Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Bar Brawl (Solo Mission) Empty Bar Brawl (Solo Mission)

Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:39 pm
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t18535-bar-brawl#145705

Haru cracked his knuckles as he ran across the city. A fight had broken out in a popular bar, between about eight people. Things were getting aggressive quickly, and he'd been sent to stop it, since he could cross the city  faster then you could blink. In an instant, he was there, at the door of the bar. He pulled it open quickly and stepped inside, just in time for a chair to fly by his head and smash into the wall behind him. He ducked as one of the legs of the chair flew over his head, smacking into the ground. What the hell was going on? He stepped towards the group of people swinging wildly at each other. They were obviously a little tipsy, and their accuracy was nonexistent. Still, it only took one good hit to get someone hurt. Haru stepped into the center of the circle. 
"Alright, enough is enough. By order of Tenkagure, sit back down, or get out!" He yelled.
"What are you gonna do, little kid?" Said one of the men, pushing him away. Haru growled, charging his fury, and releasing all the energy, activating the Fury of the storm. Now, for sure, he was faster then even the Tenkage. He charged forward confidently, forcing one of the men away from another. He flinched and swung wildly at Haru's jaw, catching him right in the mouth. He spun with the punch, minimizing the impact, but the hit still struck home, and it hurt a little bit. Haru felt a stab of anger, and felt his fury starting to bubble up inside him. He needed to learn how to control this power a little better. 
"Alright, stop now!" He commanded, as another man tried to punch him in the back. He dodged it before the man even came close to hitting him, pushing his arms behind his back, and pinning him to the wall.
"Stop, or I will use deadly force!" Haru bluffed, and that seemed to get most of them to stand down. One was a little harder to convince. After seeing Haru dodge his punch as if it never even happened, he imagined that this man had quite a bit of alcohol in him. The man staggered at him, pulling a knife from his pocket, and slicing at Haru's throat. He stepped back and spun around the man, pulling the knife from his hand, and pinning his arms behind his back. 
"You are hereby under arrest. You have the right to shut the hell up and walk, now." Said Haru, pushing him forward. He activated his byakugan, and saw one of the men reaching for the knife. 
"Touch that knife, even after I leave, and I won't hesitate to kill you." He bluffed again. The man stepped back."None of you move until I get back." Said Haru. "If you do, I'll know, and I'll be here in an instant. Are we clear?" He threatened. The men nodded their heads. Haru scooped up the man and started running at his top speed, depositing him in the jail for punishment, and heading back in the blink of an eye. The scene had not changed, the men stood where they were before. Haru picked up the knife, snapped it in two, and dropped it in the garbage can. The fury subsided, and Haru turned.
"You may go home, now." He said, pointing to the door. The men cautiously stepped into the night air, before hurrying back home. Haru climbed a skyscraper and watched, making sure they went home, and ONLY home. The first three went straight home, not wanting to attract his attention, while the other four walked a little bit more confidently through the streets. Haru followed them, jumping across the rooftops, and landing in front of them.
"I thought I told you to go home?" He said threateningly.
"We-we were!" Said one of them. "But we... Forgot our keys at the bar! So we went back to get them!" He said.
"I can see everything, my friends. I've been watching you all night. Now if you aren't in your house in ten minutes, I'm gonna put you in a cell, just like the last guy." He threatened, turning and walking away. That done, he  headed back to HQ for his reward. Stepping out, tossing a bag of Ryo in his hand, he headed home. 

(WC: 731)

+731 words fury of the storm mastery

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum