Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Kintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 pmHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 pmHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 pmHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 pmHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 pmHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 pmHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 pmHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 pmHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 pmAizen ChinoikeTalk With The ChiefToday at 2:30 pmJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
157 Posts - 22%
137 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kana Mi
Kana Mi
Citizen
Stat Page : Blodreina
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 59650

Beautiful Twisted Beings Empty Beautiful Twisted Beings

Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:51 pm
Beautiful Twisted Beings B08b6563f0debcac9a785db0f689f960

An empty glass dangled delicately from her fingertips. The shot of Shochu she had just taken left a very rancid taste in her mouth. Kana - Mi placed the glass back down onto the surface of the countertop.

The Shochu they served here wasn’t even bad, to begin with, it was just that her mind was wandering off into a place she didn’t really like. The thoughts she wasn’t so passionate about were beginning to ruin her buzz.

So far Tanbogaukre really did not seem to mind the lass slinking around the place, like some kind of street dog with no home. Most of her time was spent at the bar, wasting away with the sake she was drowning herself in. At least they didn’t seem bothered by her frequent visits, as long as the tab was paid and she behaved herself.

During the times when she wasn’t intoxicated, Kana would wander around the local butcher. The fauna around here was very limited, so the butcher didn’t mind sending her out to fetch the little that there was. That was how she was getting a spare bed to sleep in at night.

Not the most luxurious way of living, but a bed underneath a roof was much different than underneath the tree limbs under the stars. Kana loved the outdoors during the nocturnal hours, but the weather was still a bit harsh.

Her wine eyes gazed at the empty glass, as she bit onto the edge of her thumbnail. They were getting a little too long.

There was so much noise within the walls of the bar. Tonight was one of those nights where she failed to keep them drowned out. There weren't even that many people. But the room was filled with the beating of hearts. There were different speeds and it all clashed together like a headache. The fast speed for when someone grew excited or anxious, and then the slow as the liquor kicked in hard.

Tonight just wasn’t her night.

It didn’t help that the young woman kept finding herself thinking about the past. She usually was good at pushing through it, but not this time. There was just something she didn’t quite understand. When she lived in Kirigakure with her family, what made her sister so much better than her? There was no denying that Kana used to be weak from the way she broke underneath the simplest of emotional strain, but was that the real reason there was such a gap between her and her elder sis? Kana was beginning to believe there was more to the story.

{WC: 433}
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 330650

Beautiful Twisted Beings Empty Re: Beautiful Twisted Beings

Tue Feb 22, 2022 7:17 am
Beautiful Twisted Beings Id_car11

Entering the bar, Mizuki barely made any noise, and with her newness slowly fading especially with the crowd that frequented the bar she was able to move as she pleased - like a ghost. The din of hearts clattered like a force to her senses before dimming to the background as she got her bearings - giving the room a quick scan she noticed several familiar faces and rhythms and then… a familiar void of noise. Pausing in her scan she stared with slightly narrowed eyes at the back of the girls’ head - and where a heartbeat should be emanating from there was a now familiar silence - and like a moth to flame the calm silence drew her in. 

With practiced movements she made her way to the womans’ side and slid in on her left so the crimson tinted violet eye would be the one most notable when she chose to look at her. Without a word yet she would grow out her nails just an inch, tap the bar top and signal the friendly bar tender with two slim and unearthly pale fingers - and in moments two fresh glasses and an aged bottle of Tanbogakure Cherry Gin was placed between the two. At this point the woman would start to feel the familiar calming sensation that being around another Kyuketsuki could bring, the bubble of silence that Mizuki provided would help drown out the cacophony of sound they were surrounded in. With practiced hands she had the bottle uncorked and the glasses filled to half measure in seconds, only when she slid the glass closer to the woman did she turn her face fully to gaze into her wine colored eyes - mismatched pale white and crimson tinted violet staring back at her with a small smirk and a glint of excitement. 

“Better?”, as the alpha in the clan, hailing from the previous clan leader she had a stronger effect of silence that was sure to be easing any distress that the woman was under before her arrival. “It seems Tanbogakure is a village that is nothing but generous to me.”, her words were more to herself but she had yet to remove her gaze from the girl - only breaking it to finally take a deep drink after raising it off the bar top slightly in a cheers. “Excuse my forwardness young one, but you and I have much in common. Allow me to introduce myself though, I am Mizuki Kyuketsuki, and to get right to the point-”, as she spoke she would twist her body a bit to face her fully, the glass coming along with her in her right hand and her head coming to rest on a loose fist that was propped up on the bar top by her left arm. 

“-you can’t hear my heartbeat, can you?” The smirk deepened into a knowing smile as she watched the womans’ expression throughout her words. This was obviously a big bomb to drop on someone so suddenly, and had she still been her old self - ruled by gentle observation and methodical actions; Mizuki *Ohta*, then perhaps she would have ripped the bandaid off slower. Now she had no such hesitation and used her status among the clan members to its fullest extent - embodying her father.

wc 546
Kana Mi
Kana Mi
Citizen

Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:22 pm
Kana’s bad habit of biting her nails usually was a gentle act that eased her, but this time she bit a little too hard. A crack formed across her thumbnail. Kana looked at the small fracture with a blank expression.

That was all before the seat to her left was taken by another woman. At first, the redhead gave no reaction. She didn’t mind someone sitting close to her. Instead, she softly pushed the empty glass forward. Shochu just wasn’t doing it for her tonight.

What happened next definitely wasn’t something that Kana Mi was expecting. From the corner of her eye, Kana witnessed the sudden growth of the woman’s nails, before the woman proceeded to singal the bartender. It was such a little detail, only an inch of a difference, but such a thing would be noticeable by any ninja with good awareness. Especially one that was familiar with such a trait.

That was when Kana finally looked at her. Becoming completely taken in by her presence. The glass of Cherry Gin was offered to her, as her eyes met the mismatched eyes of the woman beside her. The bar became indurable as the rhythms of beating hearts hushed as if they grew distant. Kana was unsure if her face showed it, but she was astonished.

The woman before her was nothing less than alluring. Her hair was like a curtain of the night sky, with those very mysterious eyes. She looked like some sort of beautiful deity that could easily bewitch a person. One who’s powers came from the depths of darkness.

Kana took in her words, raising the glass of Gin to her lips just as the other woman did. The bitter sweet taste of cherry chased away the aftertaste of the Shochu. First, her expression was riddled softly with both surprise and confusion. The woman introduced herself. The name Kyuketsuki was all too familiar with Kana.

She watched as the woman named Mizuki, deepened her expression. Mizuki's lips curving into a smirk as the topic excited her. She gave Kana a question, one that Kana was sure the woman already knew the answer to. With that. . Kana's expression finally changed. She grew very curious, still a little shocked, her lips took in a smile. "No~ The beat of a heart is absent from you." Kana paused as she took another drink of the Gin. "Mizuki, such a name holds a lot of stories. I would have never imagined crossing paths with one I shared blood with, but you may call my Kana Mi. I am honored to having this drink with you."

{WC: 436 | TWC: 869}

Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Tue May 31, 2022 4:19 am
A raised eyebrow was the first move to motion the woman took, her right arching high in curious intrigue - so there were stories associated with her name now? How far had her name reached in the short time she had been public? The thought wandered away as the woman in front of her - brilliant deep red hair and excited eyes - continued to speak. She drew her glass to her lips once more and took a smaller sip than before, closing her eyes for a moment longer than a blink as she pushed the boundary of sound further from her to focus on the silent comfort her own kind brought her. “Kana Mi, a rather pretty name befitting of you I dare say. You bring a lot of questions to my lips my dear, foremost being how you came to be and second most being what you have heard of me.”

Leaning back slightly to straighten her back she would glance over her shoulder, opposite the direction of Kana Mi, to take in her surrounding patrons once more - before turning once more to give her full attention to the woman. The only change being the bulging of the veins around her implanted Byakugan being active so she could keep a full view of their surroundings as they spoke on such sensitive topics. “I had come to believe our clan was on the verge of extinction and yet here you are, I must know your story.”

WC 244

Activating Byakugan -5 ap
Kana Mi
Kana Mi
Citizen

Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:45 am
Kana was currently nothing less from a wanderer. She had moved around frequently since departing from her family that resided within the waters of Kirigakura. And . . . she was a woman who knew how to listen, even during the times when she wasn't supposed to be listening. The lass new of the advantages of visiting many bars. Drunk people easily got excited, and sometimes they would say a little too much. Which gave Kana the opportunity to keep up with the whispers of rumors and secrets that aren't to be discovered so simply.

When Kana lowered the cup of Gin from her mouth, the crimson shade from the cherry lightly stained her lips. "Apparently I haven't heard enough. The Mizuki I heard of was an important part of Sunagakura. I had no idea that she left the sands." Her words possibly mentioned one of the more obvious things that she has heard. Something that Kana was certain was no secret.

"Perhaps there will be much for us to discuss, and hopefully we will be allowed the time to." The red haired rogue was not oblivious of Mizuki's sudden, slight increase of alertness. Yet Kana continued as if nothing has changed, "As for my story. . well there isn't much to it. I became aware that I didn't belong where I was. The people around me that was supposed to be considered my parents. . I knew deep down was just an illusion."

Kana averted her eyes to behind the bar. Wondering to herself about the turn of events that was currently taking place. What was someone like Mizuki doing all the way in such a a small town. "Maybe it's time that my story finally begins. And maybe I can learn more about yours if you seek a soul to tell it to."

{WC: 300 | TWC: 1,169}

Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021

Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:22 am
The full attention of the woman was temporarily placed upon the crimson framed face, the scrunching of her eyes were joyous as she took in the use of ‘The’ in front of her name, the pleasure it brought her was something she didn’t care to hide nor squash. “Important part of Suna is one way to put it of course, your intel isn't wrong. On my leaving of Suna lets keep that as under wraps as we can shall we?” She smirked a little as she brought the deep red tinged liquid to her lips again, allowing her eyes to close as the sting hit her tongue - her Byakugan still active and able to see around her and allowing this ‘lapse’ of vigilance. 

Smacking her lips lightly she cocked her head curiously, “Can you further explain what you mean by understanding it was an illusion? You aren’t far off. I'm just curious as to how much you know before I explain.” She watched the crimson hair swish slightly over her collarbone as she turned to look at the bar to the side of them, and in that moment she had a flash of her own youth. She couldn’t have been much further into the life of a Kyuketsuki than her in the memory but the actions rang so true to her. She was new to the realm of information gathering and she made her awareness of the world around her a bit too obvious for a seasoned gatherer. 

Bypassing her initial question she spoke, “Move smoother, as if the drink is overtaking you. Move your whole body when you want to check a space, moving only your eyes is too obvious for someone who knows better and if you are fluid with your movements it will seem far more natural.” As if to demonstrate her unsolicited advice she would smile a far warmer smile than she had given thus far and turn to the bartender who had been glancing their way - leaning forward onto the bar top she would crinkle her eyes to near closing as if his acknowledgement was the brightest point of her day. In those few seconds she was able to perceive the two men who were sitting at a table diagonal to their seats had grown close together and were whispering, along with a woman who sat in the lap of a heavily intoxicated man -who was now raucously laughing at a joke that couldn’t have been that funny to begin with. With a slight hushed slur to her words she spoke to the bartender, “Would you be so kind as to bring some orange slices to us?” At the word, ‘us’ she had widened her eyes, to convey how floaty she ‘felt’. 

With a confirming nod and a relaxing of his shoulders he was off to get them the slices she requested. In an instance she straightened up and stared at Kana Mi with a straight pointed expression, “Gather your information in the fashion they expect of a young woman in a bar, and you will learn more than you ever imagined.” Reaching out gently she gripped the woman's shoulder, releasing it a moment later. “Perhaps it is time for Kana Mi to rise and begin a story worth telling, shall we get out of here? One with less ears?”

WC 554
Kana Mi
Kana Mi
Citizen

Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:50 am
The sound of a glass cup sliding across a smooth surface, mixed in with the usual noises of a busy bar seemed so distant as Kana listened carefully to the mysterious woman's words. "The people I was with. They may have been the ones who's raised me for the most of my time, but they didn't treat me like blood." Her words was gentle, too soft for anyone to possibly hear besides for Mizuki. "It became suffocating." Her words ended as another sip was sent to her lips.

The change of Kana's attention did not go unnoticed by the kunoichi beside her. The obvious shift of her eyes encouraging the dark-haired woman to demonstrate a more proper way of not appearing too suspicious or alert. Which of course all made sense. Being so uptight in a bar could lead to questions. It would be better to act as if they was here for a good time, and a good time only.

Kana drained the rest of her wine as Mizuki leaned forward against the bar surface. Captivating the bartenders attention as she requested for some orange slices, the perfect light snack to go down with the wine that they've drank.

As the bartender arrived back with the orange slices, Kana would proceed by plucking one of the slices off of the platter. The citrus smell was both sweet and aromatic. She listened carefully to Mizuki's words, realizing even more as to how dangerous this woman before her really was. The juices of the orange slice burst upon her tongue as she plopped it into her mouth. A soft smirk curving along the red head's lips. "I appreciate this chance I've gotten to meet you, Mizuki. Perhaps it is time for my story to begin, and may it cross paths with yours again soon. I'd love to learn more from you." Kana made a mental note of what all Mizuki has told her and softened her own posture upon it. "But we can speak again anytime, anywhere."

{WC: 337 | TWC: 1,506}

Mizuki Ohta likes this post

Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021

Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:11 am
She watched with nearly unmoving eyes as the woman plopped the orange slice into her mouth, the smallest smirk toying at the edge of her lip as she turned her face from her to stare at the bar back with blank eyes - hearing her words all the same. She felt her attention still focused on her even when her gaze drifted casually - a fast learner she couldn't have been more proud of her clan mate in that moment, listening and learning in the moment was a huge perk. She made a slight chuckle as the words ‘suffocating’ bridged into her consciousness. “My dear I could write books about the level of suffocation you have felt, let it be clear its not a downplay on you but more of an understanding.” Her knuckles turned ghost white as the grip on her glass changed with her words, bringing her glass to her lip again the same as Kana Mi. 

“I appreciate the meeting as well, unfortunately I wont be in the confines of a village for a while… but I am leaving you in good hands I hope. That is if you wish to follow your lineage to its conclusion. His name is Arantima and he is in the village with you, I trust you two will find each other in due time and he will have some information for you on my where-a-bouts, don’t get comfortable here though-” Her face shifted from the serious information she was delivering to one of serene enjoyment in an instant as the bartender passed by them again before melding back into her birthright and delivering the next sentence like a command, “You need to find him in the village and learn from him, sooner than you can even imagine I will call on you to join me… your journey starts today my youngest sister, and I see great things from you. Take care won’t you?”

With that she would stand with a fluid nonchalance, even giving a stretch to her arms as if she was getting tired before laying the appropriate money on the bar and leaning close to Kana Mi, her breath so close to stir the crimson tendrils. “I expect greatness from you and I know I will see it soon enough, learn well and question everyone but blood.” As she pulled away a high pitched bell laugh would chime from her throat - causing some patrons to look in her direction - another tactic of diverting suspicion was controlled attention. Speaking loud enough to be overheard, “It was so good to see you again! But if I don’t get home within the hour I might as well be signing myself for an hour lecture, I’ll see you later hun.” With her speal given and any suspicions dissolved she turned for the door and melted into the night - only her midnight hair being the last trace of her as the door shut.

EXIT

Wc 487 
Twc 1831

Claims to be made later
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021

Sat Jul 16, 2022 7:42 am
EXIT CLAIMS: TWC 1831
Using Max stat discount 25%
1010 towards Debuff Bolt 1125/1125 previous wc from: Re: Where do I begin [Asahi/Mizu] P
releasing the remaining 821 words to the ether.
Crom Orochi
Crom Orochi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats
Mission Record : Missions
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 500

Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:35 am
Mizuki Ohta wrote:EXIT CLAIMS: TWC 1831
Using Max stat discount 25%
1010 towards Debuff Bolt 1125/1125 previous wc from: Re: Where do I begin [Asahi/Mizu] P
releasing the remaining 821 words to the ether.
Approved!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum