Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yukan Nara
Yukan Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 100

Return - Page 3 Empty Re: Return

Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:54 pm
Shinji wished Yukan luck on his goal to become the tenkage, "Don't worry, when I'm Tenkage I'll be sure to do some cracking!" with a smile at that. Yukan turned to Dante and couldn't help to chuckle inside, the Nara Clan was full of geniuses but the clan was scattered by side by side. Soon enough, Nara families were in Tengakure, Sunagakure, Kohanagakure, and even Funkagakure! What a crazy mess those ancestors got into, but it may have not just been there fault. Maybe when the volcano erupted and they were reborn, they blamed each other and turned around back to back. Yukan wasn't so sure, but he heard many folktales when he was a kid about the great volcano which refreshed the Ninja World. He heard tales about a swordsmen traveling from village to village, pouring his lust into many women from each one. The swordsmen trail ended when he met a volcano, the swordsmen was just a flunk out of a kenjutsu user. He died first from the volcano and so did the rest of the world, Yuakan listened to Dante's word's carefully. Majorly because he wanted to hear about the Uzumaki clan, it was strange yet similar to the Nara Clan. When Dante asked Shinji why he was out from the village Yukan shifted his head to Shinji to see what he was going to say. It was a great risk at leaving the village behind, whatever it was it had to have a good reason because the village was under attack when he decided to chime out. Dante also asked Yukan a question, "Oh? I'm sure my father and mother were both born in Tengakure, my dad always told me I wanted to explore more beyond the village and he took me along a few missions of his.." Yukan turned to hear Shinji's response, "Land of Iron?". Yukan was amazed at what the tenkage had to go through, did all five kages have a brotherly connection or were they all strangers to each other? Maybe in the middle, he wasn't too sure. A question arrived in Yukan's head, what was the meeting about?

A few waitresses came bringing there order's, Yukan smiled at his bowl of ramen and his glass of lemonade. The chopsticks were right next to his dish, he took them and separated the two. "I haven't had ramen in awhile..Thanks Shinji!", with that he began to slurp up the ramen. In a few seconds he was already 3 quarters down, "So Shinji and Dante..what was your first element to begin with? Mine was Fūton and I already have gotten the control of this chakra infusion thing!" He demonstrated by raising his chopsticks and infusing his wind nature chakra into the sticks a breeze would surround them, not to powerful but fairly good.
Nero Yuki
Nero Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Ice, Ice Baby
Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 0

Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:51 am
"So Shinji and Dante..what was your first element to begin with? Mine was Fūton and I already have gotten the control of this chakra infusion thing!"

Dante smiled. The boy was so eager to learn, to develop himself. And it wasn't like the boy reminded Dante of himself when he was a child or anything; no, Dante was never like Yukan. He was rather impressed by the kid's will, and his ambition as well. "Well, Yukan. Mine was also Wind; though I have that knowledge only because I have used a chakra paper to learn it. Yet, I have not learned any Wind-based techniques at all. So it is safe to say that you're ahead of me.". He would then turn to Shinji and continue talknig, "So, Shinji. You know nothing about the attack at all ?".
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:19 pm
Shinji could not help but chuckle a bit. It seemed that the three had quite a bit in common. In a more chipper voice than before he spoke up, "Well it seems we all have the same natural element. Mine is futon as well." At this point Shinji chose to address Dante's question about the attack: "Quite honestly? No, as I said I have only just returned. I suppose my anbu have it covered seeing as the village has not fallen...It hasn't fallen, right?" He could not help, but ask that last question. It was on a lighter note-clearly a joke.

{Sorry for the late and meh reply...kind of busy}
Yukan Nara
Yukan Nara
Citizen

Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:54 pm
It turned out Shinji had known nothing about the battle, maybe when some jack apple knew about the meeting he thought he could get his hands on Tengakure. Appears not, because it was still left standing...The village in the sky..Yukan looked over to hear Shinji's side joke, he let out a light chuckle. If the village had fallen Yukan would have been stuck wandering the borders like a sick merchant. Yukan then tapped his fingers on the table, he was wondering when he could fill in the paperwork and get this over with.

TIMESKIP

Yukan had finished ramen with Dante and Shinji, when he would be scribbling down on paper work in the Tenkage's office. "Alrighty then, all done" he said filling in the last blank he rose his head. "I hope this means I can return back to the village now?", making sure he wanted to go tell his parents and finally return to his house. Ah, nothing like resting in his bed for once. He would then pick up his things and leave the tenkage's office after saying, "Catch you later".

{EXIT}
Yukan Nara
Yukan Nara
Citizen

Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:39 pm
Requesting to join Tengakure again, Genin Rank.
WC: 2302
+11 Stats, +23 JP
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:09 pm
Approved!
Nero Yuki
Nero Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Ice, Ice Baby
Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 0

Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:47 am
Dante laughed at Shinji's question. "No," he said, "I do not think it has fallen, as far as I was informed by another ninja of the village that was here for the attack, and still wore a Tengakure headband.". Dante then listened to Yukan, and his statement. "Oh," he said, "See you, Yukan. I wish you good luck with your life as a Tengakure ninja.". 

He then turned back to Shinji. "So, a Kage summit ? It should be nice to have an excuse to leave the village and the paperwork to others once in a while, as I imagine. I am not quite sure about the Kage Rank being this over-rated. No offense. I just mean that, the Kage Rank did not grant you new abilities, did it ? You were this kind of a person and ninja anyway. I imagine it not so good to be looked up by the villagers, but have to do all those works. Not much like a King, but... Ummm... How can I explain ? I do not think of it as the owner of this shop, but the one that is the manager, and has to deal with the problems. Yukan and I have pretty different points of view on this topic. What is it actually like ? YOu know, being the Tenkage and everything ?".
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:11 am
Shinji did not really feel the need to say his goodbyes to Yukan-he would no doubt be seeing the Nara again at some point. On the other hand Dante's question brought a soft airy laugh from Shinji-the kid did have quite the opinion and was not afraid to voice it. Giving it some thought Shinji responded to the younger Uzumaki, "Well, to be honest, it is a lot of paperwork and political stuff. I suppose one might say that I am less of a shinobi and more of a politician....Kind of sad really. The worst part about the job is, without a doubt, the endless meetings. In fact, I am going to be late for one if I do not get going. It was nice to meet you Dante. I wish you all the luck in the world on your journey to be a shinobi. Farewell." With that Shinji would get up and grab his hat, which he placed on his head. He also placed a sufficient amount of ryo on the table to pay for the meal. Then, in a display of pure speed, Shinji blurred off to the tower of the Tenkage.

{Exit}
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum