Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

You're hot and you're Cold (P, NK, IO, Ken) - Page 2 Empty Re: You're hot and you're Cold (P, NK, IO, Ken)

Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:05 pm
She blushed a little, not sure what was going on. "Uh, sure," Kirameki said, wondering what these were. Trusting the flames wouldn't hurt her, she took his hand. To her relief, they didn't burn. But they weren't unfeelable either. Instead, it was more like a cool feeling, a little tingly as well.
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

You're hot and you're Cold (P, NK, IO, Ken) - Page 2 Empty Re: You're hot and you're Cold (P, NK, IO, Ken)

Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:08 pm
Now heres where ken becomes a idiot. With all of kens strength, He would grip onto kiras hand and attempt to throw her far..far in the sky. And if this would happen. Ken would activate his gloves and fly at rapid speed toward her (Who would be midair. And catch her, if she was to be caught. he would hover in the air. Along with her.
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:12 pm
Kira, to surprised to say anything, closed her eyes as she was thrown into the air and then caught. She opened her eyes once she felt she wasn't falling anymore, and looked down. She really regretted doping that, as they were very in the air. She squeezed her eyes shut and clutched his shirt, not really aware that she was doing it, only that she was up high and she really didn't like it.
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:14 pm
"Dont worry, i can sustain flight for a long while. Do you have a fear of heights?" Ken would ask. looking around. "Im pretty sure kazukana enjoys this. the princess one is saying to let herself down. and your being pretty silent" Ken would add. "Besides, i can catch you if i drop you"
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:16 pm
Kazukana was roaring with laughter inside, and Amaya was shrieking with terror. However, Kirameki was, indeed, silent as a mouse. In response to his question of fear of heights, she simply responded, "Mhm...!" gripped his shirt tighter, and closed her eyes tighter (for lack of another word). Once again, she was completely unaware she was gripping his shirt.
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:20 pm
Slowly the thrust from ken's gloves lowered. and his feet would touch the ground. Then gently grabbing kira's hands and pulling them off the shirt "We have landing" Ken would add. Getting in a slight chuckle. And with that he spoke "Meow"
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:30 pm
Kira released his shirt and put her feet on the ground. She backed up a few steps so that she wasn't right next to him. Then she heard his say 'meow'. "My ears! And tail! they are showing! No no no- Wait you know what? Nothing has happened so far, so just never mind. Yes, meow. It's a Clan trait," she said, ditching her fear for a while.
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:36 pm
Ken would reach out to pat kira on the head "Thats cool. ive never seen anyone who can rock cosplay without it being cosplay." Ken would say. "Soooo Hows your day. mine is fine. since i just walked..over hills. and talked to stuff..And did things...where stuff apepared"
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:40 pm
Kirameki giggled a little. "That's pretty much my day, too. Except I had a lollipop, too," she said. Kirameki noticed that through everything, her lollipop was still perfect, so she licked it again. "It's cherry. Candy and sweets are a major part of my life. I mean, major," she said, emphasis on major. It was true; Nearly all of her food was sweet, even if it wasn't sugary.
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:47 pm
"Thats cool i guess. Lollipops are good. so are mint chocolate..and pop rocks...and pretzels..Mmm Pretzels" Ken would say, remembering shinji, the tenkage. who also had a fancy for orange soda that had a hard time of quenching himself but either way ken got back to the conversation.

"Im bored"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum