Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Tales of a New Sannin CH3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Tales of a New Sannin CH3

Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:05 pm
Ganki took note of the reaction, Kyosuke showing a more gruesome look. Uchiha sure get mad easily, Ganki noted that. "Relax bro, I was only fooling with you, and besides, its true. Have you ever heard of Sakura Corp?" Ganki taking a hit once more, blowing out large rings of smoke, a skill he perfected shortly after traveling out of the cloud village.

Ganki walked towards the large window while keeping his chakra senses active, giving Kyosuke his space, Ganki smiled at a thought. Well, if he didn't want to get high with him, the smoke would do so, the devilish grin grew larger. He would speak once more after Kyosuke's response, "Hey, how is the Kage around here? Seeing how you guys are friendly, I'm guessing the Kage is the most friendliest guy I could ever meet."
Kyosuke Uchiha
Kyosuke Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4400

Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:16 pm
"Sakura Corp?" Kyosuke questions Ganki, laughing again and resting on a seat nearby, "Sorry. Not familiar with it. Why do you ask?" Having been told to relax, Kyosuke agrees, turning his devilish face into an emotionless one. Boy, was this conversation ever growing short. The room now smelled bad, and this man (with his shortsighted thinking) was unintentionally killing his insides. What a joke. Had Kyosuke not been so lawful, he'd be laughing much more hysterically right now. Albeit, he had to cooperate.

Again, another question came up that couldn't be answered strongly. "I haven't spoken with the Kage, personally." Kyosuke would state, "I wish I could, though he seems to be on a tight schedule. All I do is take care of high quality documents for him: profiles, in other words." Kyosuke chuckles as Ganki believes Koroshi to be the friendliest villager around. "A leader isn't always the friendliest, you know?" Kyosuke would mention, "Besides, with the information I told you before, how the hell would I know?"
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:20 pm
Ganki's head hit the window in response to Kyosuke not knowing of Sakura Corp, groaning too as well. If Ganki's dad had known of this, Ganki would be on the receiving end of his wrath. Guess he would have to deal with this, his company name would need to be known in every village. Turn away from the window, his body was now leaning against it, Ganki now looking directly at Kyosuke's new position, and mood to. This guy..., Ganki just stared at him, weird.

Listening to Kyosuke some more, brought a bit of surprise to him. Kyosuke had never met the kage, well that sucked. Ganki used to be just like Kyosuke, never met the kage in his life, till the new kage was elected. Still, to this day, he has yet to see the Kage's face. "You might be right on that, but ya never know, birds of a feather, right?" After that, Ganki continued to stare at Kyosuke. Ganki really didn't get the right type of answer he was hoping for, but, what can you do?

After a brief pause, Ganki would put the joint in his mouth, the joint sliding over to the left. He slowly waltz over to the door, while exchanging a few words. "Welp, buddy ole pal, I am tired. That trip really drained a lot out of me. Maybe I could get you to join the high clouds some other day, then we could have a real party, huh?" Ganki wasn't even that high really, just buzzed a bit. Once he reached the door, he reached for the knob with his right hand, opening it.

With a swing of his arms,"Cya, Kyosuke."
Kyosuke Uchiha
Kyosuke Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4400

Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:33 pm
"True. I suppose I should stop seeing the world in black and white, huh?" A smile would finally appear on Kyosuke's face as he watched Ganki head for the door. Indeed, they were now friends, and he didn't seem like such a bad guy, after all. However, what was this about joining the clouds? What kind of image would that show if, in addition to never meeting the Kage, that Kyosuke would defect from the village, and all for one person? Was that this man's message? A soft sigh would escape Kyosuke's lips.

"See you some other time hopefully, Ganki." Kyosuke would say before watching the man leave the apartment. He was desperate for some AC and relaxation, yet he left so quickly afterwards? What a strange man. Well, at least now Kyosuke had some alone time to make future plans. It was inevitable that Kyosuke would visit Konoha soon.

[EXIT]

Last edited by Kyosuke Uchiha on Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to post an exit. Permission granted from Ganki)
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:49 pm
Nodding towards Kyosuke, Ganki shut the door, his hand planted firmly on the door. Once he removed it, a small seal was in place of it, a FTG seal to be exact. With a sigh of his own, Ganki walked over to his bed, "Welp, till tomorrow Kyosuke." Ganki planned on smoking his roll down till it was nothing but ash.

(Topic closed, Exit)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum