Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Ichirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi Orochi
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13060

New Faces [P][NK] - Page 2 Empty Re: New Faces [P][NK]

Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:24 pm
Samaruo nodded towards Johnny, like Samaruo himself, he was headed towards the right path. Hearing the news about Johnny becoming a genin tomorrow was excellent news, perhaps he could fill the empty spot within Samaruo's team. Samaruo has hardly been able to come into contact with his other teammates, he could guess the reasons why.

Choosing to answer Johnny's question, Samaruo when thought back to his graduation. Samaruo didn't receive any special awards or anything, he passed the exam just like all others. It was probably due to his antisocial behavior, thought those ways have long left Samaruo for the time being. Samaruo learned that it would be best for him to interact with his friends a bit more, so that he could always make sure if they were alright. It's amazing what happens behind closed doors, Samaruo thinking back towards Irou. " I sure do, I don't think anyone who has gone through such preparation in the academy could forget their final reward for working so hard; to become a genin, is indeed a high honor." Samaruo looked towards Johnny, letting him know that what he had accomplished was very honorable. "Which reminds me, when you become a genin, I want you to put in a request to join Team 4, my team. I believe with the right guidance, you could become just like your parents Johnny, valued shinobi of the Leaf." Through Johnny, Samaruo saw a chance to start over, correct the errors of his ways, and see too it that Johnny would succeed.

Samaruo would now wait for his reply, wishing to see if he would accept Samaruo's wishes.
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:10 pm
Johnny heard Samarou last words "You want me to apart of your team!?" Johnny just meet this man and his already asking for him to join his team Johnny felt honored and couldn't believe was happening to him "Of course I will i believe with your help i'll be able to become a great ninja somebody who will make a difference in this world" Johnny face showed joy "This is amazing I gotta go home and get some rested for my exam tomorrow I'll see you soon sensei" Johnny laugh not that wasn't like Johnny at all to show so much respect to another person "I promise you won't regret this Samaruo" Johnny said that as he ran off
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13060

Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:24 pm
"Lets hope so, Johnny." Samaruo's eyes followed as the boy ran off, he was a very active person. The way he carried himself, it was just like Irou. It couldn't be helped, their actions almost mirrored each other.

Right before Samaruo would take his leave after he paid his bill, the owner of the stand's eyes would meet Samaruo's. A stern look would form on Samaruo's face, till he relaxed himself. He just released that Johnny never paid for his items, nevertheless, Samaruo paid his and johnny's bill. He was indeed so much like Irou. With that, Samaruo would casually walk to his cousin's home.

[Exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum