Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kenzo Uchiha
Kenzo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12088

Burning Water - Page 3 Empty Re: Burning Water

Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:22 am
These pants that were used but not approved made for a different fight entirely. Without the pants who knows if Kenzo would have even JOINED the topic in the first the place. Simple fix, true, but this is should count as lesson to look at EVERYTHING and make sure everyone knows what they are dealing with. 

Although I don't disagree with your opinion. I definitely would've still joined this topic. The pants are a game changer. This character was designed to use a lot of chakra, so I can understand why the topic would be completely voided. This battle would, however, as long as Kamuza depends on jutsu as much as he does, follow the same path if it were to be played back, with or without the pants. One technique would simply fill in for the other, and the two competitors would probably be exhausted by now, unless Kamuza decides to engage in a bit of Taijutsu the second time around. Strength and Speed of Kenzo's attacks would outclass Kamuza's defenses.

Still, I do not disagree with your decision.
Kenzo Uchiha
Kenzo Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:25 am
Wuwu wrote:
These pants that were used but not approved made for a different fight entirely. Without the pants who knows if Kenzo would have even JOINED the topic in the first the place. Simple fix, true, but this is should count as lesson to look at EVERYTHING and make sure everyone knows what they are dealing with. 
Although I don't disagree with your opinion. I definitely would've still joined this topic. The pants are a game changer. This character was designed to use a lot of chakra, so I can understand why the topic would be completely voided. This battle would, however, as long as Kamuza depends on jutsu as much as he does, follow the same path if it were to be played back, with or without the pants. One technique would simply fill in for the other, and the two competitors would probably be exhausted by now, unless Kamuza decides to engage in a bit of Taijutsu the second time around. Strength and Speed of Kenzo's attacks would outclass Kamuza's defenses.

Still, I do not disagree with your decision.
Kamuza Yuki
Kamuza Yuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:12 pm
I'm not going to argue any further.

Wuwu wrote:
Apart from Kamuza's post's being unbearable to read he also lied to staff about what jutsu/skills he used.

Kamuza's first post. wrote:Kamuza making his way through the darkness, then comes across the statue of Hashirama Senju climbing on top of it with his Water Walking Technique he got to the top to admire the waterfall sparkling at night

Bannana Man that is truly my own mistake, it must have been a slip considering it's only one jutsu that I missed. Apologies, but literally must have slipped my mind. So please don't take it into much consideration. I am splitting my time into replying to everything.

Kozai wrote:I never gave Kamuza Yuki the OOC permission to get Fuyu Hanshu. He merely asked to see it, and I showed it to him. Previously, I expressly stated that I would NOT be giving him permission to use it.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I never used your technique in this topic alone. Because all of the abilities are to be trained for, and when you showed it to me I skimmed through it and bought it. I am fully aware that I have it, but I am also aware that I have not used it throughout the battle.

Banana Man wrote:
If Yaju agrees with me more then I would also suggest that Kamuza's posts be on watch. If he can't write clearly then he shouldn't be posting, and post's that he does do should be monitored for clarity until he can show clear writing skills.

This is what I'm having trouble understanding. I do not use Internet Explorer or Google Chrome to write my posts. And I certainly do not use word count to write my posts. No, I use a simple application. NOTEPAD. And with notepad you generally don't know how it's going to turn out on an RPG forum unless you C/P it which is now what I will attend to do. Making Paragraphs after spell checking my work. =D

Kenzo wrote:Although I don't disagree with your opinion. I definitely would've still joined this topic. The pants are a game changer. This character was designed to use a lot of chakra, so I can understand why the topic would be completely voided.

Naturally I wasn't thinking of Kamuza using so much character as it is. But clearly throughout the battle, the large stat changes eagered me to pushing my character more and more to try to clear my way out of things. It was just difficult to even keep up, and then it turned out so drastic and confusing for not only me and the people who are reading but for the whole entire topic.

Kenzo wrote:This battle would, however, as long as Kamuza depends on jutsu as much as he does, follow the same path if it were to be played back, with or without the pants. One technique would simply fill in for the other, and the two competitors would probably be exhausted by now.

At this point I can't disagree with how things are turning out.

Kenzo wrote:Unless Kamuza decides to engage in a bit of Taijutsu the second time around. Strength and Speed of Kenzo's attacks would outclass Kamuza's defenses.

If that were to happen bud, but you know naturally ice doesn't do so much physically. Take a melting ice cube for example, if you throw it as hard as you can into a wall it's going to break. Metaphors? XD
Kenzo Uchiha
Kenzo Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:01 pm
So, the battle is over. Next time, we should mix it up a bit Kamuza. Probably begin with some CD to open while we fight with attacks that we allow to go through. We could simply start with our weakest attacks, and move forward from there. Try it. It makes battles soooo much funner when you can actually land a hit. 

Unlike my other RP's I RP'd Kenzo in this one to win. O.O Usually I just RP for fun and the experience, so this was kinda strange for me. I even found myself getting upset. XD That fucking never happens with me.
Kamuza Yuki
Kamuza Yuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:36 pm
Banana Man wrote:
In my opinion this topic should be VOIDED entirely. The events never happened. No stats are gained, no memorizing of anyone's chakra, anything.

Oh, sounds like a fun plan Kenzo. Maybe I'll try it next time.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum