Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13060

New Faces [P][NK] Empty New Faces [P][NK]

Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:54 pm
Samaruo was casually hanging out by the village market area, admiring the view today. The many villagers passed the half enclosed purple curtain stand, with only one customer at the stand. He was off today, no post to be patrolled, no missions to be taken, no plans for tonight either, just a day of leisure. He only dreamt of such days, lounging off without a care in the world, well, Samaruo did just that.

All he wore for today was his causal village clothes, his all black attire that was similar to Madara Uchiha's attire, minus the red armor of course, the silver belt like cord wrapping around his waist. He also had a kunai pouch that held 5 kunai, which was strapped to his left waist side. His feet wore sandals that were made of wood, with the leaf village emblem at the bottom. Lastly, he had his leaf headband wrapped around his forehead, his hair tied in a pony tail that only left his two side bangs hanging free. His hair was quite long, both the two bangs and his pony tail passed shoulder length, the pony tail being the longest as it reached his mid back section.

Sitting at a food stand, the stool being high enough so that his feet dangled, he sipped on some fresh fruit drinks that he himself fell in love with. He could do this all day, sip from the strawberry drinks with the overhang of the stand keeping the sun out of his way. The only thing he needed was company, since he was the only one sitting at the stand. There were four seats available, minus one, for Samaruo was sitting in one. All the seats were lined up horizontally; Samaruo was sitting in the left middle seat. His head was lowered a bit as was his now arched back since the counter was kind of low, both his heads wrapped around the half full cup, messing with it a little.
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

New Faces [P][NK] Empty Re: New Faces [P][NK]

Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:51 am
The sun was about to set and Johnny grew bored "Man sometimes it stinks to be a kid" Johnny looked down from a tree at the villagers "Look at all the adults having so much fun. Why can't I be old like them no rules just living how i want to live" Johnny then seen a couple walking "This could be fun Zahahaah!" Johnny grab a stink bomb out from his pocket and waited for the couple to arrive at his target "Come on just a couple more steps..." Johnny then threw the stink bomb at the couple there faces turn in a sour look "Zahahhaha! The couple looked up both showing ninja headbands "Oh crap! gotta run" Johnny ran as fast as he could the ninja couple followed "Dam i'm not going to be able to get away!" Johnny then quickly ran throw the crowd off people he grab a straw hat and within a few steps he grab a coat he then fit in the crowd "I think i lost them?" Johnny looked back and forth not seeing the ninja he then caught eyes with the couple "Dam!" Johnny quickly walk into a ramen food stand a fabric cover the front of the stand covering Johnny from the couple but there was a man sitting to his right "I'll have what his having" Johnny took a glance at the man next to him

"So who are you?" Johnny still had the cloths he stole and hide his voice making him seem older then he really was
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:50 am
Moments later, Samaruo would look towards his left, a straw hat individual would accompany him. Samaruo didn't know who this person was, thought he did order the same thing he had. He looked like a kid to Samaruo, though his voice seemed to be older, a lot deeper. "I'm Samaruo Uchiha, what's your name?" Samaruo's voice was a nice clam and friendly tone. "There very good by the way, I'm pretty sure you would like it." The drinks that they served here were really out of this world, the blend was perfect. He said so right after a quick sip from his cup, he now wondered whether or not he should buy another one, he already had two.

After Samaruo spoke, a group of people would run pass the stand in a hurry, speaking about finding some kid who pranked them. It didn't mind Samaruo, soon after their footstep would fade out, they were now far away from the stand.
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen

Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:17 am
Johnny notice the man give out his name "A Uchiha are you" Johnny smirk "Well my name Johnny Senju i wouldn't give out my name to just anybody but seeing i'm in my own country i see no harm" Johnny notice a couple voice "Dam there here!?" Johnny look claim not showing any kind of fear or concern on what was happening outside they later leave in moment Johnny sights and let out a deep breath "Goood" Johnny then took a slip of the drink samauro had told him was good "Ewww gross!"Johnny spit of the drink and so did his hat being at such a young age Johnny didn't yet enjoy the taste of alcohol yet "What was this!" Johnny then notice ha has now given up his true age and now wonder what the man will think
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:59 pm
Samaruo took note of the boy's name, a Senju he was. A Uchiha and a Senju sitting together was an odd picture, perhaps the boy didn't know about the roots of the two clan's history just yet. Samaruo thought it was best this way for now, he didn't need to know of such hate at a young age. "It's nice to meet you Johnny", Samaruo's tone was the same, returning the smile that was given to him by Johnny. Seconds later, Samaruo watched the boy spew out his drink, guess the taste didn't agree with him, Samaruo laughed a bit. If he would be allowed, Samaruo would pat Johnny's back a bit with his right hand, ensuring if he was alright. "You will get used to it later on when you get older, but I suggest you don't make it a habit, pretty bad one actually. So kid, what brought you here"
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen

Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:45 pm
"Ahhh I guess you could say i'm running away from my troubles right now" Johnny had a smile on his face "So what the heck is it like to be a ninja!" Johnny notice the man headband "I mean is it as great as everyone makes it out to be!?" Johnny look at the waiter "I'll take a bowl of some ramen please" the waiter went back to make Johnny order "My parents are known as being great ninja in my clan and i want to grow up to live up to there power" The bowl of ramen came out as Johnny stuff his face with his food as he waited for samaruo answer
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:01 pm
"I see", samaruo stated. He did not know what the kid was talking about. Maybe it had something to do with that group that passed by here not too long ago, Samaruo however doubted it.

"What's it like?", Samaruo questioned. The life of a ninja is tedious work, which demanded a lot of effort to have a successful career. However, Samaruo did not want to make it sound too bad, since the kids aspirations to become as successful as his parents were very high. "Well for starters, its a lot of work, and it a lot takes a lot of determination. It's a good thing you have that goal in mind, so you are on the right track to becoming a splendid shinobi. Also, when you said you wanted to live up to their power, did you mean their reputation, or just power in general.?" Samaruo would listen closely to Johnny's next words, waiting to act accordingly.
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen

Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:38 am
"Well I didn't think of it like that" Johnny took a moment to look it over "Well doesn't power give you respect and get people to look up to you?" Johnny took a sip of water the owner had given him "I mean i don't think anyone would want to be a weakling." Johnny laugh "That wouldn't make any sense if my parents didn't have the strength to defend themselves then they wouldn't have made it this far in there ninja life" Johnny finish off the glass of water "Well what do you think makes a ninja samaruo seeing that your one right now and by guessing by your age it looks like you done a good job of not dying Zuhahha!" Johnny waited on samaruo to reply back as he order another water
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:42 pm
"You have a funny sense of humor...", Samaruo said as he hid his smile behind the cup he held to his lips. But yes, nobody wants to be weak, and power may give respect. However, in the en, it all comes down to how you use such power. Samaruo lowered down his cup as he took a moment to himself. It had been quite some time since Samaruo talked to a kid like this, acting as a somewhat mentor. Now looking over towards Johnny, he would answer his question about what it took to be a ninja. "It's like I said before, it takes a considerable amount of will power to be a successfully shinobi. You can't slack off on anything for a moment..., for an idle second could mean death, or the death of someone you know." Samaruo saying this brought back the incident that happened at the village gates, Samaruo took a moment to assure himself. He didn't mean for it to come out like that, it was the memory of that event that caused him to utter those words.

Talking with Johnny made his wondered if he was a genin, and if he belonged to a team. Johnny did say that eh wanted to become a strong shinobi just like his parent, so the possibly was a bit high. He was curious to see if he was, maybe, just maybe, Samaruo would try again. To teach someone his ways, to pass his ideals down to another, properly. "Johnny, have you been around the academy?"
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen

Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:38 pm
Johnny nod he head as his listen to Samarou words "I think i understand what your talking about" as he heard Samaruo ask if his been to the academy school "Yes i have i'm a student right now but i'm about to become a genin tomorrow" Johnny smiled "Then i'll be able to join a team and start mission and really prove myself as a ninja" Johnny couldn't get the imagine of wearing a headband out of his mind "Do you remember the day you become a genin?" Johnny waited for samaruo to reply back

SOrry short post
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum