Come on! Come on!" He oddly yelled, but to his displeasure quicksand started to sink Tadashi down to the depths of illusions. "THIS IS A GENJUTSU!!!!" He cried as he formed the Tiger Hand Sign as the Genjutsu was dispelled easily. Tadashi fell to the ground due to the exhaustion of the Genjutsu Release. "Tadashi! Can you hear me?!" The yellow-haired preteen blacked out.

The Next Day, Tadashi abruptly woke up, confused to why he was sleeping in his bed so soundly. He didn't bother to change as he only wore a black T-shirt, and his boxers to eat breakfast. His memory started to come back, reflecting over the past events that happened yesterday. He felt triumphant because he learned a new Jutsu which was Genjutsu Release. He knew he had push himself harder in order to learn the Transformation Technique, after all it was also required to pass the Genin Exam which is coming up in less than a month. He finished his Miso Soup as he dressed himself in his regular outfit as he opened the door to outside. "WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING TADASHI NAMIKAZE!!!" Kanzu bellowed. "Um...........Going.....To.....Train...."Tadashi whimpered. "WELL HELL NO!!! WE'RE GOING TO A RESTURANT TODAY SO YOU CAN WAIT!!!!!" She shrieked. Tadashi bolted right back in the house as he dressed in a very formal Tuxedo as the rest of the family dressed formally too. The Namikaze family sat in the restaurant as Tadashi saw a familiar figure, Akari Namikaze? Tadashi blushed furiously as he tried to cover himself under the table, but was stopped when Raiu elbowed him playfully, "Have a crush on the daughter of the Hokage's advisor?" "No! I-It's not like that!" Tadashi shakingly responded. "Wait she's the daughter of the Hokage's advisor?" Tadashi questioned. "What kind of screwed-up world do you live in? She's the daughter of Hao Senju and Chiyo Namikaze." "Then why isn't her name Akari Senju instead of Akari Namikaze?" "It's because the Mother-in-law of Hao Senju didn't want the Namikaze name to die out like that." Raiu chatted. "Interesting." Tadashi replied. The restaurant passed by as what seemed to be an eternity as Tadashi walked to the Training Field.

"Okay, Dog>Boar>Ram, Damn it!" Tadashi was disgusted to see himself masquerade in an anorexic version of Raiu. "What am I doing wrong?" He questioned himself. He tried to remember what Shirou-Sensei told him at the Academy. "If you want to perform the Transformation Technique, then you must envision the person you want to transform into with perfect accuracy, if not then the whole Jutsu will fail no matter how hard you try." He remembered the lecture like it was just yesterday as he processed Raiu's characteristics. "Pale apricot skin, Genin Headband, dark raven hair, a blue shirt with black shorts, and a scar on his cheek." Tadashi weaved the Dog>Boar>Ram Hand Signs as a puff of white smoke exploded around his radius. The smoke faded away as he perfectly transformed into Raiu. "Yes! I did it! I can't wait to tell Mom, Dad, and Raiu about this!" Tadashi bolted straight to his house to call it a day.

WC: 1210

WC Required: 1000

Requesting For:

Genjutsu Release (500 WC): http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22313-genjutsu-release

Transformation Technique (500 WC): http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22306-transformation-technique

6 Stat Points
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Super Duper Training Session! Empty Re: Super Duper Training Session!

Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:45 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum