Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Daemon Yuki
Daemon Yuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A stroll with a former Kage Empty A stroll with a former Kage

Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:38 am
Daemon was walking around the village when he saw a familiar form a form he hadn't seen in awhile something that made him rush over to and give a huge hug. "SHINJI!" he exclaimed "Where have been?" he asked wondering where the man who had helped him learn his element of water. "How is Oriax?" he asked as an offhand question more curious about where his former Kage had been. Where had this man been and what had he been up to these were the questions that ran through head at this specific moment.

[meh post sorry Shinji....]
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

A stroll with a former Kage Empty Re: A stroll with a former Kage

Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:52 am
There Shinji was minding his own business when he was ambushed by a wild hugging monster. Wait, that was not right. He knew there was no such thing as the hug monster. He had banished such fears long ago. Therefore the only logical explanation was that a person was in fact hugging him- go figure. Last time someone had hugged him it had been a creepy hobo who tried to pickpocket him...no one ever saw that hobo again. Maybe he went on vacation like hobos often do and then again maybe not. Who was to say? Luckily for the hugger Shinji recognized him from his time as kage. It was Daemon Yuki; the one who had wanted to learn the water release so desperately.

A warm smile spread across Shinji's face as he realized this. It was always nice to see familiar faces. Ever quick to answer questions Shinji responded to both of Daemon's questions in a cool even tone, "I have been roaming around the village for a while testing every restaurant and inn I can. As for Oraix he has been chilling in the land of the oni for a while. What have you been up to? Ever learn that water release?" Shinji had seen great promise in the boy and he was interested to see what people from his kage days were up to.
Daemon Yuki
Daemon Yuki
Citizen

Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:10 am
"Sounds like fun!" he said as he listened to what Shinji had been up to. "Yea although i have yet to learn any jutsu from it instead i have decided to learn my Clans Element Ice Release!" he said all of this rather enthusiastically so much so that his Doujutsu activated seemingly on its own. 'i need to work on Chakra Control...' he thought to himself as he deactivated it. "So oriax is taking it easy is he? That's good he is very long winded but i like him he seems quite strong." he said as he let go of Shinji and put his hands on the back of his head smiling at the man before him. Ice did have a unique ability he could cool water down to a nice cold level not to mention freeze things around him it would be good to have a few good jutsu to use that were of ice.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:40 am
The ice release...Shinji knew about zero things when it came to the ice release. He half wondered if Daemon knew where to start with such advanced chakra training, but he discounted the idea and continued the conversation in a rather cheerful fashion, "I'll tell you what: how about I help you learn that element? I will do whatever I can to help. Honestly, now, I have all the time in the world. What'd ya say? Whats our first stop going to be?" Shinji was more so interested in the practice of learning new elements and gain knowledge about the Yuki clan element, so he figured why?
Daemon Yuki
Daemon Yuki
Citizen

Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:45 am
"First stop is with me, so we can kinda roam around you see the Ice element is made by taking Water and super freezing with wind." he wondered if Shinji would catch on to he was implying that with out his help for the water element he would have never been able to learn ice. "I had a dream not long ago it was a weird dream..." he said nonchalantly not even knowing if the powerful man beside him would even care about his dream. "Well two dream really...." he said as he looked around and found a nice little spot to walk towards. "How about we eat some lunch first?" Daemon asked as they neared a ramen shop.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:32 am
Shinji listened to the boy and was, quite frankly, confused, but his face did not show it in the least. The the Yuki started to talk about dreams--Shinji was never much of a dreamer, but he was willing to listen all the same. However, when the boy mentioned lunch Shinji's face perked up a bit as he had not had breakfast. "Sure, lets go grab a bite to eat." Shinji was still a little mystified as to how the first stop was Deamon himself, but he was willing to play along and would follow the young genin to the ramen shop. Luckily it was not a place he had been before. Perhaps he would order something exotic like bacon. Wait...that was not exotic it just tasted amazing.
Daemon Yuki
Daemon Yuki
Citizen

Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:41 pm
Shinji agreed to lunch and they entered the ramen stand Daemon ushered the waiter over and ordered a bowl of Miso pork Ramen and a orange juice to drink. "So in this dream there was five gods all of them looked like the element natures. They fought amongst each other with no clear winner or loser until a man with red eyes took control over the Fire God forcing Wind Water and Earth to make a new element out of these elements one was ice and the other was a tree...,i don't know why a tree but i digress, Ice fought Fire pushing back the attack and even sort of defeating him but Fire vowed to come back and Destroy Ice.....then i woke up and went home." he said as he waited on the food remembering he said he had two dreams he spoke of the second one "The other dream was me fighting my dad....i kept loosing but at the end he lay on the floor dead i couldn't see who did it to him as the dream would start over from the begging....am i going insane?" he asked hoping Shinji didn't think badly of him.

[twc=571/2k]
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:18 pm
Naturally Shinji followed Deamon to the ramen bar and sat across from him. Wanting something a little different Shinji asked for a salad and an orange soda, which in case people forget is the drink of gods. He also listened silently to the young genin's two dreams the first one was rather interesting while the second slightly disturbing. Though Shinji's face showed no real emotion as he listened his mind was working on overtime. He had always been interested in dreams. This was due to the fact that Shinji, as a child, had had many rather random dreams. Thus, he figured he could sort of understand where Deamon was coming from, so he figured he would just gives his two cents to the boy, "Well I wouldn't say insane, hell, we all have dreams. I can't really comment about your dreams in particular, however I would say dreams are something to be wary of, but not fear." Nodding as if to affirm his own thoughts Shinji was pleased that at this point his lunch had arrived.
Daemon Yuki
Daemon Yuki
Citizen

Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:32 pm
Lunch arrived just after Shinji said to be wary of dreams but not fear them "So im not going insane thats good." he said as he thought over the principles of Ice release once again. One would use water and Wind at the same time and use the wind to freeze the water it was simple really but at the same time it was complicated as all get out as not everyone had the ability to use two natures at once and it was taxing on not only ones chakra reserve but also on stamina if used for long periods of time. Daemon would pick a fork, wanting to use the new tool from the west, and begin to eat his ramen. He found it difficult to do as you had to wind the noodles around the object first then put the noodles in your mouth. 'a lot like making a new element.' he thought to himself as he ate. "So is there any plans on some kind of like what Kumogakure did to get some Chunnin?" He asked Shinji remembering hearing something like that from one of the merchants around town that visted both places often.

[twc=769/2000 for Ice release]
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:11 pm
Shinji could not help, but scratch his head at the boy's question. He had honestly never heard of such a thing coming from Kumogakure. Then again Shinji did not pay much attention to current events anymore. He left that to people who cared. Naturally he did care. Instead he lived in the here and now, which reminded Shinji of something rather important: he was still trying to learn the storm release. At this thought Shinji pulled out a book he had been carrying. On the tattered cover read the follow: The Tempest In the sub text it read "Harnessing the storm" Shinji had been slowly drilling away at the book, but he had yet to be able to duplicate what he had read about. The orb of storm chakra had had made thus far was about the size of a baseball and only remained for a few second, thus it was of little use to him.

Not wanting to be a complete social pariah Shinji made conversation as he read. Reading and talking was a skill that Shinji had developed in his time as kage and one he found useful almost everyday, "So, the Yuki clan element is ice, yes? Why not try something out like...um... I don't know try cooling down your drink a bit. That might be a start as I doubt you will just be breathing frost over night." Shinji would allow Deamon to stew on that while he held out his right hand on the table with his palm facing the ceiling. Unconscionably, as he read, a small sphere of storm chakra formed in the aforementioned right hand. It was about the size of a large marble. Shinji did not notice, but as he read the light flickered on and off as if in sync with his heartbeat. As he read he also hoped that Deamon would try to control his clan element, because cool drinks were always a plus, no?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum