Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReitenJaydens Journal: We didn't start the FireYesterday at 6:34 pmJayden Terumi
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 67%
5 Posts - 28%
1 Post - 6%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4110

So we meet! {Ryuu} - Page 2 Empty Re: So we meet! {Ryuu}

Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:22 pm
Zen saw the man dodge both of his attacks like it was nothing. Ryuu was much stronger than Zen expected.

"Alright kid, you have a lot to learn, but lucky for you, I can help you out. I suppose I can journey with you, I see no harm in it. What say you?"

Zen would sigh after Ryuu statement. " Yes, Yes sir I surely do! Also, that's good to hear. But we have to get done here. Our first journey is for sunagakure. A very long travel. With you by side, we can get threw this." zen stated, as he walked over to his kunai's picking each one of them up from the ground. Once he was done, Zen would look up to Ryuu. " ready to begin this travel?" Zen said with a smile on his face, standing up from the ground. He would wait for Ryuu reply.

Last edited by Zen on Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spell correction)
Ryuu Koga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:15 am
The former jounin listened to Zen's proposition and, honestly, he liked the sound of it. Sungakure was a hell of a lot warmer than the wastes of the land hidden in the snow. However, Ryuu was not going to follow the kid willy nilly, no, blindly following got one killed. In essence, the crystal release user wished to know the reason for this journey. Luckily Ryuu was not shy and spoke his mind to the boy, "I will admit the land of wind would be a nice change, but I must ask: why? Why do you wish to travel there?" It was a simple question and Ryuu hoped the boy would answer. Naturally if there was a valid reason to head there then the rogue shinobi would go, but he liked to know what he was buying into. Lest he have bad case of buyer's remorse and, in turn, death.
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen

Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:28 am
Zen Nara would sigh from the boy question, it was very much understandable! Before explaining a few thing's tp ryuu zen would clear his throat. Fixing his jacket on his properly.  " Well sir, we have shit to do!! find some alliance's, and on top of that we need a hide out or some shit. For instance, if you kill someone, you'll know where to go lay low at.. Hopefully you  get what I mean. I'm just trying to keep us safe bro. Let's just go to sunagakure, you know scope stuff out for a bit. If you like it there, then we can make that our top spot... How that sounds?" Zen asked with a smile on his face. He wasn't trying to die so quickly, it was best to find a safer place to rest.. " Look on the bright side brother. We don't have to sleep under a tree. Pretty sure we'll be safer in sunagakure.. But first, we must become friends with their kage. You know, get to know him well." Zen stated, this was a simple mission for the two. Go to sunagakure, and relax there for a bit. " After a few weeks there, we can head off and get busy with dangerous shit!!! not like killing people. But I mean, if we're going to be rolling together, we could at least do some crap! Maybe kill only a few ninjas here and there. BUT! only if need to.. How about this.. Before we go any further, let's throw our rules out and shit. " Zen thought it'll be a good idea for the two to not only get to know each other but hell, there should be rules at least. Just so both of them could at least stay alive. As the winds got heavy, zen would begin with his rules. " Okay, Okay! I know it's getting colder out here so i don't need us freezing to death ahaha. Now rule number one: report to me and only me sir, and I shall do the same.. Rule number two: If someone needs to be killed we shall do our homework on them first. You know study the person really well. But if it's a situation then and there. You have my permission to fuck up shit! oh and i shall do the same.. Rule number three: We're brothers now! we shall most definitely stick together, but aye, not all the time. But you know, I wanna here from you here and there.." After zen got done with the basic rules, he would step over to Ryuu. " is there anything you wanna say sir?" he asked while smiling. " If not, clean out your tree, we're moving to sunagakure, just for a week. Also, we need work, if you have contacts or someone please let me know. We can use some ryo. Oh one more thing. You're pretty awesome, and I wish from this day on, I call you master!  that's how you is to me at least. Knowing we just met each other, but I think me and you going to be fine. Let's just not die out here. We need each other. I know how hard it can be on us missing ninjas. That's why we need each other. Now Master Ryuu, we shall get going before this snow storm picks up." Zen would then wait for his master reply. it'll be simple for him. Yet, it was finally zen got a friend. And the fact he enjoyed that the boy was willing to join his traveling. This was going to be intense. But under these circumstances, zen knew he could trust the boy. " Oh yeah Ryuu, don't forget about what I said! find out as much information on the kage. We must get to know him. I'm pretty sure he's going to be awesome. Hopefully he shelter us. But also don't tell him we there for an hideout or some shit. he'll think we running or something! and he'll kill us. Let's just keep an low profile in sunagakure. Do our dirty work somewhere else, pretty sure you know what I mean." Zen would say with a smirk. He would be so excited. " Oh if you don't agree with my rules, please tell me ahaha, because I can just drop them, and follow your rules if you like?" zen would ask with a smile on his face. " But other than that please enjoy yourself in sunagakure." zen would then stand back and wait for ryuu's reply. The boy would be most definitely in shock, he probably didn't know zen could talk as much. But it was nothing to zen, he was always happy about meeting new friends. Somehow it made him feel better. Placing his kunai's inside his ninja pouch, zen would be still waiting for his new friend reply. The fact that zen wanted to call the guy his master was smart. Knowing they will both be teaching each other new things everyday. Well everyday. But day by day. 

After a few moments, zen would begin to think about his family. His mom, dad. To bad zen had to kill them. But what made zen do that? his anger got that out of control. but for his ex-village leader worr, those bodies was left for him. Hopefully he found the skeleton's in the house by now. Zen was actually happy he escaped from amegakure. The village was just boring, it had no class into it. But it also had no challenges. The only real challenge zen had, was when he sparred with ryuu. 

Zen Nara, would rest both hands on his katana sword. The that blew his hair back. Removing his left hand from the sword, he would place it on his back pocket. Just to pull out his bottle of water. Once done drinking it, zen would offer his friend some. 

" Thirsty?" Zen would ask the boy if he wanted the last of his water. Perhaps the boy was somehow thirsty. If not, zen would be gladly to finish off the little water..

twc:2041

Last edited by Zen on Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Ryuu Koga
Citizen

Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:17 pm
Ryuu was rather intrigued by Zen's seemingly endless torrent of words that culminated in a rather convincing argument for going to Sunagakure. Naturally it would be advantageous to find a place to seek shelter, but what Zen was suggesting was, well, almost crazy. What kage in their right mind would listen to two rogue shinobi? It was preposterous. Hell, were Ryuu a leader and two missing shinobi came to his doorstep he would, at the very least, violently rebuff them. On the other hand Ryuu had yet to really commit a major crime of any sort, save for leave Amegakure. Perhaps he would be able to spin that the right way with a kage were he to meet one. Surely the kage of a major village was stronger then Worr, it only made sense really, right? In essence, sure, Ryuu was rather skeptical of Zen's plan, but he figured he'd rather not have it on his conscience that he sent a kid to his untimely grave. Thus, thanks to Ryuu's distaste for pointless death, he mentally decided to travel with the Nara. It would take time, but perhaps the ex-jounin hoped that he would be able to mold the Nara into a half decent shinobi.

However, Zen's speech did not stop there, no, not in the least. It seemed the boy continued on into a longer monologue about what traveling would be like. Many of Zen's 'rules' were acceptable and Ryuu could agree with them for the most part, though the rogue shinobi did have a few rules of his own. As such, when Zen asked him if he was ok with these rules, he spoke up, "Yeah, those sound like fair rules I suppose. I myself have my own rules, a code of conduct if you will, for one we will not kill without reason. Killing without reason is pointless and simply makes for a mess. Two, we think before we act. We cannot run headlong into something without knowing what we are getting ourselves into. Otherwise that is about it." Ryuu then fell silent as Zen continued with what he was saying and the ex-jounin listened with an attentive ear.

The rest of Zen's short speech was rather simple and Ryuu could find no reason to object outright. As such, when Zen asked if he was thirsty. In response to this Ryuu simple shook his head no. In all honesty it would be rather pleasant to have someone to travel with. Furthermore Ryuu had always wanted to see the five great nations. Soon he could check Sunagakure off his list, which would be quite a thrill. Sure he had read about the place in books, but he was pretty sure that books could never compare to the actual experience. The wastes surrounding Yukigakure were a prime example: the books said it was cold, but could never come close as to how cold it truly was. Only time would tell what Sunagakure would truly be like. Naturally Ryuu carried his life on his back, he had no real home now. His real one had been left far behind. As a result he was ready to go to Sungakure whenever, which he informed Zen of, "Well, I am ready to leave whenever. If you are ready to go we can get out of here before another blizzard blows through." Ryuu would then play the waiting game for Zen to reply. Hopefully the kid was all ready to go and the pair could set out right away.
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen

Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:38 pm
"Yeah, those sound like fair rules I suppose. I myself have my own rules, a code of conduct if you will, for one we will not kill without reason. Killing without reason is pointless and simply makes for a mess. Two, we think before we act. We cannot run headlong into something without knowing what we are getting ourselves into. Otherwise that is about it."

" Yes, i agree with you on that master!" zen stated as he heard the man speak once again...

"Well, I am ready to leave whenever. If you are ready to go we can get out of here before another blizzard blows through." 

" Okay! Let's go." Zen would then pick up his goodies, and walk over to ryuu. The travel has just begun! Hopefully, the two would make it there safely, with no harm in their way. " Alright ryuu, let's take this travel nice and slow shall we." Zen stated. They would most definitely be walking away from yukigakure. The damn village was just to cold. 

EXIT {For Sunagakure}

twc:2122

+10 stats
+21 jp

+Shadow Imitation Technique Mastery
+Shadow Neck Binding Technique Mastery
Ryuu Koga
Citizen

Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:58 pm
Perhaps being called master was going to get annoying, but for now Ryuu did not mind it in the least. Not wanting to talk anymore the ex-jounin simply nodded a affirmative to Zen. It would indeed be pleasant to get out of the frigid wastes of Yukigakure. Oddly enough, Ryuu felt like he would come back here at some point and at that time, well, he planned to bring some heat to the tundra. After all, he would need some practice taking down a village if he ever hoped to take on Worr again. Naturally, Ryuu planned to burn Amegakure to the ground along with Worr himself. It was this singular thought that burned like an eternal fire in the heart of Ryuu. It was this thought that kept him warm at night. And it was this thought that would ultimately doom Amegakure in good time. However, for now, the rogue shinobi would go onwards with his new....acquaintance...Zen Nara. Thus, Ryuu walked onward and outward from the tundra bound for a much warmer climate. 

{Exit, twc: 2028, +10 stats, +20 JP & memorized Zen's chakra signature}

[On a different note approving Zen's training, but not the shadow neck binding technique as it was not used in this battle]
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700