Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 3:47 pmMegami KuogaSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kamuza Yuki
Kamuza Yuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Burning Water - Page 2 Empty Re: Burning Water

Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:11 am
The insanity of a genin having so much power was not the only thing bearing to Kamuza, but the fact he seemed to be using all of his power to attack a stranger who asked him into a spar. Kamuza wasn't angry but slightly agitated. He could clearly sense Kenzo crashing down towards him through the glacier, the fact was Kenzo was too hot, and not in the way most of you people would think. Kenzo was coming closer, and Kamuza figured out there was no other way to express it. He formed multiple hand seals in an instant, while manipulating himself. If Kenzo would have came in contact, especially with the orb that he possessed at that last moment. He had activated his substitute jutsu, but to evade the wall and make it out when it was within five meters he would reflect the wall one hundred and eighty degrees clockwise to the left. And at that moment he would pressingly already have been hit by Kenzo's insane speed crash as he would substitute directly on top of Madara Uchiha's statue. It was insane that the boy was going full out in the first place, if the boy had been facing mental issues like his many ancestors then Kamuza still wouldn't pity him. His substitution would be an ice shaped dummy which looked exactly like Kamuza, melting apart and falling into the water. Kamuza took a breather and watched his opponent, the man's heat was already enough to take and if he kept this up he would have no chakra after ten hours. Kamuza then drawed his arm waving it towards him, "I think that's enough for now" he said. Kamuza was disappointing that he did not get to use Ice Age which was one of his favoirte moves, Kamuza watched Kenzo Uchiha slowly if he was going to force any froggy moves upon him. Truly, Kamuza had enough with the pointless ice shaping. Kenzo had multiple wounds open and was already bleeding, what was the point in going on further? From the blood loss, Kenzo at this point would have been looking pale and having trouble breathing. He would also have blood falling and bleeding from his mouth, these were the certain symptoms to blood loss. He would also haave soon pass out and have light head aches. It just mattered if he wanted to be treated or not,

"How about we call it a day?"

[Sorry for short post; Yaju forgot to approve my request ._. Woow.
And it was memorizing Kenzo's chakra signature. I made it out of 2000 wc.]
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:40 am
I'll approve it
Kenzo Uchiha
Kenzo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12088

Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:29 am
[Voiding due to Kamuza being unable to react. Without the proper reaction time, Kamuza could not have substituted himself, thus, all of Kenzo's hits mentioned in my last post are successful, and Kamuza is rendered unconscious unless Kamuza proves otherwise.]
Kenzo wrote:That distance was closed in less that a second, and, when the distance between them had been completely closed spikes pierced into Kenzo's cheek, chest, and legs. Kenzo couldn't help but to pull his head backwards to keep the stakes from piercing his skull. They did not pierce very deeply, for as blood began to run across Kenzo's face and chest, staining his Chakra Battle Pants with red, the sharp end of those stakes melted and evaporated.
As stated, the spikes had not pierced deeply at all, due to the temperature of Kenzo's skin being  greatly higher than the ice wall. Although Kenzo's skin had been pierced because he had not the health to compete with the ice glaciers, the wounds he suffered were not great enough to cause any internal damage, which is why the body has not been gushing from his wounds. Those wounds coagulated quite swiftly as all small puncture wounds, cuts, and scrapes did, and they bled no longer. Kenzo had successfully captured Kamuza, and created a single Clone. That clone would appear just beside Kamuza's floating flame, and, just as fast as it had appeared, it would vanish. The clone would become many, many microscopic orbs. These orbs would not be able to be felt as they had no burning properties on their own at the moment. They would simple enter Kamuza's body through any open wounds, or holes upon his body under Kenzo's command, and reside there, unable to be sense by any normal means. With that, Kenzo would release his techniques, and catch Kamuza's body. Flight was an innate ability, much like walking for Kenzo. Upon catching Kamuza, Kenzo would dip Kamuza into the water to extinguish any flames upon his body before flying off towards Konoha at great altitude. The battlefield would be returned to its previous state on it's own.

[Exit, with Kamuza's unconscious body. Unless stopped.]
Kamuza Yuki
Kamuza Yuki
Citizen

Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:54 pm
[Yeah this topic isn't going to go well actually.

1) Your purchase on chakra pants was never approved, so you don't have a base chakra stat of 150.

2) Yaju may have screwed up, but considering your earliest post you have said that I'd be able to not react.
Burning Water - Page 2 Den_s_10
Burning Water - Page 2 Takeo_10
Take it up with Den.

3) Without chakra pants, your speed on your fourth to last post would be 160.
And before that post.
. He never did catch his challenger's name, but it didn't matter. By the time the man was passing through his ice dome, Kamuza then transformed his whole entire body to ice. This increased his speed largely, and to the point to even surpassing his spar partner's speed.
My speed had increased to 138. Where my reaction speed which is 178, I would be able to react to you. : P

4) And at the last post in the first page look.

225 speed? Subtract it by 50. 175 speed. Something I'd be able to react to =P

If you want to argue with me, you can but my point still stands. I would have made it without passing out. Read my IC post on the second page and it'd be better to continue from there.]
Kenzo Uchiha
Kenzo Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:57 am
[How embarrassing. Ah, that, I do apologize for that. I did not know that I needed to also post upon my own creation to buy the item. I posted in my stats page wrongly, so no, I do not have a base chakra stat of 150. You are correct about that, so, for the duration of this battle, if it is to continue, Kenzo's chakra stat is to be 100.

We(Yaju and I) were also ill informed on the stamina post ordeal. From what I now know, the wording for it will be updated in time. 

As for the current battle, as it stands please take into the account that Kenzo's movements would be barely noticeable to Kamuza due to the speed of Kenzo's movement alone, simply because he is moving a great deal faster than Kamuza. Now, I will begin stating my point.

Kamuza Yuki (Kamuza's Last Post of the First Page) wrote:As Kamuza would be standing on the ice floor he would have been alerted by the sudden flash of light, was it another heat jutsu he wondered. With the large chunks of ice levitating in the air from his control, he would then close them together in front of him. The multiple ice chunks were used to form a shield, similar to the last one.

This statement is proof that you acknowledged that Kenzo's technique had already begun. This statement was also followed by a number of actions. including, but not limited to the following in this particular order: Creation of an Ice Shield, Creation of a massive Ice Glacier, and the Substitution Technique. Kamuza must make the body movements to manipulate his ice constructs, and because of his reaction time, he should react extremely slow to Kenzo's assault, if he reacts at all, should he not? Now, the ice constructs would still only form at a speed of 100 with the same strength at most from what I know, yet the speed Kenzo is moving at right now would also greatly surpass the speed at which the creation was created, meaning that Kamuza's creations would be created partially, if any at all. Then, you attempted to create multiple ice constructs(The Shield and the Glacier), one after the other, and still use the substitution.

Timelining a situation is one thing, but I highly doubt Kamuza would have enough time to do all of that. It was also questionable that you responded to the same attack which Kamuza would have barely been able to react to in the first place in two different posts after your first defense failed when you should have definitely not have had the time to do so.].
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:58 am
Alright for a non biased verdict, Kazuma will need to list EVERY technique he has used in this whole topic and also list how many times you have used them, also stats need to be in the signature. Next from now on put your posts in actual paragraphs so that staff can actually go through and find the information they need instead of straining their eyes reading through your block of text
Kamuza Yuki
Kamuza Yuki
Citizen

Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:28 am
"Non-Biased"? Oh sure, that sounds good enough to me. I'll start with that list.

LIST:
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t20355-ice-body-manipulation#157682 [You'll find the part about increasing speed by changing your body into ice...etc] x1
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t19790-ice-mastery [Level 4: God Level] x4
Don't believe me?
1) Ice Dome, remember that?
2) Wall with spikes, I'm sure you remember that.
3) When he floated down into the water and froze it to make a floor. <3
4) The 20x20 metered "Glacier"
And my latest post I didn't manipulate any ice <3
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t20441-redirection-barrier#158317 x1 [Pretty sure I used this sometime]
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t14654-substitution-technique x1 [Obvious, can't miss it.]
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t17656-chakra-senses x1 [Yeah, you can't miss it]

Stats will be in spoiler by the time you read this, so don't worry about anything. >>

I'll try to post in paragraphs but it's something I'll have to get use to doing again. So I'll get USE to doing it.

Also Kenzo, reaction time still counts as reaction time. And concerning I used chakra senses makes even the more convenient. Reaction time means I get time to react to the time of attack. No matter how close the numbers are, I'd be able to at least make it in time before the sudden impact and substitute my way out of things.

Kenzo wrote:We(Yaju and I) were also ill informed
Yaju Hayate wrote:Alright for a non biased verdict

K.
Kenzo Uchiha
Kenzo Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:36 pm
It's likely that sarcasm will get you no where Kamuza, so if you wish to make progress I suggest you speak in plain tongue. I mentioned Yaju because Yaju was my source for information on stamina at the time. I am sure he is not the only one handling this ordeal, or else we would already have a verdict. Things progress faster when only one person is in control, at least that's what I've been learning.

You also created an ice shield before attempting to create the ice glacier, unless those two things were the exact same thing; however, it was not specified that one was created from the other. The ice shield was assumed to be a separate item from the glacier. 

Also, if you only used Ice Body one time, then would your speed not have returned to normal after the "single" post that you used it in? After all, Ice Body is the skill that increases your speed, I believe.

Speed also still counts as speed. When speed is nearly equally matched, I might expect an opponent to react the a move that was posted two posts ago in two following posts, but that was not the case here. I would have expected Kamuza to still be standing upon his ice construct as he created the glacier, which would still take time to create, meaning he would have to continue to manipulate it with his body as it was created. Still, Since Kenzo launched his attack first and it was a great deal faster than your, I expect for him to interrupt the creation of the construct before it could even fully manifest, and while you were still attempting to create it. So, you would be occupied with the creation of the construct the would not at all deter Kenzo's speed because of the massive power gap between the two attacks. 

Barely reacting would have been more likely than reacting with perfect accuracy  by creating a shield, and immediately noticing the shields ineffectiveness as you were creating it to perform another three handseals then substitute. Your vision itself would be greatly impaired by both the light, and the heat shimmer before Kenzo's body.
Kamuza Yuki
Kamuza Yuki
Citizen

Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:43 pm
Spoiler:

Yaju told me there would be a final verdict since this morning, wondering where that is. But he's a busy guy so I understand.

Kenzo wrote:It's likely that sarcasm will get you no where Kamuza, so if you wish to make progress I suggest you speak in plain tongue. I mentioned Yaju because Yaju was my source for information on stamina at the time. I am sure he is not the only one handling this ordeal, or else we would already have a verdict. Things progress faster when only one person is in control, at least that's what I've been learning.

I'm pretty sure there is more then just Yaju viewing this topic.

Kenzo wrote:You also created an ice shield before attempting to create the ice glacier, unless those two things were the exact same thing; however, it was not specified that one was created from the other. The ice shield was assumed to be a separate item from the glacier.

Stop taking everything literally and trying to find little details and make them big. The 20x20 metered "glacier" was no more then a shield, so when I am mentioning shield in the posts then you know what I am mentioning.

Kenzo wrote:Also, if you only used Ice Body one time, then would your speed not have returned to normal after the "single" post that you used it in? After all, Ice Body is the skill that increases your speed, I believe.

Uh no. Don't try that bud. It's like LRA or Lava Armor. It's long lasting, and there is like no rules against that.

Kenzo wrote:Speed also still counts as speed. When speed is nearly equally matched, I might expect an opponent to react the a move that was posted two posts ago in two following posts, but that was not the case here. I would have expected Kamuza to still be standing upon his ice construct as he created the glacier, which would still take time to create, meaning he would have to continue to manipulate it with his body as it was created. Still, Since Kenzo launched his attack first and it was a great deal faster than your, I expect for him to interrupt the creation of the construct before it could even fully manifest, and while you were still attempting to create it. So, you would be occupied with the creation of the construct the would not at all deter Kenzo's speed because of the massive power gap between the two attacks.

facepalm 

Kenzo wrote:Barely reacting would have been more likely than reacting with perfect accuracy  by creating a shield, and immediately noticing the shields ineffectiveness as you were creating it to perform another three handseals then substitute. Your vision itself would be greatly impaired by both the light, and the heat shimmer before Kenzo's body.

Hey now. YOU are the one who picked the background picture. It's dark at night and you are the little light aside from the stars and the moon in the sky. I'm pretty sure I'd see some things.
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:18 am
So yeah. Don't hate the Banana Man, Yaju was ill and you all clearly wanted a response, so he asked me to do it as a favor to him. I'm making it for you. Deal with it. This is all my opinion alone. Don't argue with me you won't get anywhere unless Yaju agrees.

Apart from Kamuza's post's being unbearable to read he also lied to staff about what jutsu/skills he used.

Kamuza's first post. wrote:Kamuza making his way through the darkness, then comes across the statue of Hashirama Senju climbing on top of it with his Water Walking Technique he got to the top to admire the waterfall sparkling at night

That's Just one technique that he missed in his own text.

In Kamuza's second post: wrote:Kamuza was waiting for his move when he then used another Ice technique, a combination of two different skills to allow him to float in air when he created a platform of ice and lifted himself into the air approximately five meters above of the glass dome but ten meters away from it.

My guess is you are just using Ice Mastery to do this, but since you say that you used two skills then I am sure that you must have been using Fuyu Hanshu which is the second skill.

Kamuza has used a lot of chakra in this topic that if I was battle modding this topic he would have passed out or at least run out of chakra some point before this topic ended. He also used so much stamina in this topic that from my calculations that he should have passed out halfway through this topic. If Kamuza wants to use an Ice form of Water Heavens Convergence that isn't banned or limited hes going to have to go through the same stamina De-buff it has.

Another thing for Kamuza, when describing glaciers, make sure all the dimensions are accounted for.
20x20 is a square on the ground until it is given a height. Which I see was said to be 50 meters high, going way above the Ice Mastery Limitations.  

I would say at this point Kamuza would be passed out and dragged as per Kenzo's post. But he was in the wrong too...

These pants that were used but not approved made for a different fight entirely. Without the pants who knows if Kenzo would have even JOINED the topic in the first the place. Simple fix, true, but this is should count as lesson to look at EVERYTHING and make sure everyone knows what they are dealing with.

In my opinion this topic should be VOIDED entirely. The events never happened. No stats are gained, no memorizing of anyone's chakra, anything.

If Yaju agrees with me more then I would also suggest that Kamuza's posts be on watch. If he can't write clearly then he shouldn't be posting, and post's that he does do should be monitored for clarity until he can show clear writing skills.

On a side note.... Perhaps I'm old fashioned but I read through both characters techniques and saw a lot of problems and OP qualities for the rank they have for some of them. I would request that techniques be looked at again by a new pair and see if they agree with my asessment.

That is what I feel. Mods feel free to approve this when you are on, but like I said I asked by Yaju to do this as a favor, so I will.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum