Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A waste of resources, if you ask me(Mission, P,NK) Empty A waste of resources, if you ask me(Mission, P,NK)

Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:28 pm
(Coding is really glitchy, just gonna uncode all of it)

Mission Name:Lost Balloon
Type:Help
Character Requirements:N/A
Mission Location:Tengakure, Village.
Word Count Requirements:500
Repeatable?Yes.
NPC?N/A
Reward:250

Task: 
A child has lost their balloon, it is your job to find it, it was last spotted attached to one of the skyscrapers by the string.
Do not let the balloon pop or you fail!

Mission Link

Haru waited at the spot where he and the team first met up, at the bench in the park. This time, he wasn’t trying to trick them or anything. Simply waiting for his genin to show up for missions. He found the fact that Tengakure regularly assigned ninja with jobs like this rather sad, but a mission was a mission. Next to him was the girl who had requested the mission, waiting patiently for When the kids arrived, Haru would explain, quickly, what they were doing.

”This girl lost a balloon. The task is simple, each of you go and find it, and bring it back down. It's somewhere around that building” He would say, pointing to a building next to the park. ”Get back down here when you finish.” He would say, leaning back in his seat, and watching the kids with the byakugan in case one got hurt. As they left, he would try to track them with his chakra senses, as well, seeing if he could extend the range of it far enough to track them while they were on the buidling. It was nice, pulling a Rin for once, and not doing much of anything. Once they got back down, he would get them ready for another mission.

(Exit, WC: 212)
+250 Ryo
+1 JP
+212 words chakra senses training
Youta
Youta
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8050

A waste of resources, if you ask me(Mission, P,NK) Empty Re: A waste of resources, if you ask me(Mission, P,NK)

Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:28 pm
Youta was by the bench in the same park. It was another day and apparently their first team assignment - to save some lame ass balloon. An E rank, figures. Of course they would not start off with higher ranked missions, unlike her the other genins were probably straight out of the academy. Well, whatever, after Haru explained to them what needed to be done, Youta would nod and launch towards the building. From what she could see, she was the fastest from the group, although to make it there even faster she would perform a single hand seal, activate the body flicker and flicker at the building. She could probably have done it without that, but the girl did not like losing and this was obviously a race. So yeah, with the use of the technique she was now on the building, running it up vertically with the use of tree climbing move, which was extremely handy at times like these. In but a moment she would reach the balloon, gently picking it up in order not to damage it. Then she would just let go of the walls and soar down. Although it would seem more like taking a dive. Before she reached the ground though, Youta would decide that she has proven enough just by getting the thing, delivering it was another thing and she was for some reason not a fan of the idea. So she would let the balloon go and it would fly up, parallel to the building on which her other teammates probably were at the time. Leaving the balloon up to the others she would walk back to Haru and wait for the next mission.

[Exit and all the spoils]
Keisuke
Keisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1700

A waste of resources, if you ask me(Mission, P,NK) Empty Re: A waste of resources, if you ask me(Mission, P,NK)

Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:15 pm
Keisuke scratched the back of his head as he arrived to where his team was located. It wasn't long after did Haru explain the situations to all of them. 'What the hell? A balloon?' he thought with a light frown. The boy sighed and shrugged before turning around, ready to take off in a search. However, it seemed Youta already set off before him. "... What the hell?" he questioned out loud this time, "Should I just go home since she already has it covered? Or... forget it, I'll go." Kei swiftly rushed into the streets, keeping an eye on the sky in case he was able to spot the balloon. In only a matter of seconds did a floating object reach his attention as it was going... opposite of where Youta is. He prayed that she actually knew what they're task was.

Keisuke quickly leaped onto the side of a building that was on his left. It appeared as if he was wall-running, but in reality he was applying chakra to the bottom his feet. Once he reached a good enough height, he leaped off of the building, he arm stretched out to grab the balloon. Luckily, he actually managed to catch the string it was attached to! A victorious smirk reached his lips after he landed on a rooftop near by. However, it seemed his hands were a bit too slippery that day since the balloon eventually made it's way out of his hands. "Ah.. oh well," he mumbled. The boy quickly made his way to the ground and walked over to Haru. "So.. what's next?"

{EXIT -- WC: 274
-Gained 3 JP and 250 ryo 8)}
Sayuri Senju
Sayuri Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1200

Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:29 am
Sayuri was the last of the group to begin moving. She disliked this mission because of its simplicity and thought it was an insult to her talents. She watched as Youta instantaneously appeared at the base of the building only to begin running up the side of it. Sayuri wouldn't deny that she was impressed, but this was quickly scrubbed away as she noticed her teammate deliberately let go of the balloon. Sayuri would simply sigh at this and begin to move forward, but was stopped by Keisuke's sudden movement. Once again she stood on the sideline watching her teammate sprint towards the building and immediately send himself up the building like Youta had done. He would have gotten to the balloon in no time, but once again, the balloon slipped between Sayuri's teammate's fingers. She supposed it was her turn now and sighed as she began making her way to the building.

Sayuri was quick and nimble which, in situations like these, gave her an advantage. She ripped through the air quite fast, but not as much as Youta. She would arrive at the base of the all building and see the balloon almost floating too high up. She would form a few hand seals and begin running up along the building. To help, she formed some more hand seals and used Body Flicker to appear more then halfway up the building where she spotted the balloon once again. She performed the Body Flicker technique once more and flickered above the balloon, firmly grabbing the string and sent herself off the building. She went plummeting down, but once she reached the halfway point, she began running down the side of the building once more and eventually reached the bottom with enough force that it made her feet shudder quite hard. She would have to work on that. Sayuri quickly made her way over to her sensei and presented the "infamous" balloon.

( 322 Words  / Exit )
[ +1JP / +250Ryo ]
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:17 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum