Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4110

So we meet! {Ryuu} Empty So we meet! {Ryuu}

Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:55 pm
After a few hours of walking, the boy would find his self in a cold situation. The wind was heavy out here in the borders. In fact, it was over the normal temperature! How do people live in such a place? zen stated with a smirk on his face. Removing his cigarette from his lips, he would look around at the space out area. " Hm, just as I pictured it!" Zen stated. He would then take a few steps forward. From light snow that fell, and thankfully it's not a blizzard. It seemed pretty under control out here for now. Folding his arms, the boy would finish his journey. Hopefully, just hopefully! He'll run by someone.
Ryuu Koga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

So we meet! {Ryuu} Empty Re: So we meet! {Ryuu}

Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:20 am
Ryuu Koga, the outcast of Amegakure, was also currently prowling the wicked wastes of Yukigakure. He did not know what he was in search of, but after getting beaten by Worr, Ryuu did not care where he went so long as where ever he went facilitated him gaining power.As he wandered ever northward the former jounin of Amegakure had stopped and taken shelter underneath tree that had somehow shielded the ground from any trace of snow beneath its foliage. The rogue shinobi's repose was shattered by a stray chakra signature that seemed far too weak to be wandering the wastes alone. Intrigued Ryuu came out from his rest spot only to see a vaguely familiar face: Zen Nara, the academy student from the jungle. Rather confused Ryuu called out to the Nara in a stern voice, "Zen....what are you doing out here so far away from Amegakure?" Waiting for a response Ryuu took time to take in Zen's chakra signature. He had not done so before, but he was now taking time to familiarize himself with the whole thing.
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen

Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:37 am
Zen would be walking forward, before he heard this very familiar voice.

"Zen....what are you doing out here so far away from Amegakure?

The man appeared to know zen's full name, and he knew what village! did zen meet this guy before. Once the guy got close enough, zen would quickly notice. It was the jounin of amegakure! Who showed him the sword moves! " Oh hey you... and I should be asking you the same thing!" zen stated as he took a deep breathe. " I recently departed from amegakure. It's time that I start something new in my life! and amegakure held me back from doing the thing's I wanted to accomplish! So I packed my thing's and left. Now i'm out here in the middle of nowhere with you! But the mission i'm on is simple. Find someone I could trust.. Someone I could run with and have my back while doing it." zen would say as he smiled, maybe this was the guy? " But aye! I'm actually not an academy student anymore! I've upgraded to genin!" zen thought he'll just put that out there, so the man wouldn't think he was a weak link. 

But come to think of it, maybe this was the guy zen was looking for? he was from the same village he was from, and zen feel that he could trust. But first let's see if they could at least find out more thing's about each other. 

" Hey, I actually have an question for you! How would you like to join me? my journey?"

Zen would ask as he looked up to the boy, but there was still a lot of information that needed to be explained, but zen wasn't up for that. " Got somewhere I could sleep?" the tired boy was just to exhausted from all that traveling. But first, he had to see what the jounin was going to say. 

" Also, I didn't get your name!" that was zen way of asking for the boy name, hopefully, he'll finally get it!

(Lazy ass post!)
Ryuu Koga
Citizen

Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:10 am
Ryuu listened silently to the boy speak making sure to show no real emotion. The former jounin could not tell if he was being played here. Surely Worr would not simply allow a genin to walk out of the gates never to return. Then again, the guy was certifiably crazy from what the rogue shinobi had seen, so anything was possible. All the same, Ryuu knew that a shinobi did not grow old by trusting others outright, no, that was a fools errand to say the least. However, the former jounin did see any immediate reason to terminate the kid, thus he figured he might as well talk with the kid and get to know his story. Worst case scenario Ryuu figured he'd have to kill a kid, which would be rather irksome that would haunt his conscience. Hopefully it did not come to that.

In a voice as cold as the winter air around them, Ryuu responded to Zen, "My name is Ryuu Koga. I left Amegakure for my own reasons and as for joining you on your journey, well, I'll think about it." If anything Ryuu would want to stay with the kid to make sure no harm came of them. "I have a place to rest under that tree over there if you wish to." As he said this he pointed to the tree he came out from under and then continued speaking. "However, before you rest, please, tell me what you are searching for on this journey of yours. Surely it has a goal of sorts? Someone doesn't leave to become a missing ninja without good reason." With that the former jounin simply waited response with a stoic look. Naturally, this stoic look did not reflect the cogs of Ryuu's mind that were slowly turning. Perhaps it would be advantageous to team up with someone, even if it was this kid-all he would need was a bit of training.
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen

Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:38 pm
"My name is Ryuu Koga. I left Amegakure for my own reasons and as for joining you on your journey, well, I'll think about it." 

" Well, nice to meet you once again Ryuu Koga! and, I look forward to your decision." Zen would say, before the man made another statement."

"I have a place to rest under that tree over there if you wish to."

" Thanks!" zen would begin to walk over to the tree, but the man would begin to talk once again!

"However, before you rest, please, tell me what you are searching for on this journey of yours. Surely it has a goal of sorts? Someone doesn't leave to become a missing ninja without good reason." 

Zen would begin to reply. " Well, My journey is simple, but there is more thing's that I have to accomplish. but it requires a partner! that's why I'm here, to meet a friend that I could trust." zen stated as he step back. " Now before I rest, you up for a little fight?" zen asked while smiling..
Ryuu Koga
Citizen

Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:50 pm
Ryuu unconsciously shrugged at Zen's response. The ex-genin had not really answered Ryuu's question, but the kid wanted a spar of some sort, which was not something Ryuu often did. However, the ex-jounin did not see any real harm in a spar. After all, he needed to stay sharp in combat. Plus this would give the skeptical jounin a chance to test the other rogue. Thus, in a smooth snake like way Ryuu replied to Zen, " Very well, please come at me with everything you have." The ex-jounin then simply waited for Zen's first move. Ryuu was not one to make the opening move. Rather he enjoyed seeing how his opponent would mess up and taking advantage of their movements instead of making his own.
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen

Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:23 pm
" Very well, please come at me with everything you have."

" Yes sir!" Zen would then  turn to the boy shadow, it was yet hard to see, due to the snow.  So it was most  definitely be hard. But it was no problem for zen. Focusing on the boy shadow, within the few minutes of zen time. he would have the boy shadow manipulated! This technique was of course one of his clan main technique's! His father actually taught him it. But the other stuff came easy to zen. From having the man shadow manipulated. Zen would continue on with his attack. Performing the shadow neck binding technique. The boy would attempt to choke his opponent out. If this was a successful attack, this would be a easy victory for zen. But knowing the boy was obviously stronger and smarter with his moves of choice. Zen would most like fail. But somehow, zen was pretty confident in his self! with his attacks that would hopefully be successful.  The boy chances of winning this fight, was low! But zen was always up for challenges and this was going to be one. 

" Alright, let's see what you got!" zen stated with a smile on his face. With a kunai that he'll flip out after those statements.
Ryuu Koga
Citizen

Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:53 pm
Ryuu would remain where he stood as Zen's shadow wove its way towards Ryuu. Rather interested in what Zen was planning to do, Ryuu allowed their shadows to meet as he did not move. Oddly enough the rogue jounin felt a bit stiff as if something was restraining him from moving, perhaps it had something to do with the shadow? All the same in trying to move, Ryuu found that he was not completely  bound by whatever jutsu it was.  Thus, the rogue shinobi took a few steps forward towards Zen with a smirk on his face. As he walked the shadow possession would be broken by Ryuu overwhelming physical strength. Naturally this rendered any attempt by Zen to use the shadow connection he had made useless as they were no longer connected. Not wasting time, Ryuu noted that at this point Zen had pulled out a kunai. Amused by this the missing ninja spoke up once again, "Very nice, lets try again. Come at me." Ryuu then waited for Zen to attack him with the kunai knife in some way. Perhaps he would throw it and perhaps he would try to go in fro hand to hand combat only time would tell. Either way Ryuu was ready and watched each of Zen's movements with an acute attention to detail. He hoped that he might be able to point out a few battle tactics for the genin when he was through with this brief bout. For some reason Ryuu was starting to like the kid though he could not quite put his finger on why.
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen

Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:17 am
Zen hair would blow back. Noticing the man stop his attacks? Hm, he was yet the first to do such a thing! " I'm fascinated! I knew you was going to be able to do it, but I wasn't expecting it to be done so easily by you!" Zen stated as he flip the kunai in his hand. Charging at Ryuu, Zen would leap up in the air, and throw the kunai at the boy upper right shoulder. When the boy landed,  and with a kunai in his shoulder. But that as if the attacks was good. But once again, Zen would flip out another kunai! but only this time, this one would be aimed at his right leg. but under these circumstances Zen knew Ryuu would most certainly dodge those attacks. It shouldn't be hard for the ex-jounin. But Zen will see how fast the boy was. But still not believing the fact, Ryuu could dodge his manipulation attacks! it was one of the thing's that really did fascinate Zen.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:50 pm
Ryuu watched the ex-genin's advance with interest and an attention to detail akin to a scientist studying a new specimen. Naturally Ryuu would not allow the boy the chance to stab him with a kunai, thus, with perfect precision and skill, the rogue jounin's right hand shot forward and swiped the first kunai Zen threw at him from the air with ease once it came within range, thereby safely catching said kunai. Then, in a smooth arc, brought the caught kunai down and deflected the next kunai Zen threw at him into a nearby snowdrift. Ryuu then simply dropped the kunai he had caught in the snow next to him. Sighing he then spoke up, "Alright kid, you have a lot to learn, but lucky for you, I can help you out. I suppose I can journey with you, I see no harm in it. What say you?" Ryuu could see a few uses for having someone to travel with, but they would not take effect until Zen had become a honed weapon of war. Luckily for Zen, Ryuu had been trained in the art of war by the very village he now wished to vanquish. Hell, at the very least he could instruct the kid on how not to get killed in the wastes that missing ninja seemed doomed to wander.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum