Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora HyuugaReturn of the Blossoming BladeTue May 14, 2024 8:08 pmJurei RyoinsatsuWait, What Do You Mean There's A Test?Tue May 14, 2024 5:23 pmHasumi Hayato
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Rain & Lightning [P,IO, Misa,Yaju] - Page 2 Empty Re: Rain & Lightning [P,IO, Misa,Yaju]

Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:54 am
Yaju had continued to sit in the seat, his current position unchanged as his byakugan had picked up a signature...somebody outside not even 20 meters from the current building that Worr, himself and Misaki had been in. Yaju had smirked for a moment, tapping his fingers on the arm of the desk rather rhythmically to where only the boy would here it. This was a signal that someone was outside and was probably trying to try something while this meeting was happening. The boy would stand up rather quickly and change into a sword, which is not usual for a little boy like him then again who said the boy was ever normal. It would be at this point that the attack would land on the building, sending debris and rubble caving down on him although in an instant the blades that had been set on his side would click and move into place, carving and cutting the rubble in half as he stood in place. Yaju had no reason to even try to use a jutsu to protect himself, the blades had made quick work of any and all rubble until the attack had subsided and the Amekage was gone from sight.

The actions stated previously before the attack however would still continue, Yaju had walked over to grab the blade laying on the ground before he had sat back down and looked at Worr," You should keep your ninja in check...things like that could easily get out of hand, no offense to you," his eyes had a sense of seriousness, although how he was feeling was far from neutral. Yaju would inspect the blade a little more before sitting it down and nodding," You can return to normal now, it seems that the issue has been resolved," it would be at this moment, that the sword would turn back into the boy known as Kodomorashi and take his place by Yaju's right side.

For now Yaju would tap his foot silently as he thought to himself, feeling no need to speak any further he had wondered what exactly was their motive for being here, besides for whatever Misaki had planned.
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Rain & Lightning [P,IO, Misa,Yaju] - Page 2 Empty Re: Rain & Lightning [P,IO, Misa,Yaju]

Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:19 pm
Misaki would keep her legs crossed as she brung the cup of tea to her lips taking a soft sip as she would smile as she felt the presence of another. She had the eyes and the senses she was stronger then mainly any Raikage before her beside her father. As she sat down in her robe the ceiling would of came crashing in as she had no worries as she would open her eyes slowly as Yaju took quick work of the debris and Amekage will disappear from sight as she remained seated. Her lips remained sealed as she had the lips to the cup tilting her head to the side as debris fall beside her as she open her eyes enough to look at Yaju new power and the boy in sword form.”Even the wet dog got new powers i see,maybe your not the only one who grown from being away Misaki”Maya will begin to speak. A smile spread on the face of the young kage as her head tilt to the other side as another piece of debris comes down as she remain seated. Closing her eyes again she would place the cup on the table atop one of the debris from the ceiling this proven her reason for being here to such a point now.

She would open her eyes as Yaju begin to speak as she would sigh”enough Yaju we are not here to tell this man how to run his village every village have those that is rotten to the core”she would say taking another sip.”I’m going to just get to the point here if you don’t mind”she will speak.”I am here to offer you a deal of companionship one deal you should look into with all your mind and all your soul as my words are heard from me”she will begin.””Kumogakure need a expansion and i feel that our to lands can make a uprising Militia,and increase our War assets if one is needed,This plan is quite simple Amegakure become part of Kumogakure but still hold there own banner over their lands,I’m offering you a chance to be one with one of the five nations under my rule”She will pause for a second.”But you will still have your individual power,i’ll even station a device to connect our two villages if so be it,i offer you this out the goodness of my heart,is there any questions you wish to ask?”she will finish up. 
Kenjiro Uchiha
Kenjiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4000

Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:44 pm
Worr was back in his office as he looked to the Lady Raikage as he watched Yaju destroy the debris. Great, his office was going to need yet ANOTHER renovation. This might end up being beneficial in the long run. As soon as Yaju returned he scolded the Worr, and Worr politely bowed to him in forgiveness, as he came back up he was still wearing a smile as if all was well. He knew though that with this there were seeds of distrust within the confines of the Village and he would need to take care of them.

"Forgive me Sir, at this moment there are a few things that came with becoming the Village Leader that are new to me, but I will come to the truth before long and it will not happen again you have my deepest apologies."

He would say as he turned to the Lady Raikage Misaki, still in a robe he choked back from making sure he did not have another nosebleed as he listened to her speak and get straight down to business. Worr looked at her as if in deep thought for quite some time before reaching behind the bar and picking up a 75 year old Whiskey from a factory located in the bowels of the Industrial Sector of Amegakure.

"Before I answer, how about a drink? Yaju, I would be honored if you joined us over here"

He would begin as he picked up three glasses and went to his desk and sat each in front of him in a straight line as if there was some workers table before him. There was no ice in the glasses, and the Whiskey looked to be at room temperature. Worr's expressionless face showed no signs of worry, distrust, or stress as he perfectly filled the three glasses with three fingers worth of the strong smelling goldish brown liquor as he looked between them.

"So...you extend the theoretical Borders to Amegakure, making it apart of your territory, yet I retain my power and hold on my land...This is reasonable and fair and I have no objections to it whatsoever since I am in need of Allies that can help me make sure I can control the peace within my Village. So before I agree, just a few things I would like to make known."

Worr would say as he would drink from his glass slowly, the liquor hitting his lips was bitter, yet had a hint of spice and was almost smokey in flavor as he finished his drink he would put the glass back down on the table and smile as he looked at the glass.

"First, I will remain a neutral power, I will provide assistance when asked without question, and I will safeguard anything you need. Secondly, I wish for Amegakure to be a safe Haven for those that are in need of asylum regardless of their transgressions, but if those in question are indeed known from the Village of Kumogakure as international criminals I will execute upon request. Finally...What would be the procedure and course of action for IF and WHEN I do decide to make amove to become a Major Village, how would the village of Kumogakure proceed?"

Worr would look between the two of them with a seriousness that could only be described as threatening and dangerous, yet cunning, and caring at the same time. He looked at them the smile gone as he awaited the answer from the Lady Raikage Misaki, and her trusted guard Yaju.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:04 pm
Once again he was scolded by Misaki when he had spoke his mind, although it had some truth to it he also understood what she had meant in his actions. With a soft sigh, Yaju would sit back down and scratch his head rather vigorously before mumbling something to himself, or rather something to the boy. Kodomorashi would stand up and playfully salute Yaju before hopping off and out of the office, his own destination was outside of the office building for a little bit of air while the adults had began to talk. His suspicions were confirmed as Misaki had stated her intentions, a merge of the two villages with Kumo at the top of the food chain and Ame underneath it. Although the village would still retain its dependance and have its own leader, it would be apart of the Land of Lightning.

" I do not know if i should drink....it is not a good scene and i am unfortunately not of age, believe it or not i am only eighteen," now if Misaki had stated otherwise he would join in and drink with them, although he would only drink  single glass before sitting back down. It was only during that moment that one would be able to see his mouth and the scar that trailed across his nose. The collar would be returned to his face as he cleared his throat and resumed his surveillance of the surrounding area with his byakugan.

Yaju would interject for only a moments notice even though it would have created a backlash from Misaki," On the grounds of the Missing ninja and criminals of Kumo, we ask that you capture them and leave their sentencing and execution to us. The reason for this being, is the fact that they might have information that needs to be retrieved before disposal," his mind was quick and sharp, that being the only issue he had saw that needed attention, he would leave the rest to Misaki for her decision alone.

Although as the two had continued to talk Yaju would whisper to Misaki that he was going to head outside for a moment to get a little fresh air and would leave Kodomorashi to watch over things. Promising he would be back in a moments notice, yaju left for outside where he would get some fresh air. After a while of being outside, the door would slam open and the...well body of Yaju would come in but not the same. He would look more along the lines of a woman," fucking son of a bitch tricked me...i am going to beat him for this," mumbling to himself sitting down he would tuck his arms under his chest which had now become breasts...this was not a good situation for him.
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:02 pm
Misaki would remain seated as the rubble was around her as her eyes looked as the Amekage would return firstly apologizing for his ninja actions. She could tell he was fresh off the market as he gave that off without being able to handle his own ninja but mistakes happen,She closes her eyes as she would yawn softly as her body seemed to tense up as she streched slightly to let her muscles relax as she sat there with the room gone and now the rain was pouring into the office thankfully she was under some of the roof left and stop herself from getting wet more then she already was. She would listen to the Amekage speak about getting some drinks she remained silent for now as she watched his movements her Kenseigan activated she believed he was now viewed as he should be a leader as his Chakra would be memerized by Misaki as she watch him place the glasses on the table.”It’s fine Yaju accept the man’s gracious hospitality,it will be rude not to it is good to relax every now and then”Misaki will suggest as she scooted the glass towards Yaju with to of her fingers. As the leaders word begun to get more serious now as he would speak a little piece she couldn’t help but smile.

“Yes your land will be part of Kumogakures reign and my fathers,domain for his return this combination is simple i take it you remember the Fire Nation Law….if it was stated in these parts it was a efort to stop war from breaking out,So as daughter of Kurisu Ametsuchi i put upon you the deed to be under Kumogakure quite simple i will say and yes expanding my territory and giving your village more protection if need be,a kinda if you got my back i got yours kinda deal”

She would bring the glass to her lips as she would take a sip but get a bad taste from it due to it not being Jack Daniels or her fathers Tiger Blend. She would listen to the man voice his terms or rather repeating everything she pretty much told him as she would yawn softly as she place her glass back onto the table.

“Your first request was already part of the deal,you just follow the orders of me the Raikage and we will be just fine so don’t worry,A Safe haven? thats a big step your taking Amekage a big step i hope you don’t regret i was like you before but it ended with a boy being struck down and turned into a backpack by a hunter nin”Remembering about Shoutens experinment sent shivers down her spine”So be careful what you do...we can only help so much and not fully if you purposely put yourself in danger” she will finish as he begun to talk about the crimnals that come from Kumo and come here,but before she would answer Yaju had already answered it smiling slightly as she would stare into Worr eyes as he ask his question. before she answered she was whispered to and she would nod her head approving his exit as Kodo was left behind.

“If that do happen we will remain allies but you will not be under me unless,you are proven to be a weak leader and let your village go down then you will remain under my wing like a toddler who can hardly walk….that will b my course of action hopefully i won’t have to do that,and before then you have became a strong leader during that time”She wil finish as Yaju chakra returned he was a woman….”Like the new look Yajuette”she would say jokingly as she covered her mouth”Kodo dear at least you got a Mommy now”
Kenjiro Uchiha
Kenjiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4000

Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:01 am
Worr looked at them both before smirking a bit at Yaju's perdicament. After he was done he finished his drink and stood up and offered his hand out to them both to shake.

"From this moment on...I the Amekage...will ally and extend the borders of Kumogakure to the Village of Amegakure."

Worr looked at the two and waited to see if there were any final things to be said before the meeting was to be over.

(Sorry its so short...not a whole lot more to say?)
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:26 am
A strong twitch had became of Yaju's right eye as he looked at Misaki with an angry expression," Oh...laugh it up, i want to see what happens when this occurs to you. How the hell do you move around with these things? Their like fucking sandbags...but squishier, and i am not his mother," his voice slightly raised as he turned his...well her head away from Misaki. Oh yeah everyone was getting a kick out of this accept for him, but he would wait to say anything further. Seeing that the two villages were now allies under the Kumogakure flag, Yaju would stand up and move towards the door, standing on the side that opened so when the two had left, he could easily open the door and they would walk out. Kodomorashi stood to his left as well, eyeing Yaju up and down before tilting his head in confusion," So do i call you daddy or mommy? i am confused," a simple question that Yaju had no issues answering," I'll put it this way if you call me "mommy" i will make sure you never get the food you like the most and ill lock you up in the cave for three months," at the sound of that he would nod almost out of fear before hugging Yaju's leg.

For now Yaju would wait for Misaki to say anything else before handing her a small parcel," I ran into Kuro outside when i had left earlier although he might have already left, anyways he said to give this to you...don't know why, and i did not ask but he said it would help you with "something"," making the air quotations rather lightly, he would wait to see what see did before leaving.
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:15 am
Everything was settle now the preparations was all that was left as she would take her final sips of her drink before standing up. Not paying attention to Yajuettes rampage as she would remove herself from her seat as she would walk towards the exit.

Her eyes looking towards Yaju before taking the parcel she was given raising a eyebrow still at the point of him having boobs now as she couldnt help but laugh."Anyway Amekage i will send my preparation team to build the device they will need your DNA so it dont fall in the wrong hands"

Putting the parcel in her pocket she would rufle Kodo hair as she would activate the transfer due to him being hooked on Yaju with a single bolt of lighting they would be struck and teleported back to Kumogakure with no time to lose..before she teleported....she gave Worr the thumb up as she spoke...

"I'll Be Back"Like she was a terminator or something...then they were gone,..

(Exit if not interuppted)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum