Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Mapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 3:45 pmYama KokoroTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari UchihaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 4:37 amHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
23 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Lucien Chasseur
Lucien Chasseur
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4600

Training Ground Chillin [P,NK,IO] Empty Training Ground Chillin [P,NK,IO]

Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:34 pm
Lucien was simply chilling in the village of Hoshigakure and decided he would go and stick around at the training grounds to see if he could find some people and figure out what they were about of if they could help each other with something. Naturally, his unfriendly ass got tired of his own unfriendly natures, testing his abilities to not try to vanish in a social situation of any kind. Lucien would venture to the training grounds hopping from tree to tree, roof to roof, random unexpecting person to possibly expecting person, whatever it took. Naturally, he'd make sure he didn't get caught. It wasn't like he was trying to cause them any harm since he could just jump off the air itself if he wanted to.

"Well shitt..... Looks like no one's even here yet." Lucien said as he would arrive at the training grounds or a nice forest clearing with some fencing on the ends to mark the circular perimeter. "Guess I'll have to stick around in this tree here then..." He'd decide as he hopped into a tree 3 meters right of the entrance from the perspective of heading into the training grounds. The branch he'd be on would give him 8 meters from the ground and total blocking of vision from things outside but not so much from the inside. Anyways, he would sit there and wait for someone to show up so he could hopefully greet them without appearing as a creepy lurker, then again, in the ninja world, that was everyday stuff. 

Lucien had expected Atem to be showing up sometime around now. Obviously, he'd be able to smell his entry which never happened at least yet. Either way, he'd be relaxed and simply waiting. 

At this point, he could swear he could smell some sorts of metal and hear something, maybe, maybe not. However, it would appear true or false depending on what happened next.

WC: 245
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10650

Training Ground Chillin [P,NK,IO] Empty Re: Training Ground Chillin [P,NK,IO]

Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:16 pm
Today, Shiro put his wrist weights away for good. For the past few weeks, he had worn them every day and switched them out for heavier ones whenever the present set had become too easy to hold. However, Shiro has finally reached the maximum weight that he has in his home. A lack of money keeps him from purchasing any heavier equipment. Not only is his financial deficiency a problem but Shiro also feels as if he has done enough training for the Daytime Tiger.

"As far as I'm concerned, my arms are strong enough to continue my training towards the Daytime Tiger. It isn't all muscle strength, though, much of the jutsu, like most taijutsu, is technique. If I cannot execute the Daytime Tiger correctly, then it is useless in battle. But until I can finalize that jutsu, I would do well to continue my training in other fields." Shiro whispers to himself, strolling towards the entrance to this forest clearing. For the day, he has completed most of his studying at the library and now has free time. In the past, Shiro had used this time to relax and unwind when he does not have a mission. Today, however, the call to train has become much stronger than the desire to take a nap.

Shiro crosses into the circular clearing and stops just ahead of the entrance.

"Alright then. What will I work on today?" He thinks, raising his arms so that his hands are behind his head and leaning backward so that he looks up at the partially clear sky.

(263/263)
Lucien Chasseur
Lucien Chasseur
Citizen

Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:04 pm
Lucien would focus and then start feeling the presence of a ninja nearby. He used all his possible senses for that as that was what came naturally to him. As the ninja walked into the circular training area, he'd stop just ahead of the entrance. 

"Well, that's strange. I don't normally catch ninja here when I go." Lucien thought to himself as he'd then flip out of the tree that he was in at the speed of 60 before elegantly landing in the center in a way that would have him standing directly straight up with proper posture as he landed to make sure he didn't appear hostile. In his flip, his body would be contorted in such a path that allowed him to keep his eyes on the ninja at all times just in case. 

"Sup, my name's Lucien. Who might you be? Judging by your attire, and what you were saying earlier, you're a taijutsu user. And on power standards, Genin or Chuunin?" Lucien would say looking at ninja keeping his own arms to his side. 
Should he have been interrupted by any form of hostility from the ninja, Lucien would respond accordingly but assuming all went well, he'd continue.

"I'm a little bored here since my partner didn't show up. Granted, I never actually told him to anyway. However, would you be interested in a short spar?"

WC: 475
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen

Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:45 pm
Shiro stops his stretching and ceases his thoughts on what to do for the next few hours. The first thing he hears is the voice of the new shinobi, not any ruffling of the leaves or grass. Without moving the rest of his body, Shiro turns his head slightly so as to better catch the ninja's voice.

"I'm still within Hoshigakure's walls, the odds are that this is not hostile shinobi. However, it is suspicious that he would be hiding in a tree here. Maybe some stealth training? Whatever the case, he would have attacked me by now if his intents were malicious." Shiro thinks, calming his muscles and putting his nerves at ease.

The shinobi introduces himself as "Lucien" and accurately evaluates Shiro on his information as far as his specialization and rank. His words show no sneaky nature as he offers to spar.

Finally, Shiro turns around to look at Lucien, taking in his appearance and memorizing it with the name. After this, he responds and extends his hand outward for a greeting shake.

"I would, actually. See, I've been working so hard on particular jutsu for the past few weeks without regard for actual fighting ability. A practice fight should help to shape up my ability. Thank you for offering."

After Lucien returns the handshake, Shiro leaps backward at a speed of 34 and lands fifteen meters in front of his opponent so as to set up the spar.

(242/505)
Lucien Chasseur
Lucien Chasseur
Citizen

Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:52 am
Lucien would follow suit now 15 meters away from his current sparring opponent. "Still don't know your name by the way. Anyways, let's go. I don't usually spar taijutsu users." Lucien would say aloud as he prepared for his opponent to make the first move. "Meh, where's the fun in always responding. I'll take the first move then." He thought to himself. 

Lucien would then wield his Galaken from his left side, grabbing it with his right hand at the speed of 115. His stance was partially upright, slightly bent at the knees. Left foot forward. 

With his left hand, he'd grab a kunai at the speed of 115 before flicking it at the same speed into the air quickly so that it would soar slightly and land above his opponent beside him. That would be around 5 seconds. 

For Lucien now however, he'd rush his opponent. Advancing at a speed of 58 forward with his sword in front of him wielded by his right hand. He kept his eyes on his opponent waiting to see some fast movement since he was a taijutsu user. Within 2 seconds, he'd be 7 meters away. 

In all of his actions up till now, should he have been interrupted by something that required him to avoid it/dodge or whatever. He'd change his actions entirely and accordingly. 

725 WC
[Just got back, I'm about to be so ass at this]
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen

Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:24 pm
All things registered, Shiro uses the distance he has to generate his next two movements. From there, after performing them, he will continue with that flow of thought. This is how Shiro likes to strategize, he is flexible in his plans and can move through any variables by refusing to make any assumptions on the opponent's next movements.

"I never really know what my enemy will do next at any given time. Because I'm in the dark, I can't think too far ahead. That time would be wasted if my opponent decided to make a move that my plan did not call for. And what then? I would be left with less than a second to think about my counter. No, I'm not going to make any assumptions. Everything is a variable." Shiro thinks, as the kunai approaches him. He reasons that the next few seconds are unknown to him, that this Lucien can move in any way he likes depending on his fighting style and strategy.

"But in any case, I do have a nearly universal counter to a straight forward attack like this. Though that weapon of his doesn't seem to be standard. I haven't seen it in the shops, not the one I got my katana from or any of my other weapons."

Shiro's eyes narrow and lock onto Lucien as he approaches, keeping tabs on the kunai that had been thrown. The trajectory is not set to hit him, making Shiro suspicious as to why it was thrown.

"It's Shiro, I apologize for forgetting to inform you." He lunges forward at a speed of 74 to quickly close the shortening gap. As Shiro moves, bones extend from his body in multiple locations all at once at a speed of 114. They have a sharpness and health of 105 as they set at a length of 0.5 meters. Before the two meet, Shiro begins spinning clockwise rapidly at a speed of 114 to parry and reflect attacks coming his way.

"Depending on how he decides to react, I may need to change my next move. But from this position, I'm quite variable in my possibilities."

(358/863)

AP = 270

- 35 (Dance of the Larch)

AP = 235
Lucien Chasseur
Lucien Chasseur
Citizen

Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:58 am
"Meh, there was no point in drawing my weapon. As if I'm gonna use it that much in a spar but whatever." Lucien would think to himself as he rushed Shiro. "Heh, shortening the distance? As expected." 

Lucien easily read his opponent's lunge and would counter in albeit, a weirder way than he'd normally try to. Lucien, after all, was feeling pretty odd this day. As soon as the ninja went for this movement, an large pool of the smell of calcium hit the air. Lucien knew this naturally from hunting things before in life, a clear sign of enough damage to open a wound to the bone. As he could see the bones sprout from his target, it all made sense. "Some sort of clan ability I presume? That will be tedious. Such a dangerous attack as well. I suppose he expects a good deal of strength from a Chuunin, fair enough. Though, this does still fit my plan." He thought to himself. Now it was time to pull something funny too.

With the way Lucien was running, the moment he'd see this attack coming, he had his right leg going down but not at the ground yet. He'd push himself off the air moving backwards now at 78 speed. Shiro had started spinning the moment he began the lunge and formed the bones, thus his vision would be rather poor in such a state. The added rotation with already forward momentum made him changing his path seem even more unlikely. .2 seconds before Shiro would perform his lunge, the Kunai landed in the ground with 75% of the blade still above ground - and Lucien's semi-trap would have been set. 

As Shiro rotated closing the gap that was now extending due to Lucien's moving back, Lucien would observe the reflection of the kunai that landed off to the side, allowing him to still see it around the frontal attack as well if his opponent's rush forward. Now with two perspectives on the spinning bone mass, he could see the gaps in between his defense. Since he perfected to technique to the point that even the rotation was a constant speed. With his superior reaction time, finding this fault was easy. 

As Lucien kept moving back now on the ground stepping quickly backwards still at 78 speed. His opponent would be in the middle of the gap nearly. Lucien would then bring forth his Earth Release: Flying Thrown Stones. They'd emerge .5 meter in front of Shiro's certain path and would fly out at such an angle 3 stones out of the 10 would hit his legs piercing through the nearly untouchable gap. This would grab the shinobi's attention from below. "Granted he likely thinks this is a sure defense for him against me. Getting hit now will shock his attention, giving me an opportunity. Since the attack came from below. He'd likely look down for a moment as well since unexpected information typically is at least glanced at in terms of the direction it came from." 

As the rocks would fly out at 45 Health, 15cm in Diameter, 45 Power, 55 Speed. Lucien would now be 1.5 Meters away from Shiro. At the same time, using his left hand with his left arm put outward toward's Shiro. Lucien would speak. "My poison snakes possess a substance potent enough to dissolve bone near instantly. With your current attack's momentum, you won't escape it. I say this because I don't feel like getting called out by the higher ups for severely damaging other ninjas. Heads-up." Lucien said extremely fast. 4 Snakes spew from his left lab coat sleeve. (50 Power, 50 Speed, 45 Health.) These snakes would move at their maximum speed. 2 Flowed above curving over Shiro and waiting out of his bone spinning range behind him. One stayed directly in between the two Shinobi. And the other waited on the Shiro's right flank. In his actions, Lucien would only perform these if reasonable. If presented with a new focus or threat, he'd change his actions accordingly.

At this time, Lucien would also has his Galaken in a ready fighting position of that used earlier, Lucien was semi-hunched moving backwards and he held his hands low with both palms with small distance from each other. 

WC: 1,405

626 AP
- 25 AP for Hidden Shadow Snake Hands
- 22 AP for Earth Release: Flying Thrown Stones
= 579 AP
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen

Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:26 pm
(OOC: My bones have 105 health, 105 sharpness. My post is going to use these stats.)

The three stones would fly towards Shiro's spinning legs, the other seven missing his body. One of the remaining rocks continues past him and knocks into the standing kunai, dislodging it from the ground so that the knife lays flat in the grass. Finally, the other six stones would continue before losing speed and falling into the grass far behind the wall of trees that begins the forest.

Now, the three stones that hit their intended target impact the spinning bone blades, shattering before the multiple shards fall into the grass below. This, in fact, is expected by Shiro despite his inability to see. Before beginning his rotation, the jutsu's intent is to block incoming strikes. Anything hitting his bones does not phase Shiro because that is the purpose of a defense, to be strong enough to withstand a predicted hit.

Shortly after feeling the impact, Shiro stops his rotation so as to look at his opponent and retract his extended bone blades. The stop in his movement is due to the jutsu having completed its entire purpose, that being to stop the coming attack which Shiro had expected to come from the coming opponent. There is no longer a reason to continue to hinder himself by eliminating his sight. Here, Lucien already has his left hand forward and is explaining his jutsu by the time Shiro looks at him. (The spinning stops between the time when the stones hit, you move backward at 78 speed to stop 1.5 meters away, and raise your arm. There is no new focus here because Shiro stops spinning to stand in place rather than to prepare an attack.)

Shiro has little time to react, though, as the snakes begin to emerge from the dark depths of the lab coat sleeve. They move at 50 speed from a distance of 1.5 meters in front of him. The jutsu, being within his reaction time, is seen to be going in a trajectory that will not intersect with his current position. Knowing this and the fact that the snakes cannot change direction in the air, Shiro watches as two snakes fly above him, one flies to land on the grass to his right side, and on stops short in front of him. All snakes remain 1 meter away from Shiro's position.

"Leaving my left side open when he has four snakes at his disposal? He's given me a route through which to dodge a lunge from the snakes. That's probably a trap..." Shiro thinks putting his hands together at a speed of 74. Next, in the same motion at 74 speed, he places both of his hands down onto the ground.

Around Shiro, a pillar with dimensions of 0.5 meters on all sides rises to a height of seven meters at a speed of 40 with 40 health. This way, the snakes are not brought up with him, being 0.5 meters from the edge of the rising pillar.

Once Shiro is 7 meters above the ground from which the pillar originates, he body flickers at a speed of 144 to reach the ground. Now, six meters behind the snake that had previously been behind him, Shiro performs five hand seals at a speed of 74 and proceeds to spew forth a compact ball of flames that travels at a speed of 44 towards the snake that had previously been to Shiro's right. Upon reaching the ground there, the ball explodes with a power of 44 and expands to a five meter radius. This explosion will blow the pillar away, flying in chunks in the opposite direction of the force.

Lastly, Shiro puts himself into a ready stance, watching for a counter offensive.

(616/1,479)

AP = 235

- 10 (Earth Style: Moving Earth Core)

- 14 (Fire Style: Explosion)

AP = 211
Lucien Chasseur
Lucien Chasseur
Citizen

Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:59 pm
Since the stones were made exactly to cancel his defense by going through the tiny gaps within his rotation which sadly had no alteration in speed over the course of the spin, the three stones would hit designated locations. 

At the time where Shiro would stop his rotation, Lucien watched as he used the Moving Earth Core tech. "Ahh so he knows that too? Interesting." Lucien thought. Of course, while he watched, he kept his vision looking at his opponent and partially at his sword slightly in front of himself and below. This allowed him to see everything above him and forward just in case his opponent would try something odd. This was due to the slight tilt of the blade and his eyes already watching forward as well. With 100% Peripheral vision as good as the average human staring at something if not better, nothing was going to get past him. 

Lucien changed up his formation of snakes in case something new would happen. This new formation involved taking the snake that was behind to the left behind Shiro and returning to himself at its max speed. It would then coiling around Lucien's chest twice before extending itself behind Lucien to watch his flank. This would be done at top speed and not constrict his chest or breathing. 

At the same time, he'd grab two Kunai with his right hand at this top speed. Each being lodged between two fingers, not included the thumb. Lucien would then throw one directly up to his left and slightly forward at his top speed. This would be at the same time as Lucien noticed Shiro's hand signs. 

Due to the position of Shiro,he was near the back of the pillar and his eyes wouldn't have given him vision of Lucien. However, Lucien could just see his hands over the edge and as they moved together at 10 speed. He predicted hand signs. Before he could even finish, Lucien could confirm it was the ram sign as users of hand signs always form the sign on both hands before connecting them and it was slow anyway. 

Lucien's opponent was still in view. He watched as Shiro would perform hand seals at 10 speed. By the time the kunai would be in the vision of Shiro, he would have already formed the Ram sign. Now Lucien's trap was set. He used his peripheral vision on the kunai he threw in the air to determine the next question. Which direction would the body flicker be in. He had already assumed it was a body flicker, because who would be crazy enough to do hand signs slowly unless it would get them out of the situation, and it was the ram sign after all. 

Lucien watched Shiro begin body flickering backwards in an arc that would send him to the ground. This was because his kunai was used as a reflection mirror and utilizing his perfect vision, Lucien could easily judge the direction and speed which were all far below his reaction time. Seeing this, He'd throw the next kunai at his top speed to his left in a way that it would slide along the snake that was watching Lucien's left flank. The snake would curve (at top speed) in such a way guiding it around the earth pillar to what Lucien had figured to already be Shiro's destination since Lucien knew how body flicker worked. The kunai would follow this path without losing any speed do to the perfect curving and easy slick snake skin. This was specifically done in a way to make the kunai fly off the snake and hit Shiro's right back portion of his ankle. Even with this great vision, Lucien was still slightly behind. However, Shiro had to cover much more distance than he did thus making the attack nearly 100% Unless Shiro could break out of his own body flicker. 

If the kunai landed, it would fly across the very back right of his ankle aka back of foot, slightly above the Distal Fibula above the height of his foot if it were flat in comparison with his ankle. going for the tendon hitting with a decent slice and then into the fence way behind him. Making sure that Shiro wouldn't have an extra weapon because of it. By no means, would the kunai be lodged into Shiro. Based off his vision, Lucien knew there'd be nothing like rocks or plants blocking his path to his target. Even the rocks from earlier and the kunai weren't in his way of this attack. 

All throughout this, Lucien would be ready to change his actions accordingly if a new threat or opportunity showed itself. 

Using the kunai still in the air, Lucien would use this to figure out any further actions of Shiro. 

At this moment, Lucien would begin backing away at 35 speed slowly.
If he wasn't interrupted, he'd continue with this until 5 meters back on solid ground flat in all directions until. 

- 15 AP for all clan bloodlines. 
AP = 579 AP - 15 = 564 AP

Last edited by Lucien Chasseur <3 on Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen

Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:42 pm
The kunai silently slices through the back tendon of Shiro's ankle, his eyes flicking to it as it travels from his right and eventually out of few. That's when he feels the sharp pain of the piercing just after coming out of his body flicker and landing on the ground.

Unable to see Lucien, Shiro continues with his plan to eradicate the snakes by firing an explosive fire style jutsu towards them that blows away the rock pillar formed by the Moving Earth Core technique from earlier. The snake that had traveled with Lucien's kunai so as to curve its path lands next to the snake that had previously been to Shiro's right. That snake, along with the other three, is incinerated by the intense heat and flames.

"That kunai was expertly aimed. While I was in my body flicker, he predicted my angle of travel and monitored my speed so that his attack would land without my being able to dodge it." A glare meets his eye as the light generated by the explosion bounces off the surface of the airborne kunai. "That's how he aimed so well. Using that kunai in the air, he was able to predict my path and set a perfect trajectory and speed so that not only would his kunai not miss, but I also wouldn't have any way of dodging the attack. I can't even move because I'm down a functioning ankle."

At a speed of 74, Shiro places his palms together and moves them down to his right ankle, kneeling on his left knee. At the same speed, he separates his hands and applies them to both sides of injured ankle tendon. While Lucien backs up at 35 speed until he reaches a combined distance of 11 meters (the 6 between the two initially and the 5 travelled), Shiro has time to heal his wound at a speef of 74. Because the area is small and the pierce is simple, Shiro multiplies the tendon cells and recreates the tissue. The process is quick, the Basic Medical Ninjutsu being at a more advanced level, and Shiro stands after Lucien has reached his position undisturbed.

By this time, the kunai in the air has fallen and Shiro catches it as it falls just in front of him. At a speed of 114, the kunai is thrown at Lucien's left knee with a sharpness of 87.

"You're definitely a chuunin." Shiro tells Lucien, grinning as he reaches back and removes his katana from its scabbard, holding it backhand, and raising his forearm so that it lies horizontally with the sword acting as a ready deflector. "I'd like to continue if you're up for more. Up until now, you've only used one jutsu. Seeing as how you're this skilled, there must be more that you aren't showing me. If you stop holding back, I will too."

(475/1,954)

AP:

Weapon Stats:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum