Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Tales of a New Sannin CH3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Tales of a New Sannin CH3

Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:44 pm
The two arrived at what appeared to be an apartment, the door opening with ganki rushing in, his sights set on one thing. AC. Ganki's eyes scanned the area, while Kyosuke was giving him a tour, such a nice guy he thought. While his eyes continued to search, Ganki finally found the air unit. He cranked up the switch to full blast, the room blasting with cool air, Ganki awed in relief. he stared into the large window that could fit his size, looking outwards into the rest of the village, seeing its magnificent architecture.  

"Entertainment system?" Ganki heard this quite well with a big smile he made, and would plan use this in the future. He just couldn't believe this, a room, nice hospitality,... what more could you ask? Ganki then positioned himself in front of Kyosuke, stepping forward towards till he was 3 feet away. Ganki sighed for a bit, his eyes stead on Kyosuke. "Ok, what's the catch Kyosuke? No one's this nice without seeing a pot at the end of the rainbow...", Ganki loved the niceness that was given to him, but he had to be sure he was safe, just incase. If all was good, Ganki would respect Kyosuke from now on.
Kyosuke Uchiha
Kyosuke Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4400

Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:30 pm
Kyosuke was startled to see Ganki approach him instead of the rooms ahead. Additionally, he was shocked to see Ganki put him in such an awkward position. "You don't think I'm giving this room to you, do you?" Kyosuke would laugh, "This is a guest room. The only reason the other shinobi I mentioned had ownership was because the village was responsible for their debt." Kyosuke wouldn't move a single foot, for he didn't want to look dangerous. Even this close, Kyosuke could at least protect his life from ending, and if he were on the verge of losing it, the Eclipse would surely rise. "You have been consented from the Kazekage to travel here, and as you know one of my friends, should you choose to cooperate with me, you're a friend of mine, as well. This is the least I can do for my friends. At least for the time being." A grin would cross his face as the short amount of fear this man had extracted would fade. "You need this sort of treatment, after all. Or do you want to be beaten further from the sun?" Kyosuke would wink to Ganki before awaiting a response. If anything upset him right now, it's that he increased the chances of the Eclipse's full release. Only God knows what this new form could do under the white flames.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:57 pm
Welp, that confirmed that, that all sound way to good to be true. Free room , wonderful treatment, oh well. Ganki looked around the house as he wondered some more, he also smiled at his comment about the needed treatment from away the sun, "Yep, I sure need that", Ganki smirked for a bit in thought. Ganki was glad to have met Kyosuke, at least there were so good natured people outside the village.

With that done, Ganki returned his vision back to Kyosuke and wondered what was there to do in the village, after absorbing the nice cool AC, Ganki needed something to do, with his new friend. Thinking about it, his hands feeling his both his pockets, the answer now came to mind once his travel bag hit the floor. His right hand reached into his right pocket, and pulled out a brown fag. Ganki hoist the roll upwards slowly, holding it between the two. "Say Kyosuke, now that were friends, I thought we could do something together, ya know?" Ganki smiled while waiting for a reply.
Kyosuke Uchiha
Kyosuke Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:47 am
Kyosuke laughed softly towards Ganki's satisfaction. A more serious face, however, would appear on his face as he'd watched Ganki pull something out of what seemed to be a bag. "What is it that you want to do together, sir?" Kyosuke would ask curiously, ready to flicker out of the building if this man were to use some sort of weapon here-and-now. He was short on words for the moment as he had not much to say about this man's actions. They were either highly expected, or highly questionable. Kyosuke was eager to know what Ganki was up to, and so he'd await a response.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:45 am
"Well I'm glad you asked", he said with a smile. Ganki walked over to a nearby table, four chairs were accompanying it. Once there, hoping that Kyosuke would follow, he pulled up a chair, reversing it so that the back of the chair was facing the table, allowing Ganki to easily place himself on the chair. Arch over, the bag which he held was emptied out on the table, the green leafy substance dumped into a small pile. Next, Ganki reached into his pocket once more and pulled out a small brown piece of paper, no bigger than a sticky note. The green substance was placed in the roll, carefully for he did not want to waste, his eyes glued to the process which he was doing. Finally, he rolled the paper, somewhat tightly, licking the ends so that the roll would stick together. Ganki would glance towards Kyosuke for a bit, no matter his current position. At last, his beautiful masterpiece was done, the aroma that came from the roll as he brought it to his nose was heaven. Now all that was left was one thing...

"Got a light?"
Kyosuke Uchiha
Kyosuke Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:04 pm
Kyosuke nodded as Ganki requested a light. He was still in the midst of flickering out of the apartment, and so if this green substance were a trap, it would surely miss him. Utilizing his unique element, Ablaze Release, small white flames would circle around his chest. The front flame would move itself and hover over the substance. It seemed Ganki was into candles, or so Kyosuke thought. That's what this all looked like, at least. The white flame itself already lightened the room just by its hues, though it was its heating property that seemed to be essential in this situation. "Now what?" Kyosuke would ask. Oh, how his former name had just faded away completely. He wasn't exactly a 'sweet bean', anyways.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:57 pm
Seeing the hovering flames, Ganki was mindful of it, making sure he would not get burnt by such if it would get to close to him, though he couldn't see himself getting hurt by his new friend, Kyosuke. The roll was gently ignited by the flame, Ganki making sure it would not get singed completely. He moved his hand which had the roll in hand, just tipping the blaze, the end now lit.

Ganki then took the first hit, his eyes immediately turning red. The scent also filled the room instantly, ah the lovely smell of Mary Jane. Ganki laughed a bit as he took one more, being mindful that it was now Kyosuke's turn. "Want a hit, Kyosuke...?" Ganki had hoped he would join in for the fun, the two could laugh together in celebration of the two becoming friends.
Kyosuke Uchiha
Kyosuke Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:04 pm
"Oh, so that was your plan." Kyosuke confirms, "Sorry, but I'm not into that sort of thing. How about a drink instead?" Kyosuke felt sorry as this man was probably looking forward to his hit, as well, though such a thing would cease to exist in Kyosuke's mind. He just believed with all the distinct powers in his body, that taking a hit would interfere with his vessel. Additionally, and most importantly, who knew how much control he could maintain over the demon inside him if buzzed. He was sure it'd be something beyond his wildest imagination. "I'll tell you what. To compromise, we'll spar after this. How about it?" Kyosuke would ask.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:22 pm
"Aww don't be scared..." Ganki took a rather large it, rising up from his chair, waltzing around the room away from the table, his eyes now as red as Kyosuke's sharingan. Ganki wanted to have fun on his vacation, away from it all, the rules, the ninja job, all of it. Ganki's positioning was no more than 5 feet away from Kyosuke, still looking at him. His head shoulders dropped in depression when he heard his compromise, Ganki wanted to smoke with Kyosuke. Ganki didn't want to fight right now, he was too busy enjoying the freedom. Why would he want to spar, Ganki thought. Asking a visitor of a village to spar was out of the ordinary, then again, Ganki did just ask Kyosuke to smoke some weed with him. What to do he thought, Ganki scratched his head with his free fingers in thought, and frustration. Ganki would try and dance around the question, seeing if he could get out it.

"Why would you wan to spar little ole me Kyosuke, I'm just a business man?", Ganki's words were slurring already, he also coughed a bit throughout his sentence as well. The thought of his chakra level did come to mind, he should have suppressed them a bit, to not cause a problem. This would be heavily noted during his encounter to other villages. Ganki stared at Kyosuke still, "Come on, we can still have some fun, you sip, I hit..." Drink was the last thing on his mind, oh had Ganki hated drinking.
Kyosuke Uchiha
Kyosuke Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:41 pm
Once again, that serious, intimidating visual grew on Kyosuke's face. "Scared, you say?" A grin would now appear on the Uchiha's face, "Call me a devil, a pussy, whatever- I'm just not interested. Thanks, anyways." Kyosuke notes Ganki's close contact with him again. Was he trying to freak the Uchiha out? His eyes looked as though he were possessed by Satan, currently. Not only this, but both his posture and speech were now weak. Why would Kyosuke wanna put himself in the same situation? Albeit, Kyosuke would just have to try and figure this strange man out.

"A business man?" Kyosuke would try and confirm, laughing softly, "That's weird. The Kazekage normally accepts strong shinobi, or moreover ninja only into the village. Businessmen would only be consented with temporal visits." The grin that still remained on the Uchiha's face would become more intriguing, "Don't joke around with me please, Ganki." In all honesty, Kyosuke was growing tired of this man already, but didn't want to disappoint him. "You hit, I'll do my own thing. Deal?" Kyosuke would offer.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum