Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Demoness And The Witch,Twisted Reality(P/IO/NK) Empty Demoness And The Witch,Twisted Reality(P/IO/NK)

Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:21 pm
Demoness And The Witch,Twisted Reality(P/IO/NK) Lying%20down%20butterflies%20anime%20girls%201920x1200%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperhi.com_62

The sun was just rising upon the horizon as it blazing light of hope sprung forth upon the village Hidden In The Clouds. The people of the village was just beginning to come out of the shadows and walk the village streets it was the day of the festival for the people of the village it was a pleasant morning as the preparations was now going to go underway. The village people was loud as they proceeded to gather the festivals essentials and prepare for the evenings feast. This village that was once in the hands of Kurisu Ametsuchi was now in the hands of his dear daughter,Misaki Ametsuchi. A woman who stood up for this village,a woman who brought it back from extinction it was truly a blessing this child was.

As the sun will shine into the window of the Raikage tower near the top,this window was the source of the Raikage’s sleeping quarters. A woman will enter the room stepping over bottles of Jack Daniels as it was Ria the housemaid for the Raikage. She will walk to the curtains before opening them by grabbing it with her hands and spreading them to each their own end. The sun shined deep into the quarters as it hit the face of a young woman who laid in her bed,her full body spread out as only her head wasn’t covered by the sheets over her.”Lady Misaki,it is time for you to get up”Spoke Ria as she walked to her Majesty and begun to place her hand on her shoulder to rock her gently.

A soft groan left the lips of the sleeping woman as her eyes will be opened on slightly as she pulled the cover over her head.”Give me a few more minutes,the sun didn’t even reach the sky yet”complained the tired woman beneath her sheet. The maid tapped her foot as she looked around knowing when the Princes got like this there was only one way to wake her up. She walked to the door as she will leave for the time being letting the Princess sleep well for now anyway. Few minutes had passed before Ria returned with a bucket of water as she dumped the whole bucket on to the Princess.

As soon as the water splashed onto her she shot up as she screamed”What the bloody hell was that for Ria?!”. She will look at her wet hair as she was shirtless she hated sleeping with clothes on but her hair covered her firm breast as when it’s down it’s longer than it looks when it’s tied up like she have it at times. Ria went on to open the second curtains in the room till the sun shined through the window as it shined among her skin. Her baby blue eyes will look out the window as the sun was bright the mark on her left arm was visible at that moment as she felt at ease.”So why wake me up Ria? It’s to early for any paperwork to be done and i still have a fifth of Jack to finish so tell me what is it that made you wake me?”She asked.

You are a hard sleeper Lady Misaki and i came up with the best solution to wake you up cause you sleep so heavily so please forgive my actions,i will take any punishment you have in store for me”She bowed a small blush spreading on her cheeks. Misaki eyebrow raised at this but she will remain silent until Ria answer her question as her body will shift till her bare feet was hanging  on the side of the bed. Her body will become stationary as she sat up her hair still covering her firm breast as the covers covered her lower body besides her legs.”Princess the festival is today so i was ordered to wake you so you may go out from all the paperwork and maybe have fun for once sorry if i stepped out of line” finished Ria.

A Smile creeped it’s way on the young kage face as she raised up and walked to Ria as she will give her a gentle hug before speaking”Thanks for your concern but if you allow me to get dressed i will leave the tower shortly”. Ria will nod before going off and closing the door behind her,now stood the naked Raikage in her room as she will go and walk towards the shower as she will be done in a few minutes leaving the bathroom with nothing but a towel over her person. She will drop her towel as she will using her Kekkai Genkai to switch and put on her leopard bra and undergarments. She then will use it once more as she will switch to a black top and black leather pants with a chain hanging from her side pocket to her back pocket,also wearing black high heel boots to top it off. She looked in the mirror and smiled as she will giggle softly”Damn I’m Fine”she will think to herself as she will keep her hair down.

She will leave her room as fast as she can leaving behind her Raikage cloak and all that made her seem she was a kage at all. Her headband was wrapped around her arm covering the mark of Etro as she progressed out of the building waving towards Ria on her way out. She will now have her hands in her pockets as she will be walking the streets of Kumogakure heading to the bar her father built before he departed she wanted to get some of that special Tiger Blend.
Yume
Yume
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1900

Demoness And The Witch,Twisted Reality(P/IO/NK) Empty Re: Demoness And The Witch,Twisted Reality(P/IO/NK)

Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:44 am
"What the hell are you doing here so early, Yume-chan?"

Her leg was crossed over the other and with her right arm resting on the bartop, Yume sat up straight in her barstool at the end of the bar as her epitome of classiness. Her dark crimson, mid-thigh bodycon dress seemed to brighten her red eyes, but it also looked out of place for this early time of day. LUckily, her white blazer was there to tone down the nightlife of her image. Unluckily, her gold heels and jewellery threatened to ruin the attempt of tameness.

The purple haired witch turned her head back to Tohru, the bartender after her look around the establishment. "What are these people doing here so early?" she countered. There were other patrons indeed in this fine morning. Just a few though, who were either slumped over the counter at the bar or hid in their corner table elsewhere.

"Alcoholics, you know them."

"Huh..." Yume mused. What was she doing here? There was no one around here she could play with and Tohru himself was every slowly becoming immune to her antics. Was this what you'd call a best friend, Yume wondered. She sighed and glanced at the bartender, tapping her hand against the counter. "Hey. Make me a Pousse Cafe."

"You're becoming an alcoholic too?"

"You want a smack to the face instead of a kiss, Tohru~?"

"Kill me with one of the hardest drinks, why don't you?"

What a liar. Yume watched him as he layered the liqueurs on top of each other too easily. She heard somewhere that it was one of the hardest drinks to do, technique wise. But here he was, plopping colour after colour on top to make one of the most inaccurate rainbow of a cocktail.

He stuck a straw in the glass and slid it to her. The witch stared at her drink then up at him. "Rainbows don't have white in them."

"Take it or leave it, woman."

Tohru's attention was quickly offset when someone new had stepped through the entrance of the bar. Yume, on the other hand, was wondering whether to mix her cocktail or leave it separated.
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Demoness And The Witch,Twisted Reality(P/IO/NK) Empty Re: Demoness And The Witch,Twisted Reality(P/IO/NK)

Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:33 am
Demoness And The Witch,Twisted Reality(P/IO/NK) AnimeGirl-17

God fucking shit it was crowded as the sun shined over the mountains,The people of Kumogakure was flooding the streets. People couldn’t help but bump shoulders it was really a fucking pain in the ass how many people was out walking among the streets. The young woman couldn’t help but gently push people in her way as her hand slowly extended pressing against the shoulders of many of the villagers. Her baby blue eyes scanned the streets people were smiling at one another as decorations was being placed up as she looked ahead. Her only aim right now was getting to the bar her father built in the village it was her only concern at that moment.

She would push pass some of the people as her head slightly turned as she was watching the young kids play on the side. Her mind was in a state of her own she use to play with her sister like that. Sometimes she wished she could go back to that time and just live her life as she wanted and maybe she’ll be happy. She closed her eyes before turning around as her body will collide with another. From the impact she would of fell back landing on her ass, her hand rubbing her ass”Damn that hurt...people can’t watch where their going for fucksakes”she says under her breath as the man who she bumped into will help her up by offering his hand to her. She will take his hand gently before she will be lifted off her feet people of the village eyes was on her and it made her feel uncomfortable.

Her hair still in her face she will dust off her leather pants with both of her hands by patting the back of her pants.”I apologize for making you fall Miss just today is the day we celebrate the Princess late sisters birthday and the day Lady Misaki was given the seat,it’s such a joyous day”The man said to her as she was more focused on getting the dirt off her pants then anthing at the moment. She just listened to him as he spoke”Today is your birthday isn’t it Minatsuki,i hope your doing well wherever you are you're my big sister after all”she will think to herself as she listened to this man speech.

She place her hand on his shoulder as a smile was shown on her face as she will not say a word but move forward. Her body moving on it’s own towards the bar. It didn’t take her long for her to arrive as she pushed open the bar. Her heels clapping against the wooden floors as her blue eyes looked forward. She will be seeing that their was only a woman at the bar as the others here were scattered about. She will come to the bar counter as she will take a seat on the right of the woman only a seat over to give personal space. Her left leg will cross over her right as she will sigh softly.

She was in a small trance at the time as she was thinking about today”I see why you wanted me to go out Ria..it was because of my sister”she thought to herself before a soft sigh left her lips.”Miss is their anything you want?”she was asked by Tohru the bartender on duty at that time. Her eyes will meet his as her pink lips begun to part as her yet soft and angelic voice begun to answer”I will have a Tiger Blend..my fath...i mean the second Raikage special drink i was told it was being sold here”.

Tohru looked at the woman for a moment as he chuckles softly”Tiger blend huh? we got it but the last time it was ordered was by the second Raikage himself which was quite awhile ago if i can say so myself”he replied to her about her request. He turned his back as to open the freezer behind him. As he did that Misaki’s blue eyes was looking at the woman beside her at the corner of her eyes. In all she wasn’t blankly staring at her but you couldn’t tell she was looking at her at the corner of her eye either due to her hair being down. Something was weird about this woman she had took a glance at her cocktail,before a sly grin spread on her face.

Here you go Missy the last two bottles in stock”Tohru will say as he place the bottles on the counter. She looked at the fifth of Tiger blend on the counter as she will grab the bottle by the head,but before she was going to indulge herself she will see two glasses placed on the table.”How much i owe you?”Asked the young kage as she was prepared to pay the man in all if it came down too it. He waved his hand and shook his head neglecting the payment as he smiled he knew something about this strange woman that many couldn’t pick up.

Thank you..”she said softly before turning her head to the woman as she smile removing strands of hair behind her ear.”If you want Miss you can have a bottle i don’t think i can take both of these alone,i heard it pack quite a punch”She chuckled softly.

Tiger Blend
Yume
Yume
Citizen

Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:44 am
Yume looked up from slowly stirring her drink, staring at the exchange between Tohru and the unknown woman. What a weird way he was acting, she thought while resting her chin on her wrist. While Misaki was being discreet with her eye on her, Yume watched directly, as the bartender made odd small talk while bringing out two bottles of alcohol she had never heard before. Tiger Blend? She stared at one of them. Why the fuck were they glowing?

Tohru waved his hand, dismissing the cost of the two bottles of the special whiskey, to which Yume sat up in attention. Her crimson eyes slid into half lids as she carelessly leaned over the counter to peer at the freezer where the Tiger Blend was stored before. That was a rather hefty price. Pulling back to her original position, she stirred her drink absentmindedly and gave the bartender a blank smile.

"Are you cheating on me, Tohru~?"

His response was surprisingly quick. "I always give YOU free drinks, isn't that enough?"

Yume tilted her head to the side in feigning innocence, but her smile stayed coy. He knew as well as she did that she didn't share... even though she didn't drink that sort of stuff. That made it a little difficult when this woman would offer her a bottle.

"I don't drink that sort of thing,"
Yume replied truthfully. Tohru opened his mouth to protest, but her hand was fast. Clamping his lips together to make him out to be some awkward looking duck, the witch smiled charmingly and graciously accepted. "But I don't mind taking it off your hands if you don't want it."

Shouldn't Yume know of this woman?
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:18 am

Misaki eyes were looking at this woman who had replied weirdly maybe she be here a lot but she wouldn’t know honestly. She hardly came to her father bar after he left it wasn;t no point really ir was just a bad memory place of just how her life ended up after her sister's death. She didn’t say much but she looked at the woman beside her she was curious about the bartender and this woman relationship. She was one of knowledge when she needed to be sometimes she will be a goof ball but it was all the same to her people were people how she saw it. But she was still curious of who this woman was,it seem she saw her picture somewhere before but it wasn’t clicking it was as her mind forgotten everything after entering this bar.

She turned her head as she will let the woman take the bottle as she closed her eyes slightly. Her frame was straight as she sat in the stool with her legs crossed. Her hair was flowing down her back all of the beautiful strands of silver hair as she will open her eyes before popping the top of the bottle off without twisting it. She did this by placing her thumb under the cap and pushing upwards with small force it was enough force to make the cap pop from the bottle instantly. Her bottle was blue just like her eyes as she looked at it.

She begun to pour the liquid into one of the glasses that was set on the table before as she begun to separate her pink lips to speak.”It’s very rare..this drink it was created by the Second Raikage a special blend,increased flavor and really give you that feeling that you need "she will pause for a moment as her eyes will look towards the woman beside her.”You should share in a glass with me it’s no harm,i noted you saying this isn’t your kind of drink?..how will you know if it is or isn’t if you've yet to try it?”she questioned as she begun to pour some in a second glass.

Tohru will let the woman talk as he was busy washing the glasses behind the counter, as his eyes looking at this long haired woman,it was obvious he was wondering why was she here,what brought her to this place in the first place?. Questions filled his head but for now he chose to remain silent for the time being as she will finish pouring the liquor into the glass. Using two fingers to gently push it towards the woman a seat over. Misaki smiled at her as her blue eyes will be looking at her it wasn’t normal she got time off like this.

Her hand grasp her glass as her fingertips tapped at it she was curious at this moment”May i ask your name? i remember being told when this bar was first created it was empty never seeing a customer after the Second Raikage departure so it surprises me that people come here now” she paused for a second as she will be thinking and awaiting the woman response as she brought the glass up to her lips before sipping at her drink. It’s liquid was strong going down her throat she couldn’t help but cough softly but soon it begun to sooth as all the flavor of the drink kicked in as a small blush spread on her face. she was officially in heaven if she could say so herself or well at least in her imagination...
Yume
Yume
Citizen

Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:02 am
Tohru broke from her grip, grumbling under his breath and turned his attention away from the two and wiped down the glasses. Yume's eyes were glued onto Misaki's hands as she poured the glowing blue alcohol into a shot glass and slid the glass over to her. That thing had to be radioactive. Not to mention whiskey, it must be radioactive waste in her mind.

At least Yume knew it wouldn't be drugged. She didn't care who or when it was, bars were always laden with shady folk. Better to be safe than sorry. The only person she trusted to make her drink unsupervised, she supposed, was Tohru.

"I've had my share of these types,"
Yume said, gingerly picking up the shotglass. Hm. She still hadn't touched her cocktail either. "Bitter drinks are not my thing." By then Misaki had already downed her shot. The purple haired one was still considering whether to take this shot or not.

"I'm Yume," she smiled. So she's the one to get the alcoholic flush easily too. "And you?"

She tried, she really did. But the slightest hint of the bitter and burning taste made her wince and place her glowing glass down. At least she still had her cocktail, she thought, picking that up instead and taking a few sweet sips. Sorry, not sorry.
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:28 am

Misaki legs remained crossed as she sat there beside this woman her eyes looking at the galss in her hand as she will sighs softly. As she had finished her short glass as she sat there her body was feeling chilled if anything it was as if her insides were on fire as she was feeling a bit hot but cooled at the same time. A smile crept on her face as she will pour another shot from the famous Tiger Blend as she placed her hands around it. She was good at reading people but for now she will keep her thoughts to herself as she didn’t want to stir up no bad blood as it was a vacation from the office for her as she will sit there her eyes looking at the woman she just smiled for now.

It’s normal for everyone who is a honorable drinker to have drinks like this,But it’s also a good blend bit sweet if you can get to the cooling part,that’s where the main flavor comes in,They always say its bitter before it’s good,my old man use to be able to down these like crazy”She murmured softly as she look towards her for a second as her name was given. Yume...that name rang a bell in her mind. Her eyes will shift to the door as the people outside was still parading along the street as she will think about that for a second before she was asked for her name in return.

Misaki Ametsuchi is my name”She said swiftly as she looks at her returning the smile as her eyes will look into hers before she pulled back. Tohru would of paused once he heard her name as a smile will spread on his face he was in a good mood it seem,it was as if he had already knew who she was from the beginning. She took note of the woman she seemed to enjoy her cocktails she will chuckle slightly.”Yume right? Why don’t you try having the bartender mix the two drinks for a new creation? If it seem the bitterness you hate add the sweetness to it, it will become a perfectly balanced drink”she suggested.
Yume
Yume
Citizen

Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:34 am
"Hmm..." Yume was not one to stray from her diabetically sweet beverages. It was a reasonable suggestion too, dulling the bitterness of this Tiger's Blend with a chaser. But the witch could tell, she smiled. This young lady wasn't quite was well versed in sweet drinks like she. It was kind of endearing, in a hard alcohol party girl kind of way. "That is a good idea," the witch agreed. She had to give her credit for that.

"But this kind of alcohol won't mix well with liqueurs." Sliding the glass towards the bartender, she had him fix it for her. "Coke, Tohru?" He gave her a weird look. Of the long months he knew her, Yume didn't drink softdrinks. Nevertheless, instead of a witty quip in front of a real customer, he complied, pouring the shot into a short glass and filling the rest with coke. It dulled the glow, but it was still such a strange thing to look at. Yume smiled at him and took the glass back and sipped. She still winced, but this was bearable now.

"Misaki Ametsuchi?" Yume repeated as if to test the name on her tongue. "Interesting name." Tohru seemed to be grinning and looked at the witch expectantly. She noticed this quickly.

"What?"

"Come on, shouldn't you be excited? It's Miss Misaki Ametsuchi."

"Why?"

"... Never mind. You're hopeless, woman."

Yume rested her chin on her palm and looked in between Tohru and Misaki a few times. Nothing was coming to mind. "Should I know her?" And Tohru slapped his forehead. Yume stared at Misaki again for quite a bit of time. Still nothing.

"Should I know you?"

God help us all.
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:06 am

Misaki closed her eyes as she will bring the cup to her lips before taking a small sip as Yume thought on her suggestion. She wasn’t as knowledgeable as her father was in the ways of liquor or any kind of alcohol  for that matter. But her father did teach her a few things,probably why she was so addicted to the wonderful taste of Jake Daniels it really gave her that punch she desired in a drink. She will look at the woman who was seemingly thinking about her suggestion, She smiled slightly from this as she was granted that it was a good idea,She is the princess of the drunk Raikage. She will sip at her glass once more bringing it up to her lips as she swallowed the bare liquor. A sigh of relief leaving her mouth as a pleasant sight was right after that,her eyes looked to the side of her as to pay attention to the woman.

She will smile at her words, as she took a sip from her glass once more. She will see her ask for the bartender to add Coke to the drink she just couldn’t help herself and smile.”Well aren’t you knowledgeable about liquors my father would love you”she says with a giggle as she covers her mouth as she giggled with her free hand. She watch the mixing happen as she closed her eyes and finished off her second shot in one go. She took the blue Tiger Blend and poured a third cup now this stuff was stronger than she thought. She shook her head bouncing back as the chill filled her body but she smiled as the woman took sip of the rarest drink of them all.

A eyebrow will raise on the silver head face as her fingers wrapped around the glass as to look at her,as her name was called.”It is a interesting name indeed was given to me by my mother,its a unique name don’t really see many Misaki’s in the world which i am grateful for”she says softly to Yume as to pick up small conversation. Her attention will be drawn to the now conversation of Tohru and Yume her eyes looking at both of them. Tohru seemed to be well informed she wondered about this,she really didn't parade herself out of her household so she was curious to who this man was,but for now she will not worry  about that.

She will glance at Yume as the confrontation of who she was here, She shook her head as a sly smile was on her face.”Maybe or Maybe not only time will tell”she will say with a small wink towards her as her blue eyes were in perfect sync with her eyes.
Yume
Yume
Citizen

Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:02 pm
"Are you bluffing, Tohru?"

"Oh my god, Yume-chan. Seriously? Alright, I give up on you for today."

He shooed Yume a seat closer to Misaki so that they could have so girl talk. Not exactly something of Yume's forte either, as most women tended to shoot her dirty looks and backstab her for her... adventurous personality and over the top appearance. Was it because of the men she seduced, she wondered. Were they so weak in willpower that they would readily have their cake and eat it?

She looked at Misaki. So far it had been smiles and niceties... So maybe Yume was in the clear. Female friends were hard to come by for the witch. The last thing she wanted right now was a confrontation with some chick about some boyfriend of hers or "guy friend" who couldn't stop his eyes from straying.

Leaning forward so that both her arms rested on the counter top, Yume's head tilted as she watched Misaki drink more and more and getting pinker and pinker in the face. "Tohru acts like my not knowing is the end..." Yume muttered under her breath, more so to herself than the other.

"So I guess I should know you, if Tohru is acting this way," Yume mused, though she did not quite care for whatever status this Misaki girl held. "Misaki Ametsuchi... Celebrity?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum