Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 2:27 pmKutari UchihaJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 28%
19 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 7%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xuexing Yuki
Xuexing Yuki
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 500

CUTE PARADE IN FUNKA (IO Saios) Empty CUTE PARADE IN FUNKA (IO Saios)

Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:35 pm
Today was the day.  Taios and Saios had been planning it for ages.  Today they were going to have a parade through the village of Funkagakure.  It had taken a lot of preparation by the two, and they had both been working their little hearts out.  Taios had designed his own float to use.  It was about 3 meters long and 2 meters high, of a unicorn that he had made out of papier-mâché.  It was really heavy, so it was going to take a lot of strength for him to hold it up over him while the did the parade.  It had a hole in the bottome so it would fit over top of his head, and he would walk with it around him.  It also had holes on the side so he could stick his arms out.  He had also made sure to make lots of pockets and pouches all throughout, that way he could put a lot of candy inside it and throw it to people as he walked through the village.  This would surely get them noticed, and bring happiness to the people of funkagakure.  It was a beautiful day out with a bright sun shining.

Rushing down the stairs grabbing a cookie on the way, he made his way with his unicorn float to the village gates, were he was supposed to meet his brother for the parade to start.  TO make it more like training he used the body flicker technique to get there just a little faster.  Though his chakra was still pretty low so it didn’t provide the boost in speed like it should have.  Once he arrived, he used surface walking to climb on top of the gate and look around, to keep an eye out for his brother as he should be here at any moment.  While sitting on top of the gate, he started shadow boxing to practice his trademark taijutsu.  It was adorable to watch his little fists fly back and forth as he pretended to battle a big bad monster.  Only while he was doing this did Mister monster speed in what it had seemed like forever.  “WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS, WHAT PURPOSE IS THERE, I CAN MAKE YOU STRONG USE MY POWER.”  Mister monster roared in his mind, he was always trying to get Taios to use his chakra.  Taios just giggled, “Enjoy yourself mister monster, we gonna shower the volcano with a confetti of cute”

(WC=411)
Shu Souma
Shu Souma
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

CUTE PARADE IN FUNKA (IO Saios) Empty Re: CUTE PARADE IN FUNKA (IO Saios)

Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:58 pm
Saios was late to the gates as he ran past his mom in his overly cute bunny rabbit costume that had a pouch just like a kangaroo. Maybe it was a kangaroo costume and Saios just didn't know, oh well he didn't care, it was pink and ready for action just like he was. As he made his way to the gates he checked his cute little pouch to ensure everything was in there, he had ribbons and bottles of glitter and of course his stamps of rainbows and hearts just in case he needed it. He hoped he would beat his brother there so he could rub it in his face for always being late, everything was a game and a challenge between them to see who was cuter and better at what they did. Looking over his costume one more time he made sure he looked his cutest, he even drew whiskers on his face and gave himself a cute little bunny nose to make his suit look even cuter.

He couldn't have his brother one upping him in this even though it was both their idea Saios had to be the center of attention because well after all he really was the cutest. As he made his way to the gates to meet his brother with a huge smile on his face and he skipped around he noticed a little boy standing atop the gates.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO he beat me here Mr Bunny"

Saios tilted his head upwards to look at Mr Bunny who was tied to his forehead via his headband. Saios didn't like the thought of being last to arrive and was secretly upset as he finished the distance to the gates. He had it dead set in his mind to make sure he out did Taios today and showed all of volcano he was indeed cuter.

"I'm here brother, I beat you though, you just cheated and made me late, but I actually won, Hahahaaha"
Xuexing Yuki
Xuexing Yuki
Genin
Genin

Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:09 pm
"Nuhu you a fibber wibber Saios."His brother had arrived in a bunny costume that was indeed cute, but how is it possible for a bunny to be cuter than a unicorn made out of papaermache. Skipping off the building he landed in front of Saios, and reached over and put on his unicorn outfit.  He reached in every pocket and pouch to check and make sure he still had plenty of candy to throw out to all the villagers.  

Taios had also picked up a pink baton, so he could marshal the parade of two from the front and act like a conductor.  It even had a large pink crystal on the end to reflect the sun shine.  Walking over to his brother he whispered "So whats the plan brother Saios, we start here, and go all the way to the kage building?  Or is there another path we should take." 

"Did you pass out the cute fliers announcing the parade like I told you to?" Taios added, he wasnt sure if his brother had remembered, or if Taios had even remembered to give him the fliers in the first place.  Reaching into a pouch he at some candy and waited for his brothers answer.  Taios also pulled a sock monkey from a pouch and tied it to his headband, so he wouldnt be outdone by his brothers adorable rabbit.

(641)
Shu Souma
Shu Souma
Citizen

Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:25 pm
"I"M NOT A FIBBER"

Saios was in awe of what his brother had done with his free time in designing the outfit he was going to wear for their parade. The uicorn his brother was wearing was highly addicting to look at and Saios was almost drroling at the mouth from all the wonderful colors it had on it.

"Yours is cool but mine's cuter still!"

Saios couldn't be outdone so he began hopping around like a little bunny and moving his cute little nose from side to side before his brother whispered to him what was the plan.

"I planned on just being cute and getting people to come out of their homes and we could have fun with them then, Making our final stop My Osore's building he'll be so happy that we brought the village to see how his new building looks."

Saios tried to think hard on what he did with the fliers his brother had given him to pass out so everyone would know there was a parade happening. Then he remembered he had drawn on all the backs of them because he was out of coloring paper.

"They got eaten by a dinosaur....I couldn't beat him to save your paper so I let him eat them so I could run away"

Saios didn't wait for his brother to respond to what he knew the other would know was a lie. Instead he ran ahead as fast as he could"
Xuexing Yuki
Xuexing Yuki
Genin
Genin

Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:34 pm
Thinking hard, Taios couldn't remember seeing a dinosaur around the village. However it seemed like a totally legit story, so he decided to believe his brother. "Osore is going to love us for all the cute things we've done, and this will be icing on the cupcake." Taios squealed with joy.

Stepping forward, he stood in front of his brother and started moving his baton up and down like a parade conductor motion. His little head already had sweat on it from the heavy lifting of holding up his float, but it was all gonna be worth it soon. He began marching out through the vilalge hoping his brother would start following him. To make the whole thing that much cute Taios began to sing as he marched. He wanted all the people to come and watch them.

He also got hand fulls of candy so if anyone came out he would be prepared to throw them candy and spread happiness and joy to all.

Already people began to open up their doors, and windows to look out at the two of them. Taios, started throwing candy into the open windows and doors. After all candy always made people happy, and it surely would get people to come outside and follow them to Osore's new building.

(851)
Shu Souma
Shu Souma
Citizen

Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:50 pm
His brother didn't question the dinosaur story which meant he bought it. Saios made an evil chuckle to himself as he clasped his hands together, it was always nice knowing you got one over on your siblings. Saios would fall in line behind his brother but slightly to the right hand side and march in step with Taios lifting his legs up high and shaking his little booty.

"COME ONE COME ALL AND WATCH THE WONDER OF THE TAIOS AND SAIOS PARADE O WONDERMENT"

It was such a catchy name he wondered why o one else had ever used it before, and it just flowed so well together. As the people were coming out due to his brothers singing Saios would run up to each one of them and plant a rainbow stamp on their hands before running back in line with his brother. It was gaining a lot of attention that even some of the kids from the houses had started to follow them in their little march across the village.

"Here you guys go I have candy in my pouch you all can have some to pass out too"
Xuexing Yuki
Xuexing Yuki
Genin
Genin

Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:13 pm
As Taios continued to sing and march he watched as his brother would hand out candy and stamps to all the kids. They had around 5 other kids following them now, so clearly they were kind of a big deal.

Taios also broke formation every now and then to pass out candy. The grownups all had funny looks on their faces, so clearly they were enjoying the magical parade through Volcano. Just as everything was going so right, Taios decided it would be cool to start dancing. And what better way to dance than with his taijutsu moves, so he could get some practice in as well. First Taios used his chest impact move, to spread his legs, pull his arms back and thrust them forward adding a pelvic thrust, cause that was cute.

Then he used leaf whirlwind, to jump in the air and do a spinning back kick. Which was totally adoarbale since he was still in the unicorn outfit. Nothing was cuter than a unicorn doing martial arts, Taios thought he read that in Volcano Pre-Teens Weekly in one of the articles.

They were ever getting closer to the office building. He was so excited to see what everyone thought of their paint job the smile on his face was ear to ear.

(1067)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum