Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsToday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterToday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Today at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesToday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryToday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Today at 8:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meToday at 7:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganToday at 7:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 6:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 6:50 pmAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
36 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

You're hot and you're Cold (P, NK, IO, Ken) Empty You're hot and you're Cold (P, NK, IO, Ken)

Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:41 pm
Kirameki strode through the desert, singing a little song to herself as she walked. She really did have a good voice. Kirameki's long crimson hair was worn up in a high, messy ponytail, and her forehead protector hung loosely around her neck. She was in a new outfit today- blue jean short shorts, a button-up, light pink, loose shirt that showed her lower back and flat stomach, and black kunochi sandles. Kazukana had really been the one to pick today, anyway. Yukihana had stayed at home this time, as it was a really hot day. In one hand, Kirameki also held a big red lollipop. Today she had actually decided to wear a little light pink lip gloss, for no reason at all , really. Her fluffy white ears and tail also hung freely.

Kirameki paused he rsogn for a moment and took a lick at the lollipop. After that, she started to sing her little song again, starting from where she left off.

"I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly. I'll do what it takes until I touch the sky. I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change. And Breakaway. Out of the darkness and into the sun. But I won't forget all the ones that I love. Take a risk, take a chance, make a change. And breakaway..." (Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson, who doesn't exist here, but still)

Music in the spoiler
Spoiler:

Last edited by Kirameki Yokoshimana on Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

You're hot and you're Cold (P, NK, IO, Ken) Empty Re: You're hot and you're Cold (P, NK, IO, Ken)

Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:45 pm
Okay. This is one of those moments where you think hot stuff and cold stuff dont mix. But this was like putting a puppy in a room of puppy lovers. It was more like moments where something stupid meets something stupid. But it all works out. Its like a crazy mafia guy having adventures with a random girl with MPD. It would get real fun real fast.

Ken was strolling along the dunes of the dessert. sliding down some of them on his feet. and eventually ken would spot a woman. and the first thing he would do?

Yell hello and run as fast as he could toward her.

"HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

You're hot and you're Cold (P, NK, IO, Ken) Empty Re: You're hot and you're Cold (P, NK, IO, Ken)

Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:51 pm
Kazukana was taken aback. In fact, she was tacken aback so much so that she fell backwards and dang near dropped her loli. Kirameki scrambled upwards and stood up, a bunch of sand still in her hair. "
U-uhm hi-" she began, but she was cut off when Amaya came forward. "LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO MY HAI-" began Kirameki's body, but it was cut off again my Kazukana. "HEY STRANGER! YOU'RE CUTE!" Kazukana screamed. Kirameki was then shoved forward to deal with the mess as the other two personalities lay snickering within her head. "U-uhm...." Kirameki said, not sure what to do.
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:56 pm
Now now. Ken was clumsy, But not clumsy enough to tell when someone was insane, Or a pretty princess barbie doll. and he knew how to answer accordingly.
Toward the woman who complained about her hair..which was the same woman that..Nevermind, you know what he meant.

(@The princess)"So sorry Mammouiselle.  May i be given your hand?"
(@Kazukana)"THANKS MRS! DO YOU WANNA SKYDIVE WITH ME!?"
(@Kirameki)"A lady should not have sand upon her hair"

And with the last statement he would attempt to grab kirameki's hand.
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:17 pm
Kazukana and Amaya each said their replies in Kira's mental state, and told her to explain EVERYTHING and tell him their replies. So, Kirameki did that. "Ok, uhm, I'm not insane! Just MPD! I swear! The bratty one- (Amaya-ahem) I mean the Princess was Ama- (Amaya- *AHEM*) I mean, Amayakasa Rete Sodatta the 3rd, and the loud one is Kazukana. I'm Kirameki. Also, Amaya says 'You may not touch me. Ever. But your apology was, like, most appreciated, even though you would have done it anyway,' and Kazukana says, 'Totally! Lets do it!'. But I say no skydiving, and it wasn't my choice about the sand," she said, rushing her explanation.
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:20 pm
"Its okay" Ken would say toward the woman. AKA-Kirameki. But then he turned toward kirameki and spoke "So, Whats your name? Mrs. MPD?"..."My name is ken vongola" And almost as rapidly did kens backpack shake. and a white dog would emerge "And this is bolt!" And with that the dog would attempt to lick kirameki's face
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:43 pm
"Ken... that's a nice name. And, Bolt is a- dog?! I don't... like... dogs..." she said. She hated dogs with a passion. But, instead of letting Kirameki completely mess things up, Kazukana came out and acted as Kira-y as possible. "I love dogs! Bolt is so cute!" Kazukana/Kirameki said. She then switched back with Kirameki and whispered, "Don't mess this up, Kira!" mentally.

Kirameki reached down and patted Bolt's head. Suprisingly to her, the fur on his head was soft. "Wow, soft fur," she said. "Like a kitten's. Speaking of kittens, I have a Clouded Leopard, Yukihana. She's back at the tent now 'cuz the sun was too hot." Kirameki, after seven years of living in one, thought it was not straneg at all that she lived in a tent on the village outskirts because she had little money.
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:46 pm
Ken would give a slight chuckle. "Yep. Bolts a dog. I got him on christmas randomly. he kinda just walked up. and i took him in" Ken would say "You have a leopard? Thats so cool!" Ken would add. "Thanks, I think bolt is a pretty cute dog too. Without the fact that he isnt THAT potty trained"
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:54 pm
Kirameki chuckled at the fact he wasn't potty trained. "Well Yukihana is a feline, so she doesn't really need to be trained for that. I got her at the pet shop, and on the first day I had her she scared a waitress into giving us a free meal and posed for and played with a bunch of children," she said. "You're not from here are you?"
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:58 pm
"Hmm? Im from tengakure, land of skyscrapers and pretzels..." Ken would say. as he looked at his mittens. And with that his vongola gloves turned on. "Been a while since i used these..Wonder if i still got my touch" Ken would add. Then he would reach his palm out to kirameki "Would you mind grabbing my hand?"

(When the vongola gloves turn on, they turn from mittens into a Metal glove. along with having a orange flame eminate from them)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum