Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

the time has come finally!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: the time has come finally!!!!

Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:41 pm
She made no reaction to the calm threat. It wasn't something to be worried about in her mind. She respected the man for the opportunity he gave her and would do nothing to jeopardize it. "Of course! I wouldn't dream of it sir.... I don't think I actually for your name. I will make no waves and if there's something I could do to repay your kindness please let me know. " she was beaming with happiness once more. He had given her exactly what she needed, a chance to find out who she was and a welcoming into the village. What if he offered to actuslly bring her in? She could be with her family again and life would be perfect!!! Her thoughts continued like this for several moments before they were broken by his final question. She gave a puzzled look, starting to respond before Selene took over to handle the situation.

~Kira. It's time you know. I shall assist in every way possible.~ as she spoke to the girl in her own head Selene shifted into Kira's mind to answer navi's question personally. As she would speak her time and demeanor changed drastically. The excited bubbliness faded a way to a cold calm sense of understanding. "We.... Were taken in by the hyuuga sir. A child left motherless on the doorstep to be raised by a woman of the hyuga house as her own. The answers Kira seeks will be there" her tone was different, slightly lower in both pitch and volume. She had little need to hide her presence and so she didn't. He would find out about the aspect of sorrow from Kira eventually were they to interact.
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:54 pm
Navi was silent for a time, before taking in a deep breath and setting his half empty glass back town on his table. The black cat meowed loudly and stirred uncomfortably. The Hokage takes his legs off his death and now leans forward, as if suddenly paying much more attention, but still with a stern and authoritative air about him. 

"You are free to travel there and throughout the village then, but unless there is anything else I would ask that you please leave my office." 

Talking about Hyuuga's were unsettling to him, and the only reason he hadn't had them exterminated personally was because of their long standing loyalty to the leaf. He disliked the clan a great deal, but as Hokage had not yet found it within him to destroy a historically intricate part of the village.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:20 pm
"I..." She realized immediately that she had done something to upset him. She stumbled for a moment trying to find words which came out more as babbling then anything else and them bowed low before speaking calmly "yes sir. I will bother you no more and I appologize sincerely for offending. " she turned and immediately rushed out the door, her body trembling a bit. She would have to figure out what happened. The way he changed terrified and worried her.

(Exit unless impeded)
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:28 pm
(Topic Closed)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum