Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Daemon Yuki
Daemon Yuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A stroll with a former Kage - Page 2 Empty Re: A stroll with a former Kage

Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:24 pm
Shinji had decided to give him a little tip about his clan element "Damn why didnt i think of that?" he said out loud a he placed the hand on his glass and tried to allow his wind and water elements to combine to make a slight freeze no one to completely freeze the orange juice but to chill it down to a nice cool drink. He brought the cup to his lips and took a sip noting that it had cooled but only a little bit not enough to hardly tell. He looked over at shinji and saw a orb of light in his hand that flickered "what's that?" he asked curious about what shinji was doing. he thought more of what uses the Ice element could do and all the ideas that came to him were very powerful indeed one such as a cage formed of ice that could freeze others who touched it and even ice needles he could be a very stealthy or powerful person with this element in his arsenal.
[twc=944/2k]
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:42 pm
Shinji was so concentrated on his reading that he did almost did not hear Deamon speak. However, he did hear it, only slightly muted as if his voice were much further away than it truly was. Still not altogether sure what the Yuki boy was talking about Shinji picked up the book so that the boy could easily see the cover and then spoke, "This is a book I started a long time ago and have never really gotten the chance to red it all the way through. It depicts how to go about using the storm element, or Ranton if you will. Its a mixture of the suiton and raiton elements and supposedly," Shinji placed the book down and continued speaking, "This Ranton element has 'laser like abilities' whatever that means. I have been trying to master this element for quite a while, but have been unable to do so, which is rather irksome...But, yeah, thats what this is. How'd cooling your drink go? I often find when learning elements that there is a certain emotion that goes with them...maybe thats just me"

Shinji was still oblivious to the fact that he had in fact been using the storm release unconsciously as he read seeing as the second he had started to talk to the genin the small orb dispersed without a trace that it was ever there. While waiting for a response from the genin Shinji took some time to eat away at his salad with a rather nonchalant munching. It had been a long time since he had salad and it was nice to be having something other than orange soda or pizza enter his body. Also while waiting Shinji mentally went over the main precepts of the storm release.
Daemon Yuki
Daemon Yuki
Citizen

Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:13 pm
Shinji described what he was doing and asked how cooling off the drink had went "Laser like abilities huh?" he said looking at the cover of the book. "Thats the same book you were reading when i asked for help learning water!" he said as he read the cover. "And its a slow process its hard to use both elements at once its a little bit taxing you know what i mean?" he asked shinji hoping he felt atleast a little somthing like he did. He tried again with his drink and thought of himself exuding ice from his hand and onto the cup. Not much happened but his drink did seem to cool off a little bit more as he did so 'so i have to think of it like that a single element not a combination of the two....like the dream Ice was made by Water and Wind but they stayed there helping in the attack not just no longer existing but they made one element one sound thing that shared both of their abilities.' he thought to himself as he took a few more bites of his ramen. "So this element do you have any ideas on you want to do with it?" he asked knowing he had ideas of his own for the Ice element but now one inspired by shinji Frost breathe if it could be done then he could breathe frost to freeze parts of an opponent's body including the throat if aimed right and that could lead to death. A smile formed on the young Yuki's face as he thought of the jutsu and what it would could do a million other ideas streamed into his head all at once, he was still holding his drink, but one stood out the most Ice just pure ice the Demigod element from his dream that was strong enough to push fire back to just a small smoldering flame. 

Daemon snapped back to reality as Shinji began to speak wanting to tell him of his idea for a jutsu was almost overwhelming but you don't tell something you are not sure about he would however tell shinji about his plans for a cage, more of a spiked dome, made of Ice and what the summon contract was for when he got the chance.

[twc=1333/2k]
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:21 am
Munching away on his salad and taking intermittent sips of orange soda allowed Shinji time to settle his thoughts and also take some time to listen to Deamon. As he ate he nodded along with what the Yuki was saying. It was indeed the same book that he had been reading when the genin wanted to learn about the water element. And though Shinji did not much feel the strain of mixing chakra all that much as he had a rather large chakra pool he simply nodded at that as well, because it was challenging to say the least, hell Shinji was never one for chakra control, but this was helping quite a bit. Finishing off his salad Shinji returned to his book once again and began reading the quick tips section.

One tip that caught his attention most of all was starting with only one element and then adding the other one to it. Shinji rather liked this concept and figured he could give it a try seeing as right now he was trying to mix both elements outright and well he was having no success there. Holding his palm out Shinji felt the water chakra surge through his body and towards his palm. He recalled when he had first learned the water nature. It felt exactly like this. Then came the surge of lightning and memories flooded back in from that day atop the skyscraper with Xyxer...how odd it felt like an age had gone by since then. Now, came the defining moment forming the orb. He had the right ratio and everything. A small orb formed in his hand once again, the same size as before. However, this time it was a stable glowing light of a artificial blue.

Alas, Shinji's concentration was broken by a question: what was he going to do with his storm release. Instantly the small blue sphere dissolved into the air and left a rather puzzled Shinji sitting in front of the genin. Sure, he had thought about it a bit, but not all that much. Giving it some serious thought he took a quick sip from his orange soda and furrowed his brow. Time moved to the internal while he thought.He had always wanted to wield a powerful technique that could rend the very earth before him...that would be truly amazing and a sight to behold. Though he had also wanted to be able to freely control ranton to his will...now that would be a sight to be seen. Naturally it would take some work, but he had no doubt that with a little time he could indeed learn how to achieve such greatness.

Coming out of his thought Shinji replied as thoughtfully as possible, "Well, call me conceited, but I would like to be able to bend the Ranton element to my will to serve many purposes and use it in any form my mind may think of. On the flip side of that I would also be interested to create a jutsu that is unrivaled in not only power, but beauty....What about you?" Waiting for a response Shinji figured he would try out summoning up an orb of storm chakra once again while he waited. He had been so close before. That quick tips page the book had was actually, surprisingly, a huge help. Normally those sections were gimmicks for lazy people, but this time it really helped.
Daemon Yuki
Daemon Yuki
Citizen

Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:53 am
Daemon took listened to what Shinji had said and felt his hand get slightly cooler but thought nothing of it as he answered the question that shinji had asked. "Well to bend Ice to my will as well it would be fun to be able to have such an amazing element to do what i want it to. I was also thinking of a dome that would surround the user in Ice and form spikes from it, maybe 4 meters in diameter, it would be a good Defense and a good Offence also the spikes would be able to hit those too close to the jutsu while the ice that surrounded me would prove very useful in defending against not only water jutsu but Fire as well. Then theres my plan with my Summoning animal the Salamander....You see some salamanders have some very powerful poison sacks.....If i was able to get access to the Poison sack i could implant it into myself and be able to breathe poison. Now imagine that combined with my ice element..... I could be a top notch assassin and not to mention powerful." he said as he reveled some of his plans to one of the people he respected most in this world. A smile was on his face as he finished his slight lecture, his hand was still on his cup and it kept getting cooler as he talked about what he planned to do when he was able to use the ice element.

He let go of his cup now ready to listen to Shinji if he said anything and ate some more of his Ramen, finishing it off in just a few minutes. He thought of what shinji had said beauty in jutsu that was something he had never thought of perhaps he could make his ice shine like a rainbow or even turn it completely black it would take some training sure but maybe he could outrival the beauty that Shinji spoke of. The boy did respect him but also knew that if he was going to get stronger he had to have someone to surpass and right now how was better then Shinji was? To him no one was it was as simple as that Shinji had taken time out of his day to not only help him with Water and now ice but even let him borrow money from him.....'FUCK' he thought to himself as he reliased that he had still not paid the man back the money he owed. "Im sorry Shinji but i seem to have forgotten about the debt i owe you and sadly i don't have a lot of Ryo to give to you." he said possibly interrupting the man if he was indeed talking at the moment. 'How could you forget? He lead your village and was nice to you when others weren't.....how could you?' he asked himself over and over in his head.

[TWC=1828/2000]
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:39 am
Daemon definitely had it all planned out to a tee. Hell, Shinji was once a planner, but that trait had not stayed with him as he went through ranks. There was once a time when Shinji would plan everything down to the very last detail. That was the trademark of his genin years. Each mission was executed perfectly and each assignment completed on time. At the time Shinji took pride in his work and reveled in completing missions for the good of his village. However, this need for perfection quickly died off with rank ups. Instead Shinji became lazy and "sleepy" it was an odd transformation, but it did not diminish the quality of his work. It was odd, but as the Yuki spoke, Shinji saw a lot of himself in the punk. The kid most surely had plans.

Most interesting of all was the boys' plan for the salamander summon. Shinji was not too well versed in his summons, but the salamanders did seem to be very powerful. Then again he could not tell if the boy was exaggerating their power or not. Either way he kept a mental note to keep his multi weave mask handy should he need to battle the Yuki. Granted currently it would not be much of a fight. Someday maybe, but not this day nor tomorrow and probably not the next....someday. He half wondered if the Yuki kid would amount to anything. Sure, he could learn all the elements he wanted, but was he any good in a fight? Perhaps he would find out another time.

Also, while Daemon spoke Shinji flowed chakra through his body once more. Like last time he started with the refreshing flow of water chakra and the shocking jolt of lightning chakra. Just as before the balance of chakra was perfect, now came the shape manipulation and ultimate creation of the storm release sphere. The sphere, the size of a softball now, slowly came to life in the palm of Shinji's hand. A pleased smile came across his face as this occurred. Naturally he was still listening to Daemon and would nod along with him, but also wanted to progress with his elemental control that was so vital in learning about how the storm release worked. He could feel the rush of energy as the ball of chakra floated six inches off the palm of his right hand. As it rose it gave off a ominous blue glow. The glow was not harsh nor was it too soft...it felt almost warm.

However, yet again, the orb started to break down when Shinji's concentration was broken by Daemon mentioning ryo. Honestly, Shinji had forgotten all about that ryo he lent him. Making a mental note he reminded himself to write that kind of thing down. It seemed that Daemon was rather shamed by the fact that he did not have any ryo with which to pay. Flashing a sympathetic smile Shinji replied in a warm voice, "Don't worry about. You can pay me back whenever. To the best of my knowledge I won't be going anywhere soon. Hell, I am a bit short on ryo as well. Since stepping down from the kage seat I have been doing D ranked missions to get quick cash." He could not help, but chuckle here at his own foolishness. "By the way do you plan on taking the chuunin exams?" Shinji wondered idly as He himself had never taken the exams and been ranked up due to his exemplary mission record.
Daemon Yuki
Daemon Yuki
Citizen

Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:08 am
Daemon watched as Shinji formed a nice little ball in his right hand and then came a question that he did not expect Shinji asked if he was going to take the Chunnin Exams. "Sadly i was not ready when they came around so i was unable to participate in them." he said looking down hoping Shinji was not upset that he had not been training a whole lot he hated solo training and that seemed to be all he could find as of now the people he had run across that were willing to spar him were a whole hell of alot stronger then he was. He took his hand from his glass and ran it through his hair "you see there are not many ninja that i can spar with that i am on par with hahaha..." he said while laughing nervously. He placed his hand back onto his glass and picked it up to take a sip the cooled off liquid hit his mouth and he almost choked on it " I DID IT!" he yelled while gagging himself with the orange juice and reaching across the table and touching Shinjis glass of Orange Soda "Try it!" he said a very wide and rather large smile spread across his face. "Well Well do you taste the difference?" He asked waiting to see what shinji said.

[TWC=2054 Requesting Ice element]
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:28 am
Shinji listened with open ears to Deamon's response about the chuunin exams. It was reasonable, but also a bit of a let down as Shinji had wanted to hear about an epic battle or two. Alas, he would his thirst for vicarious excitement would not be sated. Listening to what the Yuki had to say about his sparring experiences, which, from what Shinji could tell, amounted to very little. This was another point that Shinji could commiserate with. In his youth he had not been that much of a sparring kind of person. However, on the flip side there had not been nearly as many shinobi in Tengakure when Shinji was a genin. During his rule as kage he had opened the doors to the refugees of Kirigakure, which created a massive population influx the likes of which Tengakure had never seen. In fact, Shinji marked that down as one of his greatest accomplishments despite the fact that it drew dangerous shinobi to Tengakure itself, which had ended...poorly to say the least.

Just as Shinji was about to mention something about the whole sparring thing when the genin excitedly proclaimed that he had done it. Shinji's eyes widened involuntarily as the boy reached across and touched his glass of orange soda. In normal circumstances Shinji would have beaten up the poor genin for touching his drink, but Shinji noticed an icy steam rising from the drink so he shrugged, picked up the glass and brought it up to his lips. In an instant he could tell the difference: it was a nice cool temperature as opposed to the warm yucky temperature it was before. After taking a quick sip Shinji put the glass down And responded to the boy, "Yeah, it is a bunch cooler. Nice job. Do you mind waiting around while I finish getting this storm lamp down? It won't be long that much I promise..." With that Shinji laid out his palm once again and began to concentrate. Hopefully Daemon did not just up and leave.
Daemon Yuki
Daemon Yuki
Citizen

Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:32 pm
Shinji complimented him on being able to start using the Ice element but it was just the beggining of a very long list of things he wanted and had to Do next was attaining a higher Rank hopefully something worth getting possibly Jounin but he would settle with Chunnin if he had to. "Sure i dont mind sitting here and waiting!" he said happy that Shinji wanted him to stay and honestly Daemon wanted to stay to see what the storm lamp was all about. He smiled as he watched and drunk his now almost ice cold orange juice.
Tanji Heiji
Tanji Heiji
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7500

Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:04 am
Nodding slightly at the enthusiastic Yuki, Shinji returned his attention to his palm. For the third time he allowed both chakra natures to flow through his palm at a slow, but steady rate. Once again a small marble sized sphere formed in Shinji's palm. He felt the same warm sensation as before, but unlike before he was really focusing . At first the orb remained the same size ad flickered like a dying light. However,as Shinji started to feed chakra into the orb it began to grow and grow til it was about the size of a basketball. As it stood now the orb simply sat on Shinji's palm. It felt a bit warm, but otherwise it was not all that threatening.

With a bit of concentration Shinji willed the orb to float. For a second the sphere of chakra did not move an inch, but all of a sudden the orb lifted off his hand and floated in the air about a foot off the table. Bringing his hand back to his lap Shinji marveled at what he had done. In a phrase? He had done it. He had learned how to create the storm release. Not wanting to look too conceited he released the chakra and it went out like a light. Glancing up at Daemon, Shinji flashed a quick smile and spoke in a  rather hurried manner, "Well, I must say that went exceedingly well. I suppose I must be on my way. The next time we meet I expect to see some of that ice style." With that said Shinji gulped down the last of his soda, slapped some ryo on the table and went on his way with a nod to the genin. He had an odd feeling that he would be seeing the Yuki kid again, so he did not stand on formalities and, now that he thought about it, the mixing of the two chakra natures to make the storm release was a bit taxing on one's chakra system- he was feeling the fatigue set in.

[Exit.]
{TWC: 3068/3000, Storm release learned, +30 JP, and +750 ryo}
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum