Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Roy Pyre
Roy Pyre
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4500

Roy's return?  Empty Roy's return?

Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:10 pm
Months now had passed since Roy had left the lunatic forest. After his chance meeting with the five tails in the forest Roy was supposed to return to hidden leaf village to warn his superiors of the coming danger. But fate, and the great sage owl, had a different destiny for the young boy.
The tale begins just as Roy had left the presence of the five tails. Roy was elated as he ran away from the tailed beast. He could sense that the monster was gone and whilst he had failed the boy had survived. It wasn’t so much glee or joy but an elevated state. His every thought sent shock waves through his body. It was in his ecstasy that Roy found himself jumping from tree to tree. Each breath invigorated him further and the normal restraints on his body were released.
He continued to sprint towards the village. His legs were like springs that bounced him from one spot to the next in what felt like an instant. As Roy moved his mind drifted away from the village and to distant lands that he had only heard about from others. He thought about all the places that he could go to and the all the adventures that he could have.
Roy could see markers leading him towards the village. His vision was clear enough that Roy thought that he could see through the trees and knew exactly where he needed to go next. Roy had ascended to higher level of existence. He had transcended his mortal coil. He was free. There was no need for Roy to keep his eyes open anymore since his new power let him see beyond what his mortal eyes could see. Roy shut his eyes.
The next thing Roy remembers after that was opening his eyes. In the corner of his eyes he could see a dimly lit fire lighting a bare wooden hut. His head was pounding like it was hit with a hammer several times over from every angle. Roy tried to come to but only moments later a wing, glowing with chakra, would cover Roy’s face. Roy knew now that he was in the lunatic forest and as the thought was deduced in his mind he would lose consciousness. He couldn’t see the owl clearly in the feint light and could only assume that the owl was tending to Roy.
Roy would stumble in and out of consciousness. Each time an owl would lay their wing on the boy’s face and be gently nestled back into his dreams…

[To be continued...]
Anonymous

Roy's return?  Empty Re: Roy's return?

Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:20 pm
Shinoskay was on patrol today, now that Higuto had suffered such a crushing blow to his self esteem and drive he had not taken up the post quite as often so this made it necessary for other's to cover the gap in the watch.

He was watching a bird off to the right, from atop the wall just to the left of the large and closed gate, as it dashed from leaf, to twig, to random patch of grass in its search of food... he was lost in thought over nothing while zoning out on this bird when the low thuds of incredibly steps began to sound off, coming closer and closer, as someone dashed through the terrain with no regard for stealth. This wasnt a bad thing, it meant anyone who noticed them would be less likely to be startled. The boy who stood watch today wouldn't immediately notice this noise, thank god there wasnt any real threats or they probably would have snuck right up to him and cut his throat... maybe... perhaps... Eventually, he heard these thundering steps though and it dawned on him to look and see what the hell it was.

And there, just at the edge of the woods some 150 meters away, as far in as shinoskay could see, there was movement.... someone was dashing around the forest with what looked like inhuman speed and leaps even for a shinobi, at least to the young boys inexperienced mind.

Shinoskay quickly looked around him to see if there was anyone to send off to the kage to warn, of course there would not be, the lack of ability to easily and readily communicate suspicious activity without sounding a full on alarm was suddenly apparently as a problem to Shinoskay and so he took to thinking inversely to himself, at what he had that could perform the deed, and all he could think of was his puppet ... but that would leave him vulnerable to any sort of attack that may end up occurring while he tried to watch his puppet and direct it in an attempt to have it reach the kages office.

this distressed Shinoskay even further, he tried scanning for the person, it took him a moment but he would eventually find them again (still roughly 150 meters away) as they dashed from tree to tree, he couldn't help but question if this was some kind of village attack, a distraction, a fellow konoha shinobi training some new jutsu, or... god... it could be anything. They were so far away from Shinoskay that his limited means of identifying someone was just not going to get him anywhere in this situation. Why the hell was he so bad at this?
Feza
Feza
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5750

Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:20 pm
Having a taste for whats to potentially await her from seeing the events of the exams, Suzume grumbled upon cold stone that made the walls around the village, wondering what she could do to make anything just a little bit better. It wasn't that it was bad for her in particular, but the fact that the life of a potential friend was taken despite the rule of no killing during the exams, and how another comrade became disenchanted from their loss of the exams. On the other hand, Suzume gave it a different perspective and told herself that if a shinobi wasn't able to handle what was thrown at them then, in that case how could they handle what's to happen later? She was a bit glad that she didn't take the exams this time around, but felt stuck in the sense that she would almost always be caught up in the shinobi customs - having to defend a village even at the cost of her own life. The more and more she found out, beyond what she knew from the academy, the more disgruntled she became with shinobi life.

The flap of a birds wings brought her eyes up to its feathers from her feet. "Birds are so free. They have wings to fly wherever they please. They're not constrained to a village, and they have to worry for only their own survival," she contemplated. "If only I could be a bird, instead of having the name of a type of bird..." Suzume sighed, then noticing Shinoskay up ahead not too far. Seeing the shorter kid in such an anguished state, Suzume called across the space between them, "Hey, Shinoskay! What's going on with you?"

At this rate it wasn't that she necessarily cared about him, being that she was beginning to dislike anything associated with shinobi life, but more so wanted to know what was going on. The only reason she kept staying in Konoha was merely the chance that something could come of value to her from doing so. All Suzume could do now is try something, anything, even if it was simply wandering into odd situations. For all she knew, she could find a reason to continue as a shinobi, not that she had anything better to do. Surly she would find something if it came to it, but the present situation hadn't any room for such pondering - it could be something serious after all.
Anonymous

Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:21 pm
So as to not lose sight of the strange man, who now seemed to have stopped, Shinoskay shot glances towards Feza before quickly returning his gaze back to the man off in the tree line. He could tell her that there was a man dashing around the forest and acting strange, possibly acting like some kind of decoy, scout, or just trying out a new jutsu but then that all seemed so complicated to say. "There is a strange man, come have a look."

He would point his hand out towards the man to indicate where to look, he saw that they were acting strange in a different way now so it would probably be better to try and tell her what he was doing "he was dashing around for a moment, just... dashing around... I dunno"

Feza
Feza
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5750

Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:12 am
"Eh, whats the fuss over it for if he hasn't caused any trouble? Yet...anyways," Suzume shrugged. She had no idea that Shinoskay got antsy so easily, and decided to take note of the peculiar trait of his for future reference. Even though she should have also been taking the same precaution, from her more recent feelings coming from then exams she had become more apathetic.

"You know, we could just go and see for ourselves, if you're daring enough..." A rather risky suggestion, but Suzume was up for adventure even if it meant trouble. "What's adventure without a little trouble anyways?" she thought. It could be just the thing to spark a new light in her, after all.
Anonymous

Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:41 pm
"come here and take a look, they were jumping around a lot earlier and now they are just standing there. Konoha was recently invaded, I am sure you know this better then I do, and prior to that it was seen as a bastion from the chaotic world around it... this is why I applied to be a shinobi here. The very moment Kiri arrived and attacked, all of that changed... the rest of the world will have likely heard about this and will either want to come investigate or even try there own strength against the once mighty village. This person, whoever they are, are too far to see clearly and are acting strange... This could be very a great many reasons, I was just trying to figure out how to send a message to the Kage's office just in case they were a scout, if they are just another Konoha Shinobi out training then it wont matter but I wont be the guy who didnt say anything if suddenly an invading force charges from that tree line." While he spoke, he was thankful that he had a white mask over his face to cover and conceal his mouth as he spoke.

His eyes never left the person at this point and so while he spoke to his teammate.

He continued a slow and careful scan while keeping the person in his visual, he did not want to lose sight of them. If he wasnt so determined to watch them then he may have thought about using a clone jutsu to send a report to the kage but he was so caught up in watching for any signs that would bring clarity to the situation that he had no room to think of anything else, in fact his spoken statement probably more came out like he was talking to himself rather then Suzume.

However, the boy now realized that with Feza here he could go out to the person and see what was going on while she watched... and if something bad happened then she would be able to warn the village. Strangely, as he started making way out to the person they seemed to fall over for no apparent reason. Upon closer inspection they appeared to be dead as they showed no signs of breathing and their eyes did not respond or react in anyway. Shinoskay opted to place the persons weapon pouch and its contents, their cloak/armor, and any other obvious items into storage displacement before then placing the body in a corpse storage scroll. He would have to figure out what to do with this later.

When the body didnt enter the scroll, he felt perhaps the person wasnt actually dead and so while they were disarmed he felt perhaps at least he mitigated the risk and would head back into the village and inform someone of the person so they could handle it or not.

[1034 +50 total wc]
claiming thread exit
claiming Roy's held weapons and armor. per his post he blacked out in the forest edge before somehow making it to a hut. I am disarming him at the point he is blacked out.
claiming 5 stats
claim all wc towards Human Puppetry (2229 +1034+50=3263+50(3313)

Last edited by Shinoskay on Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen
Stat Page : Smoke Warning
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:32 pm
Hey. Staff discussed this in skype, it was a unanimous call that you can't claim bodies this way; the person is allowed to walk away without interruption and dies off-topic.

Voiding the heart attack and the body claim,
Your exit and WC claims are approved, unless you'd like to edit.
Anonymous

Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:47 pm
edited out body claim and put only disarming claim, taking there weapons and armor.

I dont take the belt or the ryo, nor whatever is in there storage displacement.

I feel this is fair, and ic logical. I can concede to the ooc meta of not getting the body because of how it died, but honestly I feel like this encourages me to do shady things in the past like hour someone on the last week of an activity check or some crap because I respectfully waiting in the actual hopes this person would come back just for them to not. and I am following IC flow...
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen
Stat Page : Smoke Warning
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:00 pm
The staff ruling was, as I let you know on discord, that you can't claim loot either shino, sorry.
Anonymous

Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:07 pm
I respectfully request a second opinion then, I feel that the disarming is a valid ic action that both follows my intentions as well as does not prevent roys presented timeline. Roy has himself close his eyes, black out, and then somehow is in a hut... I cant interrupt that... fine... as I stated above I am not full on looting him, I didnt take his ryo and such.

I waited, I straight up waited, rather then to hour him I hoped he came back. and the situation came to a point where IC shino was able to investigate.

I respect ooc control to a point but now I feel like I am suffering for doing the right thing and I dont think that is right, or just...

Last edited by Shinoskay on Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum