Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Ametsuchi Training Ground(P) Empty Ametsuchi Training Ground(P)

Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:31 am
There was stories of tall tales of a group called the elementals,five brave warriors who along braced the five elements. They made these elements seem they were god personal gift and no other would handle it. These tales were told to all the young girls especially a very special one. Misaki the daughter of Kurisu one of these famous elementals. Misaki thought of her father as the perfect example of power and leadership. She stood in the center of the Ametsuchi training grounds. Misaki physical appearance is of that of a young teenager of 16 years old. Consisting of silver hair, red eyes, and a glowing tattoo located on her left arm and shoulder blade, they resemble wings and are occasionally called "The Wings of the Devil" by the villagers of Kumogakure. Misaki wears a long leather red coat with fur among the hood as she wears a black tunic with a cross design along the chest area.Along with her short shorts which is held around her waist by a belt. On her hands is black fingerless gloves which is mainly use for hand to hand combat for her. She was hear at this moment to learn the basic of her element the mastery of her power that her father had passed down to her.

She would be sitting on the ground at the moment looking through the scroll looking at each movement on the pictures."Never knew daddy could move so fluently he always seem abit stiff to me"she would giggle to herself as she read through the scroll. Rolling it back up she would stand at the center of this platform. The area was one hundred meters in all directions a platform with her clan symbol craved into the ground. She would be in the dead center of the area,As she would close her eyes"Daddy watch over me"She would say as she would go on by closing her eyes shut. Her hands would go on by making the bird handseal. Her chakra was manifesting as if it was boiling inside of her body. Her eyes remained shut"If this mean i can be on par with daddy i will ignore the pain"she thought as the pain of unleashing this powerful ability was more intense then anything she ever felt. Her body was aching in pain as her body begun to spark as she concentrated attempting to put everything she had in one go if it meant she will be a inch closer to her Daddy..

She will slowly open her right eye as she would lift her hand or try to stake the stance like the picture she was seeing. As son as her fingers were aiming towards the ground a burst of lightning will crack the ground and send Misaki flying twenty meters back as she would end up rolling before coming to a halt."Owwwwwwwwww that fucking hurts god damnit mother fucking lightning you piece of hurting ass shit,god damnit that hurt......"she will pause for a moment"That was fucking Awesome!!!!!!!!!!"she will yell at the top of her lungs as the young Raikage laid there closing her eyes to sleep she was sleepy as she would turn over puttingnher thumb in her mouth as she would begin to sleep for about ten hours or more......well i guess anyway.

548 Words First Level Of Raiton Mastery
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Ametsuchi Training Ground(P) Empty Re: Ametsuchi Training Ground(P)

Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:36 am
Approved Darling
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:58 am
The sky around Kumogakure was dark as the clouds was hovering over the great village of lightning. These clouds could of represent a great terror approaching the village to the elders anyway. But this morning it was a dark day for Kumogakure as you will call it not one normally used for anything else but to sleep. But things never go your way nowadays,it always goes the opposite that is for sure. Deep in the Raikage mansion in the rooming chambers in one of the Master bedrooms was the Raikage herself Misaki Ametsuchi.She was only sixteen holding the highest point of power of this nation like her father before her. She was resting her head on the pillow as she was planning to sleep all day if she could.She would have her leg hanging off the bed along with her arms as she slept weird to begin with. Being in her hello kitty panties and bra she would remain sleep,her mouth hung open as she snored like a broken record echoing through the room. She would be giggling in her sleep as she was having a dream of the Village Hidden In The Bunnies where everyone bunny talked, She would be twisting and turning as she remained sleep as her thumb of her other hand was in her mouth.

Her room was completely pink with hello kitty everywhere as her curtains to her bed was completely hello kitty swagged ya know whatz i meanz. As she would be sleep her inner demon if you would say would be really at her boiling point."Wake the fuck up you brat!"Maya yelled within Misaki head. As soon as she yelled Misaki will fall from her bed hitting her head on the floor as her eyes begun to water."Why chu do that!,,?..i was having soo much fun meanie!"she said aloud to Maya. Sitting up straight getting off her now hurt head she will grumble"Oldhag..."she says under her breathe."What the fuck you just call me?,"yelled Maya."Ummm beautiful young person"Misaki says with a low giggle as she would sigh. At this point and time Aki would of made her way to Misaki room"Mistress your father wants you in top shape,so shouldnt you be at the training fpgrounds"she would say before opening the closed curtains. Misaki would look at the sky"Nooooo"she would hurry up to scramble to her feet to slip on her hello kitty rug as she would slip and slide all the way to her dresser forward smashing her face into the wooden dresser. Aki would gasp as she ran to Misaki"Lady Misaki are you ok?"she would say at the now laying still Misaki.

"Get the hell yup you brat"says Maya,Misaki would begun to get up holding her face as she remained silent for a few seconds."That fucking hurts....you bitch,do you have any idea how much that hurts"Misaki would reply as her left hand would raise as she would slap herself."Learn to keep your smart mouth ro yourself!"spoke Maya as Misaki was force to hot herself cause of her."Owww didn't have to fucking hit me!"she would yell. Aki just looked at this scene as she was lost for words"Ok then.....that's new"she would say finally. Aki wil walk to her closet opening it to grab her garbs to help her get dress. She would walk to the down Misaki with a sigh"You are the youngest of your fathers kids and yet you are so different like you will never mature"she would say as she would watch Misaki cheeks puff up"Mature is boring.....i hate boring"Misaki would say as she would be standing up her clothes being put on her by Aki"Anyway need you to get too the training field and train a bit"Aki would say.

Misaki physical appearance is of that of a young teenager of 16 years old. Consisting of silver hair, red eyes, and a glowing tattoo located on her left arm and shoulder blade, they resemble wings and are occasionally called "The Wings of the Devil" by the villagers of Kumogakure. Misaki wears a long leather red coat with fur among the hood as she wears a black tunic with a cross design along the chest area.Along with her short shorts which is held around her waist by a belt. On her hands is black fingerless gloves which is mainly use for hand to hand combat for her. Misaki would be at the training field of the Ametsuchi as she was in the center like she was before. She would raise her hands as they would make the form of the bird seal. She begun to raise on hand above her head as the other would be below focusing Raiton chakra at the tips of her two fingers Raiton begun to spark. She begun to rotate the Raiton for the utmost control she would muster at that time. Focusing her control and learning to stabilize her Raiton to fullfill her ever lasting needs to become like her father.

She would continue to stabilize the lightning at her fingertips"Oh my god this is soooooo fucking awesome Maya your suprised right"Misaki would say as hyper as she always was."No.."replied Maya,Misaki eyes would tear up"but but whhhhhhhhyyy.....why do bad things happen to good people whhhhhhy"she will cry out. The lightning was getting stronger even changing to show properties of her black lightning that she had. She would aim her fingers forward as shot of lightning would be released in a burst cracking the ground below where she aimed her fingers too with a sudden outburst of power. This was shocking to her as she looked at her smoking fingers."You know this is mostly the time i will be running and screaming about being on fore"she would say to herself."three...two....one"Maya would countdown as she would now hear the screams frm Misaki"Dear mother of fucking jesus i am on fucking fire....i need water i need water......i need fucking water who the fuck built this place without water im on fucking fire"she would scream as she would be running around jumping on the ground as she begun to roll as if her whole body was on fire"That's it drop and roll,drop and roll!!"she would scream as she rolled all over the training grounds.It was about a hour later before she stopped rolling as she would be laying there sleep with her wild boar of a snore going on.

Wc:1058 Second Level Of Raiton Mastery Gained
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:03 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum