Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 2:22 pmCiel UchihaThe Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 1.Today at 12:48 pmJoro ShokkuFoxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 50%
69 Posts - 18%
25 Posts - 7%
19 Posts - 5%
18 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 2%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

A Walk Among Comrades(Open/Nk) Empty A Walk Among Comrades(Open/Nk)

Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:50 pm
A Walk Among Comrades(Open/Nk) 142wnyt

They clouds were floating by as they normally do it was surely a day to sot back and relax. Well you would of thught anyway,the Raikage had just returned to her village not to long ago. She had to kill a Tenga nin who had somehow got through her defenses. This was truly something she hated,how could a lowly boy get pass her Shinobi,the very shinobi she put so much trust in.This just didn't make sense to her,since her office was destroyed she had to stay out of it as repairs was made. The young kage was walking the streets of her village now maybe it was time she greeted her villagers like she should and meet all her shinobi though some she had yet to meet. She normally was busy with paperwork normally but with her office a mess she had none.Misaki is a well-endowed female with long, flowing, wavy scarlet hair with an elegant, loosely tied knot at the back, Misaki wears a very provocative outfit comprising of a revealing, halter-type armor breastplate top, that leaves much of her cleavage and stomach exposed, with light-armored gauntlets and greaves on her forearms and forelegs, respectively, as well as her thighs. She also wears a dark bikini bottom with a piece of cloth obscuring her hips. She wears a dark scarf around her neck.

She would of been walking around the village as her arm rested as she would of yawned as she was in the center of the village. Crowds of villagers begun to surround her as she smiled at all the yound children that was in this village. She was happy to be part of this society she worked to make these children smile and live a long life. She gave hope to these people a way to escape the pain that they normally went through at this age.The crowd was loud as she smiled kneeling down as she placed a hand ontop of a young girl head."You remind me of myself at your age"she says as she smiles at her,the youn child was so joyous from that comment she hugged Misaki. Hugging the girl back before she would stand back up,she fought for these people and they gave her the will to fight on and never give up. She hoped they did the same with her own shinobi to never give up,cause there not just fighting for themselves but also these people.

Wc:403

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

A Walk Among Comrades(Open/Nk) Empty Re: A Walk Among Comrades(Open/Nk)

Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:44 pm
For once the beast would not be in the cave, no instead he felt like being outside amongst the civilians and lower ninja. Today of all days was a good day for him, the past few days allowed him to be truly happy although only one person would know the true reason he was happy. As the seventeen year old boy laid upon the rooftops of Kumo, many scents passed his nose while some were interesting some were just boring and had no meaning to him. As time went on one scent hit his nose in particular and made his head jerk up in what seemed like excitement.

A small grin appeared on his face as he jumped off of the rooftop and landed in the alleyway, his black shirt and flak jacket moving slightly as he straightend out his clothing. Grabbing his halberd, Crescent moon from the shadows of the alley he would begin to walk towards the scent with a major pep in his step. After what seemed like five minutes of walking, he would come to the left of Misaki and somewhat decent smile as he bowed," Good to see that you are finally home lady Misaki I take it your trip went well?," ignoring the other due to him not really caring about anyone else at this moment.

Shifting the sword to the side a little he would show Misaki the strange tattoo on his neck which was on the side only she could see at the moment," I have something that I wanted to show you when you had the time...and I also have something I need to tell you as well," seeing no point in keeping it hidden from his Master. He now awaited her response whether it be good or bad.
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen
Stat Page : Yagi
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 12500

Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:48 am
Hunter was in the village today enjoying the cool mountain breeze as he was riding on top of his Familiar/Friend Slow Death. He began to notice a crowd forming up as he looked out among a crowd forming. Hunter was wearing his new getup; His Yagami, boots, and Belt. His black cargo pants, mesh shirt, and Harness with all of his weapons strapped to him. He was always armed just in case, hell most Kumo ninja were in the world today, and finally his over shirt and Headband. He saw Tee yelling out as he stood up to see a crowd. Looking out he finally saw what all the commotion was about, and it was none other than the Lady Raikage. Hunter jumped off Slow Death as he began to make his way to the crowd as he came up to Tee. Tee looked to be trying to get her attention so Hunter would not try to stop him from whatever he may be trying to do. Hunter sighed as he new if he wanted to meet the Lady Raikage himself he would have to wait patiently. He hopped back up onto Slow Death and told him to sit as he noticed a bit of the crowd looking over at him now Hunter was now satisfied and content with waiting. He noticed though from the corner of his right eye a flash of silver, knowing that only a few people had this trademark Hunter focused as he used his tracking eyes to pick out specific heat signatures. He soon picked out Sensei Yaju’s Body Heat as he smiled. Alas, Sensei Yaju had an important look on his face and Hunter did not want to bother him at the moment with his questions, so instead Hunter finally just sat down as most of the crowd began to play with Slow Death, who would play back. Hunter began to think though…He really needed to leave the nation to search for the main branch of his family, or search the other Nations in his quest for power…Hunter sighed.

WC: 345
Kiwoharu Kimishima
Kiwoharu Kimishima
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:42 am
On his way to the shop for some tools, Kiwoharu heard the sounds of a crowd nearby. He looked in its direction, his eyes managing to scan through the crowd to find Lady Raikage. It seemed she drew a crowd wherever she went. He admired her power, not quite old enough to admire her beauty, at least not from a subjective standpoint. He also liked how she could connect with just about everyone in the village. He headed toward her just as a few other ninja got there. One had a large turtle that attracted some of the crowd. One he recognized as Tee, though he seemed a bit more excited than he was used to seeing him. He was wearing his usual outfit, good enough to protect him from the elements in these mountains.

He stopped on the inner edge of the crowd, letting the person that was talking to the Raikage speak and receive his answer. It would just be rude to interrupt two adults talking, especially if it was something important. He kept vigilant of his surroundings so that he'd know if she addressed him, while also taking this opportunity to look at the sky.
Charmander
Charmander
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:43 pm
Charmander was walking through the village, trying to get over his vast shyness and aversion to people. He still found it awkward when people tried to talk to him or get him to talk. He had his orange bandanna covering his mouth and nose as usual, to hide the scars. He also had two bright red new scars on his arm in the shape of a 'T'. He had discarded his bandages, letting the cuts air out today. They were a constant reminder to Charmander of his battle with Tee. He wanted to seek greater power and quickly. He just didn't know how yet. 

As he walked through the village, he was slinking from one door way to the next or one ally way to the next to avoid people. He was starting to notice more people in one area. His curiosity beat his timidness and he walked forward. He stood on the edge of the crowd that was now around the Lady Kage. He watched as she hugged a small girl, the girl seeming to be excited and joyous afterwards. Charmander wondered who she could be. He really had been to sheltered as a child. Then he heard Tee's voice yelling out over the crowd. Charmander ducked a little, startled. He was not sure if he wanted to face Tee yet after he had lost to him but he was still curious who this popular lady was. Charmander tucked into the crowd a little closer, hoping no one would notice him.

[wc 252]
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:32 pm
A Walk Among Comrades(Open/Nk) A5gh80

The village of Kumogakure was truly alive at that moment as the Raikage herself was at the center of attention. Her smile showed on her face as she glanced around at her people each showing a smile,which to her was words of joy if anything else. Her eyes would close as her senses would of caught onto a chakra signature that was approaching her location. She would of continued to be playing with the young kids that was sureounding her it was truly a beautiful sight to be in. She smiled as she would of looked up at the sky above cqtching a glance of Tee coming down from above her eyes keeping up with him as her body would twirl to the right, With this motion the boy who would be falling down wouldn't land on her or any of the kids as he would of be freefalling pretty much. She would of smiled"Hello Tee it's nice to see that your well"her voice spoke softly as she would of giggled a bit before she gave him her attention for the moment. It was nice to be greeted in such a ways she felt warm inside as if she could really spend her whole life like this,but she knew this wasn't possible for to much longer...

She would smile at Tee as she would be driven from her focus as yet another chakra signature she knew was approaching. Her eyes looking towards her left as she would of watch as Yaju had made a appearence. A smile erupted on her face as she watched him get towards her,seeing the blade on his back"Well someone went all armory in my get away"she spoke passionately. She would watch as Yaju would of came to a halt looking at him as he did,she would listen to his words."My trip was ok,learned a few things though,i will talk about te details later"she says owards him slight seriousness in her tone. Her eyes shifted to Tee,He was dead but now he lives,was her uncle seriously the maker. Shaking her head slightly as she listened to Yaju once more paying attention to the mark on his neck."You need to tell me somethng and show me? Very well you can speak here or later which ever you perfer"she says with a smile towards him. Her hand attempting to be placed on Yaju shoulder,and her head going towards his ear"We had a intruder in my office from Tenga,my office was utterly destroyed,but the boy responsible have been slain"she whispered to him.

Her eyes would watch as the crowd would of begun to decrease to a turtle like alligator type thing, Her eyebrow raised as her head would turn towards the boy upon this animal of strangness. She raised a eyebrow for a second before crossing her arms over her chest as she was curious who this new kid was."Hey you with the alligatorturtlemcjigger thingy,whats your name?"she asked as she stood there awaiting his reply as she was speaking to hunter at this moment she haven't see  this boy since she had left here she wondered what made her village grow in such a short time. Turning her head to Yaju"so tell me anything happe  while i was away any new changes,i see knew faces that i never seen before"she would explain towards him as her arms remained crossed,She would of yawned she was kinda tired she haven't slept since she got back here. Her eyes continuing to scan the crowd as mot of them was around the strange creature giving her aome breathinf room. She just waited a reply from the boy with the strange thing of a animal.

While she was awaiting Hunter reply to her questiin she would of spotted yet another new shinobi she havent seen. She was curious on who and where this people came from. She just looked at the boy who was just staring at the sky at the moment. Now she was even more curious as to where did all these new people come from,or did she jus not just seem them,she hardly paid attenrion to the academy so that wasn't truly a shock at al really."So boy you seem to be new here,your name""she spoke towards the boy who was looking towards the sky she was curious of all these new people and wanted to know there stand point but she will wait,she wondered what strived them to want to become shinobi. She asked her uncle the same thing he spoke about Family but with so much power was that really what truly strived him. She would be thinking on this as she was awaiting replies from her shi obi that she spoke to personally she wanted to get to know them,by her reaching out she can really make Kumogakure shine,

Misaki body would shift as her eyes view the boy wh seem to try and hide since the crowd was moving about he was out in the open. She would raise a eyebrow as she rub the back of her head softly as she smiled."You know we can see you right?"she said with a soft smile as she looked towards Charmander, She saw all these new faces each having a story of there own she bet."Whats your name?"she asked like she asked the other two she would be in a good mood nonetheless to be back in Kumogakure but now she was curious and wanted to know what was there key. Just like she asked her uncle she spoke"Shinobi of Kumogakure what strives you...and your path of a Shinobi..what truly pushes you"she would ask outloud not minding the crowd for now but the shinobi that have surrounded her now from all directions, They weren't just comrades,they were family"Viper...if Family is what you protect watch me do it better"she thought to herself as she awaited replies. She wanted to push herself even more to learn about her own shinobi and help them progress for the better good and protect them from wandering from the flock.

Wc1408

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 22000

Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:11 pm
Yaju had a small smile on his face as he watch the seal glow for a moment and nod," I have mastered the art of Fuuinjutsu for the protection of the village and made a seal to bolster our power through the village, though I can only give it to two others, I wanted to show you what it could do in a combat situation," nodding he would scratch his head lightly and begin to look down at the ground. As she spoke of an intruder in the village he would remember seeing the late Raikage coming into the Kage building with a young boy, although that might have been the intruder she was speaking of," Oh yes that reminds me, there was a boy walking with your in the Kage building but I did not question it due to it being your father," whispering this in a way that only she could hear him speak.

When she had asked who hunter was he would smile and wrap his arm around him," This here is member of my squad- Team Four and also a good asset and fighter for Kumo. Although he is a bit odd he has my respect and I want to see him grow into a strong ninja under my tutelage," patting him on the back he would remember that he had something very important to disclose to her.

He would set his sword beside him he would bow in a tradition form as he bowed near her feet," Lady Misaki... I have made not only a terrible mistake but I have broken a rule that you have given me. I went to one of the villages and took two of their ninja to help with my studies of fuuinjutsu, knowing the consequences of my actions. I asked on this day for your forgives, and any punishment you give me whether it be death or worse I will take with no problem, I am sorry that I broken your trust in me and even if you never trust me again, I want to show you that I want you to remain my master until the day I die," pulling out a kunai he would make a small cut on the top of his bicep followed by a wolf claw, in his family this was a sign that he would hold true to his word and remain loyal to his master until death- like making a new pact.

Whether Misaki agreed to this or not he would sit there as the small amounts of blood trailed down his right arm, but his face showed no sign of pain. He had broken his word with her and he needed to reassure her that he would never do anything like this again. When he caught her question he would answer before he received his punishment," What strives me...no what motivates me to live from day to day in a world that long since rejected me is to protect the ones that gave me a new life and to protect the only family I have. My ambitions are to finally find someone that can free me from the shackles placed upon me by my father and ancestors and above all to protect my master until she no longer needs me," looking up to her he would show her the first legitimate smile in forever.
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen
Stat Page : Yagi
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 12500

Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:55 am
Hunter listened and watched as both Tee and Sensei Yaju spoke to the Lady Raikage, they refered to her by name which was not odd it seemed.  Hunter sat atop Slow Death and watched as the crowd came up and began to pet him.  Slow Death was loving the attention he got so Hunter decided to join his Sensei.  Hunter jumped down and landed beside Sensei Yaju as he seemed to be the topic of the minute.  Before Hunter could speak though Sensei Yaju presented him, Hunter took no offence and instead took his hands and made a fist and gesture before bowing to the Lady Raikage.  He stayed bowed as he answered her question finally.

“I am Hunter Yagami, of the Yagami Clan.  As Sensei Yaju was saying, I am a member of Team Four under his command.  I am proud to be a soldier of the greatest Hidden Village.” He said as he came back up, his Tattoo seemed to be growing as his black eyes studied the Lady Raikage for a second without showing emotion.  “She is as beautiful as the goddess herself.” Legion said in his head as Hunter silently agreed.  Hunter stepped back feeling he was done introducing himself.  He listened to them talk as some more ninja from the village began to arrive.  Hunter then heard her speak and address everyone asking what their path was.  Hunter kneeled before the Lady Raikage beside his Sensei and he looked up  “My path…is to bring my Clan back to power and serve Kumokagure as the finest warriors.  I believe under Sensei Yaju’s training I will attain that power of which I seek.”  Hunter said as he kept still.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum