Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A meet in HoshiToday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Today at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesToday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Today at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutToday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Today at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunToday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalToday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:09 pmMarabelle BlossomLate Night Customers!!Today at 2:27 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 26%
22 Posts - 24%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Olive Branches Empty Olive Branches

Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:34 pm
There he sat calmly, a man dressed in a full suit, an Armani suit to be exact. All black except the white button down shirt that as covered wih a black vest, which was covered with a tight  fit jacket. The suit gave off Ganki's slim figure quite well, the ladies awed at his beautiful physique. But Ganki wasn't here to get familiar with the ladies of Sunagakure, yet, he was here to see that he could meet the kage of this village. Ganki nodded off to the side as he sat in the waiting room, his legs cross, shame kyosuke didn't come. He remembered him saying that he never met the kage, oh well, maybe next time.

The slick black dress shoes that he wore, shined as he waddled his suspending foot, waiting to get an audience with the Kazekage. With a swipe of his hand throw his rugged long brown hair, which his hand passing over his now tanned skin, he rest his head upon his fist, wondering how long this would take, to wait.

While sitting in the waiting lobby, a few feet away to what appeared to be the door to the office, the many windows of the building lot with the blazing sun peering into them, Ganki sucked his teeth as he felt the rays, such a downer about the village.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Olive Branches Empty Re: Olive Branches

Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:25 am
After a few more moments, should Ganki wait he would see a member of the ANBU black ops walk into the waiting room, his mask looking completely different then any he has probably seen before, looking as if he has the face of a blue dragon "Come with me" The ANBU says, his voice slightly deepened from the echo off his mask. Should the Cloud ninja get up, the ANBU simply turns around and begins to head toward Koroshi's office, to which they arrive to in about a minute or so, should nothing else happen to stop them.

Once they arrive the blue dragon masked ANBU opens the door leading to the Kazekage office, and steps to the side, allowing the Cloud ninja to enter. If he does the ANBU quietly closes the door and waits out side to keep anyone from interrupting the meeting.

If all goes as planned and Ganki is within the Kazekage office he would see a man with blonde hair sitting in front of a desk, his shoulders are thick and wide, making him look more like a monster then a man, his attire consisting of a black leather jacket that is left open, exposing his finely toned muscles, below the table he is wearing black fighting pants, but no shoes. Upon his head is a kage hat with the Suna symbol on it, signifying that he is the Kazekage "Sup?" Koroshi says as he looks upon the new comer after he walks in, his blue eyes locked on the man to give him his full attention.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:59 am
Hearing the new set of footsteps stop, his view would look up towards a few figure, an Anbu by the look of their appearance. Ganki's eyes studied the unique dragon mask which was different from Anbu unit mask he had ever seen, Ganki then rose from his seat upon hearing the Anbu's command. He shook his head in a wild fashion, his hair now in a mess, he pat it down while following the agent. Finally he would get to see the leader of the village, the flexing of his hands showed a bit of his nervousness.

With he Anbu opening the door, Ganki stepped inside the office, the closing of the door caused him to cease all movement, tilting his head back towards the left, now viewing the closed door out of caution. With that, he turned his view back towards the kage, the insanely jacked kage he might add. Ganki took even more steps till he would finally be within two inches of the desk, "I finally get to meet the Kazekage, oh, and sorry about my request forms. I know they might have smelled a bit funny when they arrived here." he said as he would slowly attempt to shake the man's hand, but would stop his hand half way as he extended. "...I would shake you hand, but I don't know if its safe or not?" He smiled only slightly, thinking about what he would say next.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:24 am
Koroshi upon being reminded about the letter thinks for a moment, before speaking "Yeah I didn't think that men put on perfume, but whatever floats your boat I guess" Koroshi says with a slight chuckle. If the man were to step forward and offer his hand, despite what Koroshi has said, he stands up from his seat, revealing his true height of 7 feet tall as he begins to walk around his desk, attempting to grasp a hold of the mans hand to give it a shake "The names Koroshi, and I believe that you are Ganki, business man extraordinaire?" Koroshi says with a smile as this title reminds him of something his brother Echo would use.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:01 am
Grasping the man's hand, his hand not crushed by the supposedly immense strength the kage held, Ganki's head slowly arch upwards, following the man's ascent towards the roof. This guy was super tall, Ganki's confused face was instantly wiped with a clam one, regaining his posture as he returned his hand to his side. "Yeah, that me, Business man extraordinaire...", he said with little air. Did Ganki say that in his request forms over here? Ganki couldn't even remember due to the fact that he was high as a kite during his journey here, hence him ending up in the middle of the desert, instead of the forest of Konoha.

Judging the man's current actions so far, he seemed to be alright for now. Thought, his fierce appearance is something else entirely, was he a gentle giant he thought? Ganki would place both hands inside his pocket now as he begun to talk, "Well Koroshi, I came here to talk about your village. Only just entering here I was really amazed at how friendly and giving the ninja are here, which I can see is possible the result of the leadership here. I've never met such generous hospitality, well at least not in my village. Just how do you do it?" Ganki stops to here Koroshi's response to his words, truly this village is the epitome of the saying, Birds of a feather,
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:06 pm
Hearing the man say that he came here to talk about the village, Koroshi thinks that he may have had some problems with some of the ninja, or villagers that lived here, that or he had plans on buying it, seeing as he was a business man. Although the next words that out of his mouth bring a smile to Koroshi face, it would seem that not only was everyone nice to him, but they were given to him as well, and he wants to know how he does it. With a the biggest smile on his Koroshi begins to speak "I'm sorry, but you are wrong. I had nothing what so ever to do with my people acting like this, in fact I was hesitant in becoming a leader in the first place" As Koroshi says this he begins to walk back over to his desk, sitting back down on his chair "I don't wish to rule or control people in the slightest, in fact I'd rather spend my time helping people if possible. We all want to help people, human beings are like that, we want to live by each others happiness, not by each others misery. We don't want to hate and despise one another. In this world there's room for everyone, and the good earth is rich, and can provide for everyone. Open your heart to others, and they shall open it back to you" Koroshi says, finishing speaking as he leans back in his chair, a smile still planted on his face, for he sees that the world he so wishes to come true, is finally coming to pass.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:53 pm
Ganki stood by as he listened to Koroshi, his smile was proof that Ganki was on to a good start in getting on the kage's good side. This was needed, very much. Ganki was a bit surprised at how the kage claimed he never he had any influence over the people attitudes. If Ganki hadn't known better, he would think everyone was somehow brain washed into happiness, smiles everywhere around the clock, like it was a law of some sort. From the words of koroshi, he seems to be like some sort of hero. There was nothing wrong with beign a hero he thought, everyone needs a hero in their lives.

"Really? If I didn't know any better, I'd say that everyone here was brainwashed into happiness. I guess what I can say is, keep it up, the world could benefit from heroes..." Ganki's eyes wandered off to the side, thinking about his own village, where was his Raikage when he wanted a hero, or dad. His dad was never around to do such, since the two were of opposite kinds. But the days of Ganki looking up to people were over, Ganki was his own hero now.

Now looking towards Koroshi, the man seated deep into his chair, Ganki decided to start his pitch off a bit slowly to break the pause of silence. "You know, when I entered the village, I noticed your walls haven't been fortified as much as the other villages", Ganki referencing the cloud village, the walls made to withstand powerful assaults. "Have you gone into any thoughts about fortifying them?", Ganki then stood in silence, seeing any reaction the kage would have, how he would respond.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:41 pm
Koroshi laughs slightly at the mention of the people being brainwashed into happiness, although to be honest it has been an idea of Koroshi's if things get too bad, but Koroshi ultimately dislikes this plan, for it takes away everyone's free will, and will only bring about a false peace. "I will defiantly try my best, although I don't view my self as a hero, not yet anyway. That sort of title needs to be earned" Koroshi says with a smile.

If Ganki were to still say everything that he planned to, Koroshi begins to think for a moment "You know to be honest I haven't really given it much thought, I just figured that if I needed to I could enhance them with my Doton, but I have been busy with things recently" Koroshi says as he thinks back to the whole thing with Near, which makes Koroshi chuckle slightly because brainwashing was mentioned, and he just now remembered that actually had to partially brain wash some people.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:01 pm
"Well that's why I am here, Koroshi. As you know my name is Ganki, Ganki Sakura, I am currently CEO of the Sakura Corporation, have a pen" Ganki said as he pulled out a fresh pen from his pocket, the silver metal gleamed from the sun's light, the company named etched finely onto it, it was sterling silver after all. The right hand would extend outwards towards Koroshi, should he accept, he would return his hand inside his pocket. If Koroshi should accept, the business man would continue on further, Ganki fixing his silver tie before tucking his hand back into his pocket. "My company is only known to the cloud village, for now, I wish to change that. If you allow Sakura Corp to upgrade your village defenses, you would not only be doing a great service for you people's protection, but also for me and my company. I want my company to be know amongst the land, everyone knowing that Sakura Corp will be there to aid them in there well being."

Ganki smiled at the end of his words, "I guess you can say, I want to be everyone's hero." Ganki waited for a reply, his mind now focusing on the kage.

Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:22 pm
Koroshi graciously reaches his hand forward, grasping a hold of the pen, pulling it back and sitting it upon his desk once the man lets go. He then continues to listen to the mans words about how he wishes for his company to be known through the lands, as well as so he can be everyone's hero. He gives these words some thought before speaking, asking the following questions, Koroshi pausing for a moment after each question, to allow Ganki to answer each of them "What sort of upgrades are you going to be doing? How long will it take? And how much will it cost?" If all of Koroshi's questions are answered, he begins to think over his options, this would be easier to protect everyone, and it would diffidently save him some time, while all the while helping fulfill someones dream.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum