Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
When one became twoToday at 5:46 pmKutari UchihaUchiha, KohakuToday at 5:41 pmAyato HyuugaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 5:38 pmZatoichi HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 5:02 pmMegami KuogaMeeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
160 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

the time has come finally!!!! Empty the time has come finally!!!!

Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:52 pm
It took her longer then expected, but finally she had found herself heading the right direction. She entered the building of the hokage slowly, her heart feeling like it was sinking as she walked up to the door she was looking for. She felt a sudden rush of fear and aprehention, which she assumed was normal. Strangely enough it was the same thing she felt every time she had approached the office of tsuchikage Echo. It wasnt a terror so much as a slight fluttering of the butterflies in her stomach that came with a situation. she was excited though unsure, and felt her mousey nature returning slowly. She stood in front of the Hokage's office door, which seemed to tower above the tiny girl both because of the difference in height between the door meant to lake way for young genin and akimichi alike, and because of the meaning behind walking through the door before her. It was her first step in truely finding out who she was, and perhaps her first step in actually returning to life as a ninja who didn't need to run and hide. 

Her knuckles rapped softly against the door twice, her hands shaking slightly. She didn't make a sound, holding her breath for fear of what would happen next for several moments as she waited for a reply allowing her entry to meet the Hokage.
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

the time has come finally!!!! Empty Re: the time has come finally!!!!

Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:09 pm
Navi sat with glowing dojutsu eyes in his desk chair, yawning gently to himself and staring at a freshly opened orange soda that fizzed slightly after having recently been poured. With a deep sigh he kicked his legs over the desk, staring up at the ceiling for a long while. The silence was interrupted when he heard a knock at the door, his gaze setting downwards as his ANBU would grant permission for a guest to enter. Should this permission be followed up on he would sit up slightly, stretching a little bit.

"Come in," he says somewhat lazily but with the air of authority. His apathetic demeanor returns to staring at the ceiling with a bored expression, waiting for the ninja to state his business. Without looking over, his hand stretches to grab the beverage, sipping it lightly as he yawns again.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:24 pm
She popped her head in for a moment to look around before actually entering. The office was nice, though the gaurds made her feel a little uncomfortable. She took a couple steps forward cautiously, her body seeming to resonate the fear, or more so worry that her eyes emphasized. The soft tap of her feet against the floor was the only sound for several moments and when it stopped she stood in the center of the room, her arms crossed in front of her facing navi. Her eyes didn't meet his directly though she glanced back at him every few moments between her study of the objects and ambiance of the kage's chambers. 

"Wow....Much bigger and nicer then Echos." She said the statement almost in a whisper, her words coming out as a biproduct of her thought patern and not on purpose. Finally she realized it would be rude to delay any longer and soft blue eyes turned to the man behind the desk resonating a mix of excitement and worrysome fear. "Hello. Um....I'm Kiranomo. I'm sorta a rogu....No. A missing ninja working under the tsuchikage Echo and um....Well you see I lost my memory a long while ago but...I think. I um...I'm pretty sure this was once my home. Out of respect I came directly to speak to you before traveling in the village. I wouldn't allow someone to enter Yuki or Iwa without checking in with their leaders and so I offer you that same humble courtesy. I um..Did i Mention my name? it's Kira. Kiranomo but I think I might have said that. I'm sorry if i'm rambling I'm just so....This place feels like a dream. I remember it vaguely and I'm excited. "

Her voice flowed from her lips naturally, each pause and stutter goin unnoticed to the girl until the end. Her tempo waxed and wained with her level of unsureness and as it sped up a couple things happened. Between stumbling points where her eyes met his and the power she felt from both his possition and his form caused her to doubt herself the speed of her words increased gradually until she was speeking naturally with a slight air of excited bubbliness and as it sped up it would seem to crescendo. the words would hit several high points as she gazed around the office, studying any and everything she could notice to draw information and gain insight into who the man was before he ever spoke to her without a barrier between them and as she hit these she worked up the courage to look upon the great Hokage and her courage drained once more to bring her back to her mousiness dropping her sentences in both volume and speed.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:02 am
He takes a long sip when the girl says her name, still not looking down from his drink and staring with a bored look at the ceiling. The orange and iced beverage tasted refreshing as always, his apathy being numbed by the delicious taste. On his desk sat a black cat, waving its tail lazily back and forth. It had glanced up at the girl when she walked it, but gently came back to rest its chin on his paws, copying Navi's demeanor. 

A gentle breeze came through the window and chirping birds could be heard outside as the light spilled in from the gorgeous day outside. Above his desk on a wall behind him hung a variety of porcelain animal masks, all similar to the ones his guards were wearing. 

The Hokage still hadn't looked down from staring at the ceiling, still extremely bored and having zoned out for much of the ranting. 

"Right, um... Kiramooo..." Navi begins, stretching his shoulders and coming to take another long drink. 

"If you drop money into a tip jar by accident, is it rude to take it out? I mean, I'd feel bad putting my hand back in the jar, but it WAS an accident."

He speaks somewhat quietly, as if thinking out to himself. He still looked bored, but a somewhat puzzled tone could be heard in his voice. 

"Wait what did you want again?"
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:30 am
She drew in another long breath of air, pausing for a moment before letting it out a little more loudly then she had meant to. it sounded a bit like a sigh, exagerated by the heavy rush past her lips and when she realized the rudeness that could be taken from it her eyes dropped to the ground for a moment. " I um...." She wasn't sure if he was just messing with her or if he legitimately didn't care. She hoped this was some strange habit the man had similar to Echo's odd habit of barelly saying two words unless directly prompted to do so. 

"I'm Kira. yes, Kira will be fine. I dont know anything about a tip jar, though I would rather lose a little ryo then die from the embaracement of being considered cheap personally. Never mind the asside. I'm a missing ninja under echo searching to find out who I was before I lost my memory. I came here because I'm fairly certain I used to be a ninja of Konoha...." Perhaps this time the words would reach him. She put a bit more force behind her statement this time, though it was still clear that she was less then comfortable with the entire situation. Her words were sure and true asside from the small aside to answer his question, and the only indicator that she still held her mousey nature was evident in her eyes but not the stream of words coming from her tongue.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:42 am
The man looks down at Kiramoomoo again now, at least he was pretty sure that was her name. Having heard Echo's name a couple times now and slightly interested in what she was talking about. 

"What do you mean you're a missing ninja under Echo?"

He didn't think that was a thing, unless Echo was hiring criminals now, which would make very little sense. It would also make him look very week and be an extremely embarrassing situation, among other things. 

"...being a ninja of Konoha is not exactly something someone can just forget," he adds. He was somewhat perplexed as to why this girl was visiting him. What did she want again? He took another refreshing sip of soda. She was being strange and kinda high pitched, her bubbly personality in stark contrast to his apathetic one. For another few moments he zones out again, stretching for a moment before leaning back and thinking out loud again. 

"If love is blind, then why is their love at first sight? Do you see them and then become blind?"

He takes another sip.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:23 am
"Well I mean just that. I am a ninja not currently officially tied down to a village and I work for the tsuchikage Echo. I was brought to Iwakagure by a friend named Youka from Ame near death and Echo took me in. He allowed me to stay in Iwa and because of it I took the initiative to train his genin and gaurd his gates, when I wasn't buisy taking care of the missions he needed done of course. THere are three of us rogues under his banner all together, though one is now the leader of yuki which was taken in his name. " She wasn't sure, but she had a feeling she was overtalking again, which was confirmed immediately when a sigh entered her mind from the spirit of her scythe selene. 

~Kira...What are you doing. None of this is important to your goal child stay on task. ~ She nodded, which would probably look outwardly strange considering there was no clear stimulus to make her engage is such an action but after realizing how strange it must have looked she opted to just continue her explanations.

"Well sir you see....Something happened while I was in ame a few years ago and I sorta lost my memory. I think I was asaulted. All I remember is waking up in the middle of no where with no recollection of who I was or how I got there. I searched for anything that would assist me in finding out this information and slowly through my dreams and learning about myself once more it drew me to believe this is wherei was fr......wha?" she had started to feel a bit emotional as she explained the situation. her heart ached with the realization that he didn't beleive, though it was understandable. why would any one believe what the crazy girl said? thankfully however he had spoken another strange statement which snapped her out of her sorrow. 

"Um....I dont think that's what love is blind means? concentrate kira. concentrate. " SHe shook her head once more to bring herself back on track. "I've been having dreams of my past. horrible nightmares to be precise but nightmares with the gift of jogging my memory a bit. As I walked through the streets of konoha things......looked familiar. "
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:37 pm
Echo was hiring mercenaries then? That was unfortunate, he wondered why the man couldn't simply cultivate his own loyal soldiers. This made his friend look a bit weak, but it didn't seem that Kira realized that fact enough to not mention it. 

The Kira girl started explaining her situation, and she had hardly gotten past the second word before Navi zoned out again. He was watching her mouth move, but his eyes glazed over and his mind wandered off again. With a long sip of orange soda he nods blankly and quietly says:

"I see..."

The girl continues to talk about nightmares now. Those were strange things, Navi hadn't had one of those in a long time. He gave them to other people though, that was always kinda fun. Except sometimes it ended up doing permanent damage. Guess nightmares weren't always fun. Oh wait shit, she stopped talking. Better say something. 

"Yeah, I totally agree...." 

Did she think he was listening? Yeah she totally did, there was no way she saw through his ruse. Nailed it. 

"Well if it is true that you used to be a Konoha ninja, then you have found your way home. What do you need from me?" 

He ascertained that much at least that he needed to ask. Although he would need to ask her if she planned on being a full time Konoha ninja again, or if she was now permanently working for Echo. Maybe she would divulge that information herself.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:02 pm
"Oh good. I was soo worried you were going to give me the wierd questionable look. People in my... Unique situation aren't exactly common I suppose. Thankfully my team and I aren't the ruthless evil murderers that our title generally breeds. Oh my gosh it's sooo great to be back!!! Well mostly I needed your permission to take a look around the village. I know I'm of Nara blood and I thi..." She stopped mid statement, her eyes taking on a lost and confused look that would be incredibly strange to outside observers. Her reason for the pause was the voice slipping into her mind, the voice of Selene the scythe of sorrow.

~Kira, child you do not need to seek out the Nara. Everything will be clear in another destination, now stop rambling and ask him where the hyuuga reside. They will assist you further~ her time was not that of frustration or annoyance. It was more like to an amused parent calming their child at an amusement part so that they could continue their fun. It was surreal to be back in the land of fire and for both it was an important and exciting event.

"Hyuuga? Hyuuga....hm." She spoke the words aloud, not realizing it as she searched her mind for an instance of that name. It felt incredibly familiar to her but eluded her realization unfortunately, "sorry um... Well I'm of Nara blood but if you could give me directions to the hyuuga district I would be in debt for your kindness."
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:22 pm
"Yeah, you can look around the village I guess, just say out of trouble and all that."

He takes another sip of soda and lets out an exhale after tasting the refreshment on his lips. 

"Or I'll kill you." 

He takes another sip, this time tilting the glass a bit further to get a large drink. He was about halfway done with the soda now. Finally his eyes came to look upon her, glowing gently marking his unique dojutsu powers. He scanned her quickly, analyzing her powers and characteristics all within a fraction of a second. 

Upon hearing the word "Hyuuga" his bored gaze turned cold and indifferent, a dark silence falling over the room as even his drink remained untouched for a few moments. 

"You can pick up a map for it downstairs, it's nearby in town. Why do you want to go there?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum