Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Sharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Making my Dreams Come True (Training) - Page 2 Empty Re: Making my Dreams Come True (Training)

Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:01 pm
Johnny was seen throwing a rubber ball up to the air as he laid down in his bed "Can't believe this rain hasn't stop its been two days already" Johnny caught the ball and sat up "I can't let this rain stop me i just can't" Johnny put on a Rain coated and brought his umprella outside "I Think there a Dojo around this town" As Johnny walk threw the village in the rain he only saw ninja on duty standing around "That is the life of a ninja someone who will point its saftey and life on the line..." Johnny stopped "Am I ready for such a life..? Will i be able to take a kunai for my village people...?" Johnny continue to walk "I don't think its far to answer that right now so i can't think about it." Johnny looked up "Ahhh here it is the "the leaf Dojo where Champion are rised" What a nice sign and now i'm pump!" Johnny walk inside it there was the smell of bad body odor and over size people "Now this what i called a gym now let me get started" Johnny jump onto the chin up bars and being doing 50 reps he then jump off and did 50 push ups johnny did this 3 times before taking a break "My blood flowing just right i can feel my muscels growing" Johnny pick up some dumbells and started curling them one by one doing a set of ten then paused for 30 seconds and repeated doing it two more times "ahhh i feel great!" he then jump onto the bench area and started lifting it doing four sets of six "Push! push! push!" Johnny was on his last set he was on five struggling on the last one "Don't let this one beat you" Johnny faced began to turn red as the bar rise slowy "Almost got it!" The bar slame as Johnny let go on the top "I did it" Johnny stood up holding his hands ontop of his head walking around taking a breath" Johnny then left up a bar over his head doing Shoulder press "this burns!" Johnny continue doing this set at a very light weight hitting 30 reps Johnny drop the bar "One more just one more thats all i have in me" Johnny slowly bent down and pick up the bar he added ten pounds making the bar weight 65 pounds "Alright you gotta work threw the burn" Johnny began the reps smoothy doing the first 15 with ease "I can feel it" He got to 20 "I dont think i can push ten more out" the sweat began to run down his face "25,26,27" Johnny arms began to shake "28,29..." Johnny faced got red he arms didn't look like there were going to hold the weight "Come on one more!" Johnny said to himself as he held his breath pushing out what strenght he had left over "Rahhh!" Johnny pushed it over his head then droping it to the ground "Thats it i did it!" he walk off grabing some water from his water bottle" He sat down taking a little break to himself "Dammm this workout really killed me i can't believe i haven't been here before i better make sure i come here more often if i want to get stronger because being a ninja isnt just jutsu and fighting skills its how hard you work and how hard your willing to push yourself" Johnny feel to the ground and closed his eyes for a moment he dump the rested of the water of him and shot up on his feet "It's time for my next part of the training

Word Count:610

Just got up started to warm up trying to get his blood rushing back "I gotta feeling about today its weird i just feel unstoppable" He started jumping up and down then stop "Okay i'm ready" He started by doing some laps around the gym he did the first three laps foward "Okay time to mix this up a bit" He stoped then doing it backwards "This really burns my calfs muscles" Once he got down doing three laps backwards "Time for the weights" Johnny went to his bag and brought two sets of heavy weights and wraped them around each ankel "Dam i really hate these things but they help so much" Johnny did the same thing as before three laps foward then doing it backwards "Now lets do something thats so weird it has to work" He placed the weights around his wrist and did a handstand and began walking with his hands "Holy moly this is insane the amount of burn i'm feeling is crazy" Johnny made his way doing only two laps foward "I don't know if i can do two laps backwards but i have to give it my best" He made it slowy doing his handstand walk sweat dripping from his head making a sweat trail to where he started "I'm almost there just a few more feet" Johnny with each inch made it threw the pain "I..Can..Do....It" Johnny closed his eyes just passing the line where he needed to finish he fell to his face "I don't even think i could feel that pain "Johnny got his strenght up and pulled himself up he rub his head to were he fell "Okay i think thats all i need to do today" Johnny open the door to see the sunshine "Wow look at this it stop rainning after my training maybe this was a sign" Johnny walk to his house up his steps and open the door "Man i wish i could enjoyed this day but my body won't let me moved another inch" He made it to his room where he took his cloths off and took a hot shower "I don't think there a better feeling then taking a hot shower after a training day like this" Johnny made his way to his bed "Now i think i earn myself some sleep" Johnny fell asleep in seconds not even worrying about turning his lights off

Word count:406

Total word Count: 616
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen

Making my Dreams Come True (Training) - Page 2 Empty Re: Making my Dreams Come True (Training)

Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:01 pm
After the three days of rain it came to a end the birds flew above the village with the sun shining threw the clouds "Now this is what i'm talking about lets enought of this rain lets go train" Johnny got dress quicky and ran out the door exicited for todays training "Okay how should i start off" Johnny stop and began to streach as he was thinking to himself "won't hurt to get some carido in" Johnny got ready and began a light jog "Nothing like a nice run on a day like this" Johnny continue to run as he made it to the forested he notice a some what track with some difficult objects in the way "This tack it looks like it was set up for someone" Johnny stopped jogging "Maybe i should take a run at this" Johnny got himself ready and counted down to himself "3..2..1...Go!" Johnny took off as he made it threw the first part of the track "hmmm this seem pretty easy i don't feel any problem so far" Johnny eyes got wide as he turn his head noticing a huge tree log coming from the side "What the..." Johnny rolled as he dodge the log he then notice another one coming "Not another one!" This time Johnny Jump over this log "Whats going on these logs appear out of no where?" Johnny notice more logs appearing infront of him "I knew this wasnt going to be as easy as it looked" Johnny enjoyed this test "okay it looks like i can really get hurt if i don't pay attention to everything" Johnny made his way threw the first test dodging each log with ease "I was caught off gruad at first but now i got the hang of it" Johnny made his way without seeing anymore logs "It seems that there are no more logs thats good" All of a sudden the ground appear to shake "What now!?" the ground cumble as Johnny feel down well there was very large spikes on the bottom "Oh damn I gotta i'm going to die if i don't do something quick....Got it!" He pulled out a kunai and thrusted it into the ground he continue to fall but look to slow down "I don't know if i'm going to make it" he coudn't stop it look as if he was going to hit the spikes hard "It can't end like this not on this dumb track" He took out another kunai and put it inside the ground as well he was only five feet away from the spikes "Its either now or never" He pulled himself up jumping into the air he then used his legs to leap off the sides of the hole giving him one more push to get out "I did it!" He landed on the ground with a grin "That was close i don' even know if i should move on it seems this thing is pretty dangerous" He then punch the ground creating a small indent "I can't think like that that something a weak person would say someone with no goals and no furture i got bigger plans now let get going!" He turn his light jog into a good pace run "i can feel my blood flowing i feel like i can't be stop" Kunai appear to shoot out to the side "Nope not getting me" Johnny jump up doing a front flip landing on his toes of his feet making his way to the end "Nobody going to stop me" He saw the finish line in sight he now ran as fast as he could "Good luck stoping me" Kunai shot to all three angle coming from the front,left and right Johnny quicky pulled out his kunai and block everything "Is that the best you had at the end" He put his kunai away as he made it to the finish line he went under a tree and took a break "Well i never went threw something like that before"

Johnny looked up into the sky still sitting under the tree with the shade cover him and let him cool down "Can't let the day go gotta get up and finish off my training" Johnny stood up and looked around for his next training "Well i got my running in how about some strenght training" Johnny stood tall rising his hand above his eyes covering the sun well he looked up "Thats it this couldn't be a better spot to train pure strenght" What Johnny was looking at was a large mountain that look very dangerous "Now where should i start..." He began by placing his right hand then flowing it up with his left hand higher pulling him up using his legs as well "I can tell this won't take long" Johnny made his well climbing the moutain taking each step with caution making sure he didn't miss a step "Half way there" Johnny looked down "Thats one hell of a far i don't think i could live to tell about it" Johnny laught "I guess i just won't fall" Johnny made it the last ten feet to the top then started to jump up and down even began doing push ups "That was nothing i need something that will truly test my skills "He looked at both hands and put one behide his hand "now i got something" Johnny had a exicited looked on his face as if he knew what he was about to do was going to be thrilling yet dangerous "How hard would it be to do this? Would i even be able to make it half way?" Johnny looked at the bottom of the mountain that he stood on "Well there only one way to find out and thats doing it" Johnny jump on to a tree then landing softy to the ground he then looked at a unsual rock it look to be a good size "This could add to the dificult level" Johnny pulled out some rope and tied it around his waist then got the rock and tied it around it too "Now to make sure i won't be using this hand" Johnny even tied his own left hand behide his back "Alright lets do it" Johnny used his right hand to grab onto the wall he then used his legs to push up the moutain leaping into the air he then used his right hand at the last moment to grab onto the rock "Dam that was rough" Johnny appear a good 20 ft into the air the rock hanging into the air swaet appear to drip from johnny head "I don't know if i can make it" It look as if Johnny hand was losing grip "I'm about to fall!" Johnny had his legs bent ready to lunch himself again into the air "This is it" Johnny hand let go "Shit" johnny had his legs push off using what power he had left over "i got it i got it!" Johnny appear to bring his hand about to grab on to the moutain but miss "Can't fail now i gotta push my self" Johnny made another attemped to grab the moutain rock and did so "I did it!" he looked down making it half way "Well it looks like i just won that bet lets keep moving" He looked up "But now i just gotta using my uper body no lower i feel like i was kinda cheating" So Johnny had a good grip onto the rock he then lunch himself just using his arm into the next postion about ten feet higher then he once was "Almost there i can see the top from here just one more push and i got this" Johnny used what strenght he had left over to lift him to the top "I did it i can't believer i oush myself so much to be able to do this" Johnny brought the rock ontop of the mountain and cut the rope now its time to go home" Johnny got off the moutain and walk back home "Maybe i'm ready for the genin exams now...?" Johnny laugh "Not even close" Johnny then walk back home

Total word count :1,377
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen

Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:03 pm
"Its time" Johnny perpared himself by getting dress he then looked at himself in the mirror "Your a ninja now its time to put all your silly kids dream aside and begin a new one to become the strongest ninja this world has ever seen!" Johnny put on his Father Johnny headbandon and pick up his stuff and left Johnny enjoy dressing up like his father because he wanted to be just like him "Where to train...?" As Johnny looked around not knowing where to start his training day as a ninja he notice the mountains "Now is there a more fitting place i can do whatever i what without getting brother by anyone lets go!" Johnny had a extra step to his walk excited to go out and work on his skills "Gotta get stronger gotta get faster" Johnny said to himself with every step he made he then paused and looked at the sky "This where it all begins and this is where my hard work will pay off" Johnny closed his eyes he then bent his legs then appear in the sky "Lets go!" He started off throwing three kunai all hitting the same tree in a upward row "Nice going" Johnny smilled he then landed on the ground and pulls out a large shuriken "Lets see how well this will go" He ran towards the tree and at ten feet away threw it at the tree he waited to see how this attack will pan out "Missed ?" The shuriken missed by a couple inches "How am I expected to hit a enemy when I can't ever hit a non moving target" Johnny walk over to grab his weapon then came back to where he was "Gotta do this again but better" Johnny prepare him self as he regain force "Okay Take this!" Johnny began to run towards this tree but and again stop ten feet in front of the tree and threw the shuriken but this time followed thought it "That's it its going to hit" The Shuriken took a big hit at the tree and was struck in there "Yes !" Johnny walk over "Well I can't get this out time to move on to the next thing." Johnny look around at what he had to train with "I got it!?" He grab some logs and brought them over by him "Okay I will throw the logs be hide me and then throw a kunai at it" So Johnny did what he said he would do "Okay he goes nothing" quickly Johnny turn and threw three kunai at the first log. "Hmm only one made it" Johnny walk back to his position "Okay again but this time lets hit it with all three" So Johnny pick up the log and quickly turn around and threw another three kunai "Hmmm..." Johnny walk over and smile "One, two and three I did it" Johnny began to walk back home "Well time to leave on a good note till tomorrow" Johnny took off his headband and took a moment to think of how hard his father work to get this. "Don't worried dad i'll make you proud"

word count:528
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:46 am
Approved
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen

Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:23 am
Thanks for approving but don't i need to be given Jp/stats? I would do this myself but i feel i would be question later on
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen

Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:34 pm
Bump: Total word count of all training 4,182 (Hopefully this can help)
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:36 pm
20 stats and 41 Jp
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum